Experiment with the spirit board -lies coming through it & how to recognize them

anart said:
Denis said:
My personal opinion is that he has the right to decide for himself what to do on this matter.

No one has suggested any differently.

I'm aware of that Anart, and that's cool because if it were otherwise I would not spend my time on this forum (before I came here I used to participate on one cult forum where the core inner group was demanding from other members to false flag YouTube accounts and organise massive dislike and "AntiHate"- actually AntiTruth- campaigns against anyone who dares to criticize them and their worldview, and many other things they did too- so naturally I am cautious of this kind of behavior).

Denis said:
anart said:
Denis said:
My personal opinion is that he has the right to decide for himself what to do on this matter.

No one has suggested any differently.

I'm aware of that Anart, and that's cool because if it were otherwise I would not spend my time on this forum (before I came here I used to participate on one cult forum where the core inner group was demanding from other members to false flag YouTube accounts and organise massive dislike and "AntiHate"- actually AntiTruth- campaigns against anyone who dares to criticize them and their worldview, and many other things they did too- so naturally I am cautious of this kind of behavior).

I understand why you'd be cautious. Just try to remember the context here. :)

well this issue of friendship on the FB is no brainer really.
I am one of the few people here who had opportunity to meet all three of them in RL and therefore you could say that FB friendship with them had more weight in my case.
But by the end of the day the network is my only true friend, I have learned this very well during past 5 years and sometimes it was very painful lesson.

The fact that Sasha, Ljubica and Zoran have shown such blatant disrespect, ungratefulness for the network which has given them so much and the fact they continue to behave dishonestly is reason enough not to associate with them anymore. It is also reason enough to question all emotional impressions I received during my past interactions with them.
As I said at the begining of this thread, these are not the people I use to know, and I dont care to know these people.

Herr Eisenheim said:
well this issue of friendship on the FB is no brainer really.
I am one of the few people here who had opportunity to meet all three of them in RL and therefore you could say that FB friendship with them had more weight in my case.
But by the end of the day the network is my only true friend, I have learned this very well during past 5 years and sometimes it was very painful lesson.

The fact that Sasha, Ljubica and Zoran have shown such blatant disrespect, ungratefulness for the network which has given them so much and the fact they continue to behave dishonestly is reason enough not to associate with them anymore. It is also reason enough to question all emotional impressions I received during my past interactions with them.
As I said at the begining of this thread, these are not the people I use to know, and I dont care to know these people.

Thank you HE. The same is with me. I can't say it better.

As for me, I am not friends with them on FB. I have only one friend on my facebook profile and that would be Lycan. I don't use FB at all and many people consider me to be weird because of that. :rolleyes:
The only person I have met personally who does the Work daily is Lycan (well, that's not so peculiar actually since we live in the same city not too far from each other's whereabouts)- in fact, he is the one who recommended this forum to me describing it as a network of good and honest people.
He was right, I've learned a great deal here by interacting with people and I still have so much to learn and apply. But hey, no rush- one step at a time, slowly but surely reaching the goal of self discovery and self realization.

I feel great respect and appreciation for this network of people, and hope that one day I will be able to contribute more here.

I read Ljubica's post in the Odyssey thread and realized, that leaving the door open here for Sasha's and Ljubica's return, would be like a well bought & thought out portfolio on the stock market.
Investment: leaving the door open.
Profit: If they return and explain thoroughly, they could contribute invaluable information to what could become a good part of experiment with the spirit board manual for the future: What to avoid, how to watch self, what not to do, info from the best source, who made errors, but came back. Account of journey of coming back.

forge said:
I read Ljubica's post in the Odyssey thread and realized, that leaving the door open here for Sasha's and Ljubica's return, would be like a well bought & thought out portfolio on the stock market.
Profit: If they return and explain thoroughly, they could contribute invaluable information to what could become a good part of experiment with the spirit board manual for the future: What to avoid, how to watch self, what not to do, info from the best source, who made errors, but came back. Account of journey of coming back.
Yeah, so true but don't hold Your breath ;)

From my limited experience... the perceived 'lies' from one board may be another's connective truths.

Posting? Revealing? It seems to represent a level of what some would think to be spiritual cheating, influencing even.

I am referencing, primarily, the first post of this topic. It is likened to reviewing previous conversations and better determining the dividing lines between the levels of coorespondence.

I no longer call the things not true 'lies' as they are not always so. There are distortions, but that is already understood when working within the spiritual things, I would hope.

Perceval said:
Lycan said:
Well this is not the things go like this around here. To tell the truth I'm new into this matter. Was on vacation when all this thing escalated. Yes Sasa and Ljubica are my FB friends, didn't erase them, neither I will since I'm not Laura, neither I have experience she has to say anything further into this mater. All I know is that I can't buy that "we wanted to show how channeling shouldn't be done" even they know that road to hell is pawned with good intentions. I don't like what they did and their justification of the mater but as I said, I lack Laura's expertise on this thing and all I can offer is my personal opinion.

You don't need 'expertise' to make a simple decision of whether or not to unfriend them on FB. You understand the matter well enough, you have your personal opinion (above), you should be able make your own decision based on that, and you have, you have decided that their behavior is respectable enough to remain 'friends' with them on FB.

I didn't say I need expertise to make a decision, I said I don't have one to say something more on that mater. What they did I don't respect and sry P but u have no idea why I have decided that what I've did. And I did make my decision and that is not to unfriend them, but also don't want to have anything with the matrix world project. And thx for the obvious things u mentioned.

1melissa3 said:
From my limited experience... the perceived 'lies' from one board may be another's connective truths.

Posting? Revealing? It seems to represent a level of what some would think to be spiritual cheating, influencing even.

I am referencing, primarily, the first post of this topic. It is likened to reviewing previous conversations and better determining the dividing lines between the levels of coorespondence.

I no longer call the things not true 'lies' as they are not always so. There are distortions, but that is already understood when working within the spiritual things, I would hope.

Please define for this forum the word fact?

forge said:

forge, I think you might be missing the fact that there is nothing they could 'tell us' that we don't already know. It's not like this is an unknown topic or that it wasn't completely foreseeable what would happen and exactly how it would happen. Mechanical man plus ego plus sleep plus delusion plus opening oneself up to things one cannot grasp can end no other way.

1melissa3 said:

I think what you're missing here is the fact that there is Objective truth. Everyone doesn't have 'their own truth' - that's a newage lie designed to keep people in chains and asleep. There is Objective Truth and this forum is working toward finding that, which necessarily entails removing all lies along the way.

Jerry said:
1melissa3 said:

Please define for this forum the word fact?

??? I apologize... I don't know what you mean.

The first post of this thread was regarding spirit board readings....

The picture posted was of a 'dead' example.... What is before your eyes now as you read is a type of 'living' example.

Lycan said:
I didn't say I need expertise to make a decision, I said I don't have one to say something more on that mater. What they did I don't respect and sry P but u have no idea why I have decided that what I've did. And I did make my decision and that is not to unfriend them, but also don't want to have anything with the matrix world project. And thx for the obvious things u mentioned.

It's OK, but this is not the way we communicate here. If you're not going to say why you decided what you decided, then what's the point in even bringing it up? Apart from your obvious irritation and sarcasm in the post above, are you trying to contribute to this discussion, somehow? Maybe you are, but I can't see how.

Back
Top Bottom