Elon Musk: Tech Genius! Green Warrior! Biz King! Good Oligarch?

Musk is in the process of creating his own "utopian" town outside Austin, Texas for his employees, Space X and Boring Co.. According to this article, the plan is to fast track the construction and there are concerns there is a lack of transparency surrounding the operation. Officials have been pressured to quickly move things along which they're good at. The public has brought pressure on their representatives and only then have some investigations begun. Musk plans a Montessori school in the town with space for 20 pupils and a possible mayor of the town will be chosen. Would this be a "Smart" town?

I read the full article on The Wall St Journal which was comprehensive but is behind a paywall so here are a few other reports on the subject.
Mr. Texas, WSJ
im-739204

The Boring Company’s plan to discharge 143,000 gallons of wastewater(treated) each day into the Colorado River.

The permit to discuss dumping the wastewater into the Colorado River is being discussed on March 21, 2023 at 7:00 p.m. at the local Hampton Inn, according to Ambrose, and he encourages his small group of viewers to join him. The meeting is only happening because Ambrose petitioned his local state senator about the project.

This new Elon Musk story from The Wall Street Journal has everything - revolving around a plan to build a utopian city in Texas: "Elon Musk is planning to build his own town on part of thousands of acres of newly purchased pasture and farmland outside the Texas capital...In meetings with landowners and real-estate agents, Mr. Musk and employees of his companies have described his vision as a sort of Texas utopia along the Colorado River, where his employees could live and work." Hmm...What happens to employees who get fired (like the folks at Twitter most recently) - do they get evicted from their homes when fired or demoted? (they have 30 days to vacate- me)

But wait, there's more: "Executives at the Boring Co., Mr. Musk’s tunnel operation, have discussed and researched incorporating the town in Bastrop County...which would allow Mr. Musk to set some regulations in his own municipality and expedite his plans, according to people familiar with Mr. Musk’s projects." OK so Musk gets to set his own regulations...very promising from a health, safety, environmental and ethical standpoint...

Moreover, there's even a little (or a lot) of political intrigue including this: "During an all-hands meeting of Boring employees last year, Mr. Davis said they would have to hold an election for mayor" And this: "top lieutenant(s) to Mr. Musk, have at times described even bigger plans, including creating an entire city, according to some of those people and text messages viewed by The Wall Street Journal."

There's even a little high tech intrigue, believe it or not, with a concerned neighbor posting drone footage of the as yet super secret construction site: "Drone footage and YouTube videos he posted show the construction of tunnels between the Boring and SpaceX parcels that run beneath a public road." Hmm, I wonder if the proper permits obtained and, if so, under what circumstances??

And, finally, we get a little entertainment and razzle dazzle thrown in on the side: "Mr. Musk, his former girlfriend, who is the singer Grimes, Kanye West and Mr. West’s architectural designer discussed several times last year what a Musk town might look like..." What could go wrong? Or maybe we'll be surprised and it will go right? Can't wait to see the reverberations of this ad

Last edited:
An article (Substack) by the Good Citizen, concerns, well Substack, and I don't know enough about it all to reach conclusions, however there seems to be a fight going on; the SVB bank factors, Twitter control and so many other platforms. This has bearing on Musk, which may be wrong or partly wrong or opposite:

The author is very cynical, maybe partially right (some aspects like the alphabet information vacuum cleaning pipeline seems valid) - don't know, so will leave this with people who do know more about the tech terrain to vet:

Notes On Our Digital Gulag

Sayonara Twitter and Elon Machina V.4.17​

Elon! Elon! He’s our fren. If he can’t save us, no one can!

— Chant of the Conternative Normie Brigades of Pillow Discounters (2022)
By now the National Enquirer has hit your local inbox newsstand with the hottest tales about Twitter declaring war on Substack.
The basic facts:

• Three days ago I noticed that Tweets could no longer be embedded into a new post here without getting a popup message that should have readError: Free Speech Absolutist Elon Forbids This Action
  • I was going to do a post about it but kept to my Year Zoo resolution of not rushing to “be first” on the latest hot gossip until at least a few facts trickled out
  • The day before Twitter blocked access to their API for Substack, the latter had announced the (Private Beta) launch of their Twitter copy called NOTES. Elon Machina V.4.17 didn’t like that. (more on notes at the end)
  • Then yesterday he erased Substack from Twitter. Well, not entirely, but you can’t retweet Substack posts and when Substack was trending on Twitter at #3 it magically disappeared.
  • Steve Kirsch and Jordan Schachtel who have hundreds of thousands of Twitter followers had their Tweets mentioning Substack get throttled to Turtle speeds, or shadowbanned.
How does the censorship sauce still work behind the scenes at centralized controlled Twitter HQ still filled with former CIA spooks and FBI agents?

1. Shadow Banning: Any mentions of the words Sub or Stack will trigger automated suppression. Autofill is also disabled and Substack’s official Twitter profile is also semi-dark. Any criticism for Our Fren Elon and his heavy-handed anti-trust violating deep state whoring ways, cannot be liked or retweeted. Substack properly raked this buffoon yesterday, but you aren’t permitted to like it.
  2. Any posts will appear dark. Nobody can retweet or like any Substack posts shared on Twitter. Whether it’s an article on cooking Crème brûlée with organic gluten-free goat’s milk or drafting your team for the next Lesbian Lingerie Fantasy Football Season in Vanuatu, nothing can be publicized.
Some of us around here warned others about Elon Machina V.4.17 last March, June, and December. If only Bari Weiss, Michael Schellenberger, and Matt Taibbi did some due diligence on who was inviting them into the hornet’s nest, maybe they wouldn’t look so silly this week.

Not that they ever gave a damn. They all made out like bandits on here from their peep show invitations.

As I wrote in The Swatter Flies late last year, outside of internal emails, nothing they revealed hadn’t already been disclosed by Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai in 2021—a full year before the limited hangout called “The Twitter Files.”

The following is one Good Citizen theory about what’s unfolding now in greater detail, and yes some of this is gossip and speculation, and some of it is just common sense. Not Bari Weiss’ readers’ type of common sense, but actual common sense.

Herding and Controlling Minds​

Twitter and all the Big Tech fascist state colluders have always practiced Surveillance Capitalism tactics. That old saying “If it’s free you are the product” was just a normie slogan for marketing mid-wits who missed the big picture because it was always this: If it’s free, you are the target.

The CIA and FBI (and MI6 and 5-eyes) have been embedded inside them for a decade feeding their servers directly to the NSA (and 5-Eyes partners) so that every user is politically and psychologically profiled and their entire digital history recorded and saved to be used against them when their social credit system is unveiled.

The Uniparty will claim that TikTok is a threat to American citizens’ privacy with one breath while laughing about their Silicon Valley Pravda partnerships for total surveillance with the next. They don’t care about your privacy or mine and they never have. They’re paid a lot of money to perform congressional “hearings” that serve as laughable PR stunts to get their constituents to believe something will be done to stop the surveillance, censorship, blacklisting, tracking, and banning.

Nothing will stop it.

These platforms have been hijacked and are used as algorithmic herding machines. The bias of their algorithms creates a world of informationally and psychologically deceived humans, atomized to their own digital pseudo-reality completely unaware of the schemes behind the techno-curtain responsible for manipulating and marooning them to an island of misinformation for a lifetime of ignorance.

Mao, Stalin, and Goebbels could only have dreamed of having access to these platforms and their manipulative technological capabilities. They have cloaked propaganda distribution and consumption in a digital facade of social gamification and every idiot on the planet always wants to upgrade to the latest version of self-brainwashing.

The Past Year

Elon buys Twitter, with help from other investors. He does a limited peep show about the past censorship regime so people believe things will actually change. The red-blue divide gets nastier and the “left” whines about Elon and the “right” laughs at the whiney libtards. Nice distraction and con game.

Meanwhile, all the shadowbanning and de-throttling are still ongoing. There are still at least a dozen former FBI agents working at Twitter HQ and who knows how many more spooks. All data is still being siphoned up by NSA servers in the Utah desert. The centralized nature of the network means that there will never be “free speech” or open access to information. The entire platform is controlled, an illusion for perception management.

Every user is a sheep being herded in one direction or another, some of them paying $7 per month to have that stupid blue check next to their name while they are psycho-socially engineered for temporary dopamine rewards.

Substack Introduces NOTES

While only in private (beta) right now, this new addition to the Substack family enraged Musk, at least he’s pretending it did. It looks and functions a lot like Twitter without the obnoxious ads, the retarded recommendation algorithm, or crypto butt bois schilling their latest rocket mooning shit coin. Last night I posted my first tweet note.

They will be opening up Notes for all users and writers on Substack next week, but they shouldn’t. It’s nowhere near ready. A lot of fixes and adjustments are needed including having a “follow” button for Notes only instead of having to subscribe to that writer’s Substack on Lesbian Lingerie Fantasy Football Leagues in Vanuatu.

Targeting Substack​

Last month Substack’s bank—Silicon Valley Bank went belly up. It was triggered by a depositor run from Elon’s PayPal CIA Buddy Peter Thiel. While the FDIC and Treasury will insure all depositor money, including Substack’s funds, it served the purpose to send a message to Substack and Circle, the second largest Stablecoin with $3Billion parked at SVB, that their financial path forward will not be smooth and perhaps unviable.

Recently Substack held the equivalent of a start-up bake sale by crowdfunding $2 million from their own writers and subscribers. Some called this tackey, and others speculated about just how financially dire the situation is for this platform in the wake of the SVB collapse, while others reached into their wallet and bought some cookies.

Others are speculating that Elon used the normie journos around here—Bari Weiss, Matt Taibbi, and Michael Shellenberger, who all thought they were handed the scoop of the century—in order to send millions of more readers to this platform so that Elon could scoop in and buy it soon.

If that were true he would have been smart to tender an offer before the Twitter Files peep show sent millions here, and perhaps he did but Substack’s founders declined his offers.

Then came the SVB collapse.

And now this direct war on Subtack.

The fact is Substack is not a viable alternative solution and never was. It was always just another placeholder like Locals, Minds, Telegram, Bitchute, Rumble, and a dozen others on “Web 3.0” protocols most of which do not solve the problem of privacy since blockchain is permanent.

Substack is just another centralized temporary plug in another hole of our digital sinking ship.

One of three outcomes awaits this platform:

1. They run out of runway ($) because they weren’t smart enough to fire another 30% of their workforce and they set up shop in the most expensive market in the U.S.—San Fransicko where salaries and cost of living are truly sickening. Nobody bails them out when the funds run dry, and they host bake sale after bake sale, hat in hand begging writers to give more of their revenue to keep this ship afloat.
  2. Demoralized from hosting more bake sales, Substack founders shoot for a last-ditch attempt to raise capital through an IPO (apparently they’ve already filed) but find out that Elon’s buddies at the SEC have some extra hurdles for them that they just can’t get over. Now even more demoralized they relent and sell this place to Elon Machina V.4.17 for half of what it was worth prior to Elon scuttling Substack on Twitter. Perhaps Comrade Yuri will soon bless us with his version: How To Do A Hostile Takeover of Substack.
  3. They hold a successful IPO and get their company listed on the Nasdaq where the owners and shareholders make out like bandits and after they cash out for their Megayachts and Lambos they get bigger and are infiltrated by the same Intel pigs still controlling Twitter.
Scenarios two and three portend the inevitable arrival of censorship f**kery here and by then I’ll be well entrenched in my own home over at…

thegoodcitizen.live

As long as there are executives, boards of directors, stock IPOs, KYC, and all structures that inhibit the liberties of users once scaled up, there will be no chance to escape the digital gulag.

Without truly decentralized platforms that redistribute the value of users’ attention back to them through an automated tokenized self-amending (right to delete content and right to be forgotten) ledger-like network based on a new consensus mechanism which I’ve been developing the past few years called Proof of Network Value (PONV), we are always going to be repeating this same censorship tyranny shit show.

Pre-Postscript: For five years as part of my Ph.D. I’ve been working on developing an automated tokenized self-amending (right to delete content and right to be forgotten) “New Internet” (No VCs, No ICOs, No IPOs, No KYC, No banks, No ads, No cookies, No trackers, No shit) that distributes the attention labor value of people based on certain variables back to creators via a privacy token and is not run on servers but powered by users around the world. I will be publishing a series on attention as labor and value and digital self-governance after I defend my dissertation. It will explain how nothing yet exists that meets all the criteria necessary to leave their digital gulags for good. (note: please don’t plug your favorite blockchain or shit coin projects in the comments unless you’re prepared to have me tear them to shreds.)

This project has been six years in the making. It all started with a simple question in 2017 when I was standing on a bluff of the Papal Palace Gardens of Avignon overlooking the Rhône River:

What if we could creatively destroy Facebook, Google, YouTube, Twitter, et. al and take their trillions of dollars in market capitalization and distribute that back to the users, whose attention labor is the actual source of their value and who they exploit, pilfer, surveil, abuse, profile, ban, censor, and do it without ads or subscriptions and with total encryption and privacy that is beyond the reach of any state or regulatory body?

Imagine having no VCs, no CEOs, no Subscriptions, no IPOs, no mergers, no payment processors or banks or advertisements or affiliate marketing garbage or any of the parasites or filth that pollutes the present attention network paradigm. Imagine something beyond the reach of the EU, the UN, the WHO, the DOJ, SEC, IRS, FED, FBI, CIA, NSA, and on and on. There would be no company to infiltrate, no stock to manipulate, no executives to bribe or threaten, and no chance for any of the f**kery we have today.

It would be a true declaration of digital independence and to them a declaration of war.

Why can’t we have that while also having privacy, autonomy, anonymity, and all the liberties of the “old” Internet?

We can and we will.

In conclusion, for this fluffy Ram, it’s Sayonara Twitter for good.

You’ll never see me there again and don’t waste your time sharing Substack posts from anyone on there. They can’t be reshared or liked.

Until this place goes, I’m embracing Substack’s Notes and look forward to the arrival of Good Citizens on there perhaps as soon as next week when it will be opened up to all readers and writers.

Hopefully, they improve it before then, but they probably won’t.

Also, get ready for endless Taylor Lorenz Tweets Notes.

The “tech” reporter for the Washington Compost is still learning to crawl.

This is gonna be so much fun.

I look forward to being the first writer banned from Notes.

(Rubs hoofs together. Adjusts Ram jock strap.)

Join The Vanuatu Lesbian Lingerie Fantasy Football League​

An article (Substack) by the Good Citizen, concerns, well Substack, and I don't know enough about it all to reach conclusions, however there seems to be a fight going on; the SVB bank factors, Twitter control and so many other platforms. This has bearing on Musk, which may be wrong or partly wrong or opposite:

The author is very cynical, maybe partially right (some aspects like the alphabet information vacuum cleaning pipeline seems valid) - don't know, so will leave this with people who do know more about the tech terrain to vet:
Wow great find Voyageur!

I’m certainly no tech expert but so much of this goes clunk right in the solar plexus. Pattern recognition run amok? Perhaps. But not any more than waiting until the handcuffs go ‘click’ before coming to any rash conclusions about this state of socio-digital affairs.

The ultimate ironic paranoid pattern recognition would be to think this writer is an attempt to herd and sort the crème de la crème of resistant thinkers into yet another echo box of pointless identification, banter and conjecture… Something I’m just going to ignore. I have steered clear of twitter and the others and will probably continue to do so.

The big picture is how the digital realm replaces the real physical realm and that’s the whole point, imo.

Matt Taibbi asks Musk whats going on with Substack and gives his side of the story.

Truth Social:
“More #TwitterFiles reports are coming. Holding up my end of the deal, these will appear on Twitter first. They just won’t be on my account, since I wouldn’t wipe my ass with Twitter after the events of last week.” racket.news/p/meet-the-censore
"As many unfortunately know now, my next move was to ask Elon what was going on. He didn’t answer right away, which is fine, the man is busy, but the math on this was pretty simple. Whatever was going on between Twitter and Substack had nothing to do with me or with other Substack writers, and if Twitter was going to label our work unsafe and not allow us to share my articles, I couldn’t endorse all this by using the platform, and said so. This prompted a quick ping! and a furious Signal question: “So you want Substack to kill Twitter?”

Elon Musk demands life in prison for child sex-change

“Any parent or doctor who sterilizes a child before they are a consenting adult should go to prison for life,” Musk tweeted on Friday"

Re: Elon Musk

Some intriguing new possibilities emerge regarding the SpaceX explosion:

At the bottom of the article, the sott comment states:

all these under water explosions: what is their effect on fish? do they die? how many? up to which distance?.

Re: Elon Musk

It's a mystery why the moon was not colonised during the space race era of the 1970s. It seems that the US government's main thrust of their space exploration program, at the time, was to colonise the moon. This was until an apparent change of heart and their priorities were shifted to other goals, ie. the International Space Station (a much more expensive and difficult endeavour than building a moon base, allegedly). This is according to a book written by Ingo Swann called Penetration. He alleges that both the USSR and the US seemingly lost interest in colonising the moon due to the existence of moon-bases built by extraterrestrials, as he seems to have witnessed through his activities in remote viewing with some clandestine part of the US military. His hypothesis may not be verifiable and he has recently passed away. However the actions of the governments in terms of their space programs seem suspicious enough to warrant some consideration on what actually went on at the time. Didn't Putin say aliens were real? ;)

i have read that the apollo astronauts were told to -flick- off by et on the moon...

Back
Top Bottom