Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

Rx said:
I've been practicing the entire program for the past few nights and there is something happening that is bothering me. For the second time in a row, when I reach the second round of slow beathas, at some point i snap into a dream state where i don't even here the audio at which point I realize I'm dreaming and snap out again. This has happened twice at the same place in the program which i find to be very odd. It's not like I'm tired and falling asleep, it just comes completely out of nowhere and I only notice after it has already happened. It almost feels like a "skip in the record" with me being the record. If anyone can shed some light on this, it would be much appreciated as i find it a bit disturbing especially since after it happened the first time i payed extra attention in following the audio the next time so it wouldn't happen again and it did. Another interesting side note; I started laughing uncontrollably during the first round of slow beathas and couldn't stop until the faster ones started which took me by surprise since I was expecting something along the lines of the impending doom i had felt the night before. Very funny!

would love to hear some thoughts on the skip in my record...

I have a similar experience to your "skip" but it is during the the prayer portion and usually in the middle of the third recital. It only lasts for one line. I don't seem to have any thoughts interrupting. Just like a pause. Interesting to hear someone else with this blank out. It has happened the past three sessions of mine. I will try to concentrate more and see if the "skip" continues.

OK, i have a hypothesis that may have even more validity now that someone else has mentioned the same thing (thanks for that Nicholas). While trying to figure out the source of my skip", I was fast-forwarding through the audio on my i-pod. When you do this, you here brief snippits of audio as the forwarding continues and that's when I heard for the first time in my memory Laura's voice hit notes during the "Ha" portion of the round breathing segment that I don't ever recall hearing while engaged in the program. I remember thinking how odd it was not hearing her voice hit those notes but how she must have because I heard them specifically while fast forwarding. I have also just reread the July 16Th transcripts and some of the following forum posts regarding voice and when i put it all together, I think that Laura's voice hitting these specific notes may be inducing these states. It has happened the same way both times at the same points in the program. During the first slow Beatha repetitions, i access my emotional center (I'm assuming) when she hits the specific note because this is when the emotions show up and in the second round of slow beathas I have that "skip" experience when she hits maybe the same note or another- I can't tell because I never actually remember hearing them since I'm busy within the experience. It would be interesting to see the the audio of Laura's voice output on the computer where you could measure the the specific notes that she hits and validate this because I'm sure there is something to it and it might also be the "key" to her "fine-tuning" this program for specific outcomes in the future..... In the meantime, I will be experimenting/practicing again tonight to see if it happens again at the same two spots.

looking very forward to any input on this...
Rx

Quote from: Rx on Today at 10:28:00 PM
I've been practicing the entire program for the past few nights and there is something happening

And boy! Something IS Really Happening to me!

This evening is the second time I have been able to do the entire program. The first day it was just very relaxing and left me with sort of a 'glow'. I suppose I was more intent on just following along as well as possible and learning what to do and how to do it.

Today though, midway through the bioenergetic breathing, in which I was fully concentrating on inhaling "Life" and exhaling "Everything I Did Not any longer NEED".
I began to experience an unburdening of things which I had not consciously been aware of. The type of things which are 'hurtful' and keep us all chained to a sort of wheel of Karma, for lack of a better way to say it. I actually felt the burden of guilt and shame for all those things in my life which I have not been proud of and that likely harmed others in some way 'leaving' me as I exhaled!

It caused me to sob a bit on every exhale. But, it was sort of a 'joyful sob' with the sensation of a burden being lifted and of all those things being released from me.

When the meditation session was completed I felt rejuvenated and cleansed. It was kind of like the restoration to proper functioning of one's computer when a malicious program is removed by your anti-virus program. I had no idea ahead of time that this would happen. But I am extremely grateful it did.

Thanks Laura for giving all of this to us.

And yes, I am going to continue this as often as possible.

Maybe I will even learn to do some dancing!

Rx said:
I've been practicing the entire program for the past few nights and there is something happening that is bothering me. For the second time in a row, when I reach the second round of slow beathas, at some point i snap into a dream state where i don't even here the audio at which point I realize I'm dreaming and snap out again. This has happened twice at the same place in the program which i find to be very odd. It's not like I'm tired and falling asleep, it just comes completely out of nowhere and I only notice after it has already happened. It almost feels like a "skip in the record" with me being the record. If anyone can shed some light on this, it would be much appreciated as i find it a bit disturbing especially since after it happened the first time i payed extra attention in following the audio the next time so it wouldn't happen again and it did. Another interesting side note; I started laughing uncontrollably during the first round of slow beathas and couldn't stop until the faster ones started which took me by surprise since I was expecting something along the lines of the impending doom i had felt the night before. Very funny!

would love to hear some thoughts on the skip in my record...

