Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

Aragorn said:
One good way of doing it is while walking: 6 steps - inhale, 3 steps - hold, 9 steps - release, 3 steps - hold, etc. So next time you guys are walking give it a try ;)
Sounds like a good idea. I was experimenting and trying to do it whilst swimming but its not easy as you have to focus on so many things.

To answer my own question:

Maybe the connection between the FIR-treatment and breathing is just that they both provide deep relaxation of body and mind. Thus enabling the soul to "have a break". Just a thought...

I originally was posting a message to domi in another thread, but now I ‘Feel” this thread is appropriate. By the way, I haven't been able to find that document on these http things to show urls and schtuff..
I need to get this off ny chest, so to speak, I can't help myself ot here in the "wilderness"...

domi,
Good gawd... This is the FORTH(4) freakin’ attempt in posting... :O :O :O
EVERY time I attempted to reply, I lost the internet connection with the forum. A different error every time.!.!.! I KNOW the problem is not with my PC nor my internet provider. This has now become a matter of principle and I will not fail. I’ve now decided to make this word document and see if I can “sneak” it out under the radar of whatever the hell is attacking me.!.!.!
:headbash: :headbash: :headbash:
What I've been try to "say" to you is that for days now, for sundry reasons, I have been road blocked in trying to view that URL you offered about procrastination: _http://media.thirtydaychallenge.com.s3.amazonaws.com/training09/2009KMSD01_Procrastination.mp4. I do not have the will power to explain all the krap thrown at me to stop me viewing that. I wanted to tell you that I can be quite bull headed and persistent when I have a certain attitude. I now have that attitude to not give up, continue with breathing and meditation, and let’s see what happens.!.!.! My bones tell me something is gonna happen, what I dunno.

As soon as, perhaps a little before, the breathing/exercise/meditations program announcements from Laura, I have had "unusual" events in my life and have come under HEAVY attack. Even my family (loved ones) is having "bad luck" and strange occurrences. Yes, if they can't get to you, the will attack the one's you love.
:evil: :evil: :evil:
I’ve seen multiple postings in the Eíriú-Eolas Transcripts. About the “skip” phenomenon. I posted
Al Today said:
For the past couple of weeks, something has been gaining my attention. More and more like a snowball rolling downhill. Within the electronic tech media of television, radio, stereos, CDs, whatever, they seem to "SKIP". Like an old vinyl record having a scratch... Yeah... For awhile now, I been noticing "SKIPS" within anything I've been listening to. Almost "feels" like an old "b" rated flick(movie). Today, after "hearing" that again, I just said b.s.!.!.!. I gotta ask if anyone out there else notice this or am I going weird??? I gotta go havea smoke and contemplate the situation.
AND I’ve had this…
Al Today said:
Yesterday, I was driving home from work. I couldn't help but notice that the local city police patrol car was on my ass. All through town, it was on my ass, tailgating. I was driven to watch my speed limit, and wondered if this officer drove like this on his time off. This made me nervous. I try to ignore buttheads who tailgate, but being a police officer, I wondered “wassup” with this? Does he have any road manners? Thinking derogatory thoughts about what type of person this was. Remember, he was right on my ass, driving through town. I could see his front windshield in my rear view mirror, but not his bumper. He was that close. I eventually came upon a street light that turned yellow as I was going through. Within seconds he turns his lights on to pull me over. I pulled over and wait for less than a minute when he gets out and walks to my car. He then asks me why I went through the yellow light. I told him I didn't SLAM on my brakes because I didn't want to cause an accident. He then informs me that he called in my car plates and saw that I had an expired drivers license. I didn't say anything, but my question is, when he called in my plates. Must have been way before I went through that yellow light. So anyway, I was cited for driving with an expired drivers license, which was the truth. Makes me wonder if he is driven to generate revenue to become “officer of the month”. Does he drive around calling in car plates looking for a bust? What happened to innocent till proven guilty? Is this an example of authority sworn to protect and serve? Protect and serve who?
The above is cause by me being harassed by another state placing a block n my driving license so I cannot renew my resident state license. Embarrassingly, I had a dui way back in 2001. This is now 2009. Right? I did my time in the pokey there , paid ALL fees and fines, and continued on with my life, and now I have an attitude…

My fingers are tired so I will not go into other "unusual thing going on around me...

I just want to say to everyone, there is a reason for everything, and we must DO what we need to DO. Patience and persistence and we will see what we see, yes?

Laura said:
For Tigersoap: When you get to the point that you can do the breathing more or less mechanically, then it is time to begin to focus on the meaning of the words of the prayer. If you just approach them with the curiosity of a child who really wants to know, you may have interesting results.

Ah ok thanks Laura, the problem is that I more or less hear you start the prayer "Oh Div..." and pfffffut...I am gone zoning out god knows where :D

Aragorn said:
One good way of doing it is while walking: 6 steps - inhale, 3 steps - hold, 9 steps - release, 3 steps - hold, etc. So next time you guys are walking give it a try

I’ve also tried using the Prayer of the Soul while walking. My walking speed naturally reduces and my eyes automatically look downwards at an angle of about 45 degrees.

Aragorn said:
I just realized that I've sometimes had these same "zoning outs"(as in the Eiriu-Eolas program/BE breathing), when I'm lying in my FIR-sauna blanket!
Has anyone experienced the same? Wonder if there's some connection? That could be a question for the C's, maybe...

Aragorn said:
To answer my own question:

Maybe the connection between the FIR-treatment and breathing is just that they both provide deep relaxation of body and mind. Thus enabling the soul to "have a break". Just a thought...

Very interesting thought, Aragorn. I’ve had the same experience while in the FIR blanket. Perhaps it is not only to do with the body being deeply relaxed but also feeling safe? When practicing the breathing program I feel safe, and this is enhanced by Laura’s voice – or maybe it’s the other way around. But whatever, it’s a ‘virtuous circle’. I started my last sauna session with pipe breathing until I zoned out. I thought later I had just fallen asleep, but again it did not have quite the same quality as normal sleep.

It's interesting that this 'zoning out' facility seems to be a natural or soul capacity that has been maligned and made use of for negative purposes, as when dissociative states are caused by early life trauma and so on.

mkrnhr said:
:/ is it "normal" to "see" (eyes closed) light flashes during the meditation (it deconcentrated me :-[)? It did it a second time before to sleep (I went outside to smoke a pipe and posted here in the forum between the two sessions).

I've had similar experiences. Not currently with the breathing exercises, but in the past just practicing mediation in general. I had a white light (with eyes closed) pass in front of my eyes that went from left to right simultaneously. When this happened it shook me up quite a bit as it was a very unnatural experience for me at the time. It happened one other time after that first experience and has yet to happen again, as I said it shook me up quite a bit.

I'd also like to know if anyone else has experienced similar or what this might mean when one experiences this?

Mrs.Tigersoap said:
Hi everyone,

There is something I don't understand: are we supposed to zone out? I've been doing the whole program for almost three weeks almost every day now and I have zoned out maybe twice!

If it makes you feel any better, I don't zone out either. I might drift a bit now and again, but the comments relating to zoning out with no memory of what happened for several minutes to whole portions of the audio are not my experience at this point.

mts said:
I've actually been busy fighting to remain concentrated on the prayer at all times (with success) because I figured zoning out was in fact dissociating! My husband zones out every time and from what I can hear, he basically snores!

Yes, I focus as well - on the breathing, the words, the meaning behind the words - so there's not a lot of zoning going on here either, though during the meditation, the focus is a bit more 'flowing and loose' - but I'm 'still there', as it were. Since not many people have mentioned not 'zoning out', I figured I'd let you know!

Hi everyone. I'd like to share my experiences with the pipe breathing - have only had one opportunity to to the 3stage breathing due to getting my uncle moved in.

A little background: for the past few years, I've felt what approaches 'heavy sleep' emotionally - aside from mild excitement here and there, real emotional life hasn't really 'been'. typically I have experienced emotions intellectually - aside from the Lebanon invasion, which released a torrent of hurt, rage, anger, frustration and so forth at what that pariah Israel was doing - and seemingly 'getting away with'. I have been doing the pipe breathing nightly for about a week - prior it was off and on. Today, something is different. I don't know if the most recent 'Connecting the Dots' article tipped the scale, but it seems as though a tempest is brewing in my 'heart'. When I think about myself in relation to what may happen as a result of TPTB machinations, I get a feeling of mild fear. But, when I think about everyone else collectively in relation to same, (it's starting now), the raw emotions of empathy, pain, bewilderment, anger, etc are building behind the damn, and I sense fissures and cracks about to burst. I've never in my life experienced so many 'cry balls'. I think it is the start of what Laura said: you will KNOW when it is happening. Quite overwhelming, as I've lived in my mind for most of my post-childhood life. Any suggestions on getting through this???

Please help...

Kris

Just want to add my voice to that of the 'zoners'. I've been doing the pipe breathing from the start, but didn't do the full program until a week ago. Each time I've done it, there has come a point or two when my conscious awareness did not include the input of information from 'now' in the form of thoughts or awareness of my body- ie: zoning out. Blank. I do not know what it means, or what is happening, but it is an experience I have had numerous times before when practicing seed-meditation over a stretch of time with some discipline. It is definitely not sleep. It is almost like consciousness continues in some form without thoughts arising, but I say that only because when I become aware of myself again it is because I had a thought. This is very subjective speculation on my part, fwiw.
This is the most powerful combination of techniques I have ever encountered after many years of yoga, aikido & meditation practice, and the most unencumbered with ideology, given freely. Not at all surprising considering the source. Thank you Laura and all! Methinks this has come not a moment too soon. Thank you.

I have question about that zoning out for the people who have experienced it. Can it be described like this?

"POP, you are back, but until the moment you have realize that you are back you didn't even know that you are not here"

And somehow it can't be correlated with the flow of time.

I must say that I didn't experience this when exercising, but on other occasions. I am very lousy when trying to exercise breathing, I do it while fast walking, at my own pace. It is much easier for me that way, and it is more relaxing and empowering. Few days ago, I have caught myself doing exhaling while under the shower, inhaling was harder, while showering, that is.

Something like that Avala,

For me it usually happens as I lay down for the meditation part. I'm doing pipe breath for a bit and then I start reciting the prayer with Laura's voice. The next thing I know, the recording has ended and I snap out of it saying 'what just happened?' For the most part I never seem to remember anything of what happens. It just seems like a 'blackout' or so to say. If I didn't know better I would think I was just sleeping but I awake everytime the recording ends and I'm not that light a sleeper. If I was sleeping, I would just wake up in the morning with my headphones on and besides, I never come out of it feeling like I had a catnap. It feels more like a lapse of time. After it ends and I snap out of it, I remove my headphones and roll back over and I sleep soundly right through the night. So I categorize that as 'zoning' because it happens almost everytime and I have the same effect whether I am tired or not.

Avala,
Your description matches my experience very well. It is like something changed but you didn't notice the change until you resumed doing what you were doing before the change. I don't know how to describe it other than in terms of my thought process. I am doing the breathing program, thinking about what I am doing, thinking about what to do next, aware of my thinking, breathing, thinking, thinking, then.......(blank).....then oh! where was I? and back to thinking about what just happened and what to do next, as usual.
One way of viewing this data would be to consider the perspective as viewed from the thinking part of the mind. The thought process stopped. I was not asleep. Then I remembered to think again. The implication seems to me to be that there may be a part of me with the potential to be aware, but that the knowing of that awareness does not depend on my thinking about it.

RflctnOfU said:
Hi everyone. I'd like to share my experiences with the pipe breathing - have only had one opportunity to to the 3stage breathing due to getting my uncle moved in.

A little background: for the past few years, I've felt what approaches 'heavy sleep' emotionally - aside from mild excitement here and there, real emotional life hasn't really 'been'. typically I have experienced emotions intellectually - aside from the Lebanon invasion, which released a torrent of hurt, rage, anger, frustration and so forth at what that pariah Israel was doing - and seemingly 'getting away with'. I have been doing the pipe breathing nightly for about a week - prior it was off and on. Today, something is different. I don't know if the most recent 'Connecting the Dots' article tipped the scale, but it seems as though a tempest is brewing in my 'heart'. When I think about myself in relation to what may happen as a result of TPTB machinations, I get a feeling of mild fear. But, when I think about everyone else collectively in relation to same, (it's starting now), the raw emotions of empathy, pain, bewilderment, anger, etc are building behind the damn, and I sense fissures and cracks about to burst. I've never in my life experienced so many 'cry balls'. I think it is the start of what Laura said: you will KNOW when it is happening. Quite overwhelming, as I've lived in my mind for most of my post-childhood life. Any suggestions on getting through this???

Please help...

Kris

I would suggest you not 'try' to DO anything to "get through this". These things seem to happen in their own time, and probably when we are 'ready' for them to happen.

If you can, it might be helpful to do the full program on as many days as possible. As the C's mentioned, when Laura is communicating things to us, the C's are able to adjust our FRV through her when we are hearing her speak. Our FRV, from what we have been told, is essentially our 'emotional frequency'. This is probably a very important factor in the effects it is having on those of us who are doing the breathing/meditation routine, and probably moreso for many who continue to listen to the audio recording she has produced for us.

I personally had an emotional barrier of sorts burst totally unexpectedly a few years ago, and it was a real roller coaster ride for a while! So, I understand where you are coming from. My best wishes on your making a breakthrough with this.

Hope this helps some.

thevenusian said:
Just want to add my voice to that of the 'zoners'. I've been doing the pipe breathing from the start, but didn't do the full program until a week ago. Each time I've done it, there has come a point or two when my conscious awareness did not include the input of information from 'now' in the form of thoughts or awareness of my body- ie: zoning out. Blank. I do not know what it means, or what is happening, but it is an experience I have had numerous times before when practicing seed-meditation over a stretch of time with some discipline. It is definitely not sleep. It is almost like consciousness continues in some form without thoughts arising, but I say that only because when I become aware of myself again it is because I had a thought. This is very subjective speculation on my part, fwiw.

I for YEARS had problems meditating as there always thought entering into it.....from somewhere. First real state as you describe as above, was when I was doing a guided meditation during my Reiki III certificate. I'd heard about how it was possible but up until then, hadn't experienced it. And it was like as you describe, I was there but there was none of the "chattering monkey" thinking about where I was sitting, or what I'd have for lunch or sound of a plane taking me on a trip overseas.

And there's something else which has been reported here too. The very strong "tingling" in the hands and feet I tended to get after Reiki III, especially when things were good. (it's tingling as I type this BTW :) ) There was tingling before but this seemed stronger once stage III had been done. I tend to associate it with a connection to higher centres.

It's sometimes good to make an appointment with yourself. So, I'm off for another breathing session.

Could the 'zoning out' be potentially caused from a lack of energy? Don Juan consistently talks about impeccability and how it is essentially the storing up of energy, and the C's have roughly said the same thing, that we need to conserve energy. Could the reason this zoning out occurs be, because there isn't enough energy reserves stored up to help stay focused and aware during the full Eiriu Eolas Program?

This is something I was thinking about today, I may be totally off base. Feel Free to comment.

Back
Top Bottom