Subramanian, S.V., Kumar, A. (2021) "Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States". Eur J Epidemiol . Link

"In fact, the trend line suggests a marginally positive association such that countries with higher percentage of population fully vaccinated have higher COVID-19 cases per 1 million people."

View attachment 50002

It seems to me that they just don't want to explicitly state that the association they were looking for (more % of v@xxed population -> less cases per 1M people) is not only lacking, but is in fact the opposite!

In the 1st paragraph (Findings):
At the country-level, there appears to be no discernable relationship between percentage of population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases in the last 7 days (Fig. 1). In fact, the trend line suggests a marginally positive association such that countries with higher percentage of population fully vaccinated have higher COVID-19 cases per 1 million people. Notably, Israel with over 60% of their population fully vaccinated had the highest COVID-19 cases per 1 million people in the last 7 days. The lack of a meaningful association between percentage population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases is further exemplified, for instance, by comparison of Iceland and Portugal. Both countries have over 75% of their population fully vaccinated and have more COVID-19 cases per 1 million people than countries such as Vietnam and South Africa that have around 10% of their population fully vaccinated.

The association (or trend) is in fact there, and it is not just a marginally positive association, roughly (using eyes only) analysis shows that:
(1500-1000) cases / (65-25) % = 12.5 increase in cases per 1M over every 1% increase in v@xxed population!!​

From Table S1 of the article (numbers), regarding Island and Portugal vs. Vietnam and South Africa (example mentioned in quote above):

Country Name
Cases in the Last 7 Days
People Fully Vaccinated
People Fully Vaccinated % of Population
Population
Cases Per 1 Million People in the Last 7 Days
Iceland
413​
263778​
343360​
Portugal
11071​
7627146​
10167923​
South Africa
52230​
6145216​
60041996​
Vietnam
80592​
2726563​
98168829​

Win/win situation for everyone?
People don't have to show papers. They become more profitable

"By eliminating dine-in options, restaurants are forced to rely entirely on carry-out, drive-thru and delivery orders – which are generally more profitable. That also means they can eliminate costly labor required to clean seating areas and check customers' proof of vaccination, and perhaps have an extra employee work the kitchen or counter instead.

White Castle Chief Operations Officer Jeff Carper said the chain was "able to redeploy some labor to focus on drive-thru, delivery and pick-up," for instance."

Screenshot_20211002-233130.png

Last edited:
Didn't someone say "Cthulu" in the latest transmission from the C's? Because this short video is interesting:

I'd want confirmation that they clean the slides then dip them in alcohol and burn it off first because I've seen artifacts like that on untreated slides before. But it struck me after reading the comment by the C's, so here it is.

BTW I'm now living in a red state, just have to get the rest of my stuff over here tomorrow. My red-pilled nephew helped me a LOT. Soon as I get unpacked I'll have tons of time to dedicate here again.

Man what a whirlwind the last 8 months has been...I know it's been much harder for many. But I followed my intuition the entire way, and every problem has had a solution so far. I just had to ACT on that knowledge with faith, ready to do whatever it took to improve my situation no matter what I might have to give up (or take on) to do it, and every time something didn't go right there was always another path opened before me. All it took was to SEE and trust, and not allow myself to get blindsided or upset when things didn't go my way.

I wonder if that's what the C's meant when talking about SEEING. From my own experiences lately that's just the first step. I ACTED each time I came to a place of clarity. Even moving where I am now on a moment's notice, I simply applied for this apartment immediately after it hit the market and I KNEW I'd get it. And confirmation I'm in the right place came today when I was moving in and my next door neighbor came out to say hi to my nephew: they are FRIENDS!!

What was that seminal quote from Jane Roberts and Seth? We create our own reality? I'm seeing more and more proof of that in my own life every day. May it continue (knock on wood!)!!

Same thing in France, colleagues included.
Same here in the UK. Whilst I know a few people who aren't vaccinated, no one seems to appreciate the trajectory we're on. My partner chooses not to think of what this all means because it gives her anxiety and she can't handle the thought of oppression as the basis of the intended actions being enacted by the government - emotionally it's not a good feeling but one of existential threat. I think this also applies to those I know who aren't jabbed - can't blame people, they just want to live their lives. People can't hold it within themselves that they are on a path to be oppressed if they keep opposing the agenda and so wish to sort of disassociate from connecting the dots.

I don't know what will happen but I'm quite steadfast in my conviction that if it comes to a choice between my soul and my body, I'm choosing the sanctity and integrity of my soul, no matter what that means. I've tasted this world and whilst it's okay I'm not going to make choices that means I increase my chances of coming back to the same old bull-sh*t. If the majority of people make a certain choice then that's on them doesn't mean you have to follow like sheep. So I'm braced for the worst and see this specific moment in time as the build up to the crescendo before either nature comes to devour the world or the governments and brainwashed masses go full psycho to marching door to door seeking unjabbed people and killing them on the spot - whichever, I'm ready to stand by my soul together with those others who choose to do the same and face the fate that is decreed upon us - it would appear we are but small flies in the face of a hurricane, what chance do we have? We look to negotiate with the hurricane because it would appear we don't have the power to be as forceful and momentous as the hurricane itself. It would appear this world was made for the hurricane and not for us? It pushes us around like we're nothing and the respite we get is because of it and not us... this is what it appears like? If the universe doesn't see it fit to grant us the right to claim our lives within this world on unalienable terms but that rather our right to life must be decided by other men and women with bad intentions, then so be it, this world was never meant for us and we have no right to be here it would appear. In the end, when it's all said and done our eyes will open to a new place, for sure not this place and the worries of this place will be but a distant and fading memory.

Last edited:
Couple things I noticed in the news:

Increasing insanity of the Vaxxed - because of escalating brain-damage, I think - is rapidly becoming the real New Normal: this will degrade social morals and as the majority is/becomes Vaxxed, the sane unvaxxed will become undesirable thinkers. What was meant as the real New Normal, I think, in reality is Satanic Thinking.

New Mental Normal:
Vicious murder cases emerging all over the planet, involving vaxxed sports-celebrities.
Unrelated church satanic infestation.
Russian couple "stores" parents bodies.
Cannibals are emerging.
Afghan refugees are almost immune to child-sex abuse laws: gets 10 months in jail of the proposed 30 months.
Man dressed as black ninja attacks & injures to spec-ops troops in California.
Cop insanity: cop sacked after sleeping with vulnerable woman… while investigating her ex-husband for abuse
French cop confesses in suicide note to being notorious serial killer & child rapist.
Ecuador prison gang war: 100 killed, some beheaded.
Manchester’s police force is failing to properly respond to victims of violent crime. Violent crime increased 30% in 2020. (Expected to rise astronomically as uncontrolled mayhem hits.)

Metal particles in Vaxx jabs, 'assembling configurations in realtime' before researchers eyes:
To feed the nanobots, I think they need to put metal in there. I expect they want a new zombie race to emerge from the vaxxed. Which [not who] I think will have a body-composition of nearly 50% metal-nanobot tissue - zombie drone-flesh / non-living, like the little grays [who were said to be half-artificial probes]. I think these will be the designated Schwab's "You'll be Free": these zombies will have their free-thinking functions turned off and be left on thoughtless work-mode only in a half-dead-flesh body. I think this is why Dr. Sherri Tenpenny said: "There are worse things than death." Imagine a soul trapped inside such a half-human drone-worker body made up of satanic-nano-tissue. The movie Prince of Darkness dealt with this issue, I think, with surprising prescience.

Last edited:
OK, firstly the latest Highwire episode 235: Against the Wall has some critical information explaining what is happening with the vaccines and how they work; how unvaccinated are required as a buffer against preventing serious variants and how that works; he goes through a podcast which Robert Malone and Geert Vanden Bosche participated and breaks it down brilliantly - everyone needs to understand this. Start from 1h43m in and watch to the end: https://thehighwire.com/watch/

And secondly, the latest Emergency Saturday broadcast from Alex Jones contains a powerful, in-depth presentation exposing and explaining Antibody Dependant Enhancement and is also critical to understand. Goto 85m29s and watch to the end, it is extremely informative collecting everything we have encountered separately and cohesively explained. https://banned.video/watch?id=6158d6f3b3bca029b0149b1c

Finally, I see the leaked DoD Medicare data report was mentioned earlier, this interview with the attorney Thomas Renz speaks to Mike Adams in an interview talking about the breaking news and what it revealed: BREAKING: Attorney Thomas Renz reveals DoD data proving covid vaccines WORSEN infections and hospitalizations

Dr. Carrie Madej joins Stew to reveal her findings after examining the Moderna and J&J vials.

I think they aim to invalidate conventional medical science and the medical profession by changing how normal human tissue works via injecting nanobots through the Vaxx.
Doctors are rightfully shrugging their shoulders:
- "We don't know what this is as we've never seen anything like this before!" -
Because its planned, I think, that the Vaxxed to increasingly stop responding to conventional medicine, as the nano-tissue and nanobots increase in their body. I think, the vaxxed will require programmers and medical engineers to fix their bodies like cars are fixed in repair shops.

New car engines and other systems already need to be programmed in order to function. The old, analogue car repair shops (a stereotype we saw in movies) must be decreasing in number as the new cars are more like programmable robots versus the old analogue car - built from pieces that any skillful hobbyist could dismantle. Because of being completely mechanical, cars in those days were immune to EMP. The new cars chock full of printed circuit boards will fry after a EMP explosion.
If the metallic / nano-robotic tissue increases in the vaxxed, imagine what will happen if a solar flare causes world-wide EMP blasts frying electronics all over the place.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom