Nothing quite like a traditional catholic conference:

View attachment 50429

Edit: may just be a naughty meme - but likely in the spirit of holy conversation!
I came off looking like a tin foil hat wearing idiot for posting this on FB. It is my fault for not double checking it, of course. I may have read it before the edit comment, but is most definitely a 'naughty meme' and not just maybe. For some reason I assumed this thread to be a serious one trying to get at factual information and the Corona Craziness thread for goofy fun. (although this doesn't really involve C19 at all. We also know assumption is the mother of all screw-ups, so that is also on me!). This "meme" is pure mischief, n'est-ce pas? There is indeed a conference but these guys are not speaking there as far as I can tell nor is trans humanism a topic.

I think we need to guard each others backs, especially in these times. Yes, I do love parody and satire. Francis has said and done plenty to warrant a bullseye on his fish hat from the traditionalists. I guess this falls into the "wouldn't this be outrageous if it was true" category of humor which basically means it is pure fantasy and imagination with a dash of mal intent. I'm not sure what purpose that serves in a world where outrageous has become the new normal, but I am sure I was a complete dope for taking it seriously!

I know you are quite eloquent and erudite. I also think I recall you making comments that indicated you are a Catholic of some sort, or, at the least, knowledgeable about or raised in the Catholic Faith. So, I'm curious why you posted this here and in this thread. One other question: How is this "likely in the spirit of holy conversation!"? I am not even sure what that means. Was that a tongue-in-cheek jibe I missed? I want to understand.

Update: Here, in Bulgaria, we managed to keep the lowest percentage of people vaccinated in the whole of EU up till now, but our bootlicking traitor politicians have put an end to that with the help of overinflated numbers. Today is the last day we can go to many places without the "green" pass, I did quite a lot of shopping recently so I am stocked for now. Glad I have been on the protocol for about a week now, I thought it may come to this soon. Not surprisingly, the media lies, when they claim the measures are done for entertainment places only - universities as well as stores over 300 square meters are also included in the restricted areas for people without the right "papiere" as the Nazis used to say.

Fasting, prayer and deep meditation will be on the menu these days as well. I will try to delay the vaccine for as much as I can so I have more chances to try and disrupt the ptb's fun as much as I can. And I will also get as deep as I can in my meditative efforts to try and catch any changes before and after the vaccine in terms of my psyche (I expect the change will be barely perceptible by the "normal" consciousness either way) and be in as much in control/high guard of myself as I can.

I think it might have been considerate, though by no means necessary, to say something along the lines of, "Jay Weidner featured in the early Laura Knight writings as a dangerous predatory creep who, if he'd had his way, would have prevented this forum from even existing" as a heads up when your post was deleted.

That being said, you appear to be reacting from a stung ego. Better to go quiet for a while and get your bearings. You'll find your way.

Chin up. We're all part time fools here. The betting difference is that we've all agreed to try to observe it.

I don't think having a difference of opinion is the same as having a "stung ego."

Are you implying there is something wrong with our having debated something here?

Why are you acting as if I need psychoanalysis all of a sudden, @Woodsman? Where is that coming from?

I don't have a problem debating an issue, by the way. So, I'm not sure where this "chin up" talk of yours is even coming from. Chin up implies I need a pep talk. But why do you even think that?

I notice that every time an issue is raised here where there are differences of opinion there's then this rush to settle it one way or the other, when in reality we're not all going to agree on every point. That is why I suggested that, as adults, we can agree to disagree. The moderators have made their decision hopefully having listened to opposing views on the matter, and so we end at that.

At least we learned who this interviewer was, which would not have been known by a lot of us here, including myself; and at least we learned it was his identity that was at issue. That would not have come out had I not asked what the censorship of this particular post was about.

I don't think having a difference of opinion is the same as having a "stung ego."

Are you implying there is something wrong with our having debated something here?

Why are you acting as if I need psychoanalysis all of a sudden, @Woodsman? Where is that coming from?
Well you're being rather obstinate and refusing to see things other than your own way. Maybe you're forgetting what this forum is about, but when someone is acting like that, they'll get feedback about their behavior.

I notice that every time an issue is raised here where there are differences of opinion there's then this rush to settle it one way or the other, when in reality we're not all going to agree on every point.
Please give examples as this kind of broad criticism isn't useful without them.

Well you're being rather obstinate and refusing to see things other than your own way. Maybe you're forgetting what this forum is about, but when someone is acting like that, they'll get feedback about their behavior.

Please give examples as this kind of broad criticism isn't useful without them.
I stand by what I said. And I don't think being called "obstinate" because I hold to a point of view is appropriate.

And, no, I am not going to spend time looking for examples. If my point is not valid without examples, then I retract the statement.

I've had some thoughts rattling around today and wasn't finding it easy to clarify. As often is the case, I read something on the forum that helps bring some focus. This is one of those times. I was thinking about transmarginal inhibition and how it might explain some of the changes in anti-vaxxers who have decided to take the jab or anti-authoritarians who seemed to have changed and now buy the party line.
Basically, transmarginal inhibition is a kind of shut down due to stress where one of the end results is that previous conditioning is undone. So that might explain the changes seen. However there's more. Under the current circumstances where the stress isn't just particular to anti-vaxxers or anti-authoritarians, it also affects vaxxers and authoritarian followers. So what if their previous conditioning is being broken down too and they are also changing? What if they become anti-vaxxers and anti authoritarians meaning the net effect of applying the stress globally is close to zero?

The above also gives another idea. What if we can use transmarginal inhibition consciously and actively choose self limiting conditioning that we want to break down rather than have something or someone else choose for us?

I think you are describing Initiation.

The conscious use of transmarginal inhibition (or Initiation) is very different from the PTB's Pavlovian conditioning techniques. Initiation is designed to generate a breakthrough, rather than a breakdown. This seems to hinge on whether or not the 'person going through Hell' has the Faith or Knowledge (or both) that there is something beautiful, good, and true on the other side of the suffering. That's the breakthrough aspect - the suffering has meaning. In my life, passing through a stage of intense suffering generally results in deep, deep gratitude. But without this kind of experience or understanding, and without an Aim, even conscious suffering can get out of hand and downgrade to automatic suffering. Then the whole world of life drops into meaninglessness again, which can very quickly fry our circuits.

The way I see it, a life practice of intentional suffering and conscious labours generates a 'natural immunity' to the breakdowns caused by externally-imposed transmarginal inhibition. This 'natural immunity' is created in us by finding the heaviest cross we can and then doing our level best to bear up underneath it - again and again and again. Over time, our neural pathways are grooved to turn any frequency bombardment, emotional harassment, or physical hardship into more fuel for further breakthroughs. Pain becomes understood as information - the study material of our current lesson plan. It's an opportunity for curiousity. Rather than the dopamine pathway being hooked up to the pleasure centre and more sleep, we can turn those neurochemicals towards the pursuit and mastery of challenges.

So long as we choose sufficient challenges in our lives, we can increase our threshold and tolerance for suffering, so that whatever the PTB throws at us becomes just another challenge. Despair just can't enter. This is one way that I understand Paul's phrase, 'being crucified to the world'. And according to Don Juan, when the Predator tries to feed on the energy of a person with that kind of discipline, it becomes bewildered, and moves on to seek easier prey.

A couple of quotes from Castaneda about challenge and warriorhood:

"A warrior considers himself already dead, so there is nothing to lose. The worst has already happened to him, therefore he's clear and calm; judging him by his acts or by his words, one would never suspect that he has witnessed everything."

"Only a warrior can survive the path of knowledge because the art of the warrior is to balance the pain of being a man with the wonder of being a man."

"Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges."

"A warrior takes his lot, whatever it may be, and accepts it in ultimate humbleness. He accepts in humbleness what he is, not as a grounds for regret but as a living challenge."

"To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."

And I don't think it's 'too late' to continue with the daily Work just because all this shiny new fascism is rolling out across the world. I say this because I see a lot of people posting these days that they are 'done with 3D', which I understand in part as a cry of grief when witnessing the truth of this world. But I also find it troubling see that signal being sent out into the cosmos with such regularity. It's as if there is nothing left to learn here, about ourselves, each other, and all of Great Nature. This could be a cry of fatigue, too - and an effect of the PTB's transmarginal inhibition.

So there are many small, daily challenges we can choose to face to continue to temper our spirit. Whether it's cold showers, starting to journal, intermittent fasting, that one chore that you've been putting off, starting up standard therapy, learning to play the violin - or (specifically for those convinced they're already somehow 'done with 3D'), finding new ways to love, to be of service, and to truly give what is being asked.

Have you inquired if, in fact, your physician did add this information? If they did, shouldn't you have been informed of this 'new condition'. Smells to me of some sort of violation/misconduct.
No one else could have done it. And there was no "offer" to refuse, just repeated "have you got it yet?" and "you really should get it" along with standard fear narrative of how deadly the pandemic is. Patients can request removal of any condition and state a reason, but I believe it would not help anything because invention of this condition (now on a software menu somewhere) is almost certainly policy handed down by administrators of the hospital system, and part of the usual "medicine by numbers" (largely implemented over time by the pharma cartel that controls the business of medicine, as I understand it). It's really a social-score data point, isn't it? Protest would likely only make it worse.

I recently learned from a physician friend that of the 1000 things that might be tested in a blood sample, doctor and patient see only a standard set, because for virtually every one of those test numbers (all of which have a range of "normality"), there is a drug for sale to solve going out of range. In other words, there is no financial incentive to test for other things, especially if other data might contraindicate writing a prescription. Such is Big Pharma's medicine-by-numbers system. We shouldn't wonder that average life expectancy is on the decline.

No one else could have done it. And there was no "offer" to refuse, just repeated "have you got it yet?" and "you really should get it" along with standard fear narrative of how deadly the pandemic is. Patients can request removal of any condition and state a reason, but I believe it would not help anything because invention of this condition (now on a software menu somewhere) is almost certainly policy handed down by administrators of the hospital system, and part of the usual "medicine by numbers" (largely implemented over time by the pharma cartel that controls the business of medicine, as I understand it). It's really a social-score data point, isn't it? Protest would likely only make it worse.

I recently learned from a physician friend that of the 1000 things that might be tested in a blood sample, doctor and patient see only a standard set, because for virtually every one of those test numbers (all of which have a range of "normality"), there is a drug for sale to solve going out of range. In other words, there is no financial incentive to test for other things, especially if other data might contraindicate writing a prescription. Such is Big Pharma's medicine-by-numbers system. We shouldn't wonder that average life expectancy is on the decline.
It is so frustrating how many doctors are compromised and just plain stupid that there is hardly anyone to turn to with common sense and credibility. I think it is beyond ridiculous that a choice you make is termed a condition of your health. It's like saying you're not a sports fan so something is wrong with you. Insane.
On my next visit I would take evidence of what has been found in these vaccines and ask for an explanation of how these things will improve/protect my health: but that's just me. I'm not suggesting anyone rock the boat if they don't want to, ;-).

Well, we knew this was coming . . .

White House Details Plan To "Quickly" Vaccinate 28 Million Children Age 5-11

The jab - which doesn't prevent transmission of Covid-19 will be available at pediatricians, local pharmacies, and possibly even at schools, according to the White House, which expects FDA authorization of the Pfizer shot for children - the least likely to fall seriously ill or die from the virus, in a matter of weeks, according to the Associated Press.
Federal regulators will meet over the next two weeks to weigh the benefits of giving shots to kids, after lengthy studies meant to ensure the safety of the vaccines.
Within hours of formal approval, expected after the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advisory meeting scheduled for Nov. 2-3, doses will begin shipping to providers across the country, along with smaller needles necessary for injecting young kids, and within days will be ready to go into the arms of kids on a wide scale. -AP
According to the announcement, the White House has secured enough to supply more than 25,000 doses for pediatricians and primary care physicians who have already signed up to deliver the vaccine, while the country now has enough Pfizer vaccine to jab roughly 28 million kids who will soon be eligible, meaning this won't be a slow roll-out like we saw 10 months ago when doses and capacity issues meant adults had to wait.

Meanwhile, the White House is rolling out an 'advertising' campaign to convince parents and kids that the vaccine is safe and effective. According to the report, "the administration believes trusted messengers — educators, doctors, and community leaders — will be vital to encouraging vaccinations."

"COVID has also disrupted our kids lives. It’s made school harder, it’s disrupted their ability to see friends and family, it’s made youth sports more challenging," said surgeon general Dr. Vivek Murthy in a Wednesday statement to NBC. "Getting our kids vaccinated, we have the prospect of protecting them, but also getting all of those activities back that are so important to our children."

According to Murthy, the administration is leaving the question of mandates for school, local and state officials.

"Those are decisions on, when it comes to school requirements, that are made by localities and by states," said Murthy. "You’ve seen already some localities and states talk about vaccine requirements for kids. And I think it’s a reasonable thing to consider to get those vaccination rates high. And it’s also consistent with what we’ve done for other childhood vaccines, like measles, mumps, polio."

The US government has purchased 65 million doses of the Pfizer pediatric shot - which is expected to contain one-third of the dosage for adults and adolescents. The FDA's independent advisory committee will meet Oct. 26 to consider authorizing the Pfizer shot for children aged 5-11.

To top it all off, CDC Chief Rochelle Walensky says her agency will still recommend that children wear masks in schools even after the vaccine is approved for kids.

Considering that a certain percentage of the vials are saline (although possibly with graphene oxide), this will be the ultimate TRICK or TREAT! 🎃 I haven't checked, but aren't we entering the most satanic period of the year? :evil:

Sometimes, the Universe has a tremendous sense of irony and karma. Colin Powell died of severe form of Covid despite being fully vaccinated, which supposedly prevents the severe form of COVID.

The same Powell, was instrumental in killing one million or so Iraq citizens when he presented a vial of anthrax allegedly produced by Saddam Hussein's scientists. It was later revealed that the anthrax was actually produced in Fort Detrick.
I remember when I believed both Tony Blair and Colin Powell were more or less "good guys" as compared to the likes of Bush, Cheney, Thatcher, Reagan. Boy, did that idea go down in flames in a big way! One of my first really big red pill moments!

Back
Top Bottom