Enforcement of VAX escalating

I believe that (at least for the moment) the best strategy is "minimum compliance"

Funny enough I was watching the latest Joe and Niall show earlier and they mentioned how many of the people in Soviet Russia clearly knew that all the various news , statistics etc.. were just lies ,(exactly as we know our news , statistics etc..are lies) however they complied with the rules just enough so not to get arrested or worse, this is what I mean by "minimum compliance"

You know for example that to enter in a supermarket you need the mask and that there are security guards at the entrance , so what's the point not to wear the mask , you will be challenged and if you insist in not wearing, they will call the cops and instead of shopping you will end up in a back of a truck , and this goes for public transport etc....
Do I believe that the mask is good ? Certainly not , but I'm prepared to wear it for the minimum time required , this I call caution rather than cowardice.
Same goes for the minimum distance from home that you can travel while unvax (5 km ) , fair enough (not really ,but still ) I have parks , supermarkets , chemist etc in the 5 Km radius, so I will stay inside the area and avoid the ubiquitous cops and their fines or worse, ( I'm in Australia after all).....again caution.

Vaccines however are a very different kind of fish.
At the moment I managed to avoid the jab , my company asked and I answered very honestly ,saying that I'm happy to continue to work from home and I have not intention to take the shot , and despite the company "strongly recommend" the vaccine at the moment they are "satisfied" hence no return to office for me (I know that there are other people like me as well) so all good until it last.

But when (and unfortunately it will ) the rubber hit the road so to speak , I'm perfectly willing to tend my resignations if they force the jab on me , the point is that the psychopaths in power will not stop , you will have to take 2 jabs and then buster , buster and more busters , I believe that the "cleaning protocol" that have been shared here will work ,but only to certain point , maybe for the 2 jabs , maybe even for the first or second buster but then what? We are heading for 2 busters per year for years to come , frankly I do not believe that the body will be able to take 2 jabs at year for too long , eventually it will succumb to the poison.
So I think that when this threshold is reached , then is really matter of life and death , and given that you will die anyway sooner or later then I will choose to go on my feet rather than on my knees ,or so I would like to believe, I would like to think that I have the will and strength to carry out my decision and stick to it , who knows maybe this is the reason why I'm here this is what I have to learn.

Of course we could be "lucky" and everything will implode much sooner....
Very well said. 👋

It doesn't necessarily matter what others choose to get injected or not get injected in their veins as long as they also respect your right to make a different choice.
But they don't, that has become increasingly clear. As Alejo said, all the choices we make carry some level of risk, by taking the vaccine you risk potential (not certain) injury or death, by not taking the vaccine you risk the same (maybe) depending on whether the governments take the vaccine mandates to their natural conclusion.

If the time comes when there's no other option, and taking the vaccine means you have a few extra months or a year, or longer to work on yourself & help your loved ones, is it not worth considering?

I may be wrong, but to me, it seems that being a martyr primarily serves the individual. I think we would be deluding ourselves if we thought that dying for this or that would affect the trajectory of the world. We only have to compare Nazi Germany to current times to see that the majority of people learned nothing, nada, history is repeating itself.
The people in Nazi Germany who didn't agree with what was going on and were killed for those beliefs, did their deaths affect the world at large or the future? Maybe they cemented the lesson for themselves that tyranny is bad and that personal sovereignty is important, but could they hide any jews under their beds when they were dead? Could they flee and tell anyone and everyone about the atrocities that had occurred? What would've been different, if anything, if they had been gentle as doves and wise as serpents? I don't know the answer, I'm just thinking out loud.

If the time comes when I am presented with this decision, I would ask myself, and I would want to be really sure that I wasn't lying to myself (by networking)- why am I resisting? Who am I resisting for? How will my resistance to the death affect those around me that I love and care for? What is my overall aim? Is my aim for resisting aligned with my overall aim?

It seems like some here are not open to nuance and are engaging in black and white thinking which is a bit of a red flag and could indicate that something needs examining. It reminds me of what Gurdjieff said about identification being our most terrible foe. Could it be that some folks are identified one way or the other and see this as a 'fight' to be won or lost, rather than sitting back and watching the show? I think I was identified with "the fight" at the start of this whole thing, and still, I get spurts of those feelings, but it's so rigid and doesn't take into account the bigger picture. For me, I think it was coming from fear of the future, anger that reality was not conforming to how I thought it should be, materialistic in a way - that my body was all the mattered and knowledge and being had nothing to do with it, but it will be different for everyone.

ISOTM:
"A man identifies with a small problem which confronts him and he completely forgets the great aims with which he began his work. He identifies with one thought and forgets other thoughts; he is identified with one feeling, with one mood, and forgets his own wider thoughts, emotions, and moods. In work on themselves people are so much identified with separate aims that they fail to see the wood for the trees. Two or three trees nearest to them represent for them the whole wood.Two or three trees nearest to them represent for them the whole wood.

"'Identifying' is one of our most terrible foes because it penetrates everywhere and deceives a man at the moment when it seems to him that he is struggling with it. It is especially difficult to free oneself from identifying because a man naturally becomes more easily identified with the things that interest him most, to which he gives his time, his work, and his attention. In order to free himself from identifying a man must be constantly on guard and be merciless with himself, that is, he must not be afraid of seeing all the subtle and hidden forms which identifying takes.

"It is necessary to see and to study identifying to its very roots in oneself. The difficulty of struggling with identifying is still further increased by the fact that when people observe it in themselves they consider it a very good trait and call it 'enthusiasm,' 'zeal,' 'passion,' 'spontaneity,' 'inspiration,' and names of that kind, and they consider that only in a state of identifying can a man really produce good work, no matter in what sphere. In reality of course this is illusion. Man cannot do anything sensible when he is in a state of identifying. If people could see what the state of identifying means they would alter their opinion. A man becomes a thing, a piece of flesh; he loses even the small semblance of a human being that he has. In the East where people smoke hashish and other drugs it often happens that a man becomes so identified with his pipe that he begins to consider he is a pipe himself. This is not a joke but a fact. He actually becomes a pipe. This is identifying

In the past, there were peoples so unwilling to be enslaved that mothers would slit the throats of their children rather than let them be taken away in chains.
This could easily be misconstrued as advocating for parents to kill children rather than let them be injected. See here for forum guidelines:
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.

I have a hard time seeing what could possibly be a more crucial responsibility in life than refusing to support the beast system that's being unveiled. Even in the case that one has dependents, by failing to resist one only makes the timeline in which this unholy system has come to fruition all the more likely.
But are you supporting the beast with the act of getting the vaccine alone, or is it believing the lie and the intent that is important? Is the devil in the details? I imagine there's a big difference between someone who gets the vaccine because they think it's their savior, and someone who gains knowledge and sees the reality of the situation, takes all the necessary precautions and takes the vaccine because they need to for certain reasons.

But they don't, that has become increasingly clear. As Alejo said, all the choices we make carry some level of risk, by taking the vaccine you risk potential (not certain) injury or death, by not taking the vaccine you risk the same (maybe) depending on whether the governments take the vaccine mandates to their natural conclusion.

It's not a potential to those who will definitely get injured or die - it is a certainty. No one has a crystal ball to say who will or will not get injured in this game of Russian roulette. As such, each person has a right to say no and has the right to defend their right to say no. It doesn't matter whether defending that right means you lose anyways, the right still remains. The weak face the strong everyday in multiple areas of life - from school playgrounds all the way to court rooms. The thing here is not about telling people they shouldn't or can't say no, it's saying that people have the right to say no and defend it regardless of whatever consequence you think they may suffer. Again, people face consequences all day everyday in most parts of life and throughout history. The right still remains despite this, the same way you have the right not to be assaulted when you walk down the street. It doesn't mean it won't happen but it sure as hell means you're well within your rights to defend yourself if it does and yes you might indeed lose and end up in hospital - still doesn't negate your rights! It's not complicated!

Again it's not saying you shouldn't take whatever you want, it's about saying just because you want to take something doesn't mean others should too and some people would be more than happy and capable to defend that right to the last inch or millimetre. It isn't about black or white thinking - it's about respecting people's rights and there right to defend those rights whether they be weak or strong.

Couldn't help myself

IMG_20211206_154847.jpg

Which of these 2 individuals is keeping Gates up at night? Thankfully there are millions on the right hand side and from what I can see we're starting to get down to those who will essentially be "still no" until the end. It's because of such people that we can even have these discussions anyways - freedoms aren't given freely.

I totaly agree with this.
It's not a potential to those who will definitely get injured or die - it is a certainty. No one has a crystal ball to say who will or will not get injured in this game of Russian roulette. As such, each person has a right to say no and has the right to defend their right to say no. It doesn't matter whether defending that right means you lose anyways, the right still remains.
You make a little spin here. It is like you say that people who died are certainly dead. Yes, they are.

I am not trying to defend the vaccine tyranny at all. I am against it.
I doesn't mean a certain death or injury. It depends from your state of body and mind. I personally know people who didn't have any side effects from the vaccines, but I also know a lot of them who have a severe side effect and few of them died.

I will try to illustrate with a hypothetical example with myself.

What will I do if I am forced to take the jab. Well, I will do everything to avoid it. If I see that I cant do it, I will prepare my body following the protocol with supplements and vitamins that we have.
If I can change my work to avoid it I will do it. But what if my family depends strictly of my income and if I lose my job my family will literally starve. Will I take it or not? Propably I will. If I don't want to take it I risk my whole family. If I take it I risk myself. I have some information and knowledge how can I minimize the risk. I know and I belive that I can minimize the risk, and continue from there.

I will not live in a fear that that can kill me. Sure it can. And everything else can. Will I feel guilty after that and will I try to intellectualize my decision by defending the side that thinks that these vaccines are good and that rising medical fascism is for out own good?
No way. I will still do everything I can to stop that tyranny.

Sometimes when you are surrounded with wolves, you must give them a bite in order to escape them. You cant fight them because they will kill you, but if you are clever and knowledgeable you can trick them and escape.

This is how I think about this topic

Thanks @Konstantin. Just my thoughts below.

Btw - I have no issue with anyone taking this jab. 😊 I just won't be forced into it is all but you never know... the SAS might turn up to my house with a big needle.

I'll now stop identifying with this specific train of narrative. 😁

What will I do if I am forced to take the jab. Well, I will do everything to avoid it. If I see that I cant do it, I will prepare my body following the protocol with supplements and vitamins that we have.
"If you see you can't do it" - I think the conditions can be created for this. It's about understanding what these conditions will be for you and if I have enough power and influence, I can create a situation where you see it and feel it. They are doing this in the UK quite effectively with the "nudge" psychologists.

If I can change my work to avoid it I will do it. But what if my family depends strictly of my income and if I lose my job my family will literally starve. Will I take it or not? Propably I will. If I don't want to take it I risk my whole family. If I take it I risk myself. I have some information and knowledge how can I minimize the risk. I know and I belive that I can minimize the risk, and continue from there.

A man's duty is to protect his family. Whilst you're willing to let yourself be injected (with protocols), what about your 8 year old son or daughter? Most countries now will start mandating jabs for 5 to 11 yr olds.

Added: They say courage doesn't come and go, it's either there or it's not. If one isn't courageous enough to stand up for his / her own rights, what makes them think they'd be courageous enough to stand up for their child's rights? Is courage a switch that can be turned on / off at will?

No way. I will still do everything I can to stop that tyranny.
For some people this means not giving an inch. Can these people be respected?

Sometimes when you are surrounded with wolves, you must give them a bite in order to escape them. You cant fight them because they will kill you, but if you are clever and knowledgeable you can trick them and escape.

What if the wolves are everywhere on the planet? There's no escape but to keep giving them a bite. When do the bites get too much and by then will you have any legs left to stand on?

Last edited:
This could easily be misconstrued as advocating for parents to kill children rather than let them be injected.
Well, no. That's an overly literal reading. It was a commentary on how far people in the past have been willing to go to avoid being enslaved. Specifically, I had in mind the Scythian steppe tribes or their Germanic relatives, for whom slavery was so anathema that they would kill themselves rather than be taken. I'm not suggesting parents do that now, that would be an absurd overreaction to the current situation. What I am saying is that, if they were willing to go that far to avoid seeing their children in chains, then it says quite a bit about our degraded state that we'll fold over the possibility of having to tighten our belts, forego vacation, or not go to the movies.
But are you supporting the beast with the act of getting the vaccine alone, or is it believing the lie and the intent that is important? Is the devil in the details? I imagine there's a big difference between someone who gets the vaccine because they think it's their savior, and someone who gains knowledge and sees the reality of the situation, takes all the necessary precautions and takes the vaccine because they need to for certain reasons.
Obviously it's bad if one fully believes the lie and accepts it into themselves, however, it's also pretty bad if one knows the lie to be a lie, knows it to be monstrous and evil, and bends one's will to it regardless. Both of these are damaging to the soul, I think. In both cases one is adding to the probability that evil will succeed; whether it's through enthusiastic, deluded support or through simply giving up and going along, evil doesn't much care. Either way evil gets its way.

Now, it's often possible to take certain measures to minimize the direct impact on oneself; in this case, there's the protocol to deal with the biological damage caused by the vaccine. However, that doesn't address the social damage. Every person who gets vaccinated at this point is one more person who has failed to resist; every such person makes it that much easier for a permanent medical tyranny to be completed. So, yes, maybe in the short term one has kept one's job and kept a roof over their children's heads; but one has also made it more likely that those children mature into a world in which their bodies are owned by the oligarchs.

If the time comes when there's no other option, and taking the vaccine means you have a few extra months or a year, or longer to work on yourself & help your loved ones, is it not worth considering?

I may be wrong, but to me, it seems that being a martyr primarily serves the individual. I think we would be deluding ourselves if we thought that dying for this or that would affect the trajectory of the world. We only have to compare Nazi Germany to current times to see that the majority of people learned nothing, nada, history is repeating itself.
The people in Nazi Germany who didn't agree with what was going on and were killed for those beliefs, did their deaths affect the world at large or the future? Maybe they cemented the lesson for themselves that tyranny is bad and that personal sovereignty is important, but could they hide any jews under their beds when they were dead? Could they flee and tell anyone and everyone about the atrocities that had occurred? What would've been different, if anything, if they had been gentle as doves and wise as serpents? I don't know the answer, I'm just thinking out loud.

If the time comes when I am presented with this decision, I would ask myself, and I would want to be really sure that I wasn't lying to myself (by networking)- why am I resisting? Who am I resisting for? How will my resistance to the death affect those around me that I love and care for? What is my overall aim? Is my aim for resisting aligned with my overall aim?

It seems like some here are not open to nuance and are engaging in black and white thinking which is a bit of a red flag and could indicate that something needs examining. It reminds me of what Gurdjieff said about identification being our most terrible foe. Could it be that some folks are identified one way or the other and see this as a 'fight' to be won or lost, rather than sitting back and watching the show? I think I was identified with "the fight" at the start of this whole thing, and still, I get spurts of those feelings, but it's so rigid and doesn't take into account the bigger picture. For me, I think it was coming from fear of the future, anger that reality was not conforming to how I thought it should be, materialistic in a way - that my body was all the mattered and knowledge and being had nothing to do with it, but it will be different for everyone.

ISOTM:

This could easily be misconstrued as advocating for parents to kill children rather than let them be injected. See here for forum guidelines:

By your arguments, say you were in the german army and assigned to a concentration camp, it'd be better to keep doing the job than to make waves. WWII happened either way, how could it change anything?

"How could they hide jews under their bed if they were dead?"
Maybe they wouldn't have had jews to hide, and he wouldn't have died, if more people didn't justify their own banality of evil and keep contributing their snowflakes to the avalanche?

Your ISOTM quote could also be taken entirely the other way around. What is the small problem, and what is the great Aim? Is your aim simple material survival, no matter what?

Sorry. My aim is to live with integrity, and see where that leads me. In that perspective, survival becomes the second-order problem. I don't see service to others in corrupting oneself. Nor do I see service to others in sustaining the banality of evil. How else could this be understood except as supporting the Beast?

Again it's not saying you shouldn't take whatever you want, it's about saying just because you want to take something doesn't mean others should too and some people would be more than happy and capable to defend that right to the last inch or millimetre. It isn't about black or white thinking - it's about respecting people's rights and there right to defend those rights whether they be weak or strong.

Who has ever said you don't have the "right" to do whatever you want? I think you are confusing disagreement about certain absolutist ethical stances with forbidding people to exercise their free will.

I for one refuse to live by abstract absolutist dogmas, as if following some holy book containing the commandment "though shall not be vaxed or else". If I'm forced to make a choice, I will decide then, in my personal, specific situation, doing my best to be in touch with my conscience while doing so, if possible with the help of the network. Geez, reality is colorful and complex guys.

Who has ever said you don't have the "right" to do whatever you want? I think you are confusing disagreement about certain absolutist ethical stances with forbidding people to exercise their free will.

I for one refuse to live by abstract absolutist dogmas, as if following some holy book containing the commandment "though shall not be vaxed or else". If I'm forced to make a choice, I will decide then, in my personal, specific situation, doing my best to be in touch with my conscience while doing so, if possible with the help of the network. Geez, reality is colorful and complex guys.
I don't think we disagree...

I will not live in a fear that that can kill me. Sure it can. And everything else can.
This is wise.

When outcomes are uncertain in situations like this, we can identify our biases by following the slippery slope arguments we use. When getting the vaccine in a clinic or pharmacy because you feel pressured to, not because you want it, turns into a scenario where the gestapo is at your door and you have a knife to your own baby's throat because you'd rather both of you die by your own blade on principle than be forced to take the jab, well, I mean, that escalated quickly. But this sort of thing says more about what we are afraid of than it does about what risks are out there in the world, or even what paths will lead us to total oppression. Abusive relationships are one form of oppression that people don't usually consider, even though they can be completely totalitarian situations.

Often we walk right into situations like that because we're running away from something else.

What is the small problem, and what is the great Aim? Is your aim simple material survival, no matter what?

Sorry. My aim is to live with integrity, and see where that leads me. In that perspective, survival becomes the second-order problem. I don't see service to others in corrupting oneself. Nor do I see service to others in sustaining the banality of evil. How else could this be understood except as supporting the Beast?

One of the lessons we're here to learn, I think, is that survival isn't everything. First, death is inevitable no matter what you do. Second, death isn't the end - either you respawn in the 3D training ground at some point, or you move on to the next level; either way the game doesn't end. But even if that second part weren't true, even if there's no afterlife or reincarnation ... even in that purely materialist case, where death is a final end, death is still inevitable. As such, making avoidance of death the highest aim is an absurd goal, regardless of one's ontology. It follows that, if one does not wish to be absurd, one should choose a different aim.

Now, to bring it back to the practical. If one's goal is, for instance, to be able to stay within the system specifically in order to bring the system down, undermine it, or do what one can to help others from that position, then compromising oneself in terms of getting the vaxx (or joining the Soviet Communist Party in a different historical example) may indeed make sense. An obvious example would be an intelligence agent who, on the surface, serves the goals of the enemy, even doing many small things that seem to advance the goals of the enemy, in order to put himself in a position to do even greater harm to the enemy and bring an even greater advantage to his own cause.

However, if one opposes this system at a moral level, and does not have a higher aim in appearing to go along with it but is ultimately simply giving in because it's the path of least resistance in order to retain some measure of comfort, well, it's hard to say anything complimentary about that. Subordination of one's principles in order to serve even higher principles is an act of heroism; abandoning one's principles to avoid retribution, an act of cowardice.

Another example is retreat on the battlefield. In some cases, a tactical withdrawal may be entirely necessary, in order to avoid crushing and final defeat and live to fight another day. In other cases, it is merely a loss of nerve, giving in to fear, and handing an unnecessary victory to the enemy. Similarly, advancing on the enemy may be the right, proper, and heroic thing to do; or it may be pointless suicide. It is not the simply the act but the combination of the act with the circumstances that distinguish the heroic from the foolish from the cowardly.

However, it is my personal opinion that at this point, it is far too early in the game for someone to claim that they had no choice but to get vaxxed, that resistance was futile and it was the best possible thing they could do. They haven't started going door-to-door with armed escorts yet; they're "merely" threatening people's jobs, mobility, and access, and while this is already more than evil enough it is still well within the realm in which it can be resisted with relative ease (compared to the nightmare scenario of vaccination at gunpoint and indefinite detainment in medical gulags). If previous generations were willing to sacrifice their lives for liberty, what does it say about us that we're unwilling to sacrifice a trip to the Caribbean?

what does it say about us that we're unwilling to sacrifice a trip to the Caribbean?
It says that a whole bunch of people are about to run into some serious problems because the PTB have them on a string and can play around with them as they please.

[Opted to delete picture to avoid causing offense to those who may be triggered by it]

Last edited:
siftingmaterials, would you please refrain from these scenarios of yours, with children being cut on the throat? What is with you???? 😡
It wasn't me!
I have a hard time seeing what could possibly be a more crucial responsibility in life than refusing to support the beast system that's being unveiled. Even in the case that one has dependents, by failing to resist one only makes the timeline in which this unholy system has come to fruition all the more likely.

In the past, there were peoples so unwilling to be enslaved that mothers would slit the throats of their children rather than let them be taken away in chains.

Some things are more important than mere life, and that perhaps is one of the most important lessons we can learn in this school.
But I'll temper my posting with your sensibilities in mind, it's pretty dark, I'll give you that!

Back
Top Bottom