Darkness has me in its sights

Hi dayrider47,

I have been removing layer after layer of carbon particulates , some dark black and some beige and some white

This sentence took me in this direction:

some beige = Seborrhoeic dermatitis - Wikipedia

some white = Psoriasis - Wikipedia

some dark black = Seborrheic keratosis - Google leit

Seborrheic keratosis - Wikipedia

If I add to this, tinnitus and a deficiency in the B-group of vitamins, especially B12, all reminds me of the A-blood type and the great need to really change your diet. No matter what blood type you are, if you haven’t already, it might be a good idea to study your blood type diet.

Dr. Peter J. d'Adamo has written several books on the subject.

dr peter j. d'adamo - Google leit

Maybe it would be a good "skeleton" around which to build nutrition for your physical body.

The soul needs a different kind of food, so I will share with you my prayer.

I wish you much; knowledge, strength and faith in your path.

To the cosmic mind

I'm grateful to be a part of you.
I am grateful to be one of your creation and manifestation.
I am grateful for this life and the opportunity to contribute to further development and progress.
I am grateful for every little sign you tell me that I am never alone when I lose myself and sink into this world of separation and duality.

Let those who have chosen the way; lights, knowledge and expansion, are able to restrain and tame their black spot, so as not to expand and dim their light. So that they are able to spread light, love, knowledge.

Let those who have chosen the way; of darkness, ignorance, and contraction, keep their spark of light protected, lest it be extinguished. So that they can find a way home, not to go astray in the dark, and not lose them.

Let me find; knowledge, strength and faith, to do my homework in this life, for the benefit of a united version of everything that is, called the universe.

Amen.

I apologize @Joe to reinforce again, but Psoriasis also should be investigate
I was inspired to suggest it, but I was afraid to disobey and not suggest this.

I was referring to you posting a link to a video of some silly people doing silly things, and suggesting that it was something dayrider could or should do to deal with his medical issue.

Since
Hope this helps with understanding this being done to the body and it is not a Food issue - a Demonic Issue.

View attachment 33005View attachment 33006View attachment 33007
Induced by outside forces that blame us for their problems - darkness - it only took over 7 years of Medical and my own research that this an external, not internal fight. Thank You - Light-Love & Knowledge

A question to mods: I do apologise if you feel it is not my place to make suggestions like this, but since dayrider47 has shared his private photos here, I was wondering if the moderators think it would be a good idea to move this thread to The Swamp to offer him more privacy?

For dayrider47's benefit, The Swamp is a section of the forum that is only visible to registered forum users and not anyone viewing the forum.

A question to mods: I do apologise if you feel it is not my place to make suggestions like this, but since dayrider47 has shared his private photos here, I was wondering if the moderators think it would be a good idea to move this thread to The Swamp to offer him more privacy?

For dayrider47's benefit, The Swamp is a section of the forum that is only visible to registered forum users and not anyone viewing the forum.

It's a good thought but until he has 50 posts he won't be able to access the Swamp iirc.

It's a good thought but until he has 50 posts he won't be able to access the Swamp iirc.

Thanks Beau. I suggested the above due to an exchange I had with Scottie in the New Forum Layout thread. I asked here if members with less than 50 posts could see The Swamp, and Scottie replied that they could as it was too laborious to change permissions for different boards here. If something changed after that I must have missed it, sorry :-/

Thanks Beau. I suggested the above due to an exchange I had with Scottie in the New Forum Layout thread. I asked here if members with less than 50 posts could see The Swamp, and Scottie replied that they could as it was too laborious to change permissions for different boards here. If something changed after that I must have missed it, sorry :-/

Ah so that's no longer the case, I had forgotten about that change once we switched to the new forum.

While going to see a doctor about this is a good suggestion and should be tried, I doubt Dayrider will find any answers with them. This is a clear case of morgellons disease and if he is lucky he will get a diagnosis for lyme which 98% or so of morgellon's victims also have. As a sufferer myself I spend some time in a group with many people with these same skin issues. Almost none of them have gotten help from traditional doctors. If they are fortunate enough to have the cash they can get help from an alternative practitioner. My own experiences with infectious disease doctors proved they couldn't do a thing for me and were willing to admit the research on it is being suppressed.

There is a very safe protocol that has been helping many that I found on a group on FB. They use Reishi, Fenbendazole, Iodine and a homeopathic antifungal. Iodine alone could work but it's not gentle and could be hard to handle straight away. If you are interested Dayrider I will send you the link to the group. This is a systemic disease, not just a skin issue and there are many pathogens involved. Very little is known officially about the different infections involved with lyme/morgellons and mold illness is also linked in here so if you suspect your residence has a mold issue, that could be how you got this.

