EgyptAir flight MS804 disappears from radar between Paris and Cairo

Interestingly we saw a very large meteor come down over our heads on Friday night around 8.00 pm.
We were sat in the garden, and just above us clear as anything came the meteorite coming down at a 45 degree angle The display lasted for at least seven seconds, which is quite a long time if you think about it. It was so close I thought it may have come down onto the main road. But didn't hear anything about it after that.

Anam Cara said:
EgyptAir Flight 804 'could have been brought down by meteor' in shock new theory for investigators

A startling new hypothesis being considered is that parts of a meteor that broke up in the Earth's atmosphere could have taken out the plane over the Mediterranean

[...]

Russia was the first country to issue a warning bulletin about the meteor entering the atmosphere - and it particularly emphasized the risk to air traffic.

[...]

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/egyptair-flight-804-could-been-8041209

Russian Meteorite Warning Issued Just Hours Before EgyptAir Flight 804 Crash
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2043.htm

May 21, 2016 - By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

(Note So far, the only sites reporting this article are the "mirror" and whatdoesitmean" websites.)

Gaby said:
Now the explosion scenario is being dismissed:

EgyptAir crash: Forensics chief dismisses reports of human remains pointing to onboard explosion

https://www.rt.com/news/344171-egyptair-remains-point-explosion/

It's getting kind of ridiculous, no?

"Plane made a 360 turn before disappearing." Oh, no, it didn't..." Actually, yes, it did..."

"Plane debris has been found". "Oh, no it hasn't." "Oh, wait, yes it has...oh, wait..."

"Injuries suggest explosion on board." "Oh, wait, no they don't..."

What's next? "Plane didn't actually take off from Paris at all?"

Anam Cara said:
EgyptAir Flight 804 'could have been brought down by meteor' in shock new theory for investigators

A startling new hypothesis being considered is that parts of a meteor that broke up in the Earth's atmosphere could have taken out the plane over the Mediterranean

A shock new theory has emerged on the EgyptAir Flight MS804 tragedy - it could have been blown out of the sky by a meteor.

<snip>

Russia was the first country to issue a warning bulletin about the meteor entering the atmosphere - and it particularly emphasized the risk to air traffic.

A warning was even sent to the commander of an anti-aircraft weapons system with S-400 missiles it has deployed in Syria, cautioning that the meteorites could trigger its alarm systems.

The bulletin said the meteor had been detected by Okno - a Russian space surveillance station located in Tajikistan - as it approached earth.

_http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/egyptair-flight-804-could-been-8041209

I haven't come across this Russian "warning bulletin", but this is the most plausible MSM article on the tragedy so far I think.

Their source is probably 'Sorcha Faal'!

_http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2043.htm

'Her' theory could actually be in the ballpark this time.

I'm sorry if this has already been added earlier in the thread, but I wanted to bring here this "removed evidence" that I found this morning, in a comment below a French article.
It says with an approximate translation:

The MS804 Egyptair flight remains a mystery. Technical failure? Attack? None of these assumptions is what is typically seen. No distress signal from the crew, no immediate claim of terrorist groups. Nothing.

To date, no track is seriously followed by the Egyptian authorities. It is almost total silence. It is precisely this silence which is disturbing. Because many things happened in the Mediterranean on the day of the plane crash.

May 17, debuted in the Mediterranean Phoenix Express 2016 exercises involving more than 10 countries (Algeria, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Malta, Mauritania, Morocco, Spain, Tunisia, Turkey and the United States). Phoenix Express Exercises are sponsored by AFRICOM with the assistance of the naval forces of the 6th Fleet.

The day of the accident, there were so many people in the Mediterranean. And nobody saw anything? With the presence in the vicinity of hundreds or thousands of all kinds of detection devices, it is difficult to imagine that the airliner has passed unnoticed. Oddly, the US Navy Web site page of these exercises suddenly disappeared.

And here what I found in the comment which says (in approximate translation from French):

The missing page having been 'miraculously' the subject of a screenshot before being deleted: Here is a copy

283ccf42f4a8664de053a998e2aaba11e451de8bd2e91780c0e3288ff7672b28.png

Here is the link of the caption.

Maybe Loreta was right with this previous entry in the thread on which she shared this picture showing all the war boats stationed in Mediterranean Sea (just to mention that we do not know when this configuration takes place):

index.php

I'm planning to edit this short article on French SOTT. Should we add these pictures in a comment? I think it could be a good idea, unless you think we should not do it.

MK Scarlett said:
I'm sorry if this has already been added earlier in the thread, but I wanted to bring here this "removed evidence" that I found this morning, in a comment below a French article.
It says with an approximate translation:

The MS804 Egyptair flight remains a mystery. Technical failure? Attack? None of these assumptions is what is typically seen. No distress signal from the crew, no immediate claim of terrorist groups. Nothing.

To date, no track is seriously followed by the Egyptian authorities. It is almost total silence. It is precisely this silence which is disturbing. Because many things happened in the Mediterranean on the day of the plane crash.

May 17, debuted in the Mediterranean Phoenix Express 2016 exercises involving more than 10 countries (Algeria, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Malta, Mauritania, Morocco, Spain, Tunisia, Turkey and the United States). Phoenix Express Exercises are sponsored by AFRICOM with the assistance of the naval forces of the 6th Fleet.

The day of the accident, there were so many people in the Mediterranean. And nobody saw anything? With the presence in the vicinity of hundreds or thousands of all kinds of detection devices, it is difficult to imagine that the airliner has passed unnoticed. Oddly, the US Navy Web site page of these exercises suddenly disappeared.

And here what I found in the comment which says (in approximate translation from French):

The missing page having been 'miraculously' the subject of a screenshot before being deleted: Here is a copy

283ccf42f4a8664de053a998e2aaba11e451de8bd2e91780c0e3288ff7672b28.png

Here is the link of the caption.

Maybe Loreta was right with this previous entry in the thread on which she shared this picture showing all the war boats stationed in Mediterranean Sea (just to mention that we do not know when this configuration takes place):

index.php

I'm planning to edit this short article on French SOTT. Should we add these pictures in a comment? I think it could be a good idea, unless you think we should not do it.

I talk about this information the 20 or around and nobody in this thread seemed to think this information was interesting to study. I think there is something. But who knows.

loreta said:
I talk about this information the 20 or around and nobody in this thread seemed to think this information was interesting to study. I think there is something. But who knows.
C's, I think.Can we ask them?

A very brief 17 second video clip purportedly of flight EgyptAir A320 before it crashed?

Video of EgyptAir A320 crash appears
http://www.pravdareport.com/news/hotspots/disasters/19-05-2016/134474-egyptair_crash_video-0/
Published on May 19, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjdO1KC0W9U

loreta said:

It's not that it isn't interesting, it's that those ships have been there for months, and hundreds of planes have passed over the area in that time without incident. It's possible one of them was involved though, but no way to know.

Joe said:
loreta said:

It's not that it isn't interesting, it's that those ships have been there for months, and hundreds of planes have passed over the area in that time without incident. It's possible one of them was involved though, but no way to know.
Yes these boats are there since a year. It remains possible that this is one of those wars navirs. But it should not be forgotten, in their report, the Greek authorities have mentioned the project of military exercises by the Israeli air force in an area south of the island of Crete. Tel Aviv announced that it proposed a month ago, and the exercises began one day before the flight MS804 drama EgyptAir.

Joe said:
loreta said:

Thanks Joe for your answer which helped me to built the little comment on the French article which has been published. :)

angelburst29 said:
A very brief 17 second video clip purportedly of flight EgyptAir A320 before it crashed?

http://www.pravdareport.com/news/hotspots/disasters/19-05-2016/134474-egyptair_crash_video-0/

Nope, that's video of something else, taken last year.

Joe said:
loreta said:

Yes, I agree with you, those ships are there and will be there for a long time, I am afraid. But the fact is that... that day or the day before they started a drill. In this drill they were trying military armement. Anyway, we will never know what happened. But the coincidence is there.

Niall said:
angelburst29 said:

Nope, that's video of something else, taken last year.

Thanks for checking it out, Niall. Guess we can toss that on the pile with the other "no- it's not that!"

I'm beginning to wonder, if this whole "the plane caught fire and crashed scenario" is just a wild goose chase .... and the plane was electronically hijacked or something like that (in the wee hours of the night in total darkness) and flown safely to another destination?

Egypt's close neighbor - Israel would be my first guess? All those war ships stationed in the Mediterranean Sea and not one reported suffering any damage from flying debris or when pieces of the plane - hit water?

Another detail that seems odd ... right after the flight was reported as having lost contact, there was a report of 69 passengers on board - three of those being - Air Marshalls? Then the number of passengers was down sized to "66". What would justify three Air Marshalls? Prisoners on board or were they guarding something in cargo?

Still nothing of significance on this, other than those few pieces of debris/belongings which could easily have come from a refugee boat. This whole situation is rather mysterious. If the plane slammed into the ocean or was broken up in the air, pieces of the fuselage would have been found by now. Starting to wonder, as others have already, if this wasn't another MH370 scenario.

Back
Top Bottom