Experiment with the spirit board -lies coming through it & how to recognize them

I don't really think it's exactly about second chances and such. Most of us I'm sure, are willing to work and communicate with pretty much anyone who is working on themselves and "with their fruit they shall be known." (something like that).

It's the lies and deception that I'm worried about. These guys have been around here for a time. Did they start with mal intent? I don't think so. However I think they became starry eyed thinking they were special. Saying one thing, but meaning another. Like the title of this thread, first of all. That should have been the most major red flag I've ever seen!!

I've seen many forum members have some serious issues, even bans at times. One of our most awesome members was banned, then she came back and proved to us all she was a (truly) special person. Pepperfriz (RIP).

It is a matter of finding out all of these details that are not being shared. We can't understand exactly how to wrap our minds around it all until there are some very specific answers and then acknowledgement of said mistakes. Then tons of self work, self reflection and change.

People are not 'disallowed' to try these experiments, only WARNED by someone who has been there. But the dangers are extreme (and Real!) and if you believe anything from the get-go, you're in very big trouble, not just by the forum, but to oneself! It's not a game.

What really frightens me, is that being that they put so much work into this board, they will most likely use it again. I hope not, but it may be a constant draw for them.

April said:
c.a. said:
And may i ask why would any one bring a loaded weapon to invite to some ones home. That in it self speak's volumes of personal issues of fear,and paranoia, which i don't think is a very clear, or stable platfrom do an under taking like this. :scared:

The crux of the matter is why would anyone do a session on their own without even running it by Laura and the Forum first?

The session and the subsequent actions of (or rather lack of) the trio is like bringing a loaded weapon to someone's house. The session by the trio and the posting of it on The Matrix website and Facebook is like a loaded weapon that has the potential to cause much harm to Laura and Company (and this Forum).

Not saying that they brought a "loaded gun" with the specific criminal intent to harm. Nonetheless, their actions should be held accountable and no second chance given imho. A huge digression has been committed and while they can perhaps be forgiven, second chances... no.

Pretty objective analogy of the situation.

Edited for clarity

Dawn said:
They give off a compleatly different 'vib' than do the C Transcripts. The C's rarely answer with short answers, and often warn Laura that it won't be that easy, that she has to look and see, and discover more and likely she would find out the answers on her own.
Scary. In fact, there could easily be some spirit attachments going on at this point. Yummy feeding frenzy could be further clouding their disernment at this point. (Not that there was much of that going on to begin with this mess).

Yeah, short answers rather stand out. If STS entities do not like to share or give away energy, could it be the reason for the such shortness ? It's like feeding scenario a-la STS style: Share less, take more... While participants were "producing" energy, entity could have been feeding on it, with minimal efforts involved, thus the display of shortness just to keep them engaged.

Just a theory :)

Too many bad cop good cop television shows in my youth I guess. And as the saying goes... I may be wrong. But I can catch a fly with sugar, not arms flailing. They may deserve curt words. I don't know. But seems to me I feel much anger and of course, for myself, I would be fearful and withdrawl when people are carrying pitchforks and buckets of fire.

I just came off a thread where anart called it "programs on parade". :)
Is this different? How? This is only my observation.

Yes, I tend to agree, to much assumptions in this thread and to little knowledge what really happened and I would want to hear other side of the story, and I wonder if someone did even remember what C's said about assumptions, and the atmosphere is seems to much loaded with emotions and it isn't helping. I think like Peam said that they are covering each other and that's the reason why they used plural, it was obvious that this isn't the hole story! But on the other hand it isn't the time to stay silent because silence can speak by herself, and is it really worth to risk that adventure for all effort you gave in before and your future, this is serious issue. Nobody is going to crucify no one, but being honest can be beneficial for all involved. In the end I don't know what to think anymore because some behavior in those sessions when I took better look is in total contradiction with what I saw, and thought I knew, it hurts.

dannybananny said:
In the end I don't know what to think anymore because some behavior in those sessions when I took better look is in total contradiction with what I saw, and thought I knew, it hurts.

AMEN

What kinda worries me at the moment is the fact that the three of you (Sasa, Ljubica and Zo) are still together. It would probably be way more beneficial to you guys to go through this moment alone rather then together. Together you are much less likely to take the forum's input individually and objectively, because one of you will tend to feed the others' illusions. Even if just by giving a sense of support in a moment that begs for seeing things clearly, not supporting illusions, despite how painful leaving them may be. If you three got into this together, then surely you, at some point, shared the same illusions, even though you may not see any illusion yet.
I'm just concerned because the fact that you are still together will tend to greatly reinforce whatever lies or illusions you may have fed of, or be feeding of.

It is much easier to believe a lie if there are several of us believing it, each supporting the other's faulty perceptions, and assume an attitude of us, the righteous ones, versus them, the evil attacker ones who don't see what we see. I'm not saying that this is the stance you're taking, but considering that you have been addressing yourselves as "we", instead of "I", please take these words of caution.

Be careful and watchful, you got into this together, and the dynamic of supporting each others' skewed views is likely to be prevailing, particularly when feeling attacked.

At this point I wonder about all the energy going into this thread. What's it all for, at present?

Little new is arrived at; what has been said is basically simply repeating.

What is being fed?

Possibility of Being said:
April said:
Not saying that they brought a "loaded gun" with the specific criminal intent to harm. Nonetheless, their actions should be held accountable and no second chance given imho. A huge digression has been committed and while they can perhaps be forgiven, second chances... no.

"He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone."

There are many members here who've got their second, third, and fourth chance. As long as one wants to learn there is a place for them in this forum. It would be rather empty otherwise by now. We haven't turned the last page of this book yet, far from that. We're still at the introduction. Every and anything is still possible, OSIT.
Completely agree. People can find themselves in all sorts of situations when they are not awake and it can happen quicker than you think. Ask yourself what is it that you would want for yourself you were in the same or similar situation. People need care and love the most when things have gone awry. Let's not be fair weather friends but wait and see what unfolds.

truth seeker said:
April said:

There are many members here who've got their second, third, and fourth chance. As long as one wants to learn there is a place for them in this forum. It would be rather empty otherwise by now. We haven't turned the last page of this book yet, far from that. We're still at the introduction. Every and anything is still possible, OSIT.
Completely agree. People can find themselves in all sorts of situations when they are not awake and it can happen quicker than you think. Ask yourself what is it that you would want for yourself you were in the same or similar situation. People need care and love the most when things have gone awry. Let's not be fair weather friends but wait and see what unfolds.

I guess you guys are right, I got carried away by the though of this being a detrimental situation for ALL of us, but I missed that actually its a lesson.

Psalehesost said:
At this point I wonder about all the energy going into this thread. What's it all for, at present?

What is being fed?

These are individual responces, as a forum/network. They are all valuable because each person offers their own ideas on the situation. If you read it as "sigh, everything is repeating itself" then, yes, it can become repetitive. However if you read it as "this is one person' and 'this is another.' You might gain some insight into how we are each dealing with this new 'thing.'

You may say one thing from one side, and even a word can change the meaning.

Just my opinion of course.

truth seeker said:
April said:

I understand what you are saying. People do find themselves in all sorts of situations when they are not awake and I am certainly far from reproach in regards to the quote POB posted.

With that being said, what concerns me the most that the trio are not newbies that just signed on who made a mistake but people that have been here awhile and one of which is actually an EE instructor which puts that person at a higher expectation. It would be like if someone ran over someone with a car accidentally. Even though the death was not intentional there are still manslaughter charges due to their reckless behavior and subsequently there would be consequences. Forgiveness yes, understanding yes, compassion yes but not automatic second chances at the drop of a hat without a lock down of privileges to assess things and ensure safety of the herd.

If I had done this, I would expect consequences and reactions but that is just me I guess. I would want people to be firm with me and lay boundaries so that I would not make the same mistake again. That to me is learning a lesson. I think friends hold friends accountable.

Dawn said:
Psalehesost said:

What is being fed?

These are individual responces, as a forum/network. They are all valuable because each person offers their own ideas on the situation. If you read it as "sigh, everything is repeating itself" then, yes, it can become repetitive. However if you read it as "this is one person' and 'this is another.' You might gain some insight into how we are each dealing with this new 'thing.'

You may say one thing from one side, and even a word can change the meaning.

Just my opinion of course.

It's just that it seems a lot of energy is going into this - a number of people seeming emotionally involved - often, it seems, expecting to get a message across to those three.

Discussion can also be seen where people learn (and on a closer look has proportionally increased), and this is naturally valuable.

However, where energy is still focused on the present approach to communicating with the three without result, it looks to me much like feeding a black hole.

April said:
I understand what you are saying. People do find themselves in all sorts of situations when they are not awake and I am certainly far from reproach in regards to the quote POB posted.

With that being said, what concerns me the most that the trio are not newbies that just signed on who made a mistake but people that have been here awhile and one of which is actually an EE instructor which puts that person at a higher expectation. It would be like if someone ran over someone with a car accidentally. Even though the death was not intentional there are still manslaughter charges due to their reckless behavior and subsequently there would be consequences. Forgiveness yes, understanding yes, compassion yes but not automatic second chances at the drop of a hat without a lock down of privileges to assess things and ensure safety of the herd.

If I had done this, I would expect consequences and reactions but that is just me I guess. I would want people to be firm with me and lay boundaries so that I would not make the same mistake again. That to me is learning a lesson. I think friends hold friends accountable.
This entire thread has been about holding them accountable, being firm and laying down boundaries. At this point, we're waiting to see what, if any response, is given but if we can, we try to find out exactly what happened so that whatever decision is made is for the good of all.

If you accidentally ran over someone with a car, would you want an appropriate sentence or life in jail straight off? Does it matter if someone ran over the person because they were drunk as opposed to not seeing the person they hit? Does it matter if the person who caused the accident cares or not? The specifics of the situation need to be taken into account.

Herr Eisenheim said:
yes you missed it- Zo doesnt speak very good English, and they were not pointing the finger at me they were deflecting which is equally bad.

yes, deflection is what I meant but I didn't communicate it well. Thanks for pointing that out. :)

Ljubica, Zo and Saša,

A lot has already been said, but from your continued silence I gather that you haven't grasped the thrust of the help that has been offered to you. While I might merely repeat what has already been said, I still want to throw my hat in the ring and try it from a slightly different angle.

Because I can feel for you ... for many reasons.

We all are making mistakes, some big, some small - and I am often appalled and shocked (after the fact) of what I got myself into. Which goes to prove, that I have multiple "little I's" that are wrestling for control. And the ego will get you every time!

But then this is not an Inquisition, where "the sinner" needs to "confess" to "redeem" himself, so that he may walk again amongst his peers. This is an entirely religious concept. And while the FOTCM is a church, it isn't a "religion" as far as I am concerned. So the request to "come clean" in my opinion serves the following purposes:

1. To understand the process of how you got yourself into this mess, so that corrective measures can be taken to prevent another occurrence like this. And not only for the group as a whole, but probably much more for you directly involved. You have been subject to a serious lapse of judgement, which has a root cause, which needs to be understood and rectified. Basically we have to understand where the "attack" came from ...
2. To help you get rid of one of your programs, that obviously until now was quite well hidden and has escaped detection. This is your opportunity to tackle it and get rid of it. And I think that this is at the core of the WORK.

You guys have put a lot of effort into the work, but now all your hard work is in jeopardy. If you continue to lie to yourselves you will (possibly permanently) close the way forward towards Truth and Knowledge. While some other forum members have been in similar situations and have later managed to turn their life around, the longer you believe your lies, the more you corrupt yourselves and the harder it gets to find your way back to the Path.

Don't let this opportunity go, for the sake of yourselves, as well as for us.

Thanks, Nicklebleu for the succinct analysis. I was mulling over the same thing on the way home from work, and here it was. This is not an inquisition, but, we hope, a gathering of facts that will help everyone involved in some serious machine cleaning. And by extension, it will help all of us avoid being entranced the same way. However, this process cannot even hope to begin until those facts are provided. It could very well be the greatest service they ever render to the network.

Back
Top Bottom