Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection

I decided to look at some other binary star system to see if I can find something that could explain what are we dealing with when it comes to the interaction between our Sun and the twin sun. And I think that I found something interesting. Here is how the orbits of Sirius A and B look like:

View attachment 96265

View attachment 96268

View attachment 96266

View attachment 96267

As you can see, then don't have one close approach in one cycle, like between the comets and the Sun, but two!

Which means that we could have two close approaches of the twin sun, one in the 17th century, and one sometimes in the near future.
If this is true, then it would explain several apparent contradictions in the sessions about the companion star, since on several occasions it seemed that future events were being discussed.

Very interesting.

If this is true, then it would explain several apparent contradictions in the sessions about the companion star, since on several occasions it seemed that future events were being discussed.

Yes, it would explain why it seemed like the C's were talking about our future, while Laura had the idea that this already happened in our past. And now we have the possible explanation of how both can be true. Perhaps it did happen, and it will happen again, if their orbits are similar to orbits of Sirius binary stars.

Sirius  AB.gif
a) The paths of Sirius A and Sirius B
b) The binary pair take 50 years to complete an orbit
c) From the view point of the brighter star, Sirius B follows a highly eliptical orbit
d) The pair actually orbit round their common centre of mass

Sirius AB.JPG

I decided to look at some other binary star system to see if I can find something that could explain what are we dealing with when it comes to the interaction between our Sun and the twin sun. And I think that I found something interesting. Here is how the orbits of Sirius A and B look like:

View attachment 96265

View attachment 96268

View attachment 96266

View attachment 96267

As you can see, then don't have one close approach in one cycle, like between the comets and the Sun, but two!

Which means that we could have two close approaches of the twin sun, one in the 17th century, and one sometimes in the near future.
The Sirius AB pictures reminded me of DNA pictures.

As you can see on these videos, the voltage of the capacitor gets stronger as the distance between the plates gets longer. And the higher the voltage, the higher the current. So, as I said, the cosmic current will get stronger as our twin sun gets away from us.
I'm not sure this is the correct concept for the actual phenomenon. The voltage increases, but what happens if the capacitor is subject to any kind of load? The capacitance of a capacitor is determined by the area of the plates and the distance between the plates, but actual capacitance of a capacitor decreases as the distance between the plates increases, effectively decreasing the amount of charge the capacitor can hold when seen as a dc battery. Capacitance, in farads, is a measure of electron charge in coulombs - current.
What I see is the twin sun acts as a battery as it cuts electromagnetic lines of force in its rapid approach toward the sun.

o if the twin sun started grounding us in the 13th century, and reached the perihelion about 400 year after that, that means that it will also stop grounding us about 400 years after the perihelion. Which means that the current should start flowing in this century, possibly in the first half of it.
In electrical terms, a good ground assures current flow. The twin sun approaching our sun adds to the 'solar battery', in effect creating a stronger ground to that other pole of the solar capacitor. Going by my experience in industry here, I may be wrong or misappropriating, forgive me if so.

The Sirius AB pictures reminded me of DNA pictures.

Yes. Unfortunately, the real orbital movement looks different. Here is how they are orbiting around each other:

So there are no two close approaches, only one.

I'm not sure this is the correct concept for the actual phenomenon. The voltage increases, but what happens if the capacitor is subject to any kind of load? The capacitance of a capacitor is determined by the area of the plates and the distance between the plates, but actual capacitance of a capacitor decreases as the distance between the plates increases, effectively decreasing the amount of charge the capacitor can hold when seen as a dc battery. Capacitance, in farads, is a measure of electron charge in coulombs - current.
What I see is the twin sun acts as a battery as it cuts electromagnetic lines of force in its rapid approach toward the sun.

There is another thing that our solar configuration reminds me of - capacitive sensor:

Capacitive-sensor.JPG

So, our Sun with the heliosheath could be two plates of the solar capacitor, and the twin sun could have the role of the Target in the above picture. So when the twin sun gets inside the sensing field, the capacitance of the solar capacitor increases.

Really fascinating posts, @Persej! I'm thinking about the terms 'realm border', and 'realm border crossing'. I assumed that was some sort of mystical/energetic thing that we can't see, as the C's have said that the realm border:

Oct 18, 1994:
Q: (L) What is plane convergence?

A: What will happen to earth.

Q: (L) Is this going to happen soon?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is this plane convergence a phenomenon that occurs frequently in the universe, galaxy or solar system?

Q: (L) What is it caused by or manifested by?

A: Passing through realm border.

Q: (L) What is a realm border?

A: Too complex.

November 2, 1994:

Q: (L) So, it is slower for them to come here without this wave. Where is the wave coming from?

A: Follows cluster.

Q: (L) It follows the cluster. What does this wave consist of?

A: Realm border.

Q: (L) Does the realm border wave follow the comet cluster in a permanent way?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is the realm border loosely associated with the comet cluster each time it comes?

A: No. Realm border follows all encompassing energy reality change; realm border will follow this cluster passage and has others but not most.

Q: (L) Is this realm border a dimensional boundary?

Q: (L) Okay, this realm border, do dimensions…

A: Pulsating realms. Fluctuating realms.

Q: (L) Is our realm fluctuating or pulsating?

Q: (L) But this other realm does?

Q: (L) What fluctuates?

A: Residence.

Q: (L) Whatever is in that realm fluctuates?

A: No. Your planet fluctuates between realms.

Q: (L) How often does this fluctuation occur?

A: About every 309,000 years.

Maybe one aspect of the realm border crossing is as simple as the earth moving from one interstellar cloud to another. Or maybe that is just a coincidence. But this has been really eye-opening, thank you!

So, our Sun with the heliosheath could be two plates of the solar capacitor, and the twin sun could have the role of the Target in the above picture. So when the twin sun gets inside the sensing field, the capacitance of the solar capacitor increases.
The setup is a small capacitor, (solar companion) between the plates of a larger capacitor, (our sun). The smaller capacitor is moving toward the cathode of the larger capacitor, thereby cutting electromagnetic lines of force and charging up. The polarities of the capacitors are aligned. This would increase the total capacitance of the solar capacitor I think.

Whether current is blocked or allowed to flow from our sun to its twin or vice-versa is not a simple question, it seems there are a number of factors in play and it seems possible that current flow from the sun could be either increased or decreased depending on several correlated variables. Evidence shows that comets sometimes cut the magnetic lines at near perpendicular angles, creating great charge potential and causing massive current spikes between the sun and the comet, this is theoretically possible with the sun and Nemesis as well.

Pierre discusses this in his 'Earth Changes'

Kindle.png
Pierre goes on to discuss wormholes and the possibility that any exchange of energy between the sun and Nemesis may be non-local in nature.

Maybe one aspect of the realm border crossing is as simple as the earth moving from one interstellar cloud to another. Or maybe that is just a coincidence.

Maybe not crossing as in travel through the galaxy, but periodically entering our realm. I think that is how the C's described it. And yes, since every wave oscillates, it should be expected that this wave also oscillates and moves this realm back and forth through densities. Which means that after another 309,000 years this realm will again fall into the 3D. But how exactly this works we cannot know unless we see the visual presentation of it, just like we can now see those video animations on YT.

Another reason that some are looking for something big, perhaps even a companion star, larger but farther out, has to do with the fact that our sun itself is accelerating in its motion across the sky. Over the last two hundred years, a period of relatively accurate modern measurements, it has been found that the sun has increased its motion across the sky from about 50.1 arc seconds per year to 50.3 arc seconds per year. While this might not sound like much, it means that the rate at which it takes the sun to move 360 degrees (1,296,000 arc seconds - a complete orbit across the sky) has gone from 25,868 years to 25,765 years. That represents a reduction in the sun's possible binary orbit period of 100 years in just the last two centuries! This is a large effect with astronomical implications.

Few people are aware of the sun's accelerating motion because it has been obscured by an archaic precession theory, which dictates the sun cannot move. In 1543 Copernicus published De Revolutionibus, bringing back the old Greek heliocentric system (lost in 300BC) and fixing the sun as the "immovable center of the universe". In doing so, he effectively explained away all motion of the sun by saying it only "appeared" to move relative to the equinox or background stars, due to a "wobble" of the earth's axis. He, and others to follow, would claim that all motion of the sun was a vestige of a wobbling earth axis, and the sun, like the fixed stars, could not move.

A few hundred years after Copernicus, Sir Isaac Newton gave us the "lunisolar theory of precession", reasoning that it must be the huge gravity of the sun, and the nearby gravity of the moon, both pulling on an oblate earth causing the axis to change orientation by about 50 arc seconds per year. He assumed that only an axis that wobbled this much would cause the equinox to occur 50 arc seconds sooner every year (making the background stars appear to shift this much, a.k.a. precession). In his mind, a wobbling axis was the only reason we saw the sun move backwards across the sky. In other words, he thought solar motion was all an illusion, just as Copernicus had stated. This was long before anyone conceived of a galaxy, or the idea that the sun could move around the galaxy.

Newton's equations never completely worked. Specifically, they couldn't explain why the sun "appeared" to move "faster" across the sky each year. Many scientists tried to fix Newton's formula by adding in thousands of variables beyond just the moon and sun. They included forces for the other major planets, asteroids, comets, atmospheric effects, etc., but the equation still didn't predict the acceleration. Finally, around the year 1900, the great astronomer Simon Newcomb said he didn't know why the sun moved faster each year but found that by adding .000222 arc seconds per year, the precession calculation could come very close to predicting the actual rate of the sun's observed motion. This mathematical plug allowed sailors and others who needed to know the exact position of the sun to better navigate. And so it went, until radios, computers, satellites, GPS, and other forms of navigation completely negated the need to measure the sun's motion. Today, almost no one needs to know the precession rate anymore because no one navigates by the sun. Thus, it doesn't matter how much the sun moves each year - or does it?

If the Sun is moving faster each year, that means that the Nemesis is coming closer to us. But if the period of the orbit of the Nemesis is 27 million years, then what causes the Sun to move 360 degrees in 25,000-years? Is there some body in the Solar system with a 25,000-years period orbit? Do we have a third sun in our Solar system?

There is a theory that Sirius is also a triple star system.

Just as the Earth’s spin on its axis causes day and night and it’s annual orbit around the Sun is responsible for the ongoing cycle of the seasons, what if there is some greater celestial cycle, lasting thousands of years, slowly influencing the rise and fall of civilization across the globe?

To many ancient cultures, the answers lie in the stars. In their view, time moved in a cyclical pattern, with human civilization and consciousness rising and falling as great ages came and went. Vedic scholars spoke of the Yuga Cycle, a great circular progression of ages; and Plato taught of a large cycle of time which would slowly return us to a “Golden Age”. He called this cycle: The Great Year.

The Great Year investigates commonalities in these beliefs and looks back into time seeking answers to questions that still loom over science today. How far back do humankind’s roots really go? What did the ancients know about the stars and their movements and what can we learn from them? How was the Precession of the Equinox, the slow progression of the stars across the sky over thousands of years, used to mark the rise and fall of these great ages by the ancients? Many cultures spoke of an unseen sun driving Precession and causing the cycle of this Great Year. Could there be an unseen companion to our Sun? The Great Year examines this theory and finds that perhaps these ancients were really onto something!

This documentary has nice explanations of The Great Year cycle. The only problem that I can see is that they are contradicting their own theory, because as long as the Sun is accelerating, it is moving towards the center of the Iron Age, not away from it. So we have yet to reach the worst point in this cycle.

Q: (L) Ok, now I’ve got this other book here “Lost Star of Myth and Time” – and his theory is about a companion star and the fact that the earth or the solar system is rotating around a common center of gravity, in tandem with this companion star. It is said that it is this orbit that creates the precession of the zodiac. He says that the precession is not a big wobble that the earth goes through, as it proceeds in a fairly direct course through the galaxy, but rather that it is this rotation around this common center of gravity with the companion star that produces the effect of precession. Now, is he on to something with his theory also about the precession of the zodiac?

A: Absolutely!

Session 12 December 2010

Well, ok, but this precession of the zodiac is about 25,000 years long, give or take a few thousand years. But the Nemesis supposedly has an orbital period of 27 million years, and it orbits in tandem with the Sun. So we either live in a triple star system, or the precession of the zodiac is much longer than what they think.

Q: (A) Next question concerning this companion star; we were told that its mass is less than the sun, can we have a figure on how much less?

A: 56 percent of the mass of the sun.

July 11, 1998

(Ark) I want to ask about my numbers. So, I put numbers. We were asking for these numbers years ago, you were evasive, and you even admitted that you are evasive for a good reason. Nevertheless, I did calculations with what I could - of course garbage in/garbage out as everyone knows. So, I put for the period 26 million years. Is it approximately true?

A: Very close 28.2 million years.

Q: (Ark) Then I had to put another number which was not told to us. I was asking about the mass of this companion star, and I was told that it was "much less than the sun". So, in my calculations, I put half a percent of the mass of the sun. Is it approximately true?

A: 3.4, closer

Q: (Ark) 3 percent?! And not half a percent?? That would mean that when it approaches, it will induce perturbation of the solar system.

A: Indeed!

Q: (Ark) Hmm.

A: It already has done so in the past. Just check the record.

Q: (Joe) It's already perturbed in the past?

(L) So in other words, you can examine the record and find out what kind of perturbations it does. Like the geological record, historical record, archaeology, etc.

Session 30 January 2010

Either the C's did not give the correct number on one of these sessions, or they gave numbers for two companion suns.

I just asked ChatGPT to do calculations for me, and the long orbital period for the 3.4 percent of the mass of the sun does match. But with the 56 percent it gets way off the mark. So, either the 56 percent answer was incorrect, or that is the mass of the another star in our solar system.

I found this about Mayan calendar:

Q: (L) In this book, 'Fingerprints of the Gods,' the guy [Graham Hancock] talks about what the Maya call 'The Suns' or world ages. The first sun's duration was 4008 years; the second was 4010 years; the third was 4081; the fourth 4026; and the fifth and current sun is supposed to end in 2012 on the 23rd of December, and it began in the fourth millennium BC of the Christian calendar. So, what I would like to ask is: are these suns, as the Maya described them, are these the periods of revolution of the companion star of our Sun?

A: Well, this could be the case, or, it may be something else. Or it could be a combination of factors/events. It would not be prudent of us to provide you with a direct, definitive answer at this juncture. Signposts will provide the answers as you go along, if you are patient and open minded.

Session 29 August 1998

And this might be related:

Q: (L) Okay. I downloaded this article from the internet. It says: "For two days in May, the Solar Wind that blows constantly from the sun virtually disappeared; the most long-lasting and drastic increase ever observed. ...Dropping to a half its normal density, a fraction of its normal speed, the solar wind..."

A: A bit of an unusual event, yes, but the observation equipment has improved, yes?

Q: (T) Just because it was "observed" this time, doesn't mean it isn't something that hasn't happened before.

Q: (L) It says: "Because of the decrease in energetic electrons from the sun, they were able to flow to the earth in narrow beams know as 'stroa.' Under normal conditions, electrons from the sun are diluted and mixed and redirected in interplanetary space and by earth's magnetic field. One of the things that happened was that earth's magnetosphere swelled to five to six times its normal size. This was observed from satellites. There was no "bow shock" formation in the earth's magnetosphere.

A: Permeation.

Q: (L) Is this anything like what you were talking about in terms of the expansion of the earth's magnetic field as being a more permanent state after transition to 4th density?

A: Temporary glimpse.

Q: (L) When you described it this way, you were talking about everything "opening up." You mentioned that if the earth's rotation were to slow, even a minute bit, that everything "opens up" gravitationally speaking. But, this seems to be connected to solar activity, and no so much the speed of the earth.

A: The solar and earth activities are interconnected.

Q: (L) What effects may have occurred as a result of this event on May 5, 1999?

A: Biogenetic, related to disease pathogens.

Q: (L) In what sense?

A: Transmutation.

Q: (L) Did it enable disease pathogens to mutate so that they become more difficult to deal with, or did they mutate into milder forms?

A: Some both ways.

Q: (L) Is that the main event that occurred during this solar wind lapse?

A: For now, it was so brief.

Q: (L) Can you tell us what was the cause of this disappearance of the solar wind?

A: Rotating cyclical wave of cosmic energies.

Q: (L) What was the source of this wave?

A: Deep space "winds," relating to clusters of antimatter particles. Particulate, as in a mirror reflection of matter.

Q: (L) So, that is the source of this wave. Is this going to happen more frequently in the future, or is this just a fluke?

A: You shall know.

Q: (L) Well, that's what I'm asking you!

A: And we refrain!

Q: (A) I think that the answer is in the earlier question; that this is a standard thing, but with the improvement in observational equipment, it was noticed. It is rotating cyclically, so yes, it happens again and again. We don't know how often...

A: And there are cycles within cycles.

Session 15 April 2000

So there are many cycles within cycles because this is how cosmic energy flows in the cosmos. And the Wave is also a cyclical wave of cosmic energy. So the twin sun is just one of the factors of these cycles.

Back
Top Bottom