C's sense of humor.

Q: (A) Now, there are claims, more or less, shared by many scientists that quantum theory is necessary to model or understand consciousness. From what was said before, it seems that quantum theory is not necessary, that it is sufficient to have the right geometric model of extended gravity.

A: No, not extended, expanded.

Q: (A) Does that mean that quantum theory is irrelevant for understanding the modelling of consciousness?

A: Quantum first needs to be graduated from the realm of theory.

Q: (C) It means it needs to be proved, right?

A: No. Proving is a concept we should now be moving beyond.

Q: (C) When they said 'graduated from the realm of theory,' I assumed that meant that it needed to be proven. So how does it get graduated? What is the next realm after theory?

A: No, my dear, you are missing the point. the currently imposed protocol for "proving" theories is a bit passe, we thinx. Can you imagine trying to fly a plane if you must first prove that there is a sky?

Q: (C) So, don't try to prove quantum theory, just go ahead and use it, I guess.

A: Pretty close.

Q: (A) Are you laughing at quantum theory?

A: No. We are laughing at 3rd density scientific protocol!
:-)

Q: I want to ask an off-the-wall question here before we get serious. Is there any kind of rain dance we can do to cool things off a bit? It is really scorching and our air conditioner is going constantly.

A: You can do as you choose.

Q: Well, if I knew that it might work, and if there was such a thing as a real rain dance, I would certainly choose to do it!

A: Laura, you cannot possibly expect us to answer such a vaguely and weakly worded inquiry!

Q: Well lighten up!

A: We are light.
:-D

Q: There are many legends and stories and myths and customs around the globe that involve the use of varying ecstatic techniques which are designed to establish some sort of balance in the practitioner and this is supposed to extend to the environment, which, if things are overly dry, will balance itself by producing rain. Are any of these...

A: Most of the so-called rain dances would leave the participants so exhausted that ultimately, they cared not if it rained or not.

Q: But, is there a grain of truth in these ideas?

A: If you can dance all day on your tippy toes, then you deserve rain, baby!

Q: I am obviously not going to get anywhere with this line of questions since you are being so elusive! I am of the personal opinion that there ARE things that one can do that induce response in the environment; not necessarily dancing, but meditative or whatever practices that can have this effect. Any comment?

A: Meditate oh so softly and soothingly while strategically positioning a garden hose so that it is pointed straight upward, then slowly turn on the faucet.
🤣

Q: Yes. Some of them do! Next question; a correspondent writes: I am wondering if you could ask the Cassiopaeans about the ORIGIN of the TAROT CARDS. Do they represent the esoteric knowledge that the god Thoth - an Atlantean High Priest - wanted saved at the time of the sinking of Atlantis?

A: No.

Q: What do Tarot cards represent?

A: A method for sensitives to tune in with. Or for less psychically endowed persons to "play" with.

Q: Were they carved by the god Thoth on transparent crystal tablets according to principles of sacred geometry?

A: If so, why did Thoth not get a "copyright?"

Q: I am curious. Now we have the big 05-05-2000 coming up. I was reading something about this today. Apparently on this date, the planets line up in conjunction with the peak of the solar cycle and there is supposed to be the "Big Kahuna" of earthquakes or whatever. What is the liklihood of the majority of people experiencing THAT timeline?

A: 0.1

Q: (A) Many people are saying that the most probably date of earth change is 2012. That falls in what you previously you gave as an outside limit of the arrival of the comet cluster, twin sun business; in the middle, in fact. Of course, it may never happen, but is this still the case?

A: Maybe...

Q: (A) Is this a better probability than 0.1?

A: Between 0.1 and 100.

Q: [Laughter] (F) Well, THAT narrows it down!

Q: Let me ask one final question. I am reading this book about Jack the Ripper. The author claims that the real Jack was a "mad surgeon," which is what you suggested at one other time. This book also says that the murders were inspired by political considerations. Supposedly, the murders were designed to cover up the murder of one, specific person. It is even said that the Masons were involved, and the actual murders were symbolic Masonic statements. Is there any truth to this theory?

A: Maybe a little.

Q: The killer, as suggested by this author, was Dr. William Gull, physician to Queen Victoria. Now, this theory is so close to what you suggested, that I was sort of amazed to read this book. The refutation comes from people who say that, around the time of the Ripper murders, Dr. Gull had a stroke and was, therefore, unable to physically perform the murders, so must have had an assistant. Right after the murders ended, he retired from the practice of medicine, saying he didn't "feel like himself." Supposedly, he died but there are some who say he was really locked up in an asylum and a fake funeral was held. Well, the guy writing the book really did find some evidence of a cover-up, though whether or not it was THIS being covered up, I can't tell. It IS a compelling story. When this Dr. Gull had this stroke, and the supposed epileptic seizures that followed, was he, in fact, possessed? Is he even the one? Was Dr. William Gull the Ripper?

A: The theory is close, but the details are incorrect.

Q: Can you satisfy my curiosity?

A: Not really, not tonight.

Q: But I want to KNOW! Was Dr. Gull the Ripper?

A: Such "gall." Good Night!

Q: Well, she says further:

"The cities of light/websites will become the new '5D' communities. All goods and services will eventually be available through them including food, clothing, educational information, etc, and the form of exchange will be a higher dimensional form of barter. Once again, these will not be where you live physically, but where you live interdimensionally. In other words, this new world will exist interdimensionally and you can connect to it at anytime through your computer. Your computer is the doorway into the interdimensional 5D community." End quote by Jelaila.

(L) I don't think she has a clue about what 5th density really is.

A: Get those scoops ready for all those barrels filled with oatmeal bran mix for strong bones and teeth needed for the coming of the great messiah of light ,who will arrive upon moonbeamship flight number five at love port seven...

Q: {J** comes in} (J) What do you think is so funny? (L) It's got to be the C's talking because they won't give me the answers I want to hear! Well, what else can I ask to get a non-answer?
A: Yes. 5 million.
Q: 5 million questions I can ask to get a non-answer. I see.
A: Voila! Joy! Now Learn!
Q: (A) Was that a joke? (L) In other words, learning is fun?
A: FUN!

(V) Is the DG that called me Dec. 1 in fact my husband/ex-husband that I have not seen for 22 years?

A: Yes.

Q: (V) Wow.

A: Check records. Health issue.

Q: (V) He has a health issue?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Well why else would he be calling you? (V) Is this a health issue that may have some genetic ramifications for my son?

Q: (V) So, he's feeling really crappy about dissin' us for 22 years. I'm not asking, that's just ...

Q: (V) Why should that surprise me! [Laughter.] Well, should we ...

A: Whiner.

Q: (V) Whose a whiner? I'm a whiner? (L) No. You asked about him. (V) Oh. Health issue ... his health issue is whining? I'm still rushing from the fact that it was actually him that called. I'm going to be really honest - and I'm in a room full of strangers here that don't really know me - but my husband left when my son was a few months old and there was no support from that point in time, no financial support whatsoever. I've really wrestled with myself since Dec. 1. I've never called the number back and there was no message. A part of me wants to take him to Civil Court and ...

A: Waste of time.

Q: (V) Okay. Is he remarried?

Q: (V) He never filed for a divorce?

Q: (J) You're still married to him? (V) I never divorced because I figured it was my safety clause - if I was married I couldn't do that again.

A: Fill life with joy at his absence.

Q: (V) Okay. (L) It could've been so much worse. (V) Oh I know, God! Good Lord, it was just a struggle, it wasn't a hammer on the head so ...

A: Release and rejoice.

Q: (V) Is he dying?

A: Not yet. [Burst of laughter in the room.]

Back
Top Bottom