Enforcement of VAX escalating

In fact, the moves taking place in Germany and Austria might end up having a very positive impact on the UK. All of a sudden what happened in WW2 will be activated in the minds of people. Was quite surprised to see some interesting comments from some highly pro-vax friends

Screenshot_20211206_224944.jpg

Yes, if anyone's interested in opposing slavery, please feel free to reach out to me and I can direct you toward some pretty dire circumstances that could use your principles.

And if it's becoming a kind of human livestock that you fear most, I hesitate to inform you about capitalism. You may find the impact of capitalism on the human animal (let alone non human animals) disturbing to say the least. Again, I could direct folk in one way or another about how to begin an opposition against capitalism, but yes, sorry, we were talking about the vaccine.

to prevent what is in essence the same thing

Well, that's where we disagree. There is, IMO, a big difference between a life of literal slavery to being vaccinated.

At that point one has been enslaved.

Again, you're using a kind of metaphorical 'slavery' (of the mind lets say, and in people who don't recognize it as such) to literal slavery. I don't think they can be reasonably equated.

The issue isn't the biological damage that may or may not accompany the concoction, it's that one's children will grow up in a world in which they are chattel.

Again, that is a projection into the future on your part, and not a reality right now. It may come to pass, but most of the people getting vaccinated today do not believe that that is what they are getting themselves into. Therefore their response to it is not, and cannot, be expected to be the same in the person who knew very clearly that they were going to be subjected to literal slavery.

Last edited:
Fortunately he didn't have any immediate health issues. Now, was he cowardly or courageous in this situation? In the end he took the best solution that ensures the safety of his kids, for who knows where he'd be if he got fired or worse.

I think that at this point, refusing the vaxx and the vaxx passport system will not lead to a lack of safety for most people. In most cases, losing a job is not a life or death situation - people get unemployment benefits or find new jobs without vaxx requirement. All he did was buy 6 months at the most until the next shot.

The more people comply, the easier it is to roll out the next phase of the control system.

I'm sorry to be the one who breaks the news, but this is not the front line in the fight against slavery. If this truly is about enslavement, this "final battle" (as Elle puts it) has been raging for thousands of years and I dare say that we are unlikely to resolve it by abstaining from the jab.

I would hate to see folk burn out over this. Humanity has survived much worse. We are all descended from survivors in one respect or another.

Burn out? No, that would not be optimal. And this certainly isn't humanity's first battle with the slavers.

But let's be very clear here. There seems to be a widespread belief that the vaxx is about the vaxx. In other words, that it's just a choice to take it, and face the possibility of personal health consequences, or not take it, and face the economic consequences. This is very short-sighted in my opinion.

If one does not have control over what goes into one's body, one does not own one's body; one is by definition a slave. Further, if participation in society is contingent upon allowing the oligarchs to do as they will with your body, there is absolutely nothing stopping them from building upon that precedent; and in fact, every reason to suppose that is precisely the intention. Further mandatory injections, modifying one's DNA who knows how; mandatory chips, perhaps, for tracking or even direct access to the nervous system; perhaps mandatory hormonal treatments, if it's decided that for instance, high testosterone levels are a public health threat. The possibilities are almost limitless given the technological and pharmaceutical tools available to the technocrats.

By taking the vaxx, one accedes to the precedent. From that point on, one no longer has grounds to refuse or oppose subsequent elaborations built upon it.

Now, personally, I don't have kids. Thank God I'm not in that position; that's a horrible choice to have to make. However, I do believe the above considerations should at the very least form part of the calculation that any parent in the situation of choosing between job and jab is making. My point isn't that someone who chooses the jab to keep the job to keep a roof over their kids' heads is necessarily making the wrong choice; only they can know that. My point is only that it isn't just about their personal health and it isn't just about keeping their job. The stakes are higher than that.

I think that at this point, refusing the vaxx and the vaxx passport system will not lead to a lack of safety for most people. In most cases, losing a job is not a life or death situation - people get unemployment benefits or find new jobs without vaxx requirement. All he did was buy 6 months at the most until the next shot.

The more people comply, the easier it is to roll out the next phase of the control system.

Yes, but most people do not view it that way. To paint a coherent picture of what is happening in the minds of the people getting vaccinated today, you have to present the situation from their perspective. A few posters here are projecting their perspective on vaccination onto the average person who is getting vaxxed. Even those who are a bit reluctant but then cave in do NOT, for the most part, I'd say, see themselves as 'caving in to the NWO' by doing so.

Again, you're using a kind of metaphorical 'slavery' (of the mind lets say, and in people who don't recognize it as such) to literal slavery. I don't think they can be reasonably equated.
I wasn't being metaphorical. If you don't own your body, you're a slave.
Again, that is a projection into the future on your part, and not a reality right now. It may come to pass, but most of the people getting vaccinated today do not believe that that is what they are getting themselves into. Therefore their response to is not and cannot be expected to be the same as person in the person who knew very clearly that they were going to be subjected to literal slavery.
Normies don't think things through and have heads full of nonsense; news at 11.

Last edited by a moderator:
In most cases, losing a job is not a life or death situation - people get unemployment benefits or find new jobs without vaxx requirement.
You cannot know that, maybe he lives in a place where there are no unemployment benefits or new jobs for unvaxxed. We cannot project our own particular living conditions to everybody in the world. Every situation is different and everyone deals with the cards they are given in the most beneficial way they see given the actual condition.

If one does not have control over what goes into one's body, one does not own one's body; one is by definition a slave.

Now, personally, I don't have kids. Thank God I'm not in that position; that's a horrible choice to have to make. However, I do believe the above considerations should at the very least form part of the calculation that any parent in the situation of choosing between job and jab is making. My point isn't that someone who chooses the jab to keep the job to keep a roof over their kids' heads is necessarily making the wrong choice; only they can know that. My point is only that it isn't just about their personal health and it isn't just about keeping their job. The stakes are higher than that.
I think you are saying that someone who takes the jab is making the wrong choice if you believe that the jab waves the jabee's grounds for refusal. That's your definition of slavery. Can you explain how the choice to be a slave, by your own reasoning, isn't necessarily a bad one?

I wasn't being metaphorical. If you don't own your body, you're a slave.
I'd really like to focus in on this. For Millenia philosophy has dealt with the problem of bodily ownership. Plato via Socrates makes the observation that you cannot own what you cannot keep, and that the body is, by its nature, transitory in a way wholly autonomous against the human will that briefly inhabits it. You'll maybe consider that the body even lingers on long after any sign of you or I, given the chance. No, I don't think that we do own our bodies. In fact, I think ownership is a pretty disputable term that hasn't been settled in the least.

Yes, but most people do not view it that way. To paint a coherent picture of what is happening in the minds of the people getting vaccinated today, you have to present the situation from their perspective. A few posters here are projecting their perspective on vaccination onto the average person who is getting vaxxed. Even those who are a bit reluctant but then cave in do NOT, for the most part, I'd say, see themselves as 'caving in to the NWO' by doing so.

Yet that is exactly what they are doing. Having a lack of awareness does not change that. It is not a projection that complying with the vaxx passport system will lead to the next step of total control with the "central bank digital currencies" being rolled out soon. Those enable the cabal to dictate what people are allowed to spend money on, where they can spend money, how much per month, etc.

You cannot know that, maybe he lives in a place where there are no unemployment benefits or new jobs for unvaxxed. We cannot project our own particular living conditions to everybody in the world. Every situation is different and everyone deals with the cards they are given in the most beneficial way they see given the actual condition.

I think we all agree that every situation is different. The question is whether there were really no alternatives to actually getting these injections and in effect signing up to doing that every few months for the foreseeable future, as well as enabling even more totalitarian measures through compliance.

Hegel took a shot at ownership during his life. He said that ownership is reflective of subjectivity. When something reflects and/or informs us about who or what we are, it is, in a sense, our property. The duality there is interesting. One of his students, Max Stirner, went further and claimed that everything our perception touches informs us about who or what we are, and, so, in a sense, we inheret everything as our property and have a "right" to it just the same as anyone else. Then he flips his own thinking on its head and says that we can't possibly be a construct of our own perception and that we are, in essence, nothing. Which is quite daoist, really. In any case I find "control what goes into my body" pretty boring terms!!!

Preferring to die (or be locked up, or have your ability to work/provide for your family/do stuff in the world/etc curtailed) rather than to have your "bodily sovereignty" violated, so as not to compromise your ideals, seems impractical. It's a lofty ambition.. Of course it's good to try to follow your ideals.. But it seems kind of abstract, like you're operating in the realm of imagination. If you bring it all back down to the level we are at, 3D reality - if your ideals or goals are to be of service to others (and I don't just mean in a hypothetical higher density STO way, I mean basic and mundane practicalities, literally just helping people) - it seems more useful to stick around in whatever way you can.

What if someone who provides you with lots of help/support, or someone who's a good friend who you love hanging out with...what if you suddenly found out they'd been VAXXED for awhile without your knowledge? Would you disown them, or start treating them differently? I'm pretty sure everyone I know except me and my partner are.. I try to make it obvious that their choice makes no difference to me, and that I'll still be there for them as always. It's scary, the thought of people you thought you knew, turning on you because you didn't get an injection. I haven't had that happen, thankfully, but in the end it would be up to them what they do or how they treat people, just like it's up to me what I do.

What if you found yourself locked away in a prison camp? Would you rather just die, are you THAT important? Or you could go "oh, I'm in a prison camp" and then deal with your new reality as you find it, maybe people there need help, or maybe you can organise an escape, or whatever.. The kinds of things you hear about in inspiring stories of people who actually were prisoners or slaves..

I see the whole vax thing as the PTB trying to weaken people's connections to each other, trying to UN-NETWORK. So whether or not anyone submits, maintaining those connections seems like a practical part of working towards my own ideals, from the ground up..

Basically, I won't be gettin' any of those injections unless I have to, and if I have to I'll be pretty grumpy about it, but I'll try hard to make it make no difference to how I behave in the world either way..

For me, I now have very little personal duty or responsibility to anything or anybody. In my personal estimation, I came here to have my mind blown by experiencing the transition to 4D and be opened to cosmic possibilities beyond the constraints of petty human affairs.
Is that all you care about achieving in this life? To transition to 4D?

STO supposedly has some grand plan, it is all about the lessons learned, but from what I can tell no one, or very nearly no one, is learning anything.
I don't remember reading that that is STO's "grand plan", but that learning lessons is the reason why all exists: "All there is is lessons. This is one infinite school. There is no other reason for anything to exist." Regarding the second part of your sentence, how do you know that? How do you know no one is learning anything?
My grandma got Moderna, after being on the fence for awhile, the TV eventually won out. I was surprised after our talk of adverse reactions and the low lethality of the virus, but after a heated discussion I recognized that she had her choice to make and I had mine. I told her that I wouldn't shed a single tear for her if it killed her, which hurt her, but she made her bed so she can sleep in it. Human sentimentality is little more than a weakness in this environment.
To be honest, Neil, I was shocked when I read that. That's a cruel thing to say. Have you forgotten about external consideration?

"External consideration is adaptation towards people, to their understanding, to their requirements. By considering externally a man does that which makes life easy for other people and for himself."

Added: One more thing: You're behaving exactly as the PTB would want you to behave. They want to divide the people and destroy relationships. Your animosity towards your grandmother, your anger, hopelessness and bitterness means they succeeded. Unless, you can divert the attention away from your disappointment in others, and towards what you can do to become a better person and what you can do to make this world a tiny bit better (for example: helping a stray cat or dog, adopting a pet, watering your plants, helping an elderly person cross the street, volunteering, cleaning your house, helping people when they share with you their difficulties with all the measures, helping people here on the forum, there are many ways).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom