Experiment with the spirit board -lies coming through it & how to recognize them

Psalehesost said:
Herr Eisenheim said:
I hope you [adam7117] are not implying he has "psychic" abilities. I think one "psychic" is enough to deal with on this thread.
See above.
I hope I didn't offend you, I just wanted to make a point with Adam who seems to think that you are some sort of psychic.
Your explanation makes perfect sense and it is exactly my impression of you.

I want to make it clear that being psychic isn't the issue here. Lots of people are psychic. I've sure had plenty of experiences. And I enjoy psychics; I just know their limitations. Being psychic doesn't mean being STO or 4D candidate material. Geeze, look at "Frank" - our former cass-experiment participant. He was the most psychic person I ever met in my life. That's why he was able to assist in grooving the circuit. He was constantly reading what was coming through me! But look how that turned out!

So, let's not denigrate psychics or being psychic. Some folks in this forum are very psychic and I always appreciate it when they send me their insights or dreams.

Laura said:
I want to make it clear that being psychic isn't the issue here. Lots of people are psychic. I've sure had plenty of experiences. And I enjoy psychics; I just know their limitations. Being psychic doesn't mean being STO or 4D candidate material.

There has been people very close in my life who have are very psychic and have had miraculous flabbergasting events. It seems to be the norm rather than the exception in my family from my father's side. There are stories of how my grand-grand mother once manifested entities that were in her house in order to "free them". A cousin was clairvoyant who predicted his own death at a very early age. He died in an accident exactly how he described it. An uncle that could set a house on fire and predict the trajectory of bullet hitting a person, which was later confirmed by the newspaper. A cousin who needed a transplant donor in 24 hours or else she was dead (the chances of such a donor appearing are slim indeed). The donor appeared after prayer of course.

My father always had dreams that predicted the future. The day I was born he dreamed with me as an adult where I had the same physical aspect I had now. He even predicted my exact specialty. I still scratch my head with the thought of how he could had know of such an unlikely profession for a woman like me.

He also had a series of dreams which were precise on its detail and predicted my death at a very early age. The dream happened at the same time on the same date for 2 or 3 consecutive years. A voice told him that the next time, it was going to become reality. Obviously, my father was shattered and asked if there was really a God (he was an atheist back then), to please listen to him, that he was willing to exchange karma so I could live. He was willing to sacrifice his left arm or something phrased among those lines. Shortly afterwards, he fell from an altitude of approximately 20 meters. A voice foretold this event and reassured him of the necessity of the experience. While he was falling, the voice instructed him to place all his weight on his left arm. He spent a year on the hospital after that event where he had multiple surgeries and some of them without anesthesia. He suffered a lot, but he came out alive with a working "prosthetic" arm. That was how it all started.

He received a lot of channeled information and predictions of the near future that saved his life on numerous occasions. He was able to confirm the danger he was in from several parties afterwards. He was basically "highly advised" to become a vegetarian as well.

By their fruits you shall know them... When I look back into some of their lives, I can see clearly a deterioration from the point onwards when they had "miraculous events". The damnest thing. They become very "religious", as in being "indebted" to the "miracle worker". Or they become "isolated", with no improvement at all in their interrelationships or their quality of life.

It seems to me that miraculous events can stem from deception in order to entrap the person by their own free will. It reminds me of "Masquerade of Angels" by Karla Turner which also hinted at healers being "abductees" where they were given gifts and healing knowledge and power for the purpose of attracting a lot of followers. It also reminds me of "Hostage to the Devil"!

Saša said:
My internet access at the moment is limited, it will probably be back in normal somewhere at the end of the following week.

Seems the internet access is likely working fine, given that you are able to read/save/print the text on this thread, as well as be posting on Facebook this morning! 'Probably' 5-7 days before you can get back to the internet again??

This reminds me of a time when the 'spotlight' was on something I had done that negatively impacted the group. My first instinct was to avoid the forum for days, and at the time I had blamed it on 'limited internet access.' Of course, the objective reality of that situation was, the only thing limiting my access to the internet was me. And then later, my fear of what those 'pages of replies' contained, and how greatly it could threaten my programs running wild at the time.

I can relate to and understand this reaction, if that is what is happening. But without further explanation or evidence, I have a big doubt that lack of internet is in any way the real issue preventing contact here.

Psyche said:
By their fruits you shall know them...

Methinks this is a profound and perhaps a universal truth to those who seek to "see".
Unattended and ignored, the fruit will wither and fall from the vine and with no effort of cultivation.

I ran across a short article one time where the author started out by explaining how positive his initial results with 'channeling' were. He also mentioned that, at some point, he started feeling a kind of 'heaviness' inside as if something had 'downloaded' into him. He also described a feeling as if it were somehow acting on it's own, or "doing something" he didn't know about.

I think that was the end of the story, but it left me with the impression that such activities and explorations should not be done by anyone with any degree of naive openness and with a kind of trust that feels like "awww, how bad/hard can it be?" Reason being: this kind of activity looks like it can be very seductive, but by the time the individual involved becomes aware that something may be wrong, he will already be in thrall to something he cannot disobey.

At least, this is my impression. Considering that Ljubica, Zo and Saša are voluntary members of a network that cares about them and which includes people who may be intensely aware of the dangers of something like this, I certainly don't think anyone on this thread is emotionally over-clocking, but it's beginning to look like someone (Ljubica, Zo and Saša?) may have a hard time getting off this stool, OSIT, absent a quick and decisive act to make a full and complete stop for now.

I could be off somewhere, but I felt moved to share what I was thinking and feeling about all this.

Data said:
Heck, if I knew that the network would need me I would BUY a mobile internet stick.

No doupt!

I would find a local library or internet cafe. Or text a message saying how serious it is that suddenly there is no way to contact anyone because the sky has fallen, and clouds are everywere.

:shock:

Dawn said:
Data said:
Heck, if I knew that the network would need me I would BUY a mobile internet stick.

No doupt!

I would find a local library or internet cafe. Or text a message saying how serious it is that suddenly there is no way to contact anyone because the sky has fallen, and clouds are everywere.

Exactly. I'm completely flabbergasted that until now none of them has seriously answered. I'd have expected Sasa und Ljubica to do all they can to shed light on this situation, but there's simply - silence. I don't get it. I really hope you two get over these programs which seem to be running you currently, because this situation is serious. Please, speak up finally, and let the network help!

Enaid said:
Dawn said:
Data said:

No doupt!

Exactly. I'm completely flabbergasted that until now none of them has seriously answered. I'd have expected Sasa und Ljubica to do all they can to shed light on this situation, but there's simply - silence. I don't get it. I really hope you two get over these programs which seem to be running you currently, because this situation is serious. Please, speak up finally, and let the network help!

I, too, hope that they come back to talk it out. I had an experience back it the mid seventies that showed how dangerous such a situation. Long story, perhaps at some point I'll open a thread and tell it all. John Keel's work has really helped understand what I was dealing with then. I inadvertently channeled a really nasty entity not even intending to channel. The awful smell that Keel describes, a horrific image in the mirror, hair standing up on the back of my neck when the entity was present. I was afraid to be in the house alone for a week after.

Interestingly, one thing that pulled me through moments when I was near panic was deep breathing.
When terror was about to overwhelm me I would force myself to relax and do slow belly breaths. It really helped.

I would have loved to have a group I could have gone to for help back then. Sasa and Ljubica should not assume the danger is over. A door may have been opened for "6 Leo". The group can help them but only if we know how it came about.

Mac

Psyche said:
By their fruits you shall know them... When I look back into some of their lives, I can see clearly a deterioration from the point onwards when they had "miraculous events". The damnest thing. They become very "religious", as in being "indebted" to the "miracle worker". Or they become "isolated", with no improvement at all in their interrelationships or their quality of life.

Indeed it happens. But I don't really see some cases as having psychic abilities, not at all, most like a little human puppet or radio to be able to work as the "higher forces" want.

It began to happen to me not so long that everytime I wrote about something, you know, to create a fictional story and all that relates with, became real in my life, as if they were symbolic, to the point were I was under the power of what my supposedly inspiration indicated, when I become aware of it I refused to give my free will to my own ideas, and I did yeah, and almost burned, emotionally speaking, I think as the price I needed to pay for it.

Keit said:
Picture ponerization process being a cancerous growth in a body. At first there is a breach in the defenses, then one cell mutates and that leads to the mutation of another, and so on and on. The beginning of the attack is seemingly insignificant and small, and can take years to become manifested, but it's a serious threat non the less, both for the affected cell and for the entire body. In this case, being gentle and nice is not only the wrong approach, it's dangerous and stupid. Just take one look around you and see how our society is in shambles and why nothing worthwhile is allowed to grow to something meaningful, simply because people are choosing to tiptoe and negotiate with something that shouldn't be tolerated under any circumstances.

Yes! I agree that's why I complained (I didn't know what I do now) that I couldn't be a cop or a politician or something that allows me to fight for people or against corrupt persons, cause no one do that, no one, not even the dalai lama or whoever with a bright smile shaking people's hands, everybody can't reject it because their pity is more important that what is right, that's why the cs' said feel pity for those who feel pity, and well talking with some friends I asked what do they think about (as pure fantasy) someone or something cleaning the globe from psychopaths, everyone of them disagree, they thought of them as simple humans on the wrong path that needed therapy and compassion, lol without offense that is for me really stupid, most of them had as friends, family members or partners more or less acting as one pathological person causing them troubles, and my friends didn't care what those persons were doing to them, exactly as it's described from various sources, they are patient and willing people, without noticing that they are being consumed by those persons, and you can see the difference between a psychopath and a soul under struggle.

I really agree if something take appart psychopaths from all over the world, humanity could take a breath. Sorry this is off track but indeed it is hard to battle darkness, most if the problem is inside you or acting through you, because you really have to ask yourself in a critical moment, what's most important? to battle this "infection", have respect for what others with a lot of hard work have done and helping people in whatever way you can, or go to somewhere else.

edit: added quote and answer.

Psyche said:
When I look back into some of their lives, I can see clearly a deterioration from the point onwards when they had "miraculous events". The damnest thing. They become very "religious", as in being "indebted" to the "miracle worker". Or they become "isolated", with no improvement at all in their interrelationships or their quality of life.

It seems to me that miraculous events can stem from deception in order to entrap the person by their own free will. It reminds me of "Masquerade of Angels" by Karla Turner which also hinted at healers being "abductees" where they were given gifts and healing knowledge and power for the purpose of attracting a lot of followers. It also reminds me of "Hostage to the Devil"!

Thanks for the story Psyche, that really makes you realise how dangerous the whole thing can get.

FWIW, the idea of channeling with a Quija board popped into my head this past weekend. I am reading a biography on Carl Jung, who apparently conducted quite a number of seances in his younger years. I immediately dismissed the thought because of the warnings I've read here on the forum, and it might be nothing more than coincidence, but the timing is certainly interesting.

Reading through this thread today reminded me of the 2 or 3 times I "played" at a Quija board when I was younger. I think it was 5 or 6 years ago maybe, I would have to look back through my journals for my notes. At the time I was reading occult books and trying to read tarot cards. I thought it would be "cool" to try channelling, but what came out of it was mostly just a bunch of gibberish, so I lost interest after 2 tries I think. This thread made me think about the possibility that I may have inadvertently opened a door to something dangerous. I don't know much about spirit possession or attachment, but it seems likely from what I've read here that one could be effected or even controlled and be completely unaware of it. How would I know if I were being influenced by an "entity" that attached itself to me many years ago? What could I do to protect myself or clear attachments like this?

If this is sidetracking this thread too much I will start a new thread.

That sounds interesting, my mother told me that when I was inside her, mmm maybe I was 8 months, she attend with a friend a spirit channeler...

Mac said:
Enaid said:
Dawn said:
Data said:

No doupt!

I, too, hope that they come back to talk it out. I had an experience back it the mid seventies that showed how dangerous such a situation. Long story, perhaps at some point I'll open a thread and tell it all. John Keel's work has really helped understand what I was dealing with then. I inadvertently channeled a really nasty entity not even intending to channel. The awful smell that Keel describes, a horrific image in the mirror, hair standing up on the back of my neck when the entity was present. I was afraid to be in the house alone for a week after.

Interestingly, one thing that pulled me through moments when I was near panic was deep breathing.
When terror was about to overwhelm me I would force myself to relax and do slow belly breaths. It really helped.

[…]

I thought about that yesterday too, what I would be doing in a situation like that. But it looks like that your actions are determined what goal(s) you have and it makes me think of that all three have unfortunately not the goal to be of service (to answer the questions)… at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom