Experiment with the spirit board -lies coming through it & how to recognize them

[quote author=1melissa3]??? I apologize... I don't know what you mean.[/quote]

In order to better understand you.

Simple question, how about it?

Ailén said:
Lycan said:
I didn't say I need expertise to make a decision, I said I don't have one to say something more on that mater. What they did I don't respect and sry P but u have no idea why I have decided that what I've did. And I did make my decision and that is not to unfriend them, but also don't want to have anything with the matrix world project. And thx for the obvious things u mentioned.

It's OK, but this is not the way we communicate here. If you're not going to say why you decided what you decided, then what's the point in even bringing it up? Apart from your obvious irritation and sarcasm in the post above, are you trying to contribute to this discussion, somehow? Maybe you are, but I can't see how.

The reason I responded to Lycan's message was that it seems to me that he was claiming 'neutral ground', that he was deciding to not make a decision one way or the other in terms of unfriending, but of course by not unfriending them he DID make a decision, which seemed out of sync with his claim that he "didn't like what they did or their justification for it".

To give a wider perspective on the situation, all those interested in this topic should also read this:
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/234259-The-New-COINTELPRO-Cyberwarfare-hacktivists-and-the-Subversion-of-Anonymous

What we are seeing here is a multi-pronged attack.

Perceval said:
Ailén said:
Lycan said:
I didn't say I need expertise to make a decision, I said I don't have one to say something more on that mater. What they did I don't respect and sry P but u have no idea why I have decided that what I've did. And I did make my decision and that is not to unfriend them, but also don't want to have anything with the matrix world project. And thx for the obvious things u mentioned.

It's OK, but this is not the way we communicate here. If you're not going to say why you decided what you decided, then what's the point in even bringing it up? Apart from your obvious irritation and sarcasm in the post above, are you trying to contribute to this discussion, somehow? Maybe you are, but I can't see how.

The reason I responded to Lycan's message was that it seems to me that he was claiming 'neutral ground', that he was deciding to not make a decision one way or the other in terms of unfriending, but of course by not unfriending them he DID make a decision, which seemed out of sync with his claim that he "didn't like what they did or their justification for it".

@Ailén and Perceval

Well let's not go there, since I became "friends" on FB with them without first knowing them over cassiopaea, so I can't let this thing be the decision marker, without understanding mater deeper, as I stated that I didn't know what was going on when I came back from vacation. I don't participate anymore in their things and what ever they do, since I did translation of materials from sott, cassiopaea and so on. Yeah I don't like what they did, especially explaining nothing of the situation to anyone here. Bad on my part for not mentioning why I didn't unfriend them.

And I said those words u put Ailén in bold just because Perceval said "you have decided that their behavior is respectable enough", this sounded like he knows why I left them under "friends" but that perhaps comes because of my lack of the explanation, didn't want to sound sarcastic except that part about obvious. And it's more like I'm trying to understand why the heck they did something like this and on better part what they do now, since nobody of them "hold the ball" and did serious thinking about everything they did, as far as I see. They just continue where they left off with another matrix world domain, putting links and articles like they can't hit the brake or something.

So to sum it up, I can't unfriend them until I have more light of the situation, until that time I'll try to gain better perspective than I have now. Once again my apologies for not mentioning right away the reason, what then pushed situation to this point.

They just continue where they left off with another matrix world domain, putting links and articles like they can't hit the brake or something.

Sounds like they got there own version of Sott. Next thing you know there'll be a forum, maybe even a church. :lol: :scared:

Jerry said:
1melissa3]??? I apologize... I don't know what you mean.[/quote] In order to better understand you. Simple question said:
This is an example how not to use spirit board!

Couple weeks ago, we (Ljubica, Zo and Saša) decided to undertake experiment with spirit board. We made spirit board pretty much similar to the one Laura has, with Croatian diacritical signs (picture attached below).

Prior scientific experiment it is necessary to know what you want to measure, and according to that to design your experimental setup and to calibrate measuring instruments, to check the background (in order to understand the signal correctly), and on the end to conduct the measurement itself.

The example of reliable experiment with spirit board that we followed was Laura’s experiment with the C’s. Except this work, we did not have any other information to compare our experiment with. So the Laura’s work has helped us to design our experiment and actually assisted us to evaluate the background and to conduct the measurement.

Perhaps we even made a mistake with construction of the board itself, this was our first doubt, could someone make a proper experiment with the tool he doesn’t know well? The answer is: probably not.

The most important part of experimental setup are the persons conducting the experiment themselves. In this case: Ljubica, Saša & Zo. In order to obtain reliable results out of measurements, we should know ourselves to the finest details, or in the words of G, “to know our machines”. Any unknown in this area could and probably would produce a false reading.

In posted séances following this initial post you will probably notice many mistakes that we made, for example:
1 - Anticipation and wishful thinking
2 - Leading questions and being led by answers
3 - Too much curiosity and not taking inner alarms (subtle changes in energy) seriously
4 - Using too few check questions
5 - Unconscious mind
6 - Lack of suspicions
7 - Having prejudice
8 - Staying out of the network and thinking we can do it alone, without the help of the experienced elders
9 - Taking information that can't be checked seriously
10 - Not taking the dangers of spiritual world seriously
11 - Not thinking how our activity could affect people around us and those who are connected with us energetically
12 - Personal programs, gullibility, being naive
13 - Lack of critical thinking and channeling
14 - And many others

This all came to the surface during our experiment, and it was interesting to see how these negative aspects of ourselves were coming to light during experimentation with spirit board, about that we had many discussions and we still do, in one part we are happy to experiment with the board because with it we noticed easily all these discrepancies within ourselves.

All information that we could check turned out to be false and a lie. The surprising part is that source we got this information from, identified itself as 6D STO source. Our obvious conclusion is that this source is in fact a STS source.

We have had a more than dozen séances, and we’ll be happy to provide them here to everybody for analysis.

We know that it is easy to get a STS source, our experiment is an obvious example of that. One of possible reasons for not contacting STO source, we could think of, could be that we did not know how to correctly ask.
In order for data to be reliable, experiment must produce same results in various locations and by various researchers. Perhaps one of the first steps would be to standardize tools of trade, in this case standardized spirit board. Second step would be for researchers to have similar or the same knowledge of the tools of trade and themselves (machines), mutual trust among researchers using the same board could also be beneficial. In this case, since we are dealing with spiritual things, it would be interesting to set same standardized questions for checking out the source.

Our quest for Truth has led us so far and, although we contacted STS source or just our subconscious, we are still looking for objective truth.

We are kindly asking for network assistance and exchange of data in case that any of you have had similar experience, in order to reduce possible dangers, misleading contacts and how to recognize them in short period of time, and especially how to validate and cross check data you received or data you are receiving.

We are most grateful to Laura and Chateau crew for encouraging us to share this information with all of you.

Yours,
Ljubica, Zo & Saša

P.S. For the time being we have only couple of transcribed séances translated into English, we’ll add new ones as we get them prepared.

1melissa3 said:
Jerry said:
1melissa3 said:
From my limited experience... the perceived 'lies' from one board may be another's connective truths.

Posting? Revealing? It seems to represent a level of what some would think to be spiritual cheating, influencing even.

I am referencing, primarily, the first post of this topic. It is likened to reviewing previous conversations and better determining the dividing lines between the levels of coorespondence.

I no longer call the things not true 'lies' as they are not always so. There are distortions, but that is already understood when working within the spiritual things, I would hope.

Please define for this forum the word fact?

??? I apologize... I don't know what you mean.

The first post of this thread was regarding spirit board readings....

The picture posted was of a 'dead' example.... What is before your eyes now as you read is a type of 'living' example.

However, the misunderstanding/issue that was being discussed previous to my posting was not my focus at the time. Upon re-reading, I better understand why it appears so. I hope that for the board this may clarify a few of my comments rather than continually confuse.

1melissa3 said:
However, the misunderstanding/issue that was being discussed previous to my posting was not my focus at the time. Upon re-reading, I better understand why it appears so. I hope that for the board this may clarify a few of my comments rather than continually confuse.

No, unfortunately, you're still not making much sense.

anart, should I start a new thread about my experiences with spirit boards? I thought to just add to this one, but to revert the conversation back to seances and such may not be welcomed by everyone.

1melissa3 said:
anart, should I start a new thread about my experiences with spirit boards? I thought to just add to this one, but to revert the conversation back to seances and such may not be welcomed by everyone.

I don't think a new thread about spirit boards is necessary. Did you get a chance to read the two threads I linked to you in the thread you started on 'facts'?

1melissa3 said:

melissa, is English your native language?

I am American and have only spoken in American English. I have been adjusting, apparently for some time, on becoming better able to have a conversation within one level. *I read through the seances. It is something I do not understand so much from a board as it can be drawn from some individuals. This has been my experience. I do not wish to be noise. My aim was to discuss the topic.* There is a difference that I have come to know in the the levels of communication even if the words used are common. It is a different understanding from within one's own perception. The levels of mentalism explain the basic fundamentals.

1melissa3 said:
I am American and have only spoken in American English. I have been adjusting, apparently for some time, on becoming better able to have a conversation within one level. *I read through the seances. It is something I do not understand so much from a board as it can be drawn from some individuals. This has been my experience. I do not wish to be noise. My aim was to discuss the topic.* There is a difference that I have come to know in the the levels of communication even if the words used are common. It is a different understanding from within one's own perception. The levels of mentalism explain the basic fundamentals.

Well, I'm sorry, Melissa, but you write like someone who has some sort of cognitive disorder. Do you take some sort of medication that could affect your thinking/writing?

Laura said:
What we are seeing here is a multi-pronged attack.

I was thinking that, it looks so synchronized these two events.

And of course, like if the two attempts try to discredit this group.

Jerry said:
They just continue where they left off with another matrix world domain, putting links and articles like they can't hit the brake or something.

Sounds like they got there own version of Sott. Next thing you know there'll be a forum, maybe even a church. :lol: :scared:

:lol: you forgot to mention a therapy program, I mean if that's their intention come on, it's so silly without any identity.

I just thought I would add my thoughts on this subject.

I've read the thread through, I understand what Ljubica and Sasha have done and all the implications. I have unfriended them on FB.

I also think I have learned a few things from these events, about weakness and honesty (and a few other things, too).

I know I have weaknesses, and this story has made me examine them (the ones I am aware of) in such a way that I have to wonder how they might be exploited, or how I may allow them, to cause me to make an error that is harmful to the group or turn my back on the work, this group, or even the desire to be STO. Although I feel quite sure I would never do such a thing, that my feelings about this network and the people in it that have helped me along the way, are rock solid, I have to wonder. I don't know Sasha, but I have gotten the impression that he was very well liked, respected and trusted. So maybe something like this could happen to any one of us, given the right set of circumstances and energies.

So I have decided to work even harder at winning the battle of the "I's" whenever it breaks out. I usually know when I am doing something I shouldn't, and I go ahead and do it anyway. I even know that what I tell myself to convince me that it's okay, is a bunch of hogwash. And even if I can't see how succumbing to a particular weakness in my daily life could bring harm to this group, instead of just to myself - like drinking beer or eating gluten - I have to be aware that ANY weakness is an opening for negative influence. And that could lead to bad decision-making which has the potential of hurting the group. So I have to get stronger.

Honesty? Well, I bought myself a Ouija board about a year and a half ago. I tried it a couple of times with a friend, but nothing came of it. And it was really only part common sense that made me stop. I knew that it could take years of asking before getting any kind of contact, and that would be very time-consuming. The time I would have to spend trying would be better used Working on myself, reading, networking, etc. Also, I realized that I wasn't all that familiar with what I could ask about, that Laura hasn't already asked, so that pretty much left me with mainly personal information. And that would be a purely STS communication, something I knew I didn't want. And as others have stated, there is SO MUCH for me to learn right here at SOTT that there really wasn't any point to doing it. I wanted to get that out in the open, because I want to be more honest with the network, starting right now.

I don't know if Sasha and/or Ljubica are still logging in and reading this thread, but if so, I would like to address this to them.

Let's just say for a moment that what you have said about misunderstanding Laura's instructions about sharing these sessions on the forum are true, that you thought she meant to share them with the world. Even if no one here can understand how that is possible, if it is true, then it is a mistake. We have all made mistakes, and there is not a more forgiving group in the world (that I know of) than this one, if you are open and honest about what happened. And talk about a chance to grow!

I bet there isn't a single member of this network that hasn't had thoughts about attending a session with the C's, or making contact with a higher intelligence. The experience would be exhilarating, I think. We would all like to have the benefit of receiving some kind of personal information that might help us to understand ourselves, or the people in our lives. We would all like to have the chance to help others in this way, as well. And because of that, I think people here would be able to understand if thoughts like these influenced you to go ahead with your experiment. I know I would.

I think that your use of the word "we" in your responses was simply an attempt to shoulder the blame together, instead of pointing the finger at a single person. I wouldn't feel comfortable doing that, either. After all, any one of you could have been strong and refused to participate, but you all went along with it. But I think this thread has made it pretty clear why it could be important to speak up.

After reading the responses to your posts here, I can see why you might have become more and more ashamed of what you have done, surprised by the reactions you received, making it harder and harder to speak up, and that is why you have fallen silent. There have been many emotions expressed here, including outright anger. And your continued silence has led some posters to actually start mocking you openly (something I'm not too comfortable with). That can only make it harder to face up to it all.

All of these things I could understand - and I'm sure I'm not the only one - if you were to come here and talk about them honestly. I don't even feel like any of these things should be taken personally by anyone, not if the group is situationally aware. Unfortunately, we cannot be situationally aware if you don't share with us.

But there is one thing I am sure that no one would be able to understand - and would have a hard time forgiving - and that is your turning your backs on your friends. They are your friends, after all, even if they have expressed themselves quite emotionally in this thread. I have a hard time believing, after hearing what good things people have said about you, that you are full-blown psychopaths. I think you would have to be to pull off the act of being such great people at the PFest, and then just blowing everyone off like they mean nothing to you. That is what it appears you are doing.

Think about it. That would be an extremely STS thing to do. And that act would be the first building block of whatever project you may be thinking of embarking on - hardly a basis for helping others.

I think speaking up about it is the right thing to do. But, free will, right? You can do whatever you want.

Back
Top Bottom