Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection

The state building is a good one. Only the shields are diff. The naysayers will say they copied it like the Cathedral narrative.

cathedral in Helena supposedly built in the early 1900’s by a New York construction firm 2300 miles away. The stained glass allegedly from Vienna. Population of Helena in the 10k-15k range for decades. That’s 1/4 the size of the Mickey Mouse town I live in.
1715823530285.jpeg

The Catholic Church would have had to squeeze the parishioners pretty hard to fund this baby. The bottom line: do you really need to build this in a sparsely populated state full of cowboys and farmers in the middle of nowhere?

It looks like it could have been built 400 to 500 years before 1900. But hey, there is a wiki page that says otherwise and grainy “construction photos” to “prove” otherwise.

But this is getting caught up in the minutiae vs the big picture of a major Maunder reset.

It looks like it could have been built 400 to 500 years before 1900. But hey, there is a wiki page that says otherwise and grainy “construction photos” to “prove” otherwise.

But this is getting caught up in the minutiae vs the big picture of a major Maunder reset.

But that is easily disproved because the USA didn't exist at the time that original gothic cathedrals were built. And it is exactly the Maunder minimum that forced Europeans to move to America. And possibly comets and whatever else was happening during that time.

The Catholic Church would have had to squeeze the parishioners pretty hard to fund this baby. The bottom line: do you really need to build this in a sparsely populated state full of cowboys and farmers in the middle of nowhere?

No but remember that cathedrals and church’s were more than just a building, it was a symbol of power too. And a way to portrait the power of the Christian church on a land or town or city.

Why did they choose the 19th century and not the 18th?
Something to consider, I think there was some kind of crux or turning point for the 19th century. A lot of technological innovations occurred for our modern era here (or so we were told). I'm thinking primarily about Nikola Telsa, I'm sure he chose to incarnate in that time period for a specific reason. Or! Maybe he's one of these people you're speculating about and we're back to square one:lol:

On the side, what's up with the shield? It doesnt look quite like the rest of the statue's weathering. I wonder if its been replaced. A shield is the perfect place to "forever" stamp origins/allegiance/etc, a trail for future generations. for it to be something kinda plain... I'm not well versed on family/clan crest, anyone familiar with the shield logo? I highly doubt it would be place "cuz it looked nice"

But that is easily disproved because the USA didn't exist at the time that original gothic cathedrals were built. And it is exactly the Maunder minimum that forced Europeans to move to America. And possibly comets and whatever else was happening during that time.
If it was just a super cold period, OK, but the suggestion is that it was more than that.

And what you are saying is kind of the point. The data points are:

North America is recently “discovered” colonized and developed Or so we are told.

There are buildings and infrastructure that:
Seem older and more advanced and difficult to construct than the narrative timeline allows.

That’s it. A hypothesis. Trying to reconcile a bunch of contradictory data.

If the Maunder period included a Nemesis butt kicking and a major reset, what can really be said about about the veracity of the narrative? Where did it come from? How traumatized would humanity have been? Who survived? Who were the chroniclers and where did they get their information? Why are so many archives of the past conveniently lost or hidden? The Lizzie’s have always been good at acting as gods and lending a hand when it comes time to pick ourselves up and dust ourselves off.

No but remember that cathedrals and church’s were more than just a building, it was a symbol of power too. And a way to portrait the power of the Christian church on a land or town or city.
Do you need to project the power and the glory to a bunch of cows and a few dirt farmers?

There is the pragmatic and economic factor too and the Church is no stranger to it: you throw your resources into ventures and locations where the potential gain is greatest. That is especially the way of the 3D sts world.

So for the Montana we know of, it makes more sense to throw up a nice wooden church to accomplish the same ends you speak of.

There are some of those from the turn of the century in my town and they work just fine and get the job done and are still going. They matched the needs of the populace at the time.

I know it is a real challenge to consider these admittedly far-fetched things while keeping the feet on the ground at the same time.

Socrates and Buddha are reputed to have said things like:

I know that I do not know and trust nothing you can’t personally verify (short approximation)

We get educated or maybe brainwashed. We get told stuff and read it in books and now online and, well, “everybody knows!”

But we don’t. We just believe what everyone agrees on. Beneath all the narratives (like politics) that divide us, there is a concrete foundation of agreed upon stuff that supposedly underpins our grip on reality.

It’s like a mantra for Americans: in 1492 Columbus sailed the ocean blue.

But, did he really?

I think if a person is really in quest of the truth it is necessary to question our basic suppositions (if we can even see them). So much of false knowledge (which isn’t knowledge at all) is received info accepted as one sort of fact or another. We believe it. It is convenient and it makes life easier to go along with it.

To me, questioning historical narratives and timelines is less daunting than thinking about living on the Bar Lizzie ranch. To me it’s a fun puzzle. Hey, here is a bunch of stuff that don’t add up with a goofy backstory. WTH? That’s where I’m at with it. My comments can seem argumentative but I just mean to point out another way to look at it.

The wiki description of reality is just another string of pearls to clutch as, hopefully, a “better” reality/environment is manifesting. Part of my personal thesis is that letting go of my long-held false beliefs about this reality is part of welcoming a new 4d experience. IOW: the human-cosmic connection.

It’s funny and it’s human nature to cling to the familiar and accepted things even if it is suffering.

Let's go back for a moment to the electrical current thing. Here is what the C's said:

Q: (whitecoast) Was the observed cooling on Pluto and Neptune this year caused by passing through a galactic current sheet (as Suspicious Observers claims), the approach of Sol's companion star, or another material cause?

A: Grounding the current.

Q: (L) So that would be related to the sun's twin, is that it?

A: Yes

(L) Which is related to the approach of Sol's companion.

Session 17 July 2022

Q: (L) They never counted on their satellites getting fried.

(Pierre) And other electronic equipment through which they monitor, control, and influence populations. It's a failing of the electronic control system.

A: Level playing field eventually. Just wait for the current to begin to flow!

Q: (L) So in other words, we're all going to get electrocuted!

(Pierre) That might be due to the fact that the magnetosphere protects the planet from most high-energy cosmic rays and other radiations. If you have no magnetic shield, the planet is open to any such radiation.

(Joe) Does that refer back to astronomical phenomena and the close passage of a large body that will cause the current to flow?

(Chu) Well, they said phenomena...

A: Close! Think of the grooves on Malta.

Q: (Pierre) They're talking of electromachining of the surface of the planet...

Q: (Pierre) Electromachining means basically arcing...

(Joe) Moving lightning along the ground.

(Pierre) Long-lasting moving lightning.

(Joe) Chasing people!

(Andromeda) That's coming soon?

A: Soon enough.

Q: (L) Soon enough, but not right away.

(Pierre) Usually this electromachining occurs between our planet and a highly charge body like a comet. Will a comet be the source of these discharges?

(Joe) That's what I just asked.

A: Wait and see. That is not the only source of such phenomena!

Session 23 May 2020

(L) Yeah, there was an earthquake, and then a whole herd of sheep somewhere near Pompeii just dropped dead, apparently from gaseous effusions from the ground. Reading that, it just made my skin crawl because... It was like 600 sheep, they said. When you look at the planet nowadays and you see all the animals dying on land, in the ocean, falling out of the sky, etc., you can’t help but draw a comparison. We've already speculated and discussed in a couple of sessions about the fact that some of this is due to gases being emitted from within the earth either on land or in the oceans. What kind of gives me the shivers is the global nature of it now as opposed to a localized event near to where a volcano is going to erupt. That is, it was like a warning of the eruption. So, does that mean that we are looking forward to a whole, whole, whole lot more volcanic eruptions in the future?

A: We once mentioned worldwide simultaneous eruptions. Not just that, but also the cyclic heating within the Earth and release of gases that propel continental drift. When the present period of change terminates, much of your world will be unrecognizable.

Session 6 February 2016

(Pierre) This portal thing in the center of the planet... Actually, we think that the planet and the ionosphere acts as a spherical capacitor. It keeps discharging, but it's never depleted. Is it through this portal connection that the planet replenishes itself with electric charge?

A: Partly

Q: (L) I would say probably as much as... I dunno. I would tend to say yes. Why did you say partly?

A: Remember the companion.

Session 27 February 2016

But if the companion star was already here in the 17th century, what would make the current to flow in the future?

If the Sun and its companion are like two plates of the capacitor, then the act of moving the plates toward each other would be an act of recharging the capacitor. And the act of moving the plates away from each other would be an act of discharging the capacitor. So the current will start to flow between the Sun and the Earth not when the companion is approaching the Sun, but at some point when the companion is going away.

In other words, in doing work by separating the plates we have recharged the battery.

The comets discharge the Sun when they are approaching the Sun, but with the companion, the Sun discharges when the companion is leaving. If that is true, then the question is when will be the next big discharge? Maybe at some point when the companion exits the heliosphere? Or perhaps something else in the Universe will act as a trigger for discharge?

And here they may have given a clue about interstellar clouds:

A: What about the positive/negative ratio between earth’s ionosphere and possible passing “objects?”

Q: (L) Well, that’s what I was asking. These fellows claim that there will be discharges either between the sun and the comet, or the comet and the planets, or the planets and the planets, or the sun and the planets … all the bases are covered!

A: No they have not. What about the “vacuum” of space?

Session 19 June 1999

Well, interstellar clouds are neither "objects" nor they are "vacuum", but they do possess electromagnetism, so there can be discharges between them and the Earth, especially in the border zones of interstellar clouds.

Something to consider, I think there was some kind of crux or turning point for the 19th century. A lot of technological innovations occurred for our modern era here (or so we were told). I'm thinking primarily about Nikola Telsa, I'm sure he chose to incarnate in that time period for a specific reason. Or! Maybe he's one of these people you're speculating about and we're back to square one:lol:

Yes. Many extraordinary people incarnated in that century. When it comes to the Tesla, you can put him in any category and it would still make sense. :lol:

On the side, what's up with the shield? It doesnt look quite like the rest of the statue's weathering. I wonder if its been replaced. A shield is the perfect place to "forever" stamp origins/allegiance/etc, a trail for future generations. for it to be something kinda plain...

It's quite possible that it was replaced. Or somebody polished the shield for some reason.

I'm not well versed on family/clan crest, anyone familiar with the shield logo? I highly doubt it would be place "cuz it looked nice"

It's Serbian version of tetragrammic cross: Serbian cross - Wikipedia

I found some videos where they explained how capacitors change when the plates move:

As you can see on these videos, the voltage of the capacitor gets stronger as the distance between the plates gets longer. And the higher the voltage, the higher the current. So, as I said, the cosmic current will get stronger as our twin sun gets away from us.

Another important part of the capacitors is the dielectric. In the universe, the interstellar clouds play the role of dielectric between the Sun and the twin sun. And when you change the dielectric, such as when you switch from one interstellar cloud to another one, you also change the voltage of the capacitor. Since our next cloud will have less density than our current cloud, we can assume that the current will also be higher, because the voltage will be higher.

So if the Laura is correct, and the twin sun really reached the perihelion in about 1630, and we had a grand solar minimum in the 17th century because of the grounding effect on our Sun, the question arises, when will the twin sun stop grounding us?

To find the answer to that question, I looked if I could find the beginning of the grounding effect. And I found this article where you can see that prior to the Maunder minimum in the 17th century, there were also two another minimums, the Spörer Minimum in the 15th century, and the Wolf minimum in the 13th century.

So if the twin sun started grounding us in the 13th century, and reached the perihelion about 400 year after that, that means that it will also stop grounding us about 400 years after the perihelion. Which means that the current should start flowing in this century, possibly in the first half of it.

(Joe) Oh yeah... Just this past September, there was a very prestigious and well-thought-of English astronomer from Oxford. He was a quiet guy who was at the observatory in Chile. He'd gone there many times. This September he went there and they were gonna do their usual tour or whatever. After the first night I think, basically one or two nights after he was there, he went missing. He was missing for 50 days. He was only found in November a few kilometers away. It's like a desert in Chile. That's why they have these telescopes there. But according to the PhD student that was with him, he reportedly said to the police that the professor guy said something very bizarre to him. Then he criticized him for not being as dedicated to the cause as he should be. That was the day before he went missing. So, he just disappeared. And he was found 50 days later partly clothed and dead in the desert. It was talked about by David Paulides as a Missing 411 case. I was wondering if that's what it was, or...?

Q: (Joe) Was it just random?

A: No

Q: (Joe) It had something to do with the research he was involved in?

Q: (Joe) He focused specifically on binary star systems.

Q: (Joe) I was wondering if he maybe had come up with some theory about a twin sun being...?

Q: (Niall) Did he observe something?

A: Yes!!

Q: (Joe) And that was the "bizarre" thing that the student said to him?

Q: (Joe) So he was basically silenced by...

Q: (Joe) Does that mean we're gonna see some stuff soon?

A: Yes. Oh yes!

(...)

(Joe) If our twin sun is relatively soon to be visible, what's it gonna... be called? [laughter]

(L) You're worried about what it's going to be CALLED?! [laughter]

(Joe) No, I mean what are they gonna say about it? What would be the explanation for it? Are they gonna say it's a twin sun, or a comet, or... Maybe that's asking too much.

A: Probably will call it a giant comet or the flaring of same.

Q: (Andromeda) So what's it gonna look like?

A: Won't look like much to anyone but astronomers.

Q: (Pierre) I thought Nemesis was a brown dwarf? If it's a brown dwarf, it's unlike a giant comet... It's way dimmer.

A: Can ignite when connected to the circuit.

Q: (Niall) So there could be flaring. They won't be lying about that part.

(Pierre) And it'll look like a comet. A biggy.

Session 10 December 2022

We will see something, but it won't look like much to anyone but astronomers.

Well, if it is approaching us, then we will see it when it becomes close enough to be ignited by the circuit it will make with the Sun.

But if it is going away from us, why would it flare?

In 1991, five years after reaching its perihelion, the comet Halley brightened by 300 times, far away from the Sun. Usually, comets become bright when they approach the Sun, not when they go away, and certainly not at that distance. What could be the cause of that outburst? Was the comet also behaving like a capacitor in relationship with the Sun? Every capacitor has a voltage maximum. Was the comet being recharged by the Sun, and at one point reached its maximum voltage, hence the outburst?

Will something similar happen to our twin sun, once it gets fully recharged?

Tarduno and his team found a sharp 30 percent drop in magnetic field intensity from 1225 to 1550 AD. Given that the field intensity in the region is also declining today—though less rapidly, as measured by satellites—the research team believes that the process causing the weakening field may be a recurring feature of the magnetic field.

If the Nemesis caused this sharp drop in magnetic field intensity in 1225, 405 years before reaching perihelion in 1630, that means that the magnetic field should sharply increase somewhere around 2035.

Back
Top Bottom