Experiment with the spirit board -lies coming through it & how to recognize them

Ana said:
Turgon said:
I hope they haven't been co-opted. But Sasa's reasoning that he won't have internet access for a few weeks seems ill-timed, if not a way to put off posting for a period of time (it may be true). And I saw Ljubica on Facebook just 2 days ago, so why not use that time to write some sort of response to the network??
Maybe it is time to accept that they do not value and consider at all, this network.

It sure seems to be looking that way. Maybe they are of the opinion that we are no longer necessary to them.

Re: Experiment with the spirit board -lies coming through it & how to recognize

anart said:
Over and over and over again we see it - and over and over and over again people like this say they understand and would never follow such a primrose path and over and over and over again they do. When one is asleep, dreaming they are awake, it really can be no other way, at least to my current understanding.

This is what concerns me the most. When I see situations like this I can't but think that although it is easy to see where someone else has gone wrong, it is way too easy for me to "go wrong" myself. I am in no way immune to letting a little lack of attention and the wrong thought, at the wrong time, infiltrate my mind, and if I don't see it soon enough it could very well lead to a similar situation. Scary how we can be our worst enemies.

One really, really needs to pay attention. It is much harder to See after we've already taken the first step towards believing a lie, ideally awareness would be there before to catch the lie at its first breath, and prevent such an ordeal.
This is much more easily said then done.

One way to see it IMHO is that the dynamics of turning away onto a subgroup in a secretive way has a very distinctive contractile aspect into it. There is something in it of absorbing consciousness (rather than emitting, sharing) that may be viewed as STS as well. The self-importance and non-responsivity is perhaps a just an external sign of it.

Maybe it is time to accept that they do not value and consider at all, this network.

This is my impression also. Sasa's use of the word "Elders" in a couple of posts didn't sit well with me. There are many Elders in this network. Which particular Elders was he referring to?

They didn't feel the need to post their intentions before attempting this experiment, I would imagine because they knew they would have 20 pages within 20 minutes of posts advising them against it. It just felt to me like someone, something was influencing them through self-importance, that they don't need this network, like they are above the network. I felt a total lack of respect for the network as a whole from his use of that word.

The phrase 'It's better to ask for forgiveness, than permission' came to mind, and it felt like the only 'Elder' whose forgiveness mattered to them was Laura. If I were in their shoes, Laura's forgiveness would be very important to me, particularly when the transcripts posted made a mockery of her entire life's work, but what about the rest of the network, the many elders and members whose work has contributed to the whole?

Besides the fact that the 'sessions' reminded me of a time when I was 12, and my brother and I took our ouija board, the one you can buy from the toy store, into the closet and asked stupid questions, like 'Is so and so going to be my boyfriend' and peeped at the board so we could direct the planchette to the answer we wanted. They answered their own questions. We were only playing a game, and I only hope that we did not invite something in way back then, but this is much more serious, their intentions were to contact something, I do not wish to make light of that.

I don't mean to be judgmental in any way, just stating my impressions (subjective no doubt), but it felt to me that these guys were co-opted and led to believe that they don't need the network, that they are capable 'in their own right' of greatness equivalent to the 'Eldest Elder' (so to speak).

Freya said:
The phrase 'It's better to ask for forgiveness, than permission' came to mind, and it felt like the only 'Elder' whose forgiveness mattered to them was Laura. If I were in their shoes, Laura's forgiveness would be very important to me, particularly when the transcripts posted made a mockery of her entire life's work, but what about the rest of the network, the many elders and members whose work has contributed to the whole?

Besides the fact that the 'sessions' reminded me of a time when I was 12, and my brother and I took our ouija board, the one you can buy from the toy store, into the closet and asked stupid questions, like 'Is so and so going to be my boyfriend' and peeped at the board so we could direct the planchette to the answer we wanted. They answered their own questions. We were only playing a game, and I only hope that we did not invite something in way back then, but this is much more serious, their intentions were to contact something, I do not wish to make light of that.

In my view, the biggest problem is the attitude they took after the fact. So they did something they shouldn't. Ok, we have all made big mistakes, and like POB mentioned earlier in this thread, if people were not given second chances (or were not 'forgiven' - though I don't think forgiveness is really the issue here) then this forum would be a very lonely place indeed. To get a helping hand or a second chance you need to ask for it. In this case, the asking would have been through transparent communication. But instead it's just a defeaning silence and excuses. Exactly the opposite than what was needed. I am sorry for them but at this point I can only conclude that they have chosen to exit stage through the left 'quietly', for whatever reason. I respect their free will in that respect.

Windmill knight said:
I respect their free will in that respect.

Yes, 'tis their choice to communicate, or not.
Tangent coming, sorry:

I notice many new people here. For the first time I went back, (curiously nosey), to read numerous introductions and became emotional. Deep Change occurs as the years go by. Understandable is the sensation and excitement of discovery. In my mind I remembered what and how I thought a few years back, before hearing of the Work, and I "saw" that I have changed, greatly changed. What we take for granted is how much Work has been done to be in the mindset of perception we have "now". May I please say "we" because I do not feel I am alone in this self changing of perceptions business.

I was just gobsmacked by "seeing" how I thought a few years ago. I was thrown back in time and FELT as I did then. Lost on a path. Looking for a map. Every path has a fork. Each chooses their own path and the spirit board walkers may have chosen their path or not. I just don't know. Without hearing from them, all is speculation and remembrance. I will never be who I was a few years back. All this has changed me forever. Where is their path leading?
MANY THANKS

mkrnhr said:
One way to see it IMHO is that the dynamics of turning away onto a subgroup in a secretive way has a very distinctive contractile aspect into it. There is something in it of absorbing consciousness (rather than emitting, sharing) that may be viewed as STS as well.

Very much so, I think that's a good point mkrnhr.

Windmill knight said:
But instead it's just a defeaning silence and excuses.

Swallowing pride and losing face can be very bitter pills at the same time. If it’s too difficult to do, the buffering and compensation through rationalization, transference, damage control, and such would take an enormous effort I’d think.

And painful too.

anart said:
No, it doesn't take a week to respond in a way that is clear and concise that one understands what is being said to them. Constructing a 'story' however, can take a while.

It's really just the mechanical nature of man and a typical example of self-importance and dreaming that one is a magician when one is a sheep about to be slaughtered. Over and over and over again we see it - and over and over and over again people like this say they understand and would never follow such a primrose path and over and over and over again they do. When one is asleep, dreaming they are awake, it really can be no other way, at least to my current understanding.

This helps me to understand better that analogy. That's why on the gnosis mouravieff said that it is needed to have humility and see yourself as vulnerable to all dangers, in that way you maintain your defenses up.

if people were not given second chances (or were not 'forgiven' - though I don't think forgiveness is really the issue here) then this forum would be a very lonely place indeed. To get a helping hand or a second chance you need to ask for it.

Windmill Knight, I agree with you. I did not mean 'forgiveness' in the generally accepted, maybe even religiously accepted definition. And actually I did not feel any true request for a second chance. More of a superficial offering to appease the 'elders', with no recognition of the Network as a whole or the many Elders here on this forum.

In my view, the biggest problem is the attitude they took after the fact.

I can't help but think that this entire thread, their posting of the 'sessions' both here and on their FB and Matrix page was actually 'after the fact'. Although I think you are referring to after it was brought to the attention of the network, please correct me if I am wrong, and if so I think you are so correct. After it was known, still no transparent communication only silence and excuses. And that leads me to feel that 'after the fact' immediately followed the decision to communicate with the C's on their own. Or maybe proceeded it and led to the decision. I am not sure if I am making my thoughts clear.

I just feel like there is more than meets the eye here, and I am in no way suggesting that second chances should not be given. I am in no place to say that or to judge. I just think from what I've read on this thread that something of serious influence occurred before their attempt at channeling and it appears to be something that led them to believe they were more than this network, maybe even more than or at least equal to the 'elders'. I could be completely wrong, totally off base. I am just trying to express my impressions and the feeling I got from reading this tread. It probably says more about me than them anyway, and I mean no disrespect to them or anyone else.

Saša said:
We have had a more than dozen séances, and we’ll be happy to provide them here to everybody for analysis.

It may perhaps be futile to mention at this point, but more than a dozen? This makes it sound as if it had been going on for quite some time, not just the 3 (not so) quick sessions that were posted. One can only wonder what the other 9+ sessions contained, and if any of that 'info' is coming into play here at all. I'm not even sure I would want to know.

This thread is certainly a big reminder to remaining vigilant, I agree with and relate to what Gertrudes said earlier:

Gertrudes said:
anart said:
Over and over and over again we see it - and over and over and over again people like this say they understand and would never follow such a primrose path and over and over and over again they do. When one is asleep, dreaming they are awake, it really can be no other way, at least to my current understanding.

This is what concerns me the most. When I see situations like this I can't but think that although it is easy to see where someone else has gone wrong, it is way too easy for me to "go wrong" myself. I am in no way immune to letting a little lack of attention and the wrong thought, at the wrong time, infiltrate my mind, and if I don't see it soon enough it could very well lead to a similar situation. Scary how we can be our worst enemies.

One really, really needs to pay attention. It is much harder to See after we've already taken the first step towards believing a lie, ideally awareness would be there before to catch the lie at its first breath, and prevent such an ordeal.
This is much more easily said then done.

Freya said:
I can't help but think that this entire thread, their posting of the 'sessions' both here and on their FB and Matrix page was actually 'after the fact'. Although I think you are referring to after it was brought to the attention of the network, please correct me if I am wrong, and if so I think you are so correct. After it was known, still no transparent communication only silence and excuses. And that leads me to feel that 'after the fact' immediately followed the decision to communicate with the C's on their own. Or maybe proceeded it and led to the decision. I am not sure if I am making my thoughts clear.

Yes. I think that what happened was that by sharing the transcripts with Laura, they were expecting the network to congratulate them and take this nonsense for real, like THEY were doing with no critical thinking at all. In that sense, you could say it was not "bad intentions", but just plain ignorance and hubris (which sometimes is worse!). Then, that was still there when the transcripts were posted on the forum. Perhaps, even though they were trying to cover it up with a weak "this was not how one should channel", they were still hoping that some forum members and FB friends would recognize the message as the "inspired source". But obviously that is not what happened, and now they are at loss. I don't know. Maybe they have already made their choice, maybe not.

When one is so caught up by one's own ego and so easily tricked, one doesn't trust the network, so it is only normal that they shared it "after the fact". What is very telling is the fact that the feedback received hasn't made them explain more here, provide facts, and try to work it out. So perhaps they want to go their own way. If so, then nobody can stop them, but at least it will be clear for them that their "material" should in NO WAY be associated with anything we do, much less with the Cs.

I just feel like there is more than meets the eye here, and I am in no way suggesting that second chances should not be given. I am in no place to say that or to judge. I just think from what I've read on this thread that something of serious influence occurred before their attempt at channeling and it appears to be something that led them to believe they were more than this network, maybe even more than or at least equal to the 'elders'. I could be completely wrong, totally off base. I am just trying to express my impressions and the feeling I got from reading this tread. It probably says more about me than them anyway, and I mean no disrespect to them or anyone else.

This is entirely possible. The question is whether there is something in them that will allow them to stop lying to themselves and analyze the events objectively, or not. That remains to be seen... It IS possible, even if somebody has been co-opted, to destroy the illusion and go back on a right path. But for that, there has to be something inside you telling you that this is better, that the truth is much better than your "ego kick". Not sure they can feel that for the moment.

But something to remember, IMO, is the fact that if life is the perfect mirror of what we are, and if we get from life exactly what we give, then one cannot always be seen as a victim for being "co-opted". Especially when talking about people who had been reading this forum and Laura's books for a long time. The question remains whether they are happy with this life, or not.

The thing I am wondering is, assuming they have left / will leave, what will Saša's do about his EE trainer status? He didn't respect the network enough to not try channeling, not fling mud on Laura's work, and not answer really simply questions. If he didn't respect the idea that he was not qualified to try his hand at channeling, will he respect the idea that he is not qualified to teach EE? I am making a presumption here of course, but I would expect that if he keeps walking the path he is, he would be demoted from EE trainer status.

What's stopping him then from continuing to teach EE, even if under a different name? It was mentioned his classes had high turnout. For non-forum members taking his classes, they will likely see his EE trainer status as a symbol of authority. Will he dispense with the same bad advice he gave himself, throwing other people off track? I think what we might be seeing here is a splinter group forming. He might go off and do his own thing, under the belief he knows best, his ego bolstered by those around him with a less than critical mind.

What really seals my impression was his last (non) response. Like anart said, it doesn't take this long to respond with something of substance. Especially since he obviously has enough Internet access to post on FB. In fact, I can think of a way to respond with more substance using less words than his last non-response contained.

Ps. On a personal note, it boggles my mind that a person would value FB higher than this forum, which it seems he does.

The fact that they held 12+ sessions means either they knew that the forum would be against it, so they chose not to mention anything until only now. The "this is how not to channel" shtick is disingenuous within that context - are they saying that it took them 12 sessions before the thought that they were doing it wrong (or shouldn't do it in the first place) even occured to them? That seems extremely unlikely.

In that context, when they said "we love you" to the board, it may not be simply being naive or presumptuous. It may be a sign that they are attached to whatever they are communicating with (probably themselves), and have grown identified with it, and their channeling activity too.

So they may be further along their path than they wouldve been with just a spontaneous and stupid idea of doing only one session and then posting right away and reflecting on it right away.

SAO said:
In that context, when they said "we love you" to the board, it may not be simply being naive or presumptuous. It may be a sign that they are attached to whatever they are communicating with (probably themselves), and have grown identified with it, and their channeling activity too.

I still can't get over them saying "I love you" to the first 'thing' that comes through on a board. It's beyond ridiculous!

Back
Top Bottom