EMF Exposure

An active resonator may be able to "ring" for longer, having less internal resistance or by reducing the resistance of the coil. Or it may not use a coil or crystal at all. It could also be better able to reject signals outside of the chosen range, IE it would reject 6Hz noises better.

Creating a 7.83Hz signal electronically and concentrating the earth's preexisting field with a resonator are two different things. If you create the signal from your computer or a CD player, it will be constant and unchanging, and will not modulate the same way the earth's field does.

It may be possible to create a device that listens to the earth's resonance and magnifies it.

At the same time, how sure are we that the earth's resonance isn't also manipulated to be a part of the frequency fence? I seem to remember the C's said something like this.

monotonic said:
An active resonator may be able to "ring" for longer, having less internal resistance or by reducing the resistance of the coil. Or it may not use a coil or crystal at all. It could also be better able to reject signals outside of the chosen range, IE it would reject 6Hz noises better.

Thanks for the explanation, monotonic! I understand better the difference between the two.

monotonic said:
It may be possible to create a device that listens to the earth's resonance and magnifies it.

At the same time, how sure are we that the earth's resonance isn't also manipulated to be a part of the frequency fence? I seem to remember the C's said something like this.

Wouldn't the creation of HAARP, wifi, dirty electricity and the sort be the manipulation of earth's resonance because it saturates our environment with EMF pollution and blocks our ability to tune into natural frequencies.

I'm looking at this EMF thing from the angle that was discovered with the iodine.

Like iodine/etc being needed but lacking in diet, we live in places that block these good frequencies, in buildings, etc.

Bad EMF frequencies are like the heavy metals, they replace the normal need for the good frequencies.

I think a generator would be more feasible than trying to block everything out.

Anywhere we are, no matter how much we avoid using wifi/cellphones or staying away from appliances' EMF, there still is a huge pollution all around.

Like the article on selenium states, some fish are ok to eat, despite having mercury because the selenium can rectify it. We can't avoid all of the toxins, but we can keep our bodies supplied with the right stuff, so they don't latch onto the wrong stuff.

I think active is better than passive, because it doesn't require much power and passive is subjected to other frequencies/harmonics that could nullify it's own operation.

Turgon said:
monotonic said:

Wouldn't the creation of HAARP, wifi, dirty electricity and the sort be the manipulation of earth's resonance because it saturates our environment with EMF pollution and blocks our ability to tune into natural frequencies.

They certainly get in the way, but they don't actually change the resonance. But if we consider that Earth's position in the solar system changed at the time of the fall to STS (IIRC), then it makes sense that it's resonance or the modulation thereof would be changed by that also. I don't remember where but I got the impression that the earth's resonance is also subject to 4D STS tampering.

Divide By Zero said:
I think active is better than passive, because it doesn't require much power and passive is subjected to other frequencies/harmonics that could nullify it's own operation.

A passive resonator would collect 7.83Hz energy regardless of other noise sources which it wouldn't have any special effect on. An active circuit could be interfered with the same way a cellphone could interfere with an airplane computer. And there is no guarantee an active circuit would do better than passive without plenty of R&D. It could be a considerable challenge.

At the same time, a good passive resonator at that frequency is also not straightforward to design. I did some calculations with what I was told about the Q-link and it turned out that 75 feet of wire can't possibly resonate at 7.83Hz without an enormous capacitor, much larger than could be fit in a pendant.

The Schumann resonance is in the ELF frequency region, which I remember being mentioned by the Cs as used for control purposes by STS.

The latest from Powerwatch:

Australian ABC TV Catalyst RF/WiFi documentary

This controversial ABC Catalyst programme is well worth watching. It usefully airs issues that are regularly hidden out of view by Governments, industry and official public health regulators.
Click here for the full news story: http://www.powerwatch.org.uk/news/20160219-catalyst-wifried-mobile-phones.asp

As an addition to some of the latest news, here is the kangaroo court persecution of a school teacher, Shelley McDonald. This can be read about from here:

NKHS teacher to be fired for insubordination

http://www.independentri.com/independents/ind/north_kingstown/article_176141ec-4604-5126-828b-f327f279957d.html?mode=story

On a 4-0 vote Tuesday night, the North Kingstown School Committee voted to terminate a high school math teacher at the end of the school year, citing numerous instances of insubordination.

There is opportunity to see first hand how the system reacts to a persons valid concerns for herself, her students and all those to follow. You may see how the School Board deflected this health risk and trumped up insubordination to try and get rid of her.

Here is her address to the school board:

https://youtu.be/QbgIdyhAXfM

and here is the hearing and vote to dismiss her (from this link http://safetechforschoolsmaryland.blogspot.ca/ ) - hopefully people will share and aid her in this struggle.

https://youtu.be/_sEGLvUJfY4

My understanding is BX cable is armored cable that is known in the industry as Type AC? If so, then I'm going to ask for Type AC cable for a new room.

Are there any other things I should be asking for, and to whom do I ask (eg architect, electrician)?

hlat said:
My understanding is BX cable is armored cable that is known in the industry as Type AC? If so, then I'm going to ask for Type AC cable for a new room.

Are there any other things I should be asking for, and to whom do I ask (eg architect, electrician)?

Hi hlat, to my current knowledge, the wiring in your apartment should be checked to ensure that all the circuits are balanced. Lets say a lightbulb connected to your mains box with 3 wires has a live and neutral. This is one circuit. The current in the live and neutral wires should match, which then cancels out the magnetic field that forms around the wires when current flows through it. Miswired neutrals, neutrals shared between different circuits, etc cause the return current (the neutral wire carries this return current, the 'used' current that flows back to the mains) to NOT flow back through the correct neutral wire, hence creating a 'net current' between live and neutral wires due to the difference in current. The mains box wiring and ground terminations also should be checked, although I currently do not understand the idea behind this. There is more info in the videos below.

Check out this video with Karl Riley who wrote a book on proper wiring:

https://youtu.be/IAAZCMns8YM

Also check out this web-site for more descriptive videos:
_http://www.emfwise.com/powerline.php

You may also want to look into "dirty electricity" which is another type of EMF pollution, also known as high frequency transients. This is caused by electrical equipment that sort of mutilates the waveform your line voltage -- these mainly comprise of the modern electronics such as computers, chargers, TVs, CFLs, and almost anything that needs to convert AC to DC. You can buy meters that measure the severity of the dirty electricity problem, and buy filters to correct said problem. The filters are very convenient but generate electric and magnetic fields of their own, thus the need for placing them 50-100 cm away from humans. I however have no experience with them and their are not readily available in my country at the moment. I have however sent a request to a supplier to check for availability and shipping details. Please see Larry Bower's articles for some more good information on the models available and general details. I HIGHLY encourage you to read this one (http://www.sott.net/article/297840-EMF-pollution-What-you-can-do-to-reduce-your-EMF-exposure) to know a little more about the dirty electricity issue and the products that are in the market to rectify this issue.

Personally, I am embarking on a major renovation of my family house. I'm actually typing this from at my parent's place which is north of the family house as mentioned. I drove down discuss with my parents on the plans and get them finalised so I could proceed with preparing a bill of quantities, electrical diagrams, etc. Anyhow, coming back to my parent's house is usually a nightmare, I would have racing negative thoughts, terrible concentration, shortness of breath, crippling anxiety, and a general return of bad habits after spending a few hours here. I'd normally attribute this to a combination of my old habits from the past rearing their heads and the EMF radiation from the WiFi router upstairs.

However, I woke up this morning and decided that I would do a test to see if the wiring was the culprit. I shut off the main breaker, where the power enters the building. I subjectively felt a lot lighter, and it felt like a real burden was just lifted. This feeling of relief was accentuated as I re-entered the bedroom I slept in -- I had the distinct feeling that the room felt much lighter than before. My mother had many times told me about how the electrician who originally wired the house did a terrible job of it. I decided to go up to the attic to check some of the wiring. It was terrible, neutrals criss-crossing the rafters, switched live and neutral wires, chaos! So now, armed with some first-hand experience, I'm keener than ever to work on the renovation of the family house, to EMF proof it for good. I also hope that I'd be able to fix up the wiring here in my parent's house as well. I think it would be a wonderful improvement all-round for everyone involved.

I thought it interesting also that turning off the WiFi did not give me the same feeling of relief as shutting off all power. In fact, I didn't notice much of a difference with it off. So, at least for this house, the devil was ... in the wiring :evil:! Dirty electricity could also be a big part, but how big, I'm still not sure. In this case, my bet goes to the magnetic fields generated from the bad wiring. However, WiFi is still in my list of things to cut out from my living environment. I'm thinking of buying one of those meters and doing a proper test -- that would be fun and interesting. I could bring my little cousins and we could have a science experiment. :phaser:

Currently doing a lot of reading because the whole affair personally affects me - I feel that I'm at least mildly electro-hypersensitive - thus the interest and concentration comes much more easily, oh the joys of learning are back - reminds me of the times we were looking into the various diets on the forum. Now I'm on my own little adventure into EHS land. The knowledge really does protect - my symptoms are much less now -- knowing is half the battle!

beetlemaniac said:
Currently doing a lot of reading because the whole affair personally affects me - I feel that I'm at least mildly electro-hypersensitive - thus the interest and concentration comes much more easily, oh the joys of learning are back - reminds me of the times we were looking into the various diets on the forum. Now I'm on my own little adventure into EHS land. The knowledge really does protect - my symptoms are much less now -- knowing is half the battle!

Good example beetlemaniac! And thanks for the Riley video - if all electricians were to watch this, there would be far fewer wiring errors.

In my own case (when I built my house) I armed my electrician with Riley's book and a gauss meter, and had him check for net current on every circuit. He made errors (resulting in net current) on 3-way switches which were detected and fixed in this way. Both he and I are sure that he has left many homes with similar wiring errors!

For hlat, BX is the way to go - its not that much more expensive than standard Romex. The shielding will eliminate the electric field but will have no effect on the magnetic field - thus the importance of what Riley talks about.

beetlemaniac said:
I thought it interesting also that turning off the WiFi did not give me the same feeling of relief as shutting off all power. In fact, I didn't notice much of a difference with it off. So, at least for this house, the devil was ... in the wiring :evil:! Dirty electricity could also be a big part, but how big, I'm still not sure. In this case, my bet goes to the magnetic fields generated from the bad wiring. However, WiFi is still in my list of things to cut out from my living environment. I'm thinking of buying one of those meters and doing a proper test -- that would be fun and interesting. I could bring my little cousins and we could have a science experiment. :phaser:

Bad wiring doesn't just radiate the mains signal, but all the noise that's on it which is usually a lot. If you have dirty electricity (Everyone's electricity is dirty enough IMO), that gets radiated with the magnetic field. I do wonder if such fields would be significantly less hazardous if it were clean electricity.

beetlemaniac said:
Check out this video with Karl Riley who wrote a book on proper wiring:

https://youtu.be/IAAZCMns8YM
That was a great video with Riley, especially from 1:47 to 5:35 clearly explaining and showing what is a net current and a resulting magnetic field.

After watching the video, I took out my cheapo gauss meter CellSensor and went around my home looking for magnetic fields. It went off (over 2 milliGauss) near the toaster oven and refrigerator. It went off near the television and laptop, but not my external keyboard. It did not go off in my bed thankfully. It went off about two inches from each Greenwave filter unfortunately.

The EMF filters reduce line noise by loading the line as much as it takes to absorb a microsurge. That could be 100 amps. While they do this they are also drawing an amp or so, without actually using energy, but still drawing current. So if the wiring to the filter gets split up somewhere, it can cause a lot of magnetic noise. They suppress voltage surges, but they do this by drawing a lot of current to pull the voltage back to where it should be.

If the reading is significant only next to the filter, then it's probably working as expected. If the reading follows the wall or fills a room, then you have something miswired.

The EMF filters mainly treat EMF that would be radiated to the body by capacitive coupling. The magnetic noise that might come from a filter is usually confined to the area of wire between it and the noise source. So it might help to find the source and have a filter near it, assuming the EMF is more than would be expected from ordinary mains.

DE2 filters are advertised as being internally screened so they don't radiate EMF. Is the EMF filter a significant noise source in the room compared to other things?

LQB said:
beetlemaniac said:

Good example beetlemaniac! And thanks for the Riley video - if all electricians were to watch this, there would be far fewer wiring errors.

In my own case (when I built my house) I armed my electrician with Riley's book and a gauss meter, and had him check for net current on every circuit. He made errors (resulting in net current) on 3-way switches which were detected and fixed in this way. Both he and I are sure that he has left many homes with similar wiring errors!

For hlat, BX is the way to go - its not that much more expensive than standard Romex. The shielding will eliminate the electric field but will have no effect on the magnetic field - thus the importance of what Riley talks about.

Yes, that was a really interesting video, thanks. Here is the link for Riley's wiring book Tracing EMFs in Building Wiring and Grounding.

Having just replaced two electrical outlets due to their wear, was surprised as they were all originally 3 wire with ground instead of 2-wire with ground - so 2 hot legs on one side of the outlet (bridge removed) and the neutral on the other side (bridge intact) - it's how the neutrals are bundled and split like in the video that there might be errors. Also, the baseboard heating (220) in one section that has been viewed so far is strange - it's not right at all. :shock:

Back
Top Bottom