EMF Exposure

LQB said:
If you could see the steel support structure and the positioners used, you'd be impressed. The only way to move those (when they don't want to) is to rip steel girders. If that happens then there are much bigger concerns, I'm sure!

What about the transmitter link dish?

Megan said:
LQB said:
If you could see the steel support structure and the positioners used, you'd be impressed. The only way to move those (when they don't want to) is to rip steel girders. If that happens then there are much bigger concerns, I'm sure!

What about the transmitter link dish?

Its much smaller and bolted well to the steel tower frame - so about the same required to move it.

If you study EMF exposure you will run into EMF weapons and mind control weapons. These are designed to amplify the negative effects discussed above over short time spans to get their results. A very respectable site to begin learning about this is http://www.mindjustice.org/index.htm (they have nothing for sale). It is run by Cheryl Welsh as a public service and information source.

In Dec 2011 she did a (rare) interview with Elizabeth Rauscher on her past work with EMF. Rauscher has survived encounters with some of the nefarious characters discussed in the forum. Cheryl has a web page intro to the interview that should be read first: http://www.mindjustice.org/rauscher.html. The following is just the first paragraph.

The interview includes Rauscher's scientific look back at the issue of electromagnetic (EMR) mind control. Significantly, Rauscher discussed how she became convinced that electromagnetic radiation (EMR) could cause behavioral and biological effects on humans, despite the widespread belief to the contrary. Rauscher commented on classified EMR weapons research and U.S. secrecy efforts that hindered her own bioelectromagnetics research. Bioelectricity, now called bioelectromagnetics is the study of the electromagnetic forces generated by living organisms, and the effects of external electromagnetic forces and fields upon living organisms.[1] Bioelectromagnetics is the scientific basis for some EMR weapons. In the 1980s, Rauscher conducted a key mind control experiment in which "simple images can be impressed on the conscious mind without going through the visual system at all."[2] Dr. Robert Becker, two time Nobel Prize nominee and bioelectromagnetics researcher [3] described Rauscher's experiment as "a substantial step forward in understanding how the visual system works," and as having the potential to be developed into a powerful weapon.

Then the interview is at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwGhJ23oS7Y

Its an hour and a half, but I think its well worth it.

Okay, this is a spontaneous idea I had, and I was about to post it in the KD thread, but I thought it would fit better here.

The mitochondrial membrane is like a capacitor, or battery. The voltage across the membrane is discharged to create ATP. If a bunch of mitochondria were suspended in a fluid, and the fluid had a voltage potential across it, it would lower membrane potential on one side of the mitochondria and raise it on the other. So it seems the cell would be spitting ATP out of one side but not the other. Or one side would become the "charging" side and the other side would become the "discharging" side. The more I think about this the more unlikely it seems, but I thought I would share it here. If this makes any sense, it would seem an electric charge could direct ATP towards or away from an electrode. Or possibly, a potential difference between parts of the body could mean that for some reason ATP is flowing away from a certain spot. In this way it becomes possible to hypothesize ATP as being the "Qi" that flows in the body that may become blocked, or perhaps as just the carriers of this Qi. Although this doesn't explain paranormal effects.

In any case, there are accounts of people being able to conduct or control the electric potential of their bodies, and the mitochondria must have something to do with this since they are the principle energy generators for the body.

I also had to think about "midi-chlorians" from Star Wars. It sounds like a description of mitochondria, it's funny. It seems Lucas had inspiration from real biology.

Wherefore wireless communication has been invented, to control and block any … who knows what … spirituality, health, growth, PSI? But has this not always been the outcome of pathological activity?

FWIT,

I personally know a guy who works in the erea of EMF exposure. He has taken electricity/electronics in university as well as neuroscience and has also learned a lot on it's own and go through extensive research with the colaboration of many scientists, environmentalists and doctors/biologists around the globe (France, Sweden, Germany, Russia etc) who are accumulating data that demonstrate a highly probable correlation between health (both physical/psychological) issues and EMF exposition.

His approach is very objective and that's what I like the most about this guy as well as his real desire to help people. He has a company (he is his only employee) and goes around checking for all EMF through houses and help people protecting themselves against them. You could call it electromegnetic hygene services.

Here is his website: _www.em3e.com

I also had a nice talk with him a few months ago and we discussed the very possible hyperdimensional nature of reality, consciousness, HAARP and earthquake-generating weapons. His basic views are very similar to those found here and that really struck me to say the least.

uW/m2 = microwatt per sqare meter
V/m = volt per meter
mV = millivolt
uT = microtesla

Anyhow, he came to our house to check for the EMF. He checks electric, magnetic and electromagnetic fields as well as radioactivity. I was quite shocked to see that the wireless phone's base alone would expose anyone sitting on the couch to a constant 1500+ uW/m2 EMF. Once unplugged, it went down to about 3.4 uW/m2.

Electric fields were also quite intense (25-40 V/m) over the beds upstairs (my uncle and aunt). Not only because of the old wireing going through the walls but also from those in the ceiling. Only way to cut it down below 5 V/m was to shut off the room's breakers.

Wireless-everything actually should be considered as often quite potent sources as well. Fluorescent tubes/lightbulbs also generate UV light and high-frequency transitory fields that are also potentially hazardous.

On his site, there's an available chart and the limits of exposition have been determined as following:

Electric Fields: Ideal = < 1 V/m, Low = 1-5 V/m, High = 5-50 V/m, Extreme = > 50 V/m
Body Voltage: Ideal = < 10 mV, Low = 10-100 mV, High = 100-1000 mV, Extreme = > 1000 mV
Magnetic Fields: Ideal = < 0.02 uT, Low = 0.02-0.1 uT, High = 0.1-0.5 uT, Extreme = > 0.5 uT
EM Fields (indoor): Ideal = < 0.1 uW/m2 , Low = 0.1-10 uW/m2, High = 10-1000 uW/m2, Extreme = > 1000 uW/m2
EM Fields (outdoor): Ideal = < 1000 uW/m2

Downtown Montréal, average outdoor EMF is of 35,000 mW/m2!

Anyhow, I'm not a physicist so feel free to comment on this and/or visit his website to see how accurate it is. I'm not pretending that it's all true and all 100% accurate.

Peace.

JayMark said:
Anyhow, he came to our house to check for the EMF. He checks electric, magnetic and electromagnetic fields as well as radioactivity. I was quite shocked to see that the wireless phone's base alone would expose anyone sitting on the couch to a constant 1500+ uW/m2 EMF. Once unplugged, it went down to about 3.4 uW/m2.

Electric fields were also quite intense (25-40 V/m) over the beds upstairs (my uncle and aunt). Not only because of the old wireing going through the walls but also from those in the ceiling. Only way to cut it down below 5 V/m was to shut off the room's breakers.

Wireless-everything actually should be considered as often quite potent sources as well. Fluorescent tubes/lightbulbs also generate UV light and high-frequency transitory fields that are also potentially hazardous.

On his site, there's an available chart and the limits of exposition have been determined as following:

Electric Fields: Ideal = < 1 V/m, Low = 1-5 V/m, High = 5-50 V/m, Extreme = > 50 V/m
Body Voltage: Ideal = < 10 mV, Low = 10-100 mV, High = 100-1000 mV, Extreme = > 1000 mV
Magnetic Fields: Ideal = < 0.02 nT, Low = 0.02-0.1 nT, High = 0.1-0.5 nT, Extreme = > 0.5 nT
EM Fields (indoor): Ideal = < 0.1 uW/m2 , Low = 0.1-10 uW/m2, High = 10-1000 uW/m2, Extreme = > 1000 uW/m2
EM Fields (outdoor): Ideal = < 1000 uW/m2

Anyhow, I'm not a physicist so feel free to comment on this and/or visit his website to see how accurate it is. I'm not pretending that it's all true and all 100% accurate.

Apparently he doesn't check the level of dirty power. Research shows that high dirty power levels make the AC magnetic field and electric field coupling much more dangerous - even at low ambient level. He should be checking this along with a few filters to demonstrate how low you can get the high frequency noise power. It is this high frequency noise power that is so damaging to biological function.

From what I've seen so far, the quoted levels of electric and magnetic field are rather meaningless without knowledge of the dirty power levels.

As a side note, in discussions with another EMF consultant, he noted some cases where smart meters can dump quite high noise levels onto the home grid.

Jaymark said:
What else? They are currently the worst source of EMF in average besides WiFi in terms of strength and long term exposure. The bad thing is that nearly all, really almost all people use cordless phones, placing them nearby their couch, bed, even a few centimetres away on the working desk. They are linked besides brain fog to heart and neural problems. But people choose convenience over health, that is how things are.

JayMark said:
Magnetic Fields: Ideal = < 0.02 nT, Low = 0.02-0.1 nT, High = 0.1-0.5 nT, Extreme = > 0.5 nT
No, you confused the unit. It must be µT in your case.

JayMark said:
Really that bad? Is there a TV tower nearby or something like that?

LQB said:
Apparently he doesn't check the level of dirty power. Research shows that high dirty power levels make the AC magnetic field and electric field coupling much more dangerous - even at low ambient level. He should be checking this along with a few filters to demonstrate how low you can get the high frequency noise power. It is this high frequency noise power that is so damaging to biological function. From what I've seen so far, the quoted levels of electric and magnetic field are rather meaningless without knowledge of the dirty power levels.

Actually yes, he does check it. And he did put a lot of emphasis on it. That's exactly what was meant by "high frequency transitory" only that french-english terms may vary. If I recall, the unit used is the Graham-Stetzer (GS). He said we should keep under 40 GS idealy. So he did check for it in the house and indeed, it was bad at some places. Went up as high as 300+ GS in an area.

As a side note, in discussions with another EMF consultant, he noted some cases where smart meters can dump quite high noise levels onto the home grid.

I don't understand. What is a smart meter? Are you talking about the EM meter that sends the data to the electric company automatically?

Thanks!

Jaymark said:
I don't understand. What is a smart meter? Are you talking about the EM[F] meter that sends the data to the electric company automatically?
Yes, those devices are meant here. Read the entire thread, Megan has/had one. There have been also pictures taken and uploaded.

Sirius said:
What else? They are currently the worst source of EMF in average besides WiFi in terms of strength and long term exposure. The bad thing is that nearly all, really almost all people use cordless phones, placing them nearby their couch, bed, even a few centimetres away on the working desk. They are linked besides brain fog to heart and neural problems. But people choose convenience over health, that is how things are.

You are absolutely right. Good thing my aunt/uncle have no WiFi inside the house. We have also unplugged all wireless phones and use the ol' classic ones.

No, you confused the unit. It must be µT in your case.

Correct. I'll edit it.

JayMark said:
Really that bad? Is there a TV tower nearby or something like that?

A lot. All sorts of antennas, dishes, cell phone towers (like on top of the Mount Royal) etc. WiFi everywhere as well.

There's also the subway which I guess generates strong electric fields near the rails and perhaps strong EMF while it runs (people inside). Dunno how well protected people are inside (if at all). This is a very old 60's metro. We will have brand new trains soon though.

Worst is I have never felt as bad as when I used to live there. It was insane. Would always get sick, tired, depressed, stressed and perhaps more.

Now that I think about it, there is far more 'crazy' people there than anywhere else in the entire province. And far more sick, depressive, stressed, violent people as well. More psychopath/sociopath behaviors as well.

Thanks for the input.

Sirius said:
Jaymark said:
I don't understand. What is a smart meter? Are you talking about the EM[F] meter that sends the data to the electric company automatically?
Yes, those devices are meant here. Read the entire thread, Megan has/had one. There have been also pictures taken and uploaded.

Yeah I know what it is (we have one as well).

Hydro-Québec decided to install many of them and it's disastrous. We have asked them to get our old one back but seems like we'll have to put more pressure.

There's a familly here that was stuck in a cheap appartment and they had 8 of them (entire building) inside their living room or kitchen (not too sure). But yeah, it didn't take long for them to start feeling very sick, nose bleed all the time etc.

Man, Hydro-Québec are evil (so to speak). They don't want to hear about it (EMF dangers). They have also been caught lying about the way it works and how many times a day it would send/receive data. They didn't say that they work as relays for others as well.

I'm starting to think they might serve an agenda behind the curtains with the PTB here. The way they act is very suspicious. Or they could be used as puppets without even knowing what they do (to some level).

The guy measured it and it fires every once in a while or so (we live in the woods). Now about how it affects the other fields, he (guy I'm talking about) would know for sure but I didn't ask so far. Will research that for sure though.

Thanks for the great input guys.

JayMark said:
LQB said:
Apparently he doesn't check the level of dirty power. Research shows that high dirty power levels make the AC magnetic field and electric field coupling much more dangerous - even at low ambient level. He should be checking this along with a few filters to demonstrate how low you can get the high frequency noise power. It is this high frequency noise power that is so damaging to biological function. From what I've seen so far, the quoted levels of electric and magnetic field are rather meaningless without knowledge of the dirty power levels.

Actually yes, he does check it. And he did put a lot of emphasis on it. That's exactly what was meant by "high frequency transitory" only that french-english terms may vary. If I recall, the unit used is the Graham-Stetzer (GS). He said we should keep under 40 GS idealy. So he did check for it in the house and indeed, it was bad at some places. Went up as high as 300+ GS in an area.

300 is not bad considering how high it can go. Sounds like just a few well-placed filters may fix you right up. There is another company now making the filters called Greenwave (greenwavefilters.com). I talked with one of the partners there - they claim to filter up to 500MHz. These filters are 3-prong and also filter any current on the ground circuit. The also have a 3-prong receptacle so you don't lose one to the filter. I have some but I haven't had a chance to test them yet. Greenwave will have their own meter coming out shortly.

LQB said:
300 is not bad considering how high it can go. Sounds like just a few well-placed filters may fix you right up. There is another company now making the filters called Greenwave (greenwavefilters.com). I talked with one of the partners there - they claim to filter up to 500MHz. These filters are 3-prong and also filter any current on the ground circuit. The also have a 3-prong receptacle so you don't lose one to the filter. I have some but I haven't had a chance to test them yet. Greenwave will have their own meter coming out shortly.

Not so bad? Good to hear. But a filter would still be a good idea. Better to be safe that sorry (or however you say that).

So far, turning 4 breakers off and having no wireless phones will keep the EMF below 4 uW/m2 through the house. Magnetic fields then vary from 14 to 15 nT (0.014-0.015 uT) and electric fields range from 0.3 to 10.4 V/m. Only downside is that those breakers are the 2nd floor's circuits so when going to bed upstairs, one will need a flashlight. But it's all a matter of choise. Convenience vs health. I do not sleep on the 2nd floor but the wires there (especially in the ceilling) are very old and very poorly insulated.

Now the electric fields are a bit high at some places, or so he says (like at head level in the beds due to wires) so here perhaps insulated wires could help. My uncle's bed will be exposed to a 24-37.5 V/m electric field w/breakers on and my aunt's from 26.5-46 V/m. With breaker off, it stays in a 6-10.4 V/m which is still a little high. These fields come mainly from downstairs.

He also sells tissue/clothing that can help protecting oneself. Silk seems to be very good at that and I remember the C's talking about it as well. Also sells tissues for beds and various devices. He sells them at minimal costs and do not make any 'real' money out of all this.

Anyhow, he'll come back someday to make a much more profound and detailled analysis (I will have moved by then though). When he came, he only had time to check for the main zones where we are hagning inside the house. He didn't want to charge us but my aunt slipped 100$ in his little food basked (she prepared him a small snack since he was in a rush). Last year, he worked 51 weeks, average of 60 h/week and barely made 17,000$ in the whole year. He just wants to help and don't want to prevent less fortunate people from such a service. Also he dosen't want to charge people who are engaged in this 'battle' and does everything he can to reduce the exposition with minimal money spending from the owners.

Back
Top Bottom