This is normal and a good sign that something is happening. I call it "zoning". I don't know where you go or what you are doing, but generally, after it happens for awhile, you start to get some other action going in the emotions department.

And just so ya'll know, when the emotional center does finally start opening and letting stuff go, you will KNOW it. There will be no mistaking it. You won't be writing saying "oh, I had this funny thing or that funny thing happen... was that it?" No, indeed... you will feel like you are in the middle of an emotional hurricane and need to tie yourself to a tree to remain standing. You may feel like your solar plexus has opened a hole the size of a dinner plate and the winds of the universe and time are blowing through you.

IF this happens to you, the important thing to do is to just keep saying to yourself "This will pass, let me just feel everything..."

And feel everything you WILL!

This is essential. Remember what the Cs said about The Wave?

Cs said:
3 Dec 94

Q: (L) What does this wave consist of in terms of energy?
A: Feeling.
Q: (L) This wave is feeling? It is a wave of emotion?
A: Hyperkinetic sensate.
Q: (L) What does that mean?
A: All.

Keep in mind that you are clearing this stuff in advance so that when the Wave comes, it won't kill you.

During the beatha portion towards the end I fell into a deeper meditative state and began watching a bar(column) in my mind. As I inhaled it filled up and hit a green vibration and then went back down as I exhaled. The breath itself seemed to vibrate, and this vibration was the colour green(it's hard to explain). I thought it was the green ray vibration that Ra talked about.

Finding this curious my intellect wanted to get involved and analyze the situation, this brought me back to the waking state before I could watch the other longer and shorter breaths to see if they also had a certain vibration/colour.

Anyway I found it interesting that after the breathing some have felt greater feelings of love.
[quote author="The Ra Material: Book 1]
The center of heart, or green-ray, is the center from which third density may springboard, shall we say to infinite intelligence. Blockages in this area may manifest as difficulties in what you may call universal love and compassion.[/quote]

[quote author="The Ra Material: Book 2]
The green ray is the complete universality of love. This is giving without expectation of return.[/quote]

Wow

I've just finished my second full meditation so thought I'd post some of my experiences. Like others, I did find the bio-energetic breathing very intense and actually had to stop for a minute or so on my first go as I thought my head was about to take off and did actually experience some mild parasthesia in my lower arms during the fast beatha breaths. However, on my second go this morning I managed the entire meditation. Upon finishing the second round of fast breaths and starting the third round of slow breaths I spontaneously started to really sob for half a minute or so which felt like a much needed release.

I found the end meditation section really quite necessary after the intensity of the Beatha breathing, although as others have said, I found my mind wandering off to all sorts of places and this is obviously something I need to work on. At the very end of the meditation section I felt a beautiful warm pulse throughout my body and must confess to having an unstoppable grin on my face. :D

Many thanks to Laura and all involved in the production of these materials. It feels like I'm back at school again, lots of work to be done, although unlike the first time round, it is now a pleasure :)

Hello to all,

I have managed to practice the complete programme twice so far and am about going to continue. Really interesting reading other peoples experiences.

I have noticed that after my last round, I went to bed and when I woke up it was as if someone had turned off all the chatter in my head. It was subtle at first but then as if I was on my own in my own head, if that makes sense. Almost like I had left a busy room and gone somewhere quiet. Very strange, but nice.

It was the same evening that I was at the end of the Beatha round just getting myself calm and pondering what effects the breathing would have, what signs there would be that I was progressing with my practice, when there was the loudest "thwack" from above me in the room . It was just the sound but really loud, I jumped out of my skin.

Probably just a coincidence but was I jumpy! Like others I am really enjoying it although have felt quite sad.

Can I just check as well that I am breathing right with the Prayer of the Soul. It is normal inhalation/exhalation not Pipe breath ? Because the audio starts you off with a couple of pipe breaths and then I think that Laura says only to do that until you naturally return to normal breathing for the rest of the Prayer?

Thank you to everyone for this practice.

slowone said:
Can I just check as well that I am breathing right with the Prayer of the Soul. It is normal inhalation/exhalation not Pipe breath ? Because the audio starts you off with a couple of pipe breaths and then I think that Laura says only to do that until you naturally return to normal breathing for the rest of the Prayer?

Exactly what i heard. Laura says that you start the meditation with the pipe breathing and you do it until you naturally return to normal breathing.

Namaste said:
slowone said:

Exactly what i heard. Laura says that you start the meditation with the pipe breathing and you do it until you naturally return to normal breathing.

Thanks I'll keep doing that then.

I have the same problem. I am really struggling to stay awake. Up to the Beatha, it is ok. But the last part of the Beatha, i must do quite a lot of effort to stay awake. And during the meditation, most of the time, i fall asleep.

The last two times I did it, I had the same problem. Sometime during the last part of the ba-ha breathing, I was nodding off, and at times during the meditation the same thing happened. Then, when it's over, I can't fall asleep cause of drifting off those couple times.

Of course the fact that I'm doing it laying in bed right before going to sleep may have something to do with it. :D However, I find this the most comfortable and relaxing position as I can't sit cross legged, and since I work full time, the few hours I have in the evening fly by and I can't get around to this until right before bedtime.

I've done it about a half dozen times, and about the second time, tears came to my eyes when Laura said "Divine Cosmic Mind, bless you all" (or words to that effect) at the end. Other than that and seeing some swirly purple colors at times when my eyes are closed, I'm not having any of the other effects some here are describing. :huh:

I have swallowed and yawned a few times, but I'm not going to stress out worrying about it.

Hi All,

I've been doing the program at least once a day for a week now and I've been having similar things happen to me that some of us are it seems. I have the saliva issue but have been lucky so far. I've been able to hold out until the end of Beatha and then swallow all at once. I have also been having the 'skip in the record' (as Rx has called it) happen to me but thought I was too tired or something since I was doing it at the end of the day. Thank you Laura for clarifying that issue for us. Recently I had also started to pass out when Laura starts to say the prayer but what I've done is memorized the prayer and when I start to doze now, I just recite the prayer with Laura's voice at the same time and it seems to refocus me from nodding out to early. No emotional explosions for me yet but I'll take it one day at a time ;) Other than that its just been total relaxation and so peaceful I absolutely love it!

Has anyone else also experienced being in a deep sleep? I mean, I wake up @ 13:00/14:00 for 2 days now, I also tend to have very vivid dreams, this only happens when I am doing the prayer or the warming-up, pipe breathing.

To be honest I have never slept that good in a long time :thup:

Bo said:
Has anyone else also experienced being in a deep sleep? I mean, I wake up @ 13:00/14:00 for 2 days now, I also tend to have very vivid dreams, this only happens when I am doing the prayer or the warming-up, pipe breathing.

Yes, I have been experiencing extremely deep sleep. I am normally a very light sleeper, and was shocked to discover the other day that there was an incident in the middle the night at my neighbour's house that involved police cruisers and sirens, and I never heard a thing!

I have also been experiencing very intense and detailed dreams....

Me, too.

PepperFritz said:
Bo said:

Yes, I have been experiencing extremely deep sleep. I am normally a very light sleeper, and was shocked to discover the other day that there was an incident in the middle the night at my neighbour's house that involved police cruisers and sirens, and I never heard a thing!

I have also been experiencing very intense and detailed dreams....

Thank you Laura for post 303.

The predator/flyer's mind (foreign installation) is really hanging on when I'm doing the breathing meditation process. I begin yawning as soon as the pipe breathing starts (even if I do it in the morning) and continues through (I breathe through), and there is excess saliva production (I mange to hold off until absolutely necessary and swallow on a 'hold' to maintain the breathing pattern. As others have said, at several points in the ba-ha breathing, I drift off ('skip in the record') into a thought, and it seems as if hypnotized and my breathing almost stops. It takes a conscious effort to to get the breathing back on track and the thought out of my mind. Also, whilst lying down, I was aware of a distracting pain in my right foot, big toe and the one next to it (detail?). Discipline is definitely required to keep moving right through the programme.

Re the solar plexus comment: recently when I was clearing an emotional issue in a hypnosis session, I experienced a major contraction ('the size of a dinner plate') in my solar plexus, and practically stopped breathing for a short moment during the contraction.

Back
Top Bottom