The black specks, rashes, hexagonal and metallic objects are common. It's not nanotechnology though. Some fungus and other organisms create shapes such as these.

While going to see a doctor about this is a good suggestion and should be tried, I doubt Dayrider will find any answers with them. This is a clear case of morgellons disease and if he is lucky he will get a diagnosis for lyme which 98% or so of morgellon's victims also have. As a sufferer myself I spend some time in a group with many people with these same skin issues. Almost none of them have gotten help from traditional doctors. If they are fortunate enough to have the cash they can get help from an alternative practitioner. My own experiences with infectious disease doctors proved they couldn't do a thing for me and were willing to admit the research on it is being suppressed.

There is a very safe protocol that has been helping many that I found on a group on FB. They use Reishi, Fenbendazole, Iodine and a homeopathic antifungal. Iodine alone could work but it's not gentle and could be hard to handle straight away. If you are interested Dayrider I will send you the link to the group. This is a systemic disease, not just a skin issue and there are many pathogens involved. Very little is known officially about the different infections involved with lyme/morgellons and mold illness is also linked in here so if you suspect your residence has a mold issue, that could be how you got this.

The black specks, rashes, hexagonal and metallic objects are common. It's not nanotechnology though. Some fungus and other organisms create shapes such as these.

Well, if the doctors don't give any help, then it may be time to try the protocol you have mentioned. But let's wait and see.

Interesting, Drea!
Erysipelas is specifically a bacterial (opportunistic) infection of the leg's skin (sometimes the face's). Conventional doctors call it disease but it can also be a symtom included in a wider disease (example: in diabetes), or with other infections (like in dayrider's case as he had fungus infection, or in Lyme as you mention). And yes, it can be sytemic, because of septic embolism via septicemia if antibiotic isn't given urgently. I've seen many cases of erysipelas completely cured with antibiotics, ie conventional medicine.
I agree with you that when there is more than a single infection, conventional treatment is not enough, and dayrider will maybe not get the full cure. But at least serious issues can be examined, blood testings done, and maybe hospitalisation for IV antibiotic and anticoagulants (for risk of phlebitis). This is the interest of seeing a conventional doctor.
I also agree that the treatment could be unsufficient, but at least, with conventional treatment, he'll gain a bit time to search for an alternative one. The one you advise is very good. I'll keep the necessity of seeing again conventional doctor, because he is not safe from a potential complication.

And the terrain (weakness in immunity, in mental state, diet, glycemia checking, etc) is very important to treat, as previously said. Conventional medicine neglects this aspect, but it is of utmost importance. For instance, in dayrider's case: he focuses on external psychic attacks and prayers, and thus fails of searching concret things. But he seems to understand now :-)
I join Laura: wait and see.

Just for my education: do you mean under microscopic examination or macroscopically, as I've never seen that macroscopically (at physical examination)? (dayrider skipped my question). I've seen blaks rashes, specks but not metallic or hexagonal objetcs.
Thank you again for your post.

Well finally somebody understands and to add to your prognosis if you map out where the condition is on the body it maps out a schematic tie point design - and what do I mean by that - I think now the bodies that we are attached to naturally, are trying to be kidnapped to stop any or all future spiritual gain that would help others in this coming change the "Wave" is bringing - that of coarse is my opinion but as of late with all this help here at the forum, nothing has changed and I continue to clean particulates off my body where I know are areas of inter-dimensional attack from "sts" idiots spiritually speaking - by the way the chem-trail spraying continues to this very day over my area consistently which contains upwards of 38 different nano particles and I know from searching this out that many folks on planet earth are dealing with this same condition with objective reality - again thank you for you truthful insight - may Light /Love & Knowledge be with you ! Finally someone is aware of this condition .

Well finally somebody understands

Dayrider, earlier I encouraged you for keeping a bit of your objectivity, but now you have lost it again. Why are you so certain you know what is going on? What is the problem with keeping open to many possibilities? What if you are wrong, and by ignoring those other possibilities, you close off the possibility of finding the right solution?

and to add to your prognosis if you map out where the condition is on the body it maps out a schematic tie point design

Are you sure?

Consider it this way: assume you are being "attacked". If this is the case (stress on "if"), then it is of the utmost importance to keep your objectivity and impartiality, and not to narrow and restrict your mind into one set of possibilities. Whether you are being attacked or not, that is NOT the way to go. For your present and future well-being, you need to be clear-headed, even if it is a struggle when dealing with a physical condition.

It seems like you really want or need to believe that you are being externally attacked. Why is that? Why are you so attached to that explanation?

by the way the chem-trail spraying continues to this very day over my area consistently which contains upwards of 38 different nano particles and I know from searching this out that many folks on planet earth are dealing with this same condition with objective reality

You might want to reread these SOTT articles:

Back
Top Bottom