Experiment with the spirit board -lies coming through it & how to recognize them

Jason (ocean59) said:
Gawan said:
Anyway the matrix-world website did change and all logos are gone.

I just wanted to point out that I don't think this is the case. The old website, _http://www.matrixworld-loviste.com/ appears unchanged, and all the logos are intact. It does appear however, that they have started a new site, _matrixworld-hr.com which claims to be

(via Google translate) "a site that is committed to carry the uncensored news, research papers from all fields, including metaphysics and alternative, and we wish its members closer to the truth, whatever it may be, through research and publications that are not yet available on our premises.

Stay with us and help us in the quest for new knowledge. By reading."

I only noticed it because Sasa and Ljubica have been endlessly sharing and liking each other's articles from that site on Facebook over the last couple days, instead of the usual SOTT articles they used to post in the past.

I don't get it. didn't they say they:

Saša said:
If you want us to we will erase everything from our FB account and from MW website because we really understood it to come out in the public with our story and transcripts as you have said. We are really sorry for any distress that we created to you and others around you.

Saša said:
If the Elders want to we'll do it ASAP.

Ljubica said:
Done. Removed from MW and from FB account. Thank you.

so they said they have removed it and in fact didn't ?
and then they started a new website on the basis of wich self/-knowlege ?
I'm sorry but that gets more ridicules from minute to minute ! :mad:

Pashalis said:
I only noticed it because Sasa and Ljubica have been endlessly sharing and liking each other's articles from that site on Facebook over the last couple days, instead of the usual SOTT articles they used to post in the past.

There are a flurry of Sasa and Ljubica matrix FB posts in the past 24 hours, and Ljubica has just friended another Cass related FB person on my list. It seems that rather than deal with this, they have just walked away. Didn't even bother to say goodbye and close the door behind them.

There is obviously nothing wrong with their internet connection now. None of their recent FB posts are in English. Perhaps consolidating a Croatian following, with them as the gurus, is more important than their Work, so they have swept all of this thread under the rug and promoted themselves from student/sheep to magicians? Too weird.

Rabelais said:
Pashalis said:

There are a flurry of Sasa and Ljubica matrix FB posts in the past 24 hours, and Ljubica has just friended another Cass related FB person on my list. It seems that rather than deal with this, they have just walked away. Didn't even bother to say goodbye and close the door behind them.

There is obviously nothing wrong with their internet connection now. None of their recent FB posts are in English. Perhaps consolidating a Croatian following, with them as the gurus, is more important than their Work, so they have swept all of this thread under the rug and promoted themselves from student/sheep to magicians? Too weird.

--> One wrong action turned into
--> fear (after the network's reaction) which turned into
--> cowardice, which then turned into
--> denial, and finally which then turned into
--> hypocrisy (worst part)

not so much weirdness, methinks, but sad.

un chien anadolu said:
Rabelais said:
Pashalis said:

--> One wrong action turned into
--> fear (after the network's reaction) which turned into
--> cowardice, which then turned into
--> denial, and finally which then turned into
--> hypocrisy (worst part)

not so much weirdness, methinks, but sad.

That's seams to be plausible explanation.

The path they have chosen is unfortunate, but all is lessons in the end. In the recent session, the C's did say that one of them is in for a harsh lesson...

Rabelais said:
Pashalis said:

I'm not sure I see it as too weird. This all seems to be a case of extreme self importance on their part. They have given in to that part of themselves, and one can only hope they find their way out/back from it one day. And also that they don't hurt others by their lack of discipline and self awareness which is unlikely considering the facts present. The people that follow them, or find their way to them will most likely be hurt in the long run in different ways. The only thing we can do now as observes of this incident, is to see the path that self importance and arrogance can lead you to and work to not fall into the trap of our own 'darkness'.

Deedlet said:
The path they have chosen is unfortunate, but all is lessons in the end. In the recent session, the C's did say that one of them is in for a harsh lesson...

[...]

I'm not sure I see it as too weird. This all seems to be a case of extreme self importance on their part. They have given in to that part of themselves, and one can only hope they find their way out/back from it one day. And also that they don't hurt others by their lack of discipline and self awareness which is unlikely considering the facts present. The people that follow them, or find their way to them will most likely be hurt in the long run in different ways. The only thing we can do now as observes of this incident, is to see the path that self importance and arrogance can lead you to and work to not fall into the trap of our own 'darkness'.

Indeed ...

For me this was one of the harshest and most troubling lessons on this network so far - so easy to go astray, so easy to succumb to attack, so easy to get taken in by one's own failings and self-importance.
A reminder, that we need to redouble our own defenses and up the ante on perspicacity and honesty to self - I can now see much clearer why networking is so important and is the difference between failure or success.
Networking - one thing I still struggle with ...

[quote author=nicklebleu ]
For me this was one of the harshest and most troubling lessons on this network so far - so easy to go astray, so easy to succumb to attack, so easy to get taken in by one's own failings and self-importance.

A reminder, that we need to redouble our own defenses and up the ante on perspicacity and honesty to self - I can now see much clearer why networking is so important and is the difference between failure or success.

[/quote]

After reading, this came to mind as a quote from LKJ:

There is a disinformation program literally for everyone - no matter who you are, and what your interests are, what your beliefs are, which way you are focusing - there is a web site, set up just for you, to take you in, and to vector your thinking and your attention and the way they want you to think.

This thread has made me very sad.

All their hard work seems to have come to nothing. I’ve been hoping and hoping each day that Sasa and Ljubica would leave a post. This has reinforced the idea that you can’t make people do things. They do what they have to do.

nicklebleu said:

I especially like Nicklebleu's post re Networking as I find it so hard as well, my posts seem so inconsequential with so many multi-talented forumites.

`There is obviously nothing wrong with their internet connection now. None of their recent FB posts are in English. Perhaps consolidating a Croatian following, with them as the gurus, is more important than their Work, so they have swept all of this thread under the rug and promoted themselves from student/sheep to magicians? Too weird.`

Yes noticed on FB today more than 50+ followers in one day,boost for the Ego..but they have been carried away by a moonlight shadow and with no safety valves in there communication it doesnt look good for them or there followers.

I have followed this thread and have to say I find the whole thing completely bizarre. When I initially opened the thread there were no replies and was shocked to see what I was seeing, remembering the 'knowledge and Being' Video and Laura talking about making years of board notes, the dangers of being led astray and potentially deceived with such an experiment etc. I then straightaway assumed that they had likely been encouraged (maybe even asked) to do their own channeling by Laura/the Chateau, possibly as they were 'ready' and had done significant preparation.

Obviously this wasn't the case. I don't know any of the people involved but I made a mental note some time ago that Ljubica's posts always seemed very sharp, well informed and perhaps she was someone who had done alot of work on herself. This was just my general impression. There's enough information and personal testimony on this forum regarding vectoring, attacks and disinformation from just about every source and level imaginable, it makes me wonder what on earth was going through their minds when attempting this 'experiment'. Apart from being dangerous, so many of the questions asked in this session are just so completely 'off'. All the stuff about whether Laura is moving to their hometown, what is really going on here?

Up until last week I thought (hoped) that these guys were just gathering their thoughts but now it really looks like they've just bailed out completely. :huh:

nicklebleu said:

I agree with everything here and this is indeed an important lesson. I just find it hard to believe that these guys have forgotten or are choosing to ignore what's at stake here. We've all made mistakes and have fallen in our own ways, sometimes drastically but this forum provides a crucial opportunity to learn from these mistakes. If the individuals in the network are perceived as aspects of a 'soul group', it's not just the individuals that are being vectored but on some level the energies of the entire group. I wonder if they've considered this at all.

It's disappointing that they appear to have 'disappeared' but I suppose everyone has no make their own choice at the end of the day. I personally still hope that they will come back to face themselves and tell us what has really happened here as in terms of lessons, it will surely be beneficial for all of us.

I guess it is time for forum members to unfriend them on FB and pass the word on.

Pai said:
I have followed this thread and have to say I find the whole thing completely bizarre. When I initially opened the thread there were no replies and was shocked to see what I was seeing, remembering the 'knowledge and Being' Video and Laura talking about making years of board notes, the dangers of being led astray and potentially deceived with such an experiment etc.
If you consider that Ljubica actually translated the whole transcript of Knowledge and Being Video (which presumes that she has fully understood it and absorbed it) this turn of events is even more mind boggling.
Nobody can say exactly what is going on in their minds but truth be said I dont care anymore. The only emotion I feel at the moment is anger, to treat the network which has given them both so much in this way is dishonest and shameful, and to treat their own work they have put in so far in this manner is equally outrageous.

Herr Eisenheim said:
Pai said:
I have followed this thread and have to say I find the whole thing completely bizarre. When I initially opened the thread there were no replies and was shocked to see what I was seeing, remembering the 'knowledge and Being' Video and Laura talking about making years of board notes, the dangers of being led astray and potentially deceived with such an experiment etc.
If you consider that Ljubica actually translated the whole transcript of Knowledge and Being Video (which presumes that she has fully understood it and absorbed it) this turn of events is even more mind boggling.
Nobody can say exactly what is going on in their minds but truth be said I dont care anymore. The only emotion I feel at the moment is anger, to treat the network which has given them both so much in this way is dishonest and shameful, and to treat their own work they have put in so far in this manner is equally outrageous.

Even more shocking, yes. She evidently thought the evidence did not apply to her. Although as you say, it looks likely that nobody will ever know what was going through their minds so I'm simply second guessing this, as has everyone else for the last 19 pages. What a shame......

The situation caused me to recall this:
"It often happens that, having stopped before some barrier, usually the smallest and the most simple, people turn against the work, against the teacher, and against other members of the group, and accuse them of the very thing that is becoming revealed to them in themselves.
"Sometimes they repent later and blame themselves, then they again blame others, then they repent once more, and so on. But there is nothing that shows up a man better than his attitude towards the work and the teacher after he has left it... A decent man will behave decently even if he thinks he has been treated unjustly or wrongly. But many people in such circumstances show a side of their nature which otherwise they would never show." - Gurdjieff from ISOTM pgs 228-229

The situation caused me to recall this:
"It often happens that, having stopped before some barrier, usually the smallest and the most simple, people turn against the work, against the teacher, and against other members of the group, and accuse them of the very thing that is becoming revealed to them in themselves.
"Sometimes they repent later and blame themselves, then they again blame others, then they repent once more, and so on.

So very true!
Yet even in the midst of all the turmoil there is the internal "knowing" that your the one rocking the boat and creating the rocking effects for everyone else.

And when you are the problem, the best thing for everyone, is for you to either just swim beside the boat as best you can.. or get your self to shore and get on your own way.
There really is no one else, to blame.

Mod's note: Erased blank spaces.

Back
Top Bottom