Errors in "The Wave" (Online Version)

A little more typos with my suggestions:

In here: The Grail Quest and The Destiny of Man I

This word, whose French pronunciation (“ch?ne”) is lisped

This word, whose French pronunciation (“chêne”) is lisped

I could be wrong, but I think that brackets are mixed up here:

The Greek (Luchas, from (Luchnos), light, lamp, torch, (lux, lucis in Latin,

The Greek Luchas, (from Luchnos), light, lamp, torch, (lux, lucis in Latin),

Then, in here: The Grail Quest and The Destiny of Man: Part II: The Terror of History

This is the Myst?re des Cath?drales, the very title of the work.” Myst?re des Cath?drales, the very title of the work.”

This is the Mystere des Cathedrales, the very title of the work.”

The only problem is, for the puffer, these remarks are nonsense. Fulcanelli begins Le Myst?re talking about cathedrals in general

The only problem is, for the puffer, these remarks are nonsense. Fulcanelli begins Le Mystere talking about cathedrals in general

The correct French version would be "Le Mystère Des Cathédrales", but you can just put the English letters.

Two question marks that I don't think they belong here:

That is to say, in the first sentence of the book, “the work of the artisan,” Fulcanelli writes? “The strongest impression of my early childhood – I was SEVEN years old?” ?and we have the “key to the major Arcanum.”

That is to say, in the first sentence of the book, “the work of the artisan,” Fulcanelli writes, “The strongest impression of my early childhood – I was SEVEN years old?”, and we have the “key to the major Arcanum.”

This should just be indented or quoted:

In the first Krita Yuga, after the creation of the earth, Brahman created a thousand pairs of twins from his mouth, breast, thighs, and feet respectively. They lived without houses; all desires which they conceived were directly fulfilled; and the earth produced of itself delicious food for them, since animals and plants were not yet in existence. Each pair of twins brought forth at the end of their life a pair exactly like them. As everybody did his duty and nothing else, there was no distinction between good and bad acts.

After the Krita or Satya Yuga, things get progressively worse: each successive yuga sees the human race falling into increasing unhappiness and evil, until at the end of the Kali Yuga, the world is set on fire, deluged with water, and then reborn. [Joscelyn Godwin, 1996]

Then, in here: The Grail Quest and The Destiny of Man: Part III: Time

This repetition constantly maintains the world in the same Auroral instant of the beginnings

The quotation mark is redundant or another one is missing.

Not sure if you're aware of this already:
Images in the online books like the wave don't work here in firefox. Clicking the broken image links to a valid image, and the link image src itself is ok too (if opened in a separate tab), but it doesn't work with a http url src inside a https page.

It appears psychomantium is misspelled in the chapter heading and web address.

The Wave Chapter 51: The Pyschomantium

Thanks for the heads up, good catch! I'll get it fixed as soon as I get the login issues figured out.

From Chapter 58

This is reinforced by the “clappers” in the audience, and there seems to be an entire army of psychopaths among us whose job it is act as vectors of attention and direction.

...whose job it is [to] act as vectors of attention and direction.

From Chapter 67

And we might also want to remember the writings of Morris K. Jessupon this matter, most particularly his theory of “null zones” that enable the activation or opening of windows or portals between densities, though he did not express it in those terms.
...of Morris K. Jessup on this matter...

From Chapter 71

Q: (L) Well, of course Columbus had an idea that there was something but he hadn’t been there, no. But he went and checked it out.
A: Did he have just and idea?
Did he have just an idea?

Chapter 29: The 3-5 Code: The Journey From Jerusalem To Oak Island Via the Pyrenees:​

At about this point, I watched the David Hudson video about Monoatomic Gold. I was pretty excited by David Hudson’s purported discovery, though there were some elements of the story that didn’t quite fit.

Further on:

Q: (L) Do these alchemists use this power as talked about by David Hudson to enhance their longevity and their physical health?

A: And to control.

Power or powder?

Chapter 12
The Wave Chapter 12: All There Is Is Lessons

Q: (T) Okay, when the people are talking about the earth changes, when they talk in literal terms about the survivors, and those who are not going to survive, and the destruction and so forth and so on, in fourth, fourth, and fifth level reality, we are not talking about the destruction of the planet on fourth level physical terms, or the loss of 90 per cent of the population on the fourth level because they died, but because they are going to move to fourth level?
Aren't the bolded "fourth"s meant to be "third" ?

The information stays consistent in both cases, I simply notice it for visibility in case it hasn't been made on purpose.

There is a mismatch in the figures expressed from 25 May, 1996 session transcript, in Chapter 18 and Chapter 21.
Chapter 18:
A: 2 out of every 100.

Q: (L) How many are programmed by human means?

A: 12 per cent of the .02 per cent. [This should probably read 2 per cent.]

Q: (L) So, out of every 1,000 people, there are 20 that are programmed, and 2.4 of these are programmed by humans and 17.6 are programmed by aliens, as in fourth density STS?
Chapter 21:
A: 2 out of every 100.

Q: (L) How many are programmed by human means?

A: 12 per cent of the 2 per cent.

Q: (L) So, out of every 10,000 people, there are 200 that are programmed, and 24 of these are programmed by humans which leaves 176 programmed by aliens, as in fourth density STS?
I indeed find it simpler the 2nd way.

Back
Top Bottom