"Enjoying The Show" As The World Burns

When we look at the world through the eyes of the soul then we begin to "enjoy the show" in the right way.

A lot of substance in that one line. It does seem that we are going to have to start viewing the world and ourselves and others "through the eyes of the soul", i.e. as souls rather than bodies, because it seems we're going to be confronted with a lot of evidence that the physical body doesn't really count for much in this world.

And enjoy the show BUT, in the "right way". That highlights the fact that the definition of "enjoy" from a body-centric perspective is very different from the definition of "enjoy" from a soul perspective.

So the only way out of that is to cultivate the kind of knowledge and being that allows us to view, and ideally KNOW, physical existence as not the whole banana, and in fact just a temporary sojourn and, in that context, an 'illusion'. Pretty easy, right?:halo:
I think that's exactly what the "show" part of "enjoy the show" refers to - that 3D physicality is an illusion in a sense, a show.

The joy or 'ecstasy' may refer to being consciously connected to the core part of ourselves that knows that it is a show and that keeps a cosmic perspective - while being fully aware of what goes on in 3D physicality.

The illusion does have a purpose, similar to how movies have a purpose despite being illusions, but also quite different in many ways. It seems that the overall illusion of physicality is mostly a sort of feedback mechanism for learning lessons. And the only thing that is real is who is learning the lessons - the consciousness or soul.

Question preamble: The Cs have said many times over the years that we should "sit back and enjoy the show". Part of the "show" right now is a genocide in Gaza, which is actively and openly supported and facilitated by the USA and other Western "democracies".

Question: Assuming this trend is to continue, what perspective should we take on the suffering and death of many innocent people in order to "enjoy" such a show?

I've had some thoughts about that recently. I guess there's not much we can do about what everyone will experience anyway, according to their destiny and lessons.

I've also lost my reflex to be surprised by the crazy things that happen in the world.

Who are you going to tell what and who is going to understand what? That's how ridiculous it is.

For me, ‘enjoying the spectacle’ means not being overcome by anxiety and fear that you lose control. It is necessary to focus on one point to retain rational thinking and common sense. To be able to focus on this abomination, you need to detach yourself to a certain extent from the current reality, and ‘enjoying’ seems to be a reasonable way to do that.

It would be absurd to think of ‘enjoyment’ here as enjoying people's suffering.

So I tend to think that some communities are destined to learn certain lessons in the world.

Gaza is neither the first nor the last of these massacres.

I hope that Israel and its cronies, as the Cas. say, will make their own end.

If anything about this idea of religious concentration in a population is correct, cost of giving primacy to religious ideology over truth - jeez, they have watched their kids, families, homes and livelihoods being bombed, shot up and shredded for 75 years! Under these circumstances they refer to their dead as martyrs because they held onto their dodgy religious ideologies instead of learning to question them and their own minds until the end, fer cryin out loud!
I think referring to them as martyrs keeps the people left behind alive a little bit. Giving meaning to death can help cope with the loss. Otherwise, you'd probably go clinically insane.
If that's not an acceptance of torture and a total resistance to learning what the hell to do differently to avoid it, I dunno what is. But for them their whole country is basically their monastery and they are surrounded by it no matter what they do and where they go. How much do they have to suffer until they do learn the simple and karmic? The knowledge that protects? When do they reach the level of suffering where they experience the transmarginal inhibition that undoes their religious conditioning? How do parents stand watching their kids shot and blown up without deciding to do what they have to get the hell out?
Throughout the years, there are many who have escaped. But getting out is very difficult. For the people who want to get out, not everyone has the money to do so, not everyone will be lucky enough to not get shot or bombarded on their way out and not everyone will be lucky enough to escape with their entire family. Most of them are trapped and there are no places that are safe. It's pretty much an open air prison that gets bombed continuously.
I don't know how many Palestinians would say, 'I want no part in this game, how do I get out?' instead of turning into terrorists themselves to seek revenge and becoming the monster that they fight. Maybe there are a few and perhaps it would be good to include them in prayer.
If your entire family has been killed and you have no means to leave the country, you can either try to survive your days with other survivors or join the resistance. In my eyes, neither of these decisions make them monsters. I'd say most Palestinians who decide to fight back do so to protect their people while the IDF shoots and bombs to take over land and kill, capture or displace as many as they can. They're not the same IMO. My 2 cents.

If you want to watch a film or other programme on t.v. and people say hope you enjoy it. If the phone keeps ringing or others are coming in and out throughout said film you will certainly not enjoy the "show". Propaganda has always existed but we now live, for the 1st time in human history (that we know of) where massacres, weather changes, political machinations, displaced people etc are shown in technicolour, wide screen, instantaneous and 24/7.

I agree with what everyone here has said so eloquently so I just add that we have no excuse NOT to see the show. The C's didn't specify Gaza but to look left and right. We really have a global bird's eye view. The evil has always existed but we, in our day to day lives could forget. Now we have no excuse.
We have front row seats to see the faces of God. That's how I have read things.

Well now we definitely want to know what that 5% is!
If any group ever reached 100% congruence of beliefs about everything, it would get boring as hell and there'd be no further growth!

However, looking around at "the show" going on all around us today, you can see how much damage approximately 0% congruence on everything can do. I'd prefer a little boredom right now, so I'm here.

(That didn't quite come out right somehow...)

Gaza is neither the first nor the last of these massacres.

Agreed. But is it not the case that this is the first time in our known history when a genocide of this nature is being:

a) carried out by a supposedly 'Western' 'civilized' state

b) aided and abetted by THE most 'civilized' state and carrier of the banner of 'freedom and democracy'

c) televised, in effect, for all the world to witness

And in that case, it's rather different to similar events that preceded it?

If any group ever reached 100% congruence of beliefs about everything, it would get boring as hell and there'd be no further growth!

Not sure about that. 100% congruence just means seeing things in the same way. It doesn't mean no further growth. A person can grow alone, or grow together with others.

Anyway, the reason I'm interested in the 5% is to see if there's something I'm missing. I mean, I know there is a lot I'm missing, but it's not always easy to know what it is.

It's tempting to close your eyes and ignore all the atrocities, but once you develop the capacity to see the world as it is, it becomes impossible to retreat into "fantasy land". For example, a 4D STO being doesn't "go back" to 4D STS because its desire and ego have been purged during the transition/transformation. At an even higher awareness level (6D STO), it simply becomes impossible to violate anyone's free will—being in tune with reality becomes a way of life. "Enjoying the show" is the "preliminary, bitter taste" of the "non-interference principle", i.e. letting things play out.

I think we will certainly witness even worse acts of violence from our STS counterparts. Since we will be able to experience a wider range of emotions in 4D, it is presently hard to imagine how 4D torture would feel like. Maybe our definitions of malevolence have "training wheels" attached to them, so it would be wise not to get caught up thinking we have seen all the layers of the STS onion. Yes, enough is enough, the training wheels are about to fly off, but the rabbit hole can go even deeper!

The enjoyment is kind of the enjoyment of really good research in lots of areas. Suffering can be good for learning as has been said but you don't really enjoy the suffering (yours or others), you enjoy learning the concept along with all the other great research. I at one point actually thought I didn't have enough real suffering but later thought I kind of did but it was for something that it didn't make any sense to suffer over so it didn't really seem like real suffering. It's all related to being too introverted so it is kind of learning about yourself. I kind of think of Pierre as a patron saint of introverts; it kind of made me smile to learn he was still being one in 5th density. I can usually put things into words much better online than in person but I haven't really figured out how to do it in this area without sounding too weird but then severe introverts are probably kind of weird by normal standards.

I think it's time for me to reread Montaigne's Essais. Montaigne is stoic in his own way, and he teaches us how to be. By reading him, he tells us about the human condition and the condition of his humanity, and we realize that horror has always existed, by which I mean the spectacle of horror, wars and massacres, and then we are able to put things into perspective, to see that what is happening today in Gaza has already happened. Montaigne shows us how to look at what's happening and how to protect ourselves from it, to learn and be alert, and with what we learn to learn about ourselves.

Enjoy the show can be, enjoy the show of yourself in front of what we see, now. That's the lesson.

Not sure about that. 100% congruence just means seeing things in the same way. It doesn't mean no further growth. A person can grow alone, or grow together with others.

Anyway, the reason I'm interested in the 5% is to see if there's something I'm missing. I mean, I know there is a lot I'm missing, but it's not always easy to know what it is.
My "missing 5%" statement was meant in jest - *I'm* the one who needs to catch up! You personally recently got me to rethink my position on the geoengineering scam with Hurricane Milton. That said, I don't think there's anyone on this forum that agrees with the consensus of the group in every single thread on this board. There are threads I've read where I felt some contention with the conclusions therein, but I simply took it to mean I haven't done enough study on those subjects and I generally don't post anything on such threads until I've done my due diligence catching up. There is SO much information here though that it's really hard to keep up with everything!!

As for my statement on congruence of beliefs, as I stated earlier one big reason I'm here is because this group sees the objective truth better than any others I've encountered. That growth occurs in relation to outside events and information, so I guess more what I meant was for us to remain diligent in always making sure that our beliefs remain objectively true over time.

IMHO I think it pays to have some contention and never rest on our laurels, because what is objectively true today may in fact not be tomorrow. As we've seen with COVID-19, one single "truth" the masses believed about "the magic of vaccines" was enough to derail an entire world. All it takes is one nasty lie to sneak up on you and harsh your mellow. So yes, I believe there will always be growth as long as we continue to be present and watchful, never thinking we know everything - which I know this group is very much aware of.

"Enjoying the show" for me means realizing that I am a part of it; it can not be ignored; and I will do what I can to remain disengaged from acting in ways that are inimical to my continued being. Remaining vigilant and watchful of current events may provide clues to help avoid the worst that is to come, and allow me to stick around to help others as needed.

Im a medical worker and there are hundreds of people who died with whom i worked.And very often when someone die i hear others say"oh poor man die".Then i answer"Why is he poor?He died,he saved himself,he is probably happy now,he left all the burden".He isnt poor,we are poor,we are the ones to mourn,we carry the burden further,we suffer,those who died they dont suffer.

So when we see whats happening in Gaza,Ukraine and all around the world,we see a lot of deaths,immense suffering and we stop there.We rarely go further.I think lot of people dont ask what is happening with them after?Fortunately we have a lot of evidence what is going on after death.
So we need to take root very deeply that facts what is going on after we die.And when we understands that profoundly,why we should not enjoy.Of course you should not enjoy watching people suffer to death,that only psychopths do.But observe all that,be aware,like someone said not to panic,dont loose your head and keep in mind what will happen after.

I imagine sometimes when someones dies he goes to some kind of"great hug of love"from loved ones.We should be happy about that.

It was once said that earthquakes,vulcans,floods...are on the raise and C`s answered "Isnt that exciting".That sounds cruel.By that i mean that they mean what will happen afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom