Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

I have been doing EE for five months now. I would like to share my feelings and impressions.

Perhaps it will be interesting for beginners. I hadn’t done any exercises before, but I decided to do it without skipping and do a full charge 2-3 times a week with the Ba-Ha, and every day - a shortened version.

At first, it was very difficult for me to understand how to do throat breathing. It turned out "awkward". I did not understand which neck muscles should strain more and which should not. Gradually, after a month of classes, it seemed like it began to turn out correctly by itself. (I hope so :))

After 3 months of regular training, I really noticed changes:
  1. There were several cases when attacks of tears occurred during Ba-Ha. I can't explain it. Emotions just rolled over.
  2. The feeling of fear has intensified (??? - I don’t know what to call it, fear is probably not entirely correct.) That is there were terrible dreams, nightmares. Some kind of anxiety.
But then it all passed unnoticed.
At the moment, I no longer experience any negative feelings. If you have a headache before the lesson, then after the lesson the pain goes away. There is no fear or anxiety. The only thing is that I still, probably, have not learned how to properly perform meditation. Depending on my condition, I do not always manage to consciously conduct it. Quite often I control my breathing the first or second repetition of the prayer. Then there is a "gap" in memory, there are confused thoughts on all sorts of topics that I do not always control, it seems to me, it happens just like a dream. And .... I can already hear the final phrase ..

As far as I understand, (do I understand correctly?)
When meditating, it is important:
1) Breathing;
2) Thoughts - repeating a prayer (for myself, in parallel, I try to pronounce the text in my head, but in Russian)
3) Images - the question is how to do it ?? Is this so?

Maybe this is due not only to energy efficiency, but in a number of conflicts in everyday life, I became much calmer, more tolerant even to unimaginable and outrageous nonsense.

Thank you for such a wonderful gymnastics, the opportunity to change yourself, to be aware of and see the world in real life.:thup:

----------------
Вот уже пять месяцев, как я занимаюсь ЭЭ . Хотел бы поделиться своими ощущениями и впечатлениями. Возможно, это будет интересно для начинающих.

Я до этого не делал зарядку, но принял решение заниматься без пропусков и делать 2-3 раза в неделю полную зарядку с Ba-Ha , и каждый день - сокращенный вариант.

Поначалу - мне очень тяжело было понять, как делать горловое дыхание. Выходило "неуклюже". Не понимал какие мышцы шеи должны больше напрягаться, а какие нет. Постепенно, через месяц занятий, вроде началось получаться само собой корректно. (я надеюсь это так :))

Через 3 месяца регулярных занятий, действительно я заметил изменения:
1) Было несколько случаев, когда во время Ба-Ха случались приступы слез. Не могу это объяснить. Просто накатывали эмоции.
2) Обострилось чувство страха (??? -не знаю как это назвать, страх - наверное не совсем правильно.) Т.е. появились страшные сны, кошмары. Какое-то чувство тревоги.

Но потом это все незаметно прошло.

В настоящий момент я уже не испытываю каких-либо негативных ощущений. Если перед занятием болит голова - то после занятия боль проходит. Страха и тревоги нет. Единственное - я до сих пор , наверное не научился правильно выполнять медитацию. В зависимости от моего состояния - у меня не всегда получается осознанно провести её. Довольно часто я контролирую дыхание первый-второй повтор молитвы. Дальше "провал" в памяти, бывает путанные мысли на всякие темы, которые я не всегда контролирую, как мне кажется, бывает просто, как сон. И.... уже слышу заключительную фразу..

Насколько я понимаю, (правильно ли я понимаю?) при медитации важно:
1) Дыхание;
2) Мысли - повтор молитвы (я для себя параллельно стараюсь проговаривать в голове текст но на русском языке)
3) Образы - вопрос как это нужно выполнять?? И так ли это?

Может быть это связано не только с ЭЭ, но в ряде конфликтов в обычной жизни я стал куда спокойнее, терпимее даже к невообразимой и возмутительной чуши.
Спасибо за такую замечательную гимнастику, возможность менять себя, осознавать и видеть мир настоящим.

Hello AndrewMn,

It's good to hear that this is proving to be beneficial. Crying and even nightmares can happen at the beginning and I'm glad that you don't have them anymore. Here's a session where nighmares (and other interesting things) are discussed, in relation with Éiriú Eolas:

Q: (L) Alright. First of all, A*** {a friend doing the breathing/meditation program} is having a really hard time. She's going through some kind of - close to - an emotional breakdown sort of thing. Of course, she is concerned that she's just losing her mind. Other than what I've said to her, is there anything to add information-wise about what she's going through?

A: Her experience is similar to yours due to her rigid stubbornness.

Q: (L) Okay, so she's rigidly stubborn similar to the way I'm rigidly stubborn. Because of that, she's going to suffer as much in the breakdown as I did. Is that it?

A: Yes

Q: (L) I see.

A: If one crystallizes on the wrong foundation it means much more suffering.

Q: (L) Are you saying that she crystallized on some foundation, and I did too?

Q: (L) Were they similar foundations?

A: No

Q: (L) But just that it was a crystallization of some sort?

Q: (L) And what caused or what was the nature of this crystallization?

A: Necessity for survival of trauma.

Q: (L) Well, there are some other people who have suffered certainly much more trauma, or at least equal trauma, who I didn't notice going through any kind of similar really outrageous suffering.

A: They didn't crystallize, they split.

Q: (L) So one difference is that some people crystallize to survive, and some people split to survive. Is that it?

Q: (L) And I guess if you split to survive, all you have to do is bring yourself together and merge, and therefore it is somewhat easier than somebody who has crystallized and has to break everything down. Is that it?

Q: (L) So that's one of the reasons for some of the different experiences among the people in the forum for example. Is that the case?

Q: (Joe) Maybe people who split, reintegration happens over a longer period of time, where they slowly, slowly, slowly put themselves back together, so the suffering is in little bits at a time. Whereas people who crystallize hold it off until all at once something has to break down... (L) Yeah, people who crystallize resist probably more. I think that was the case with me...

Q: (L) So, okay... And there's some people who are having very mild experiences, and there are some people who aren't having much experience at all. What is going on with people who are not having much in the way of experience?

A: They are fusing smaller segments a little at a time. Tell them to be patient and persistent. At some point they will see their own progress in retrospect. It is like walking up a gentle mountain slope.

Q: (L) So in other words, they're the lucky ones!

A: Depends on the makeup and potential for strong emotions.

Q: (L) Any other questions on that particular topic? Any particular cases that stand out? (Ark) I think I am an example of the lucky ones. (C**) Yeah, me too. (L) You did it gradually. (Keit) Well, back in C****, I thought I was going crazy as well. Now I'm kind of okay. (A***) I had a horrible experience the other night. Joe and I were doing the whole program, and I kind of switched into a vision where I was being tortured. My fingernails were being pulled off, and I started crying couldn't stop. It was pretty traumatic. But that was the first time that something like that happened. (DD) I had a dream the second night after I did the first whole program. I was in a scenario where I was with a person who was a dangerous person. And I was being stalked by police or the army or something. And I was held by the neck by this person, and he had a thing that was about half the size of a hay hook that was made out of a thin wire. And he stuck it into my kidney on the right side, and when he would pull on it, it was like a taser shock. And I screamed myself awake at about 6 o'clock in the morning. It was the strangest dream I've ever had in my entire life. I woke myself up screaming at the top of lungs. Fortunately, that hasn't recurred. (L) What is the nature of some of these really upsetting dreams and experiences that people here and people in the forum are having?

A: Memories of lives of pain and suffering that remained unresolved at the end of those lives. We are sorry that some of this is painful, but this method is actually the least traumatic method of any for this purpose. Once the dark dreams are processed out of the system, all will be better. Then there are no more hooks for illusion to attach to.

Q: (L) In other words, then people are able to be less controlled by hidden unseen or unknown emotion and more able to... (Keit) Assess reality and reactions to see what is objective...?

Q: (L) I have noticed that quite a number of people on the forum seem to be getting smarter. Is that just - they really seem to be getting things, putting things together, and...

A: When energy is no longer needed to support illusion it is available for knowledge and awareness.

Q: (L) So there's a lot more hope for people than they even suppose. Even more than they suspected?

A: Just remember that the slow breathing and the meditation and prayer are the most important components. If things move too fast then cut out the round breathing doing it only occasionally.

Q: (L) If things move too fast… (PL) That's exactly what I noticed. In the beginning I was doing round breathing, meditation a lot. And since I had trouble to get to sleep, I was praying one hour or two hours until I went asleep. That's when I got all those very bad dreams about getting stabbed and shot and cut and tortured. It was going too fast. Apparently, the more you do it, the faster the purging of those memories and illusions goes. (L) So, you can gauge your own process by how uncomfortable you are. And if you're uncomfortable, back off the round breathing and just do the meditation. The meditation and the prayer are the gentle, subsurface healing process I think. Is that correct?

The only thing is that I still, probably, have not learned how to properly perform meditation. Depending on my condition, I do not always manage to consciously conduct it. Quite often I control my breathing the first or second repetition of the prayer. Then there is a "gap" in memory, there are confused thoughts on all sorts of topics that I do not always control, it seems to me, it happens just like a dream. And .... I can already hear the final phrase ..

This is also normal. Sometimes, that "gap in memory" can be what is called "zoning out", something that is befenificial and will help you process and work on deep subconscious things. Sometimes it is just because you need to rest, and that's also beneficial if that's what you need. And sometimes, it could be that your mind is just wandering, which seems to be what you describe too.

In the first two cases, there's no need to try to control it, because it is what you need and it's beneficial. In the third case, if you think that your mind is wandering through different topics, it is a matter of training, as you said, that is, training your mind to keep the focus on the meditation and your breathing. With time, this wandering mind will become less common.

As far as I understand, (do I understand correctly?)
When meditating, it is important:
1) Breathing;
2) Thoughts - repeating a prayer (for myself, in parallel, I try to pronounce the text in my head, but in Russian)
3) Images - the question is how to do it ?? Is this so?

That's right, especially the first two points. Regarding images, this can be helpful for a wandering mind, for example, you can imagine the words from the prayer in mind as visual help that can help you maintaing the focus on it, kind of like keeping the mind busy so that it does not wander. But maybe it is a good idea to try another thing before moving on to visualizations, such as what is said during this other session:

(L) So... How to explain how to meditate.

(Andromeda) Well, how have you been doing it?

(Parallel) Well, I have the audio track, the Prayer of the Soul, and then I follow the words and then I see sort of relations to my daily life and how I could improve.

(L) That's kind of more like guided thinking. Lemme see the easiest way to explain it... Probably the tightest way to start to do it would be to stop using the audio track. Instead, repeat the prayer in your mind in time with your breathing 20 times, one after the other.

Breathe in, first line. Breathe out. Breathe in, second line, breathe out. If you can do it 1 time, that's something. The goal is to be able to do it 20 times. Shoot for that.

Here is the key: At a certain point, you will stop doing what you're doing in your mind, and thoughts will come in. You will realize that all of a sudden, you've drifted and started thinking about other things. What you do at that point is you stop that other thinking, and you immediately start again. You'll notice these interruptions happening a lot. Your mind wants to...

(Parallel) To go on holiday.

(L) Your mind wants to go on holiday. You just keep pulling it back. You don't do that in a hard way or a rough way or get angry about it. You just realize you've drifted, and then pull it back and start again.

If you could manage to just do that for 5 minutes, that's a lot. If you can do it for 5 minutes, then increase to 10 minutes.

(Parallel) So no visualization.

(L) No visualization. Just words. Visualizations come later. Visualizations can induce interesting effects, but you have to get to the point where you can discipline your mind enough to repeat a selected series of words or a phrase continuously without being deviated by the mind wandering.

It's like lifting weights. Your brain will get tired. But the more you do it, the longer you can do it, and the less tired your brain gets. Eventually, you can get this single pointed focus on exactly what you're doing and hold your attention and focus on it for an indefinite period of time.

When you can do that, let me know.

(Perceval) What words did you suggest he use?

(L) You can use the Prayer of the Soul, or you can recite a poem. It almost doesn't matter since you're just exercising your focusing power. I always used the Lord's Prayer.

Hello Yas,
Thank you for the thread and the explanation. Being at the beginning of the meditation, just over a week, I find it very useful an reassuring. I consider it as my "me time" and I don't allow anything anymore to alter my new "me time". Will see how it goes. Thank you.

Hello AndrewMn,

It's good to hear that this is proving to be beneficial. Crying and even nightmares can happen at the beginning and I'm glad that you don't have them anymore. Here's a session where nighmares (and other interesting things) are discussed, in relation with Éiriú Eolas:

This is also normal. Sometimes, that "gap in memory" can be what is called "zoning out", something that is befenificial and will help you process and work on deep subconscious things. Sometimes it is just because you need to rest, and that's also beneficial if that's what you need. And sometimes, it could be that your mind is just wandering, which seems to be what you describe too.

In the first two cases, there's no need to try to control it, because it is what you need and it's beneficial. In the third case, if you think that your mind is wandering through different topics, it is a matter of training, as you said, that is, training your mind to keep the focus on the meditation and your breathing. With time, this wandering mind will become less common.

That's right, especially the first two points. Regarding images, this can be helpful for a wandering mind, for example, you can imagine the words from the prayer in mind as visual help that can help you maintaing the focus on it, kind of like keeping the mind busy so that it does not wander. But maybe it is a good idea to try another thing before moving on to visualizations, such as what is said during this other session:

Thank you very kindly for posting this - I haven't been regularly doing EE on Mondays and Thursdays, and I noticed that there were feelings of self-reprimand coming up. Work is starting, and spring is here, and I've been quite busy outside, and sometimes am just plain exhausted from the day's chores. The reminder that it is okay to slow down, listen to the body, heart and mind, and 'walk gently up the mountain' comes at a good time.

I just completed the program for this first time.
During the meditation part, tears started flowing as Laura was reciting the Prayer of the Soul.
I felt a "higher" connection that told me not to worry, that there was a "higher" purpose to our present state on this planet.
Never felt so relaxed. This is truly magical.

After the reading the last C's session on Friday evening I went to bed and started the meditation portion of the program. Even without the recording I always start with 6 pipe breaths (3-6-9) in order to relax and ease myself into the meditation. I had a lot on my mind at that time and didn't start the meditation right away after pipe breathing. My mind wandered on the short remaining period of time we had left and I wasn't sure on what was/is about to happen, even if I give it my best. I believe I even asked my higher self whether or not we'll be ready for "graduation" when time comes (silly, I know).

At that moment I felt a wave of sadness overtaking me and got teary eyed. The tears started rolling, I was now sobbing and whining (not sure if that's the right word, I mean screaming gently out of pain/sadness) while my face shifted into a mask of terrible pain/sadness. My mouth was wide open, my eyebrows frowned as if I was silently screaming/grieving for the loss of someone dearest to me. It was so intense that it hurt at times. It went on for probably 15min then gradually faded away. In the end I was so spent I didn't do the POTS.

Again, yesterday I was teary eyed on and off for most of the day and, in the evening, I finally broke into a stream of tears, whining and grimacing from a deep hurt. It went on this time for almost an hour. I was both relieved and spent afterwards. Better getting it out than keeping it in as they say :lol:

I wonder if this sudden release was connected to my state of mind of Friday evening. Perhaps it is a sign that things are still moving forward and that I shouldn't worry that much about the outcome. When you're in trouble, EE comes to the rescue !

The beatha part was always the part i "disliked" much, I always was wishing that it would be over, especially that part where the breathing gets quick. Since last week this has changed. I was astonished that it was over and I felt very happy afterwards. What was different was that my arms and legs started moving in a way that got along with that breathing and I felt like I really put away "all" the bad things in my life I do not want to have. It really is a wonderful program! The more I do it the more I understand and like it! It helps sooo much!

What was different was that my arms and legs started moving in a way that got along with that breathing and I felt like I really put away "all" the bad things in my life I do not want to have.

That is really very interesting. :shock: I felt the same way yesterday, I started to sit differently and move with the breathing just before our interruption (however I came up with it, it just happened) and it felt even more intense and at the same time easier to execute. And I was able to focus much better on what I was breathing in and out.

However, I felt a bit sick yesterday after the session, but that may have been due to the beef soup, with a bit too much fat I think, that I ate 2 hours before. I don't know. This morning everything was fine again.

The beatha part was always the part i "disliked" much, I always was wishing that it would be over, especially that part where the breathing gets quick.
I have a problem with ba-ha, which is relevant ... For some reason, my nose always freezes 🥶 I have to warm it on the exhale, pinching it at the moment of exhalation through the mouth. 🙃 And this despite the fact that I very often study right in front of a burning fireplace.

I have a problem with ba-ha, which is relevant ... For some reason, my nose always freezes 🥶 I have to warm it on the exhale, pinching it at the moment of exhalation through the mouth. 🙃 And this despite the fact that I very often study right in front of a burning fireplace.
As far as I understand there are various reactions to that beatha-part and from my own experience I can only say that things are getting better the more often one does it . . .. 🥰

Yesterday night I was in my bed, doing pipe breaths in combination with POTS (meditative part of EE), same as every night and concentrating on the words of the prayer.
Then I got images in my mind.

They were like "demons" changing shapes and sizes, probably triggered by this thread - I usually cannot forget stuff like that and those things when I read about them follow me for weeks.
Then, as I observed that, I really calmly and decisively said in my mind:
"Leave me alone. Get away from me."
I wasn´t yelling, simply stated my mind.

And then the images shifted and I saw like a multicolored body with multicolored triangles rotating around it.
Something like this:
2BE1XKR.jpg
But these colors around the body were multicolored groups of triangles (image below is approximately similar to what I saw) rotating around the body :
86221787-multicolored-yellow-blue-red-polygonal-kaleidoscope-abstract-background-cover-consisting-of-a-struct.jpg

I observed this and it vanished...

At that point I "heard/felt" like something incoming in my left ear and my whole body shook and then I heard in the same ear something I can describe as a whooshing sound that lasted more than 5sec for sure.
And that was it....
I found that all very strange, thinking what was this about, but soon fell asleep....

🤷‍♀️

Just because I am a little curious: What happens if you don't pinch your nose and you do not warm it with the exhaling? Have you ever tried that and what was the result?

Just because I am a little curious: What happens if you don't pinch your nose and you do not warm it with the exhaling? Have you ever tried that and what was the result?
Of course I tried it! The inside of the nose freezes so much that it even becomes unpleasant to breathe and a little painful. Especially at a fast pace in breathing cycles.

Of course I tried it! The inside of the nose freezes so much that it even becomes unpleasant to breathe and a little painful. Especially at a fast pace in breathing cycles.
Happened to me too; as well as swallowing urge, itching, etc....
I just observe it and try to ignore it and concentrate on breathing...
Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t work...
🤷🏻‍♀️

edited: spelling

Back
Top Bottom