Elon Musk: Tech Genius! Green Warrior! Biz King! Good Oligarch?

It might sound little possible, but I’m starting to think that the at the core, the real reason he bought Twitter wasn’t for business purposes, but for him to properly speak out without being banned or “canceled”, and also to create a balance among social media.

FWIW:​

Musk's Father: "I'm Really Afraid Something Might Happen To Elon"

Elon Musk’s father says he is afraid “something might happen” to his son, asserting that the billionaire is “a bit naïve about the enemies he’s making” in relation to the release of the Twitter files.

“Someone” is betting hard on Elon or Elon is the current exponent of the “Something” that is opposing the faction represented overtly by wef. Elon seems not to be bothered by anything, buys twitter and then tweets simple statements about issues that have been disseminated via hours of videos that left their authors banned deplatformed, ridiculed and much more even worse. It cannot be possible. Who or what is behind Elon, is seriously crucial to know as that “someone” seems far more dangerous than all the wefers put together.

This article explains that Elon Musk and his family suffered from shots side effects. The link website has more information.

(Natural News) An early proponent of covid “vaccines,” billionaire electric vehicle (EV) guru Elon Musk, now the owner of Twitter, has come forward to admit that he and his family suffered serious health effects as a result of getting injected.

With two powerful tweets, Musk sparked a conversation about the shots, including from Scott Adams of @ScottAdamsSays, another account that heavily promoted the injections early on and even attacked others for opposing them.

“I had major side effects from my second booster shot,” Musk wrote in his first tweet. “Felt like I was dying for several days. Hopefully, no permanent damage, but I dunno.”

“And my cousin, who is young & in peak health, had a serious case of myocarditis,” Musk added. “Had to go to the hospital.” (Related: In early 2020, Musk announced that he and his family would not be getting “vaccinated” for covid, so what changed his mind – or why did his story suddenly change?)

Adams retweeted a post from Rasmussen Reports containing information about the prevalence of side effects post-injection. This data shows that major side effects from the shots are not “rare” like the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) claims, but are actually rather common.

“Question: 68% of 260M Adults (177M) indicate they received the COVID-19 VAX and 7% of those reported major side effects,” Rasmussen indicated. “That translates (177 x .07) into approx. 12M people.”

“The CDC says major side effects are ‘rare.’ How many people does CDC estimate had major side effects?”

To this, Adams asked the simple question:

“How do we interpret this?”

Twitter erupts with opposition to covid shots following Musk tweets

Many people responded to Musk’s pair of tweets, some of them sharing anecdotes of their own about how covid injections harmed them or family members of friends. One, who claims to have a background in molecular biology, says the technology “made me suspect” from the beginning.

“I’m still intrigued by how many intelligent people got duped into taking these,” this person wrote. “So many people I thought would easily see through it all fell for it, but how? I’m still perplexed.”

Is Elon Musk Pulling the Wool Over Our Eyes?​

When it comes to Twitter, with Elon Musk now at the helm many are hoping it will become a bastion of free-speech. Webb, however, is skeptical. She suspects Musk is promoting free speech and reinstating banned accounts because he wants to turn Twitter into a U.S. version of WeChat, an "everything app" that's connected to digital ID, CBDCs and the social credit system. The more users he has, the more people will be lured into the digital prison system.
"We're in this paradigm shift, where we're going from an oil-based economy to a data-based economy. Data is the new oil, and whoever owns the 'everything app' in this new system is going to be the king of the castle of the new economy. They're going to be the Rockefellers of the data age," she says.
"There's nothing good about that. I think what we're seeing right now is an effort to coax people back Twitter, and there might be some benefits to that. But ultimately, what Elon Musk is interested in is the data and getting more people on Twitter than before, with the goal of turning it into WeChat, which is a segue to this 'everything app.'
And it's worth pointing out that the company behind WeChat, Tencent, is one of the most active advisors to Tesla and a major shareholder in Tesla. There is a relationship there."

Woody Harrelson’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ monologue about COVID sparks debate, Elon Musk says he was spot on​

Feb. 26, 2023,

"Woody Harrelson’s jokes drew the attention of Twitter CEO Elon Musk Woody Harrelson’s opening monologue during "Saturday Night Live," where he referenced the COVID-19 pandemic and collaboration between the medical industry and the government to push vaccines, has sparked backlash online. And Twitter CEO Elon Musk chimed in on the discussion. Closing out the segment, Harrelson talks about a film pitch that included …"
More on www.foxnews.com

Elon Musk accuses media of racism after newspapers drop 'Dilbert' cartoon

Story by By Sheila Dang • Yesterday 2:02 PM

(Reuters) - Billionaire Elon Musk on Sunday accused the media of being racist against whites and Asians after U.S. newspapers dropped a white comic strip author who made derogatory comments about Black Americans.

"Maybe they can try not being racist," Musk tweeted."

"In response to an account that said white victims of police violence get a fraction of media coverage compared to Black victims, Musk said the coverage is "Very disproportionate to promote a false narrative."

Musk's latest tweets come after the Dilbert creator suggested white Americans "get the hell away from Black people". Adams, the cartoonist, was responding to a poll by the conservative Rasmussen Reports that said 26% of Black respondents said they disagreed with the statement "It's OK to be white."

The video in the Reuters article is not very representative of the point that Adams was making, so I am posting the video from Zero hedge that has the video queued up to a more appropriate spot IMO. With and additional 21% that weren't sure Adams says 47% cannot say that its ok to be white.

Reuters article:

ZeroHedge article with video queued up:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom