EMF Exposure

LQB said:
voyageur said:
Another thing that I think that LQB said in a prior post was understanding where you phones antenna system is exactly located and keeping away from this, and also, keeping the phone well charged so it is not struggling (radio emitting) to reach cell towers, osit.

Actually, the phone chooses its TX power based on the strength of the cell tower signal - if reception is poor, then the phone TX power goes up (independent of battery state). The phone will radiate at minimum power if you see full bars on the cell tower signal.

Thanks for the correction, it makes sense.

I have a question about active noise cancelling technology. Is it safe to use since I know it produces some kind of white noise? Does anybody have expierences with that?

If it's a digital system it will be like a phone in airplane mode with the screen off. Ideally it will be analog in which case it won't be any worse than just listening to headphones. I haven't kept track of these so I don't know how they are usually made.

Altair said:
I have a question about active noise cancelling technology. Is it safe to use since I know it produces some kind of white noise? Does anybody have expierences with that?
In the '70s I worked with noise cancelling devices on aircraft carriers, where men standing in front of aircraft with propellers or jets roaring, and they had to communicate through their head sets to the flight commander in the 'Island' (the tower in the middle of the ship).
Basically the idea is to feed the audio anti-phase to itself or 180 degrees out of phase so that only the voice, which is coming from directly in front of the microphone is amplified. Basic, but effective.
The technology operates in the audio frequencies, so is not dangerous.

Thank you for your responses, guys. I will try to use these headphones and see how it feels.

I was reading this article about the schumann resonance freqency:
http://www.sott.net/article/309715-Staying-in-tune-with-the-Earths-pulse-is-key-to-our-wellbeing#comment146969

I wonder if we could create a signal generator of 7.83hz that we can keep locally. From what I understand the prevalent frequency is what causes more of the issues.
It won't have to be strong, 1/4 watt or even less would be great for a local area, like an apartment or a room.

Divide By Zero said:
http://www.sott.net/article/309715-Staying-in-tune-with-the-Earths-pulse-is-key-to-our-wellbeing#comment146969

I wonder if we could create a signal generator of 7.83hz that we can keep locally. From what I understand the prevalent frequency is what causes more of the issues.
It won't have to be strong, 1/4 watt or even less would be great for a local area, like an apartment or a room.

Larry mentioned in one of the EMF shows that the Q-Link pendant is supposed to do something similar to what you're describing.

You can set your computer to output 7.83Hz, although the signal would be weak. Having it in physical contact would probably be good enough, even better if there was an electrical filter to remove RFI from the computer.

Experimentally, one of those plasma globes with sound sensitivity could perhaps be activated by a 7.83Hz signal. That would create a pulsing static field. The same could be done with an old CRT TV set to flash at 7.83Hz.

If one has an ionizer or Van de Graaf generator or plasma globe or anything that emits a static field, a grounded shield set to partially obstruct the source and rotate around it 7.83 times per second would have the same effect. Grounded metal fan blades could be set to pass over an ionizer 7.83 times per second as well.

Turgon said:
Divide By Zero said:

Larry mentioned in one of the EMF shows that the Q-Link pendant is supposed to do something similar to what you're describing.

Yes but the Q-link is a passive resonator that is supposed to use crystals and about 75 feet of gold wire. Claris also used to sell an active version that is powered in the sense that DBZ is referring to.

LQB said:
Yes but the Q-link is a passive resonator that is supposed to use crystals and about 75 feet of gold wire.

I've never seen crystals in the deconstruction pictures of those.

LQB said:
Turgon said:
Divide By Zero said:

Yes but the Q-link is a passive resonator that is supposed to use crystals and about 75 feet of gold wire. Claris also used to sell an active version that is powered in the sense that DBZ is referring to.

I'm just curious but what would be the difference in effect from using an active as opposed to a passive resonator?

Back
Top Bottom