Experiment with the spirit board -lies coming through it & how to recognize them

Re: Experiment with the spirit board -lies coming through it & how to recognize

SAO said:
Some have mentioned the idea of "assisting" with a cs session, and that it could be "fun", I wonder what kind of assisting most of us could do in that case? It seems at best we could find out something about our machine, but more likely we would just get in the way. I honestly couldn't think of anything I would ask the cs that I can't ask the forum with greater benefit, or even figure out with some personal effort by research, thought, and Work in general. So only after I have exhausted all my "earthly" resources does it make any sense to attempt anything else - and I can't even think of anything that would fit the category of "nothing else but channeling will yield an answer or a good direction towards the answer".

Nevermind that EE itself is a form of channeling, especially POTS, which is much safer and very powerful if used with sincerity, openness, and faith in our interaction with the creation. ...

That neatly sums up my views on attending a C's session too. :) And, on the power of PotS. :rockon:

[quote author=Trevrizent]
That neatly sums up my views on attending a C's session too. :) And, on the power of PotS. :rockon:
[/quote]

Yes, excellent view on these matters.

Mod's note: Edited to fix the quotation boxes

SAO said:
Nevermind that EE itself is a form of channeling, especially POTS, which is much safer and very powerful if used with sincerity, openness, and faith in our interaction with the creation. When we are ready to talk to the cs with a board and there is a genuine good reason to do so, then and only then will the situation present itself, osit.

Bingo!!... :hug2:

Trevrizent said:
SAO said:
Some have mentioned the idea of "assisting" with a cs session, and that it could be "fun", I wonder what kind of assisting most of us could do in that case? It seems at best we could find out something about our machine, but more likely we would just get in the way. I honestly couldn't think of anything I would ask the cs that I can't ask the forum with greater benefit, or even figure out with some personal effort by research, thought, and Work in general. So only after I have exhausted all my "earthly" resources does it make any sense to attempt anything else - and I can't even think of anything that would fit the category of "nothing else but channeling will yield an answer or a good direction towards the answer".

Nevermind that EE itself is a form of channeling, especially POTS, which is much safer and very powerful if used with sincerity, openness, and faith in our interaction with the creation. ...

I couldn't agree more. I'm sorry to see that apparently we've lost three members, one of which being an EE instructor on top of it. It's a shame to see that they couldn't realize what they were really doing and just come clean. This is a great example of why networking is so important.

Pete said:
I couldn't agree more. I'm sorry to see that apparently we've lost three members, one of which being an EE instructor on top of it. It's a shame to see that they couldn't realize what they were really doing and just come clean. This is a great example of why networking is so important.

Not sure if I'd say they've been "lost." They simply haven't replied yet, albeit given ample chance... Time will tell what they choose to do in response to the questions that have been posed. Imo I don't think enough time has passed to refer to them as being "lost." Unless I'm misinterpreting what you mean.

I have been in a very bad place mentally and emotionally in which I undertook putting together a chronology of events. I must say I had the time and the sense of urgency at that point to just blast through it in a couple of days. It was about 6 hours a day for 2 days though. If these 3 people have jobs and families it could easily take a week or two to construct a timeline.

For Sasa, Ljubica, and Zo... If you are trying to put together a timeline, then I have some thoughts on that. If any of you have been journaling over the last few months, then these journals can be a valuable aid to constructing such a timeline. Also I would suggest not comparing notes with each other before either posting the timelines here or sending them to moderators. Finally, remember to keep it as factual as possible and to try to stay conscious of how likely something you put into the timeline is factual or not. For example, if you write about a certain conversation that happened on a certain day, try to be aware of how clear that memory is and how likely it is that the memory is distorted. You don't have to leave something out that seems important just because the memory is fuzzy. You just need to be aware as possible that the memories themselves can be skewed or distorted and as aware as possible of the factors that could be distorting or skewing such as the fact that day you were worried about paying the rent or whatever.

Finally, I would like to say that I personally found constructing a timeline for a particularly difficult and strange time to be a very grounding activity, so I encourage you all to do it (not to mention the fact that you were directly asked to do that).

Mod: modified name to forum name.

Patience
For Sasa, Ljubica, and Herr Eisenheim... If you are trying to put together a timeline . . .

I have been following this thread pretty closely and I am confused. Why is Herr Eisenheim included in the task of reconstructing the time-line when Ljubica, Zo & Saša are the original initiators of this use of a spirit board?
Did I miss something?
shellycheval

shellycheval said:
I have been following this thread pretty closely and I am confused. Why is Herr Eisenheim included in the task of reconstructing the time-line when Ljubica, Zo & Saša are the original initiators of this use of a spirit board?
Did I miss something?

Patience has made an error here, it should be Zo, not Herr Eisenheim. However, Zo does not speak English & does not participate here on the forum. Never the less, we are still waiting for Sasha & Ljubica to explain what happened. It has been several days....and we're still waiting.

It is possible they've been co-opted by STS and have chosen not to explain anything, but prefer to continue this channeling experiment, independent of the forum.

Hello shellycheval,
In replacing the real name put by patience, i copied and passed "Herr Eisenheim" instead of writing "Zo". It is my mistake.

Lilou said:
It is possible they've been co-opted by STS and have chosen not to explain anything, but prefer to continue this channeling experiment, independent of the forum.
That's my sentiment too.

Jonathan said:
Pete said:

Not sure if I'd say they've been "lost." They simply haven't replied yet, albeit given ample chance... Time will tell what they choose to do in response to the questions that have been posed. Imo I don't think enough time has passed to refer to them as being "lost." Unless I'm misinterpreting what you mean.

I suppose your right, lost maybe is the wrong word to use however Laura did give them 24hrs to respond to this about a week ago so I figured by now that maybe they chose not to. It doesn't take a week to evaluate whats transpired here and communicate about it. Then again perhaps your right and I'm just making assumptions. We'll never know unless they speak up.

Pete said:
Jonathan said:
Pete said:

I suppose your right, lost maybe is the wrong word to use however Laura did give them 24hrs to respond to this about a week ago so I figured by now that maybe they chose not to. It doesn't take a week to evaluate whats transpired here and communicate about it. Then again perhaps your right and I'm just making assumptions. We'll never know unless they speak up.

No, it doesn't take a week to respond in a way that is clear and concise that one understands what is being said to them. Constructing a 'story' however, can take a while.

It's really just the mechanical nature of man and a typical example of self-importance and dreaming that one is a magician when one is a sheep about to be slaughtered. Over and over and over again we see it - and over and over and over again people like this say they understand and would never follow such a primrose path and over and over and over again they do. When one is asleep, dreaming they are awake, it really can be no other way, at least to my current understanding.

Lilou said:

I suppose that this is the case too. (just a sentiment)

Sorry about that name mistake... Anyway, I guess experience would suggest the wait is a rather bad sign in terms of having cooperation getting to the bottom of all this, but I guess I am hoping the wait is due to these folks working on theses things requested of them.

I hope they haven't been co-opted. But Sasa's reasoning that he won't have internet access for a few weeks seems ill-timed, if not a way to put off posting for a period of time (it may be true). And I saw Ljubica on Facebook just 2 days ago, so why not use that time to write some sort of response to the network??

Turgon said:
I hope they haven't been co-opted. But Sasa's reasoning that he won't have internet access for a few weeks seems ill-timed, if not a way to put off posting for a period of time (it may be true). And I saw Ljubica on Facebook just 2 days ago, so why not use that time to write some sort of response to the network??
Maybe it is time to accept that they do not value and consider at all, this network.

Back
Top Bottom