Dutroux Cover-up Protected Pedophile Networks

Laura said:
Daenerys said:
I am not saying that doing those things do not help. But it usually stops there. What I am saying, is that it usually does nothing to help these people at all directly, no matter how noble and good doing it is.

We know that. And that is part of the pain, too: knowing that you can do so little. I can't go to Palestine and stop bullets for Palestinians, either, and that saddens me. What I do realize, though, when I think about it is that the work of bringing awareness to others is probably the only thing that could, possibly, in the long run, make a difference. If everyone on this forum went out and started campaigning, digging, whatever, they would be deep-sixed like so many others, in one way or another. A dead martyr is no good to anyone. But we can keep hammering away at the awareness factor and we can try to work out strategies. Perhaps others with more resources and different position will wake up thanks to something someone here says or does, and do something more dynamic.

I do know that Laura. I think it is wonderful what has been done here. All I am really trying to say is that most of the people who need it most will never have access to this work. Between the emotional trauma and lack of education etc, it is almost impossible for them to benefit form this. Heck, I do not know how I made it, as statistically I should not be here. I wish I knew how to take all that you have done and make it workable in video format, including the help from the psychology books.

Daenerys said:
Laura said:
Daenerys said:
I am not saying that doing those things do not help. But it usually stops there. What I am saying, is that it usually does nothing to help these people at all directly, no matter how noble and good doing it is.

We know that. And that is part of the pain, too: knowing that you can do so little. I can't go to Palestine and stop bullets for Palestinians, either, and that saddens me. What I do realize, though, when I think about it is that the work of bringing awareness to others is probably the only thing that could, possibly, in the long run, make a difference. If everyone on this forum went out and started campaigning, digging, whatever, they would be deep-sixed like so many others, in one way or another. A dead martyr is no good to anyone. But we can keep hammering away at the awareness factor and we can try to work out strategies. Perhaps others with more resources and different position will wake up thanks to something someone here says or does, and do something more dynamic.

I do know that Laura. I think it is wonderful what has been done here. All I am really trying to say is that most of the people who need it most will never have access to this work. Between the emotional trauma and lack of education etc, it is almost impossible for them to benefit form this. Heck, I do not know how I made it, as statistically I should not be here. I wish I knew how to take all that you have done and make it workable in video format, including the help from the psychology books.

I think we must not close doors to the universe, to its possibilities, we are in no way able to anticipate what is possible and what is not, unless we become the unconscious and helpless creators of our own fate precisely by putting limits.

The universe is not intimidated by statistics, and just take into account that if Laura had fallen into the same thinking you are now in, we would not be here, many things have been accomplished, many people is finding, healing and growing, we are in no way able to foresee what else can happen now that we are more if only we follow her example :)

I think we must not close doors to the universe, to its possibilities, we are in no way able to anticipate what is possible and what is not, unless we become the unconscious and helpless creators of our own fate precisely by putting limits.The universe is not intimidated by statistics, and just take into account that if Laura had fallen into the same thinking you are now in, we would not be here, many things have been accomplished, many people is finding, healing and growing, we are in no way able to foresee what else can happen now that we are more if only we follow her example
Perhaps I am wording things wrongly? I am in no way being negative- not at all. I am just giving a voice to a segment of people that I know would benefit greatly from the work here but that cannot access it due their trauma and education. I am not sure what I am say that is closing the doors to any possibilities? Helpless I am not. Unconscious not so much any more :)
I am representing an objective truth that I see. That is it.

Daenerys said:
Perhaps I am wording things wrongly? I am in no way being negative- not at all. I am just giving a voice to a segment of people that I know would benefit greatly from the work here but that cannot access it due their trauma and education.

I think what Ana is trying to say is that even if those people cannot access what is written here, it doesn't mean that they are not somehow benefiting from it, even if at only a soul level. Somehow, someway, it makes a difference. FWIW.

Heimdallr said:
Daenerys said:
Perhaps I am wording things wrongly? I am in no way being negative- not at all. I am just giving a voice to a segment of people that I know would benefit greatly from the work here but that cannot access it due their trauma and education.

I think what Ana is trying to say is that even if those people cannot access what is written here, it doesn't mean that they are not somehow benefiting from it, even if at only a soul level. Somehow, someway, it makes a difference. FWIW.

Ok. I am probably about to get my hind end handed to me on a platter, but since this is honest, and it seems I still have reisistance, I am going to put myself out there. Maybe it will help me close the circle and understand deeper here.

See, I read this, and a part of me gets it. But then, there is another part of me that says whoa...that's easy for you to say, and that it also feels like a cop out. I say this because several people that I know, I think if I told them that, they would want to kill me. I would have wanted to kill whoever said that to me at one point. ( not kill literally of course). I always try to help as I can or listen because no one was there for me. So I guess I do not want anyone else to have no one who cares. Not sayng it has not cost me dearly, it has.

Sensitive people stop reading right now. Warning.

Right now I know women who:

- are so damaged that they have sexual intercourse and emotional bonding with their dog. They do not trust human males at all, and feel the dog is the only one that could ever love them

- hate themselves so badly that they pursue BDSM type relationships so that they can be beaten and humiliated. Or, because the only way they can let go at all in relations is to be totally tied up.

- practice extreme mutulation

Somehow, I do not feel saying that they are getting it on a soul level cuts it. They have no concept of anything good. Or why their life has been the way it was. Or how to get out of it. And it is hard for me to just say well, may they are an op, or is was their soul choice, or that's just where they are in this cycle. And I feel the same way about the majority of people at the bottom of the social structure who would never ever make it through all of this written material. Heck- I have a college friend who thinks Laura's writing is too hard, lol. And another friend that I spend a lot of time discussing things with that cannot read it at all- she was abused, narcissically wounded, ended up on herion and became a prostitute. She had counseling and state paid for therapy, but nothing has made the difference that me helping her understand concepts from here has. But I have to break it down and translate it to a lower level of presentation.

I even feel guilty sometimes. I mean, why do I get to benefit from all of this and others that need it even more than I did can't? Hope that makes sense. I mean I understand that you are getting at non-linear dynamics, but I have my hands in real time misery and it's not much of a comfort when facing it.

I hear you.

I think that the main thing that needs to be spread, far and wide, is the issue of psychopathy because I think that all of this horror emanates from psychopaths.

I finally got the time to watch the videos, and now I've started reading the article. There are no words to describe the disgust I'm feeling towards this. A part of me would like to stop reading and just forget about it...but I'm determined to read it through.

Linking these on Facebook.

Daenerys said:
I mean I understand that you are getting at non-linear dynamics, but I have my hands in real time misery and it's not much of a comfort when facing it.

I understand that totally. I don't think I would say anything like that if I were face to face with someone. It's obviously not something that's going to make them feel better in the here and now. That's part of the frustration, there really is very little that you can do or say to help. You're right, it's not a comforting thought. But it's one of the few that we can put our hope in, along with speaking up about the fact that things like this are happening and who is, at the heart, behind them.

Heimdallr said:
Daenerys said:
I mean I understand that you are getting at non-linear dynamics, but I have my hands in real time misery and it's not much of a comfort when facing it.

I understand that totally. I don't think I would say anything like that if I were face to face with someone. It's obviously not something that's going to make them feel better in the here and now. That's part of the frustration, there really is very little that you can do or say to help. You're right, it's not a comforting thought. But it's one of the few that we can put our hope in, along with speaking up about the fact that things like this are happening and who is, at the heart, behind them.

For what it is worth, it makes me mad as h- e -double hockey sticks every time I see someone here say that on a soul level it is helping them. I feel like that is wishful thinking. Maybe I am wrong. IDK.

Daenerys said:
I think we must not close doors to the universe, to its possibilities, we are in no way able to anticipate what is possible and what is not, unless we become the unconscious and helpless creators of our own fate precisely by putting limits.The universe is not intimidated by statistics, and just take into account that if Laura had fallen into the same thinking you are now in, we would not be here, many things have been accomplished, many people is finding, healing and growing, we are in no way able to foresee what else can happen now that we are more if only we follow her example

Perhaps I am wording things wrongly? I am in no way being negative- not at all. I am just giving a voice to a segment of people that I know would benefit greatly from the work here but that cannot access it due their trauma and education. I am not sure what I am say that is closing the doors to any possibilities? Helpless I am not. Unconscious not so much any more :)
I am representing an objective truth that I see. That is it.

As you say what is, is. I am not negating the state of the world nor the state of many people, what I'm trying to communicate is that when you say:

Daenerys said:
All I am really trying to say is that most of the people who need it most will never have access to this work. Between the emotional trauma and lack of education etc, it is almost impossible for them to benefit form this.

That is something you don't really know, the future is open and what we and others do here and now counts, as it counted for you and me what Laura and others did even if as you said:

Daenerys said:
"I do not know how I made it, as statistically I should not be here."

I think objectivity is not only the hability to see what is, but the hability to do so with an open mind regarding the future while we interact as consciously as possible with the present.

Ana, I think we are having misunderstanding. I do not know how to correct it. I am stating things as they are right now. I do have an open mind and maybe things will change. That is not the line of force of what I am trying to communicate though.

Daenerys said:
Ana, I think we are having misunderstanding. I do not know how to correct it. I am stating things as they are right now. I do have an open mind and maybe things will change. That is not the line of force of what I am trying to communicate though.
If I understand what you're saying, you're trying to figure out how to help on a nuts and bolts level - a way that directly touches the lives of your friends.

Try Laura's suggestion with the psychopathy material and see how/if that works. If not, perhaps you may need to accept the fact that you may not be able to help them in that way. I know it hurts. I too tried with people I used to know who were suffering and had no luck. At first, I also couldn't understand "Why me and not them?" but I had to let it go.

The people I knew had become deeply affected by their experiences to the point where they were addicted to their suffering. I realize this may come off as harsh and I don't mean it to be but, for them, it's the truth.

If it turns out to be the same for your friends, you may have to face the idea that you can't help them with this. I know this may be hard to face because it was for me, but the only thing I take consolation in at this point is knowing that I can help others and perhaps through that, in some way I can't even imagine, help them as well.

Added: If I'm off on anything, don't hesitate to let me know. :)

Daenerys said:
Well, both you and Ana are correct in what you are saying. As one who has gone through the stuff those children did, although not to the same degree, i can say i understand where you are coming from Daenerys, especially with the women you know that are so damaged they have no conception of what is right or wrong. In my life up to know, i have occupied widely different socioeconomic positions, it is the reality of this realm that those on the lower end of the socioeconomic ladder are generally worse of in terms of education and their ability to understand concepts.

There really isn't anything you can do for them, except reformulate as much as possible, your communications to them if you determine that they are asking. It is difficult given what we know and everything, but that is the reality of our situation. To suffer quietly in our personal lives, while still respecting the freewill of others. At this point in Earth's development as far as i am aware, Earth is a planet of sorrows. We understand this, but we also know and understand that this can only change as a result of our efforts, osit.

But the Universe is grand and will balance this sector of spacetime in it's own time, meanwhile we work. That is all we can do.

We learn through suffering, that is probably the overarching lesson of this realm.

truth seeker said:
Daenerys said:
If I understand what you're saying, you're trying to figure out how to help on a nuts and bolts level - a way that directly touches the lives of your friends.

Try Laura's suggestion with the psychopathy material and see how/if that works. If not, perhaps you may need to accept the fact that you may not be able to help them in that way. I know it hurts. I too tried with people I used to know who were suffering and had no luck. At first, I also couldn't understand "Why me and not them?" but I had to let it go.

The people I knew had become deeply affected by their experiences to the point where they were addicted to their suffering. I realize this may come off as harsh and I don't mean it to be but, for them, it's the truth.

If it turns out to be the same for your friends, you may have to face the idea that you can't help them with this. I know this may be hard to face because it was for me, but the only thing I take consolation in at this point is knowing that I can help others and perhaps through that, in some way I can't even imagine, help them as well.

Added: If I'm off on anything, don't hesitate to let me know. :)

I do not spend too much energy on people who do not want to help themselves. These people do want help. It is not available. The only thing they can get is poor " therapy. " and medicated to the gills. I know concepts here do help. I have seen it. I can only do so much though. This is a spirituality that helps. The psychology and concepts here really help. I have seen it with my own eyes on what little I am able to do. The problem is they cannot go further by themselves as the material is over their heads the way it is. That is what is driving me bonkers. If you know how bad the education system is here, it cuts off pretty much of most of the USA. The town I grew up in is probably 20 times worse than average. But they do respond, and get excited, and ask questions, when I bring up concepts relevent to what we are discussing. They come alive at the hope. Then I see them get totally dejected when I suggest the website or send an article. One girl just cried and cried. She said I will never ever be smart enough to get far enough to heal. It broke my heart.

Daenerys said:
I do not spend too much energy on people who do not want to help themselves. These people do want help. It is not available. The only thing they can get is poor " therapy. " and medicated to the gills. I know concepts here do help. I have seen it. I can only do so much though. This is a spirituality that helps. The psychology and concepts here really help. I have seen it with my own eyes on what little I am able to do. The problem is they cannot go further by themselves as the material is over their heads the way it is. That is what is driving me bonkers. If you know how bad the education system is here, it cuts off pretty much of most of the USA. The town I grew up in is probably 20 times worse than average. But they do respond, and get excited, and ask questions, when I bring up concepts relevent to what we are discussing. They come alive at the hope. Then I see them get totally dejected when I suggest the website or send an article. One girl just cried and cried. She said I will never ever be smart enough to get far enough to heal. It broke my heart.
Got it. Then in that way, you are helping them and in a way that meets them where they're 'at'. You're probably aware of this already, but many people here have felt that the material is 'over their heads'. Everyone has to start somewhere and even then find that we are often beginning over and over again.

I do understand your sadness and frustration at seeing them feel as if they can't get it. We all go through that. I'd even tentatively say that many of us here don't 'get' certain concepts or even entire subjects. They should know, if you haven't told them already, that not understanding something doesn't make them any less of a person. In fact, there's way more in them than their abusers.

Everyone goes at their own speed, in their own time. That's just how it is. So keep doing your best. Perhaps someday they will gain the confidence and sense of self worth that will enable them to go further. :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom