Experiment with the spirit board -lies coming through it & how to recognize them

Seamas said:
Reading through this thread today reminded me of the 2 or 3 times I "played" at a Quija board when I was younger.
[...]
If this is sidetracking this thread too much I will start a new thread.

It is interesting, because I almost made a post very similar to yours yesterday, but then experienced simultaneous computer/router failures in the 30 seconds between preview/posting, and then thought twice about posting it altogether. :) I was going to do so in this thread, where a similar conversation is also currently taking place, fwiw, so as not to get to far off-topic on this thread.

There's also the extensive thread here which I have yet to go all the way through, but has a lot of detailed questions, answers, and discussion on the topic.

Jason (ocean59) said:
Seamas said:
Reading through this thread today reminded me of the 2 or 3 times I "played" at a Quija board when I was younger.
[...]
If this is sidetracking this thread too much I will start a new thread.

It is interesting, because I almost made a post very similar to yours yesterday, but then experienced simultaneous computer/router failures in the 30 seconds between preview/posting, and then thought twice about posting it altogether. :) I was going to do so in this thread, where a similar conversation is also currently taking place, fwiw, so as not to get to far off-topic on this thread.

There's also the extensive thread here which I have yet to go all the way through, but has a lot of detailed questions, answers, and discussion on the topic.

Thanks for your reply Jason. This looks like one answer to my question of what to do about "them":

Nienna Eluch said:
Al Today said:
If FRV rises, do they leave?
:halo: :halo: :halo:

From my understanding, yes they do leave once FRV rises. A person becomes unpalatable to them vibratory-wise.

Doing the EE program and releasing repressed emotions raises the FRV and can cause attachment release, as well as doing the Work.

Re: Experiment with the spirit board -lies coming through it & how to recognize

anart said:
adam7117, it appears that you are not thinking at all. Is this due to being at your parents, or is something else going on? It is quite disconcerting.

Hi Anart, yes - my mind is quite preoccupied with family at the moment. It has been 9 years since we've been together and it's all very intensely emotional. There's very little time to sit down and quietly think and my mind is a bit overloaded. In fact, when I was writing the message, everyone was waiting to usher me to yet another adventure (trip to Warsaw). I wanted to respond as the issue upset me as well but did not act in a considerate and thoughtful way.

I apologise for the upset it has caused and take the feedback onboard. "I nudged the ball and it fell on my head..." Ouch. :(

Just for the record - when the VB saga was starting, I was one of the people who responded with "Ignore the problem and it will go away, just be nice." (if I recall the events correctly). With hindsight, this was the wrong thing to say. I simply did not understand the magnitude of the problem and had no understanding of psychopathology whatsoever.

As I'm directly interacting with my family at the moment, I'm beginning to think that running this program is an act of rebellion against my overprotective and emotional mother. There was a messy divorce in our family and she dragged the kids into it, using them as pawns in the game played out between the parents. Breton's story is actually eerily similar...

It affected me negatively, I became withdrawn and began to dislike argumentative people of any kind who let emotions rule their behaviour. Like my grandmother (dad's mum), I would prefer to act nice and make good with others - even if it cost me dearly. Just not to argue and keep the peace. But that is very short-sighted.

And, as most kids tend to - I also exhibited similar patterns during adulthood (those same ones I was trying to rebel against) which triggered self-hatred and low self-esteem. So this is where I'm at with the Work. The one thing it's all lacking is asking for feedback from the network as I could be totally wrong about all of this.

I did not mean to say that we should act nice in this situation at all. What has taken place is outrageous, dangerous to the individuals and the group, and very worrisome - hence my attempt at the post. There's just lots of activity and emotional thinking around me at the moment and it's exhausting - I tend to run away from that. So when I got the hint of anger in other posts - I immediately projected my own issues.

Also, the way I express myself in writing is likely causing a breakdown in communication. It is actually similar to spoken word from my whereabouts... I need to remain conscious of that as it is not externally considerate.

This is digressing now and is off-topic so, again, apologies.

---

Has anyone been able to get in touch with either of the trio via the phone or in person? The silence is worrisome...

A question as an aside ...

Is practicing astrology or geomancy (which I am interested in) also generally discouraged?

In my view this is less dangerous than channeling, as it is (or seems to me) to be more "passive".

PS Mods: If you think that this is not the right place to ask that question, please move/ delete ...

I'm thinking that every tool can be used to help you or to harm you (and those around you). If you don't know how to handle a knife it can hurt you, but if you know how to use it, it can bring you much good. I think the same applies to the Oujia board. For one who is ready for it - being and knowledge-wise - it can help with gaining insight and getting rid of attachments. But if you don't know how to use it, it can be harmful and even attract attachments. And at all times it is important to be vigilant and to network, especially in these times!

nicklebleu said:

Is practicing astrology or geomancy (which I am interested in) also generally discouraged?

I do astrology when people harass me long enough, but after 30 years "practicing" it, the only real value I see in it is as a focusing tool for a "psychic" reading. Do you read my astrological forecasts in the Dot Connector?

As I said, being psychic is okay - I value the input from psychic members of the forum as long as they are not channeling god-knows-what or hanging out with lizards. Dreams are a great psychic pathway.

What do you mean by geomancy?

I'm always "reading the environment" if that is what you mean. Ark does I Ching, too. But these are just tools to access one's own inner knowledge OR connection to the Universe/oneself in the future. When things happen, or a series of things happen, I sit down with my network, describe and discuss it and try to interpret it.

I've got a pendulum here on my desk, but that's never been my best tool... so I don't really use it.

The main issue with all of it is establishing a good feedback mechanism for training the impressions/insights so that you know when it is "correct" and when it is just noise.

adam7117 said:
I wanted to respond as the issue upset me as well but did not act in a considerate and thoughtful way.[...]

and began to dislike argumentative people of any kind who let emotions rule their behaviour.

Yet your response here was exactly that - letting your emotions rule your behavior.

Not only did you miss the crux of the situation, but you let your emotions fuel your posting, introducing more friction into the situation. This, all while being sure it was because you so dislike people who let emotions rule their behavior.

Certainly something to look at, once you're free of your current location/situation.

Well I'm really impressed with this situation, but I would like to share an IDEA that I thought it was only thoughts nothing to worry about but I'm part of a network too, so I think It could be important , for the last 6 months there have been hard situations in my life, specially with my husband ,kids and job, sometimes an "Idea came to my mind " : "why don't you use the board? , it have been like I have an image of a board, a picture like the board they (Sasa and Ljubica) used, immediately I replace that Idea thinking that I need to focus more in the "the work", so I seek more and more information in the forum, sott books etc to learn and see the global picture of my life.

When I was in October in the paleofest many of us talked about that would be great to assist a session with the C´s but that's it, no more comments about that issue again, but now I see that we weren't the ones who think the issue of the session with C´s...

Now I think that maybe that idea wasn't mine, after all!!!!!, the situations with my husband and family make me think that I've have been attacked in many ways, that's why I 'vie always think I'm not prepared for such thing and I wanted to focus on my work ,

I've got a pendulum here on my desk, but that's never been my best tool... so I don't really use it.

I bought a pendulum the last October in France and make some experiments, I make simply question but I've found out that I've always answer myself :P :lol: So I decided to stop the pendulum thing and focus in my work..

The main issue with all of it is establishing a good feedback mechanism for training