Experiment with the spirit board -lies coming through it & how to recognize them

ignis.intimus said:
The thing I am wondering is, assuming they have left / will leave, what will Saša's do about his EE trainer status? He didn't respect the network enough to not try channeling, not fling mud on Laura's work, and not answer really simply questions. If he didn't respect the idea that he was not qualified to try his hand at channeling, will he respect the idea that he is not qualified to teach EE? I am making a presumption here of course, but I would expect that if he keeps walking the path he is, he would be demoted from EE trainer status.

What's stopping him then from continuing to teach EE, even if under a different name? It was mentioned his classes had high turnout. For non-forum members taking his classes, they will likely see his EE trainer status as a symbol of authority. Will he dispense with the same bad advice he gave himself, throwing other people off track? I think what we might be seeing here is a splinter group forming. He might go off and do his own thing, under the belief he knows best, his ego bolstered by those around him with a less than critical mind.

What really seals my impression was his last (non) response. Like anart said, it doesn't take this long to respond with something of substance. Especially since he obviously has enough Internet access to post on FB. In fact, I can think of a way to respond with more substance using less words than his last non-response contained.

Ps. On a personal note, it boggles my mind that a person would value FB higher than this forum, which it seems he does.

for all that is worth I really don't think that Saša is qualified to still be a EE trainer, judged on his behaviour here and his none contribution to network and to learn something about himself.

he was not here since 14 August that tells me a lot .

Gertrudes said:
One really, really needs to pay attention. It is much harder to See after we've already taken the first step towards believing a lie, ideally awareness would be there before to catch the lie at its first breath, and prevent such an ordeal.

This reminds me that the C's have just warned us all to be very careful about accepting as True those things which are not! I guess that if one were to take that 'first step towards believing a lie' that the consequences at this very point in time could indeed be large. I know for myself that I have taken even more effort than usual to watch out for this, and there is plenty of devious and untruthful stuff out there which could easily hook one into 'accepting' that which is not true if not on real strict guard against it.

I also think they are reading and analyzing this thread every day despite proclamations of 'lack of internet connection'.

It seems to me, and is probably so for just about everybody, that if one is going to speak (or in this case write) the truth, it flows easily and quickly off the tongue. But, if one is going to prevaricate and 'weasel around' the truth, it might take quite a while to develop a 'story' which one might think will cover the ground and deflect criticism from oneself. Since this is pretty difficult (and really impossible with this group) it might be some time, or never, that we get anything from them.

Just what I am thinking at the moment. :/

Re: Experiment with the spirit board -lies coming through it & how to recognize

The cs also warned about the accelerated disintegration these days for those not careful about their mental, emotional, and physical health, which is compromised by accepting lies just like a virus or a bad diet can compromise our immune system and nutrient absorption, leading to a cascade of problems. If nothing else this is a lesson for all of us to take extra care of what we allow into our "system", as the disintegrating spiral can be quite fast. We need the personal firewall/reading instrument combined with the network firewall/reading instrument to be effective. The network is where we get the security patches and service packs for our personal operating system. Man those networking classes were more useful than I thought..

Perceval said:
SAO said:
In that context, when they said "we love you" to the board, it may not be simply being naive or presumptuous. It may be a sign that they are attached to whatever they are communicating with (probably themselves), and have grown identified with it, and their channeling activity too.

I still can't get over them saying "I love you" to the first 'thing' that comes through on a board. It's beyond ridiculous!

Me too. I gagged a little when I read that.

anart said:
Pete said:
Jonathan said:
Pete said:
I couldn't agree more. I'm sorry to see that apparently we've lost three members, one of which being an EE instructor on top of it. It's a shame to see that they couldn't realize what they were really doing and just come clean. This is a great example of why networking is so important.

Not sure if I'd say they've been "lost." They simply haven't replied yet, albeit given ample chance... Time will tell what they choose to do in response to the questions that have been posed. Imo I don't think enough time has passed to refer to them as being "lost." Unless I'm misinterpreting what you mean.

I suppose your right, lost maybe is the wrong word to use however Laura did give them 24hrs to respond to this about a week ago so I figured by now that maybe they chose not to. It doesn't take a week to evaluate whats transpired here and communicate about it. Then again perhaps your right and I'm just making assumptions. We'll never know unless they speak up.

No, it doesn't take a week to respond in a way that is clear and concise that one understands what is being said to them. Constructing a 'story' however, can take a while.

It's really just the mechanical nature of man and a typical example of self-importance and dreaming that one is a magician when one is a sheep about to be slaughtered. Over and over and over again we see it - and over and over and over again people like this say they understand and would never follow such a primrose path and over and over and over again they do. When one is asleep, dreaming they are awake, it really can be no other way, at least to my current understanding.

Agreed. What both of you are saying makes sense. I jumped the gun there, posting my initial mechanical reaction to what Pete said. Thanks for the response Pete, and anart for that last paragraph, which illustrates the horror of the situation, a clear and present danger to all of us.

Perceval said:
SAO said:
In that context, when they said "we love you" to the board, it may not be simply being naive or presumptuous. It may be a sign that they are attached to whatever they are communicating with (probably themselves), and have grown identified with it, and their channeling activity too.

I still can't get over them saying "I love you" to the first 'thing' that comes through on a board. It's beyond ridiculous!

Made me think of the Board, possibly in their eyes representing the pond in Michelangelo Merisi da Caravaggio Narcisse:

There is a big danger here that can glaze ones eyes when least expected.

SAO said:
The cs also warned about the accelerated disintegration these days for those not careful about their mental, emotional, and physical health, which is compromised by accepting lies just like a virus or a bad diet can compromise our immune system and nutrient absorption, leading to a cascade of problems. If nothing else this is a lesson for all of us to take extra care of what we allow into our "system", as the disintegrating spiral can be quite fast. We need the personal firewall/reading instrument combined with the network firewall/reading instrument to be effective. The network is where we get the security patches and service packs for our personal operating system. Man those networking classes were more useful than I thought..

Indeed, well pointed out.

SAO said:
If nothing else this is a lesson for all of us to take extra care of what we allow into our "system", as the disintegrating spiral can be quite fast. We need the personal firewall/reading instrument combined with the network firewall/reading instrument to be effective. The network is where we get the security patches and service packs for our personal operating system. Man those networking classes were more useful than I thought..

That's a GREAT analogy SAO!

I think if Sasa and Ljubica could realize what a rare and precious resource this network of people is, they would burn their makeshift spirit board, delete/trash all of their transcripts, go outside, enjoy the fresh air, and realize how bad their "experiment" could get. Sadly it may take a life-shattering lesson for them to realize this. That was my own recent experience.

Richard S said:
I also think they are reading and analyzing this thread every day despite proclamations of 'lack of internet connection'.

I think you may be right. It appears Sasa was last logged in two days ago on Aug 24th and Ljubica on the 19th. And still no reply from them.

I too gasped a bit when they said “I love you”. That was shocking. I just hope they're not consulting the board asking what to do next!

Jakesully said:
I think if Sasa and Ljubica could realize what a rare and precious resource this network of people is, they would burn their makeshift spirit board, delete/trash all of their transcripts, go outside, enjoy the fresh air, and realize how bad their "experiment" could get. Sadly it may take a life-shattering lesson for them to realize this. That was my own recent experience.

Indeed. And we are still dealing with the fallout from your egotistical actions. At this point, the police are involved, the Ministry of the Interior, and who knows where it will go?

Perhaps you will start a thread and explain exactly what you did and what it has led to? Objective and ruthless with yourself, please.

Laura said:
Jakesully said:

Indeed. And we are still dealing with the fallout from your egotistical actions. At this point, the police are involved, the Ministry of the Interior, and who knows where it will go?

Perhaps you will start a thread and explain exactly what you did and what it has led to? Objective and ruthless with yourself, please.

I agree with Laura and if you really think that way about the network, then you'd know is going to be (IMO) a fruitful action to post about it.

Laura said:
Jakesully said:

My god, you never know who's in front of the monitor.

I agree with Laura, if its true what you are writing jake you should do that.

I only skimmed the sessions text and came across this text:

session said:
Q: Will we live with Laura in the same house?
A: No
Q: Will our houses be near each other?
A: Yes
Q: Distance?
A: 19 m
Q: On land that Ljubica's mum will give us?
Q: Will we, with the money that Ljubica's mum will give us, help Laura to build her house?
Q: Will we, from that money, build them a house?
Q: Will the company from Chateau permanently live here?
Q: Will we happily live here all together?

It could have been not further away from the truth.

Anyway the matrix-world website did change and all logos are gone.

Gawan said:

I just wanted to point out that I don't think this is the case. The old website, _http://www.matrixworld-loviste.com/ appears unchanged, and all the logos are intact. It does appear however, that they have started a new site, _matrixworld-hr.com which claims to be

(via Google translate) "a site that is committed to carry the uncensored news, research papers from all fields, including metaphysics and alternative, and we wish its members closer to the truth, whatever it may be, through research and publications that are not yet available on our premises.

Stay with us and help us in the quest for new knowledge. By reading."

I only noticed it because Sasa and Ljubica have been endlessly sharing and liking each other's articles from that site on Facebook over the last couple days, instead of the usual SOTT articles they used to post in the past.

Jason (ocean59) said:
Gawan said:

I just wanted to point out that I don't think this is the case. The old website, _http://www.matrixworld-loviste.com/ appears unchanged, and all the logos are intact. It does appear however, that they have started a new site, _matrixworld-hr.com which claims to be

(via Google translate) "a site that is committed to carry the uncensored news, research papers from all fields, including metaphysics and alternative, and we wish its members closer to the truth, whatever it may be, through research and publications that are not yet available on our premises.

Stay with us and help us in the quest for new knowledge. By reading."

I only noticed it because Sasa and Ljubica have been endlessly sharing and liking each other's articles from that site on Facebook over the last couple days, instead of the usual SOTT articles they used to post in the past.

You are right, well that's even worse.

Back
Top Bottom