Elon Musk: Tech Genius! Green Warrior! Biz King! Good Oligarch?

Elon Musk grew up in an abusive household and was bullied at school. I think he's done with bullies.

There is an interesting exchange on that thread where someone on the threat gives a credible link to counter comment.

“If people are going to dislike me, I’d prefer they do so for what I’ve actually done.”

Well that's the issue in a nutshell, "What have you done ?"
Is he a front man or the real deal ?
I personally am not convinced he's the real deal. That a South African had to come to the US and start the Space Program all over again is about as out there (in my mind) as Bill Gates with his garage legend.

Check out the insightful comments under the above linked article.

There is an interesting exchange on that thread where someone on the threat gives a credible link to counter comment.

Well that's the issue in a nutshell, "What have you done ?"
Is he a front man or the real deal ?
I personally am not convinced he's the real deal. That a South African had to come to the US and start the Space Program all over again is about as out there (in my mind) as Bill Gates with his garage legend.

Check out the insightful comments under the above linked article.
The C's gave some information on him, that he's following his own agenda. And lately, that he had his project of neuralink is planned to counter the 4D STS but that this would fail because easily hackable. but this last information tends to mean or to answer the logical question to ask after the first declaration of the C's saying that he's following his own agenda : it's that it seems not to be fully STS one, probably a mix of STO/STS influences. If i was asked the question in what %, i would say that he's 75% acting STO, and 25% STS ... but it's just giving numbers here "for fun", it may be the contrary !? Anyway, we can't say that his acts are not having bad effect in regard to truth, and the word truth is one of the keywords we all here "praise for", so, he's definitively very good, positiv, in regard to the average rich people on earth, i woujld even dare to say that he's almost alone among the top rich to use his (financial) power for truth, and this fact that we can observe now with all the twitter revelations is going in this direction.

What would the 4D STS think about ? Well, maybe simply' "more havoc on earth, good, more food" ...
We'll see, i admit that nowodays i like to follow him, simply because he's doing surprising things i would have never figured out just 6 months before from a person so materially rich. In fact, i wonder if the STS really plan this regarding him ? My idea is that the answer is not a full yes or no, but that it's mainly "no", that he's a bug in their plans, that some events in his life helped him to reoirenting on a more STO path, and that's it's embarassing for the lizzies (which did not see this coming because of their wishful thinking) because he's got a lot of money and thus, can potentially cause them problems. At least, we can deduct from last answer from the C's about him is that he's aware of the lizzies and he seems that, from this same comment, he decided to opppose them (and visibly, their earth's puppets)

I don't know, just sending some suppositions/thoughts ... FWIW as we say :)

See my post here:

See my post here:
Yes CJ Hopkins definitely has a good take on it.

Back
Top Bottom