Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection

FWIW, David DuByne is pegging the alignment of the 4 big gas giants (Ju, Sa, Ur, Ne) in October as triggering an electromagnetic field shift that earth will pass through. I guess this could impact the grounding resulting in extreme effects but I can’t say I understand it. He suggests this event window could also be the reason behind the rapid push by the PTB to execute their bizarre plans.

Perhaps it dovetails with a digital reset? Grid collapse? Call off the election?

One thought I have is that if there is a cosmic fuse that blows, our fearless leaders will have a BS story to explain it away like a cyberattack which they would try to use to justify a next level power grab. The shoe fits, but we shall see.

Last edited:
FWIW, David DuByne is pegging the alignment of the 4 big gas giants (Ju, Sa, Ur, Ne) in October as triggering an electromagnetic field shift that earth will pass through. I guess this could impact the grounding resulting in extreme effects but I can’t say I understand it. He suggests this event window could also be the reason behind the rapid push by the PTB to execute their bizarre plans.

In what way will they be aligned? Planets were aligned many times before and there was no "electromagnetic field shift".

There was alignment between Earth, Sun, Jupiter and Uranus around the 10th of May. And soon the Venus will enter into alignment. You can have magnetic storms and earthquakes because of that, but not any major solar changing things. You need outside players for that.

Hi. He is claiming a square alignment all on one side of the sun also saying this particular deal hasn’t happened since 79ad. So i think he is saying the solar system will be lopsided/imbalanced (?) and that will amplify the mayhem as the earth passes both on the side of the sun away from and then between the sun and those 4 planets. I only mentioned this since the C’s somewhat endorsed his work recently.

“A: He is often close, but there are still some surprises.” Apr 23 session

There are quite a few posts that explain it better than I if you just search his Name on the forum.

Last edited:
The C's said that our current environment is not good for 4D beings to live here.
Perhaps undergrounders don't have that challenge. The all-knowing and all-owning easy to become elites and rulers. Just a thought. It may be enough to be 4D STS oriented to do the bidding for them and go unnoticed and unchallenged; for a time.

Hi. He is claiming a square alignment all on one side of the sun also saying this particular deal hasn’t happened since 79ad. So i think he is saying the solar system will be lopsided/imbalanced (?) and that will amplify the mayhem as the earth passes both on the side of the sun away from and then between the sun and those 4 planets. I only mentioned this since the C’s somewhat endorsed his work recently.

“A: He is often close, but there are still some surprises.” Apr 23 session

There are quite a few posts that explain it better than I if you just search his Name on the forum.

I watched a couple of his recent videos on YT and I must say that I don't like him at all. He is all over the place and doesn't seem to me to be able to present a coherent theory behind his predictions. You guys can follow him if you want and tell us if he was right, but I'm gonna skip his predictions. I've been listening about planetary alignments since I was a child, and nothing major ever happened.

Perhaps undergrounders don't have that challenge. The all-knowing and all-owning easy to become elites and rulers. Just a thought. It may be enough to be 4D STS oriented to do the bidding for them and go unnoticed and unchallenged; for a time.

Well, as far as I understand, undergrounders are 3D beings just like us, so they shouldn't have trouble living on this planet with us.

Says who? Our education system?

Yes, unless you found a good argument against it.

I watched a couple of his recent videos on YT and I must say that I don't like him at all. He is all over the place and doesn't seem to me to be able to present a coherent theory behind his predictions. You guys can follow him if you want and tell us if he was right, but I'm gonna skip his predictions. I've been listening about planetary alignments since I was a child, and nothing major ever happened.
He can def have an attitude and can sound snarky which is off-putting. And you are right about predictions largely missing the mark with so many different doomsayers. It’s like the proverbial cliff-hanger that goes on forever.

The pitfall is becoming numb to the chicken littles, astrologers and psychics until the fateful day the sky actually falls. (I am getting closer to that point) And we know the 4D STS are good at not being predicted. I think 911 caught us all napping for example. Same with JFK assassination. At some point the next big shoe is going to drop, or so it seems. Actually it seems like it has to.

So DuByne is pegging Oct 24 and the election is shortly scheduled thereafter. Potential big pivot points at roughly the same time. Are the PTB under a cosmic time crunch? That’s the speculation in many quarters. And people are grasping at straws blowing in the wind in the mean time.

Personally I have almost always been wrong on guessing the timing. There is an element of hoping someone else can predict better at play here. I realize that. I also realize I don’t really know and the odds are if anyone else knows it may just be purely a matter of chance luck. Anyway, I totally get your stance. I don’t follow DuByne religiously, but I do check in weekly since his point of view is based on what is generally not being talked about: the cosmic environment as manifested in our solar system. The focus on Ukraine and Gaza has the smell of “look here” (and not elsewhere). The C’s did say look to the skies above. So even though DuByne can sound like a jerk, he is focusing on that celestial aspect which is synchronistic and may be the clock which is pushing the action.

And another thing that fits here: if there is no time but there is also celestial movement, well, how does that work? Planetary motion is a kind of clock, I think. Is there some point at which the manipulation of time…runs out of time? Can the world controllers just keep saying forever: “Crap, that didn’t work. We need another do-over. Hit rewind! AGAIN!”

I suppose if that’s true (and they can rewind ad Infinitum), it comes down to human awakening and acting for our own destiny.

The wave isn’t going to do it for us. It’s going to give us the chance to do it for ourselves.

Yes, unless you found a good argument against it.
Well, their track record of created false history for one. Stories of events and leaders, etc, being twisted and distorted to fit their agenda for example.
The other being lack of provable evidence to support their claims. I guess the word of 'experts' should remain unquestioned or unchallenged. The science world being one of the more devastating ones of late in terms of its effect on society. Think medical treatments of various kinds. for decades. which benefit their agenda and not the wider population.

And another thing that fits here: if there is no time but there is also celestial movement, well, how does that work? Planetary motion is a kind of clock, I think. Is there some point at which the manipulation of time…runs out of time? Can the world controllers just keep saying forever: “Crap, that didn’t work. We need another do-over. Hit rewind! AGAIN!”

I suppose if that’s true (and they can rewind ad Infinitum), it comes down to human awakening and acting for our own destiny.

The wave isn’t going to do it for us. It’s going to give us the chance to do it for ourselves.

I think that they can do it as much as they want with our time, because they are outside our time. But there are probably forces which are outside their time, so they can also be played with. We are bound by the celestial movements, but so are they. They cannot stop the Wave, just like we cannot stop the solar system moving through space. But we can try to understand this movement, and learn how to prepare for what is to come.

Well, their track record of created false history for one. Stories of events and leaders, etc, being twisted and distorted to fit their agenda for example.
The other being lack of provable evidence to support their claims. I guess the word of 'experts' should remain unquestioned or unchallenged. The science world being one of the more devastating ones of late in terms of its effect on society. Think medical treatments of various kinds. for decades. which benefit their agenda and not the wider population.

They also have a track record of many false alternative explanations, so they are covering all sides. There are people who are doing good working in revealing discrepancies in our history, but there are others who are just spewing nonsense.

If the Maunder period included a Nemesis butt kicking and a major reset, what can really be said about about the veracity of the narrative? Where did it come from? How traumatized would humanity have been? Who survived? Who were the chroniclers and where did they get their information? Why are so many archives of the past conveniently lost or hidden? The Lizzie’s have always been good at acting as gods and lending a hand when it comes time to pick ourselves up and dust ourselves off.
I would say pretty traumatised and for some time, repeatedly. I don't profess to know when it happened or what it is called but I take little hints from what the C's said about earth taking a while to settle and the flooded buildings being localised and centuries added over two increments. It is interesting if all these events were taking place over a couple of centuries, repeatedly, alongside localised plagues and localised wars. Some records are available, however accurate or not, that point to a prolonged time of trauma and affliction by the end of which fanciful architecture may not have been a priority.
My interest has been in the 13th and 14th C as the possible timing:

The 1202 Syria earthquake struck at about dawn on 20 May 1202 (598 AH) with an epicenter in southwestern Syria. The earthquake is estimated to have killed around 30,000 people. It was felt over an extensive area, from Sicily to Mesopotamia and Anatolia to upper Egypt, mostly affecting the Ayyubid Sultanate and the Kingdom of Jerusalem. The cities of Tyre, Acre and Nablus were heavily damaged. A magnitude of Ms 7.6 has been estimated with damage up to XI on the Mercalli intensity scale.
A large earthquake or series of earthquakes is described in many written sources during the period 1201–1202 (597–598 AH). It is unclear as to whether they refer to a single mainshock with several large aftershocks or more than one unrelated earthquake. Given the rarity of such large events in this area it has been considered more likely that the reports all refer to the same mainshock.[1] Other workers have recognised two separate events, the earlier (Ms  7.5) on 6 June 1201 and the latter (Ms  6.8) on 20 May 1202, occurring on two different (but contiguous) segments of the Dead Sea Transform.
The tsunami probably associated with this event was observed in eastern Cyprus and along the Syrian and Lebanese coasts.
Although a figure of 1,100,000 deaths is often quoted for this earthquake, it includes all deaths for the year in question, including those from the famine and subsequent epidemics caused by the failure of the Nile flood that year.

The 1222 Brescia earthquake occurred on Christmas Day in the year 1222.[3] The chronicler Salimbene de Adam records that it was so powerful that the inhabitants of Brescia left their city en masse and camped outside, so that the falling buildings would not crush them
The estimated magnitude for this event is 7.0–7.5 with a maximum estimated felt intensity of IX (Violent).
The sea retreated from the harbour but returned and flooded the town. A church is said to have fallen, burying the bishop and his congregation. Monks of the Franciscan order abandoned their church in Paphos after the earthquake.[5] The castle of Saranta Kolones, built only 30 years earlier overlooking the harbour, was destroyed by the earthquake. It was never rebuilt, as it was no longer needed to protect the port, which had dried up.[6][7] The earthquake permanently changed Paphos, rendering the harbour unusable, and moving the shoreline seawards; it no longer had a protected anchorage.

On 11 September 1275, an earthquake struck the south of Great Britain. The epicentre is unknown, although it may have been in the Portsmouth/Chichester area on the south coast of England[1] or in Glamorgan, Wales.[2] The earthquake is known for causing the destruction of St Michael's Church on Glastonbury Tor in Somerset.
The epicentre of the earthquake is unknown.[4] Despite contemporary reports that assume the damage at Glastonbury Tor prove a Somersetepicentre,[10] it is unlikely that the epicentre was in the county,
A possible alternative epicentre is in South Wales. Edward Gamage, the rector in St Athan, Glamorgan, described an earthquake causing immense damage to Glamorgan and Somerset. Gamage, an antiquarian in the 18th century, wrote a history of the Strandling family of Bristol where he described the earthquake as occurring in the time of Sir John Strandling, which is probably the same as the 1275 event. This suggests an epicentre closer to Swansea and implies a magnitude of 6 M

The 1290 Zhili earthquake occurred on 27 September with an epicenter near Ningcheng, Zhongshu Sheng (Zhili), Yuan China. This region is today administered as part of Inner Mongolia, China. The earthquake had an estimated surface wave magnitude of 6.8 and a maximum felt intensity of IX (Violent) on the Mercalli intensity scale. One estimate places the death toll at 7,270, while another has it at 100,000.
The earthquake destroyed 480 storehouses and countless houses in Ningcheng. Changping, Hejian, Renqiu, Xiongxian, Baoding, Yixian and Baixiang County were also affected.[1] It severely damaged the Fengguo Temple in Yixian.

An earthquake occurred northeast of the city of Adana in the Armenian Kingdom of Cilicia (modern day Turkey) on 14 May 1269 at "the first hour of the night".[2] Most sources give a death toll of 8,000 in the Armenian Kingdom of Cilicia in southern Asia Minor,[2] but a figure of 60,000 dead was reported by Robert Mallet in 1853 and repeated in many later catalogues.

The 1293 Kamakura earthquake in Japan occurred at about 06:00 local time on 27 May 1293.[2] It had an estimated magnitude of 7.1–7.5[3] and triggered a tsunami. The estimated death toll was 23,024.[1] It occurred during the Kamakura period, and the city of Kamakura was seriously damaged.
It has been suggested that the reference to a large tsunami may be incorrect,[4] although a tsunami deposithas been found that is consistent with this age.

The 1303 Crete earthquake occurred at about dawn on 8 August. It had an estimated magnitude of about 8, a maximum intensity of IX (Violent) on the Mercalli intensity scale, and triggered a major tsunami that caused severe damage and loss of life on Crete and at Alexandria. It badly damaged the Lighthouse of Alexandria.

The 1303 Hongdong earthquake occurred in Yuan dynasty of the Mongol Empire, on September 25. The shock was estimated to have a moment magnitude of 7.6 and it had a maximum Mercalli intensity of XI (Extreme). This was one of the most deadly earthquakes in China, in turn making it one of the top disasters in China by death toll.

The 1343 tsunami struck the Tyrrhenian Sea and Bay of Naples on 25 November 1343. Underground shocks were felt in Naples and caused significant damage and loss of lives.[1] Of major note was a tsunamicreated by the earthquake which destroyed many ships in Naples and destroyed many ports along the Amalfi Coast including Amalfi itself. The effects of the tsunami were observed by the poet Petrarch, whose ship was forced to return to port, and recorded in the fifth book of his Epistolae familiares.[2] A 2019 study attributes the event to a massive submarine landslide (possibly greater than 1 km3), caused by flank collapse of the Stromboli volcano.

The 1348 Friuli earthquake, centered in the South Alpine region of Friuli, was felt across Europe on 25 January. The earthquake hit in the same year that the Great Plague ravaged Italy.[2] According to contemporary sources, it caused considerable damage to structures; churches and houses collapsed, villages were destroyed and foul odors emanated from the earth
On 9 September 1349, an earthquake sequence began in Italy's Apennine Mountains that severely affected the regions of Molise, Latium and Abruzzo. Probably four moderate-large earthquakes[2]devastated towns and villages across the central Italian Peninsula, with damage even reported in Rome. These earthquakes originated from the Apennine fold and thrust belt fault network, with the first and most destructive shock's epicenter originating from the north-west Campania region. Paleoseismological data gathered from scarping, fault length, and collapsed sections of Venafro's Roman aqueduct indicates the epicenter of the main shock was likely along the Aquae Iuliae fault.[1] The fault suspected of causing this earthquake occurred on the Aqua Iuliae fault along the Molise-Campania border.

The 1361 Shōhei earthquake (Japanese: 正平地震) was a major earthquake that occurred on August 3, 1361 (Gregorian calendar) in Japan.[1] It is believed that this quake was one of the Nankai earthquakes. The magnitude was 8.4 Ms (Richter Scale Magnitude was 8.2 - 8.5[1]) and it triggered a tsunami

The 1382 Dover Straits earthquake occurred at 15:00 on 21 May. It had an estimated magnitude of 6.0 Ms and a maximum felt intensity of VII–VIII on the Mercalli intensity scale.[3] Based on contemporary reports of damage, the epicentre is thought to have been in the Strait of Dover. The earthquake caused widespread damage in south-eastern England and in the Low Countries. The earthquake interrupted a synod in London that convened in part to examine the religious writings of John Wycliffe, which became known as the Earthquake Synod.

The 1356 Basel earthquake is the most significant seismological event to have occurred in Central Europe in recorded history[1] and had a moment magnitude in the range of 6.0–7.1.[2] This earthquake, which occurred on 18 October 1356, is also known as the Sankt-Lukas-Tag Erdbeben[3] (English: Earthquake of Saint Luke), as 18 October is the feast day of Saint Luke the Evangelist.
The earthquake destroyed the city of Basel, Switzerland, near the southern end of the Upper Rhine Graben, and caused much destruction in a vast region extending from Paris to Prague.[1] Though major earthquakes are common at the seismically active edges of tectonic plates in Turkey, Greece, and Italy, intraplate earthquakesare rare events in Central Europe. According to the Swiss Seismological Service, of more than 10,000 earthquakes in Switzerland over the past 800 years, only half a dozen of them have registered more than 6.0 on the Richter scale.

The 1420 Caldera earthquake shook the southern portion of Atacama Desert in the early morning of August 31, 1420 and caused tsunamis in Chile as well as Hawaii and the towns of Japan. The earthquake is thought to have had a size of 8.8–9.4 Mw.[1][2] Historical records of the tsunami exist for the Japanese harbours of Kawarago and Aiga where confused residents saw the water recede in the morning of September 1,[1] without any sign of an earthquake.[3] In Chile, rockfalls occurred along the coast as well, producing blocks of up to 40 tons that are now found inland.[1] This is also consistent with the identification of a possible tsunami deposit in Mejillones Bay that has been dated to the range 1409 to 1449.[4][5]Deposits found by coring of recent sediments in a wetland near Tongoy Bay have also been linked to the 1420 tsunami.

The Catalan earthquake of 2 February 1428, known in Catalan as the terratrèmol de la candelerabecause it took place during Candlemas, struck the Principality of Catalonia, especially Roussillon, with an epicentre near Camprodon. The earthquake was one of a series of related seismic events that shook Catalonia in a single year. Beginning on 23 February 1427, tremors were felt in March, April, 15 May at Olot,[3] June, and December. They caused relatively minor visible damage to property, notably to the monastery of Amer; but they probably caused severe weakening of building infrastructure. This would account for the massive and widespread destruction that accompanied the subsequent 1428 quake.
It is estimated that hundreds of people were killed in the disaster: two hundred are estimated at Camprodon, one to three hundred at Puigcerdà (due to the collapse of the church), twenty to thirty at Barcelona (in Santa Maria del Mar), and almost the entire population of Queralbs. The fallout lasted well over a year. The quake was probably the worst in the history of the Pyrenees,[citation needed] though the first recorded only occurred in 1373. It remains to this day a point of reference for the study of seismic risk.

On December 5, 1456, the largest earthquake to occur on the Italian Peninsula struck the Kingdom of Naples. The earthquake had an estimated moment magnitude of Mw  7.19–7.4, and was centred near the town of Pontelandolfo in the present-day Province of Benevento, southern Italy. Earning a level of XI (Extreme) on the Modified Mercalli intensity scale, the earthquake caused widespread destruction in central and southern Italy. Estimates of the death toll range greatly with as many as 70,000 deaths reported. It was followed by two strong Mw  7.0 and 6.0 earthquakes to the north on December 30. The earthquake sequence is considered the largest in Italian history, and one of the most studied.
Complete destruction occurred in a zone measuring 6,000 km2(2,300 sq mi). Whereas the total area affected was 18,000 km2 (6,900 sq mi).[12] The area of devastation was unusually large compared to most earthquakes in Italy; thought to be caused by the occurrence of multiple ruptures.
A mail dated December 18 reported a total death toll of 70,000. Antonio da Trezzo estimated 30,000 deaths while a figure of 60,000 was reported by Jacopo Piccolomini-Ammannati. Far smaller figures were reported by Matteo Dell'Aquila and Giannozzo Manetti at 7,000 and 27,000, respectively. More than 50 percent of residents in Apice, Ariano Irpino, Bojano, Isernia, and Paduli perished.

On 27 November 1461, a powerful earthquake and series of aftershocks struck Italy's Abruzzo region along the Aterno River. The tremors caused widespread damage to Abruzzo's capital, L'Aquila, and the surrounding villages. At least 80 people are recorded to have died and numerous people were injured by the earthquakes.[3] The quakes also caused major, permanent damage to religious sites and changed politics for L'Aquila and the Abruzzo region.
Aftershocks continued very frequently into mid-December and proved ruinous for the region. Around 20:00 on 17 December another strong aftershock collapsed more houses in L'Aquila, leaving more residents homeless and fearful of further collapses.[4]
Quakes continued to plague the Abruzzo region into March 1462,[5] causing much panic and paranoia among the population. Many residents refused to return to their unstable homes because of the frequent tremors, opting to transfer their tents from the countryside into town squares to avoid collapsing masonry.

The 1475 Tenochtitlan earthquake (9 Cane of the Aztec calendar) was an earthquake that occurred in Ancient Mexico-Tenochtitlan (current Mexico City), during the reign of Tlatoani Axayacatl. Because it happened during Pre-Hispanic times, little is known about this earthquake, but it is considered to be perhaps the most significant of those dates.[1][2]
The only record appears in the Aubin Codex, and thanks to Spanish franciscan friar Juan de Torquemada who reported in his book, Monarquia Indiana according to the codex, that the earthquake "Was so strong that not only did many houses fall, but the mountains and mountains in many places they crumbled and fell apart". The Mexicas considered the earthquake as the prophecy of the end of their Empire.
This earthquake left all the houses in the Valley of Mexico destroyed and caused considerable damage to the palaces and teocallis in the area. Several chinampas sank, the hills were washed away, crumbled and disintegrated, cracks were created in the earth and caused a tsunami in Lake Texcoco.
SIMMSA geologists have carried out various studies which have determined that the possible epicenter of this earthquake would be in the current Cuajimalpa, due to local faults and with an approximate magnitude of 7.5 on the Richter scale.

The 1481 Rhodes earthquake occurred at 3:00 in the morning on 3 May. It triggered a small tsunami, which caused local flooding. There were an estimated 30,000 fatalities. It was the largest of a series of earthquakes that affected Rhodes, starting on 15 March 1481, continuing until January 1482.
The tsunami caused a large ship to break free from its moorings. It (or another ship) later sank with loss of all its crew after running onto a reef.[6] There were an estimated 30,000 fatalities.

The 1491 Cyprus earthquake occurred on 24 April 1491, and resulted in extensive damage across the island of Cyprus and some limited damage in the Levant.
According to the Cyprus Geological Survey Department, the earthquake had a magnitude of 7.0 on the Richter scale and an intensity of VIII-IX on the Mercalli scale
According to the Cyprus Geological Survey Department, the earthquake had a magnitude of 7.0 on the Richter scale and an intensity of VIII-IX on the Mercalli scale
The earthquake caused widespread damage particularly along the eastern coast of Cyprus as well as the Mesaoria plain, including the capital city of Nicosia. In 'badly-built' city of Nicosia, chroniclers state that 4,000 buildings were destroyed during the earthquake.

The 1498 Meiō earthquake (明応地震 Meiō Jishin) occurred off the coast of Nankaidō, Japan, at about 08:00 local time[3] on 20 September 1498.[1] It had a magnitude estimated at 8.6 Ms[1] and triggered a large tsunami. The death toll associated with this event is uncertain, but between 5,000 and 41,000 casualties were reported.[2] The tsunami caused by the Meiō Nankaidō earthquake washed away the building housing the statue of the Great Buddha at Kōtoku-in in Kamakura, although the statue itself remained intact.
There is also evidence of severe shaking from records of ground liquefaction in the Nankai area.[9] Tsunami deposits attributed to this earthquake have been described from the coastal plains around the Sagami Trough and the Izu Peninsula.
Uplift of the seafloor of up to 4 m has been estimated for this earthquake, with a much smaller subsidence near the coast.[11] Lake Hamana became a brackish lake because the tsunami broke through low-lying land between the lake and the Pacific Ocean (Enshū Nada); this formed a channel to the sea, which still remains today.

The Haowhenua (Māori for 'land swallower') earthquake was a large earthquake that occurred around 1460 AD causing uplift to parts of Wellington, New Zealand.
In his 1923 work Miramar Island and its History, Elsdon Best recounted Māori stories handed down through generations about early settlement in Wellington and the uplifting of Miramar. The present entrance to Wellington Harbour was called Te Au-a-Tane and the western channel (now the Rongotai isthmus) was called Te-Awa-a-Taia. Between the two channels sat the island of Motu-Kairangi (present day Miramar Peninsula). Elsdon stated:
I obtained from Maori sources a story to the effect that, in the time of Te Ao-haere-tahi, who flourished eighteen generations ago, a violent earthquake-shock so lifted these lands that the Awa-a-Taia channel became dry, and Motu-kairangi a part of the mainland. We have no means of verifying such oral traditions, but it may be correct, and the shock may have been the cause of the raised beaches that form so marked and interesting a feature of the adjacent coast-line. The earthquake referred to, if it occurred in the time of Te Ao-haere-tahi, must have occurred in the fifteenth century.[1]
A study published in 2015 showed evidence of two large earthquakes on the southern Hikurangi Margin, the area where the Pacific tectonic plate is pushed under the Australian plate. The later of these earthquakes happened between 1430 and 1480 AD and could be the Haowhenua earthquake of Māori oral history, which described land uplift in Wellington.[2] The earthquake probably also caused a tsunami: tsunami deposits dating from the 15th century have been found at many locations around the top of the South Island and up to Okupe Lagoon on Kapiti Island,[2] and other research links evidence of a huge tsunami around 1450 AD with the Haowhenua earthquake.[3] Shells and a boulder beach found above current sea level around the Miramar Peninsula and around Turakirae Head offer supporting evidence of a large earthquake in the 15th century.

Certainly, a lot of this is localised to some degree but if you add up the parts to make a whole and stretch it over time, it looks pretty big.

Certainly, a lot of this is localised to some degree but if you add up the parts to make a whole and stretch it over time, it looks pretty big.
Just to add another batch of seriousness of the time:

The Black Death was the second great natural disaster to strike Europe during the Late Middle Ages (the first one being the Great Famine of 1315–1317) and is estimated to have killed 30% to 60% of the European population, as well as approximately 33% of the population of the Middle East. There were further outbreaks throughout the Late Middle Ages and, also due to other contributing factors (the Crisis of the Late Middle Ages), the European population did not regain its 14th century level until the 16th century. Outbreaks of the plague recurred around the world until the early 19th century.

That is a helluva lot of world population disappearing and these events repeated over and over during the time frame I speak of. I am only using the 'accepted' records of our history and they still bring truth to light if examined with discernment.

In 1257 A.D., a massive volcano erupted, spreading ash all over the world. The explosion was so big that scientists can see its chemical signal as far away as the Arctic and Antarctic. Medieval manuscripts from the time describe a sudden change of weather, failed harvests and confusion. But scientists had no idea where the eruption happened.

Now, one group thinks they’ve solved the mystery. A recent paper in the journal PNAS suggests that the offending volcano was probably Samalas volcano on Lombok Island in Indonesia. Jonathon Amos at the BBC reports:

The team has tied sulphur and dust traces in the polar ice to a swathe of data gathered in the Lombok region itself, including radiocarbon dates, the type and spread of ejected rock and ash, tree-rings, and even local chronicles that recall the fall of the Lombok Kingdom sometime in the 13th Century.

Not much remains of the mountain today—just a crater lake—but the researchers suggest that the volcano was big and fierce. It could have belched out as much as 10 cubic miles of ash, as high as 25 miles into the sky. According to National Geographic,the eruption was eight times bigger than the Krakatau eruption that you might have heard about, and twice as large as the 1815 Tamobra eruption.

The researchers themselves write:

Based on ice core archives of sulfate and tephra deposition, one of the largest volcanic eruptions of the historic period and of the past 7,000 y occurred in A.D. 1257. However the source of this “mystery eruption” remained unknown. Drawing on a robust body of new evidence from radiocarbon dates, tephra geochemistry, stratigraphic data, a medieval chronicle, this study argues that the source of this eruption is Samalas volcano, part of the Mount Rinjani Volcanic Complex on Lombok Island, Indonesia. These results solve a conundrum that has puzzled glaciologists, volcanologists, and climatologists for more than three decades. In addition, the identification of this volcano gives rise to the existence of a forgotten Pompeii in the Far East.
But unlike Pompeii, this volcano left behind no preserved cities or bodies. Just a mystery that might finally be solved.

A new international study may answer contentious questions about the onset and persistence of Earth's Little Ice Age, a period of widespread cooling that lasted for hundreds of years until the late 19th century.

The study, led by the University of Colorado Boulder with co-authors at the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR) and other organizations, suggests that an unusual, 50-year-long episode of four massive tropical volcanic eruptions triggered the Little Ice Age between 1275 and 1300 A.D. The persistence of cold summers following the eruptions is best explained by a subsequent expansion of sea ice and a related weakening of Atlantic currents, according to computer simulations conducted for the study.
The study, which used analyses of patterns of dead vegetation, ice and sediment core data, and powerful computer climate models, provides new evidence in a longstanding scientific debate over the onset of the Little Ice Age. Scientists have theorized that the Little Ice Age was caused by decreased summer solar radiation, erupting volcanoes that cooled the planet by ejecting sulfates and other aerosol particles that reflected sunlight back into space, or a combination of the two.

"This is the first time anyone has clearly identified the specific onset of the cold times marking the start of the Little Ice Age," says lead author Gifford Miller of the University of Colorado Boulder. "We also have provided an understandable climate feedback system that explains how this cold period could be sustained for a long period of time. If the climate system is hit again and again by cold conditions over a relatively short period -- in this case, from volcanic eruptions -- there appears to be a cumulative cooling effect."
"Our simulations showed that the volcanic eruptions may have had a profound cooling effect," says NCAR scientist Bette Otto-Bliesner, a co-author of the study. "The eruptions could have triggered a chain reaction, affecting sea ice and ocean currents in a way that lowered temperatures for centuries."

The study appears in Geophysical Research Letters. The research team includes co-authors from the University of Iceland, the University of California Irvine, and the University of Edinburgh in Scotland. The study was funded in part by the National Science Foundation, NCAR's sponsor, and the Icelandic Science Foundation.

Far-flung regions of ice
Scientific estimates regarding the onset of the Little Ice Age range from the 13th century to the 16th century, but there is little consensus, Miller says. Although the cooling temperatures may have affected places as far away as South America and China, they were particularly evident in northern Europe. Advancing glaciers in mountain valleys destroyed towns, and paintings from the period depict people ice-skating on the Thames River in London and canals in the Netherlands, places that were ice-free before and after the Little Ice Age.

"The dominant way scientists have defined the Little Ice Age is by the expansion of big valley glaciers in the Alps and in Norway," says Miller, a fellow at CU's Institute of Arctic and Alpine Research. "But the time in which European glaciers advanced far enough to demolish villages would have been long after the onset of the cold period."

Miller and his colleagues radiocarbon-dated roughly 150 samples of dead plant material with roots intact, collected from beneath receding margins of ice caps on Baffin Island in the Canadian Arctic. They found a large cluster of "kill dates" between 1275 and 1300 A.D., indicating the plants had been frozen and engulfed by ice during a relatively sudden event.

The team saw a second spike in plant kill dates at about 1450 A.D., indicating the quick onset of a second major cooling event.
To broaden the study, the researchers analyzed sediment cores from a glacial lake linked to the 367-square-mile Langjökullice cap in the central highlands of Iceland that reaches nearly a mile high. The annual layers in the cores -- which can be reliably dated by using tephra deposits from known historic volcanic eruptions on Iceland going back more than 1,000 years -- suddenly became thicker in the late 13th century and again in the 15th century due to increased erosion caused by the expansion of the ice cap as the climate cooled.

"That showed us the signal we got from Baffin Island was not just a local signal, it was a North Atlantic signal," Miller says. "This gave us a great deal more confidence that there was a major perturbation to the Northern Hemisphere climate near the end of the 13th century."
The team used the Community Climate System Model, which was developed by scientists at NCAR and the Department of Energy with colleagues at other organizations, to test the effects of volcanic cooling on Arctic sea ice extent and mass. The model, which simulated various sea ice conditions from about 1150 to 1700 A.D., showed several large, closely spaced eruptions could have cooled the Northern Hemisphere enough to trigger the expansion of Arctic sea ice.

The model showed that sustained cooling from volcanoes would have sent some of the expanding Arctic sea ice down along the eastern coast of Greenland until it eventually melted in the North Atlantic. Since sea ice contains almost no salt, when it melted the surface water became less dense, preventing it from mixing with deeper North Atlantic water. This weakened heat transport back to the Arctic and created a self-sustaining feedback on the sea ice long after the effects of the volcanic aerosols subsided, according to the simulations.
The researchers set solar radiation at a constant level in the climate models. The simulations indicated that the Little Ice Age likely would have occurred without decreased summer solar radiation at the time, Miller says.

Storms and floods were an added challenge even if considered 'localised'.

The Danube Floods and Their Human Response and Perception (14th to 17th C)
Michaelangelo-The-Flood.jpg

Rohr, Christian(Department of History and Political Science, University of Salzburg, Austria)

History of Meteorology, 2 (2005)

Abstract

There are hardly any studies on floods in Late Medieval, Early Modern and Modern Austria, except some case studies and concise surveys on natural disasters in general. All studies on climate history only deal with the times from the beginning of systematic measurement of temperature and water level during the second half of the 18th century. Therefore, contrary to some neighbour countries, such as Germany, Switzerland, and the Czech lands, any major and more general publication on the history of floods before the 18th century is still missing. This paper will, therefore, also show some major lacunae to be filled by future studies. My habilitation study People and Natural Disasters at the End of the Middle Ages and in Early Modern Times (13th to 16th c.), to be concluded in early 2006, will try to cover the history of the floods prior than 1600 from the perspective of cultural history. The analysis is based on a comparative study of different natural hazards: floods, earthquakes, other natural hazards and risks, including animal plagues, but excluding diseases and epidemics. In this way it may be carved
Danube-floods.jpg
out, which hazards had been experienced as disasters and which had not.

In this paper, emphasis will be given to a “mentality bound approach”, which asks for the perception, interpretation, management and cultural responses to floods. It will be shown that these aspects are influenced rather more by the expectation of floods than by religious beliefs. Contrary to many other natural hazards, such as earthquakes, floods were almost common to people living near the riverside. Towns, located on the banks of a river, were confronted repeatedly with two different “faces” of the water way: the axis of trade and wealth could turn into a threatening enemy, causing enormous or, at least, some damage to their property and their lives.

Then I come across this in further search: PAGE NOT FOUND The page you were looking for could not be found. It might have been removed, renamed, or did not exist in the first place. Hmm. Well, it's not the first time. Onward.

“In many places in Poland a great flood, caused by incessant rain in August, has drowned the crops, herds and draught animals.” – the year 1368 in the Annals of Jan Dlugosz

Polish researchers examining medieval sources have discovered that the country was hit by flooding 166 times between the 11th and 15th centuries, revealing details on the causes of these disasters.
Their study, published in the Journal of Hydrology, examined flooding within modern-day Poland’s borders, focusing on the Oder and Vistula rivers and their basins. They looked for mentions of floods in 164 different sources, including chronicles, administrative records and even private letters. One example would come from the Annals of Jan Dlugosz, who recorded for the year 1475:

Rivers are everywhere low, except in Cracow, where days and nights of rain have caused unprecedented flooding of the Vistula on July 24 and the following three days, when the water rises to the level of the altars in the churches of St. Bernard and St Agnes. The great bridge joining Kazimierz and Cracow is swept away, and the orchards are all destroyed, yet food remains cheap all the rest of the year.

The researchers were able to discover several interesting aspects of flooding in medieval Poland, including that the Vistula River was more prone to these disasters compared to the Oder River. Heavy rainfall was the most often-mentioned cause of floods, with others taking place because of snow melt and ice jams.

Flood near Toruń – ice jam at the city walls. After a drawing by H. Penner made in 1879.
When comparing periods within the Middle Ages, over 60% of the floods recorded took place in the 15th century, with some years having up to three different floods taking place. The researchers note that the main reason for this is that there are far more sources from the later Middle Ages than earlier centuries. “However,” the researchers write, “other important reasons for floods in Poland being most frequently reported in this time are the observed increase in number of settlements and increased deforestation near rivers. From the mid-14th century, the construction of the first, but poorly-built, dikes in the Lower Vistula paradoxically also caused an increase in the number of floods. The reason was the increase in population density in the river valley behind the dikes due to the false sense of security. In reality, however, they were easily and often broken by waters.”

The study also tries to evaluate the intensity of these floods as well as whether they were part of events that could be seen in other areas in Eastern Europe.

Flooding along the Vistula in Korzeniewo from 2010 – photo by tomasz przechlewski / Wikimedia Commons
Even today, floods remain the main form of natural disaster in Poland and can cause billions of dollars in damage. The researchers believe this study can also help deal with this contemporary issue. They write:

These impacts show the vulnerability of different regions worldwide to floods, emphasizing the need to improve the knowledge upon which we assess the frequencies, intensities, and occurrences of floods. Therefore, the long-term study of floods is necessary to comprehend them as natural phenomena and associated with anthropogenic activities.

Do these events foment sufficient reason to reconsider why so much of the worlds, allegedly, 1800's architecture is a possible resurrection and reclaim of an earlier time? Food for thought.

I decided to look at some other binary star system to see if I can find something that could explain what are we dealing with when it comes to the interaction between our Sun and the twin sun. And I think that I found something interesting. Here is how the orbits of Sirius A and B look like:

Sirius.JPG

sirius_motion.png

Binary system.gif

Sirius AB.gif

As you can see, then don't have one close approach in one cycle, like between the comets and the Sun, but two!

Which means that we could have two close approaches of the twin sun, one in the 17th century, and one sometimes in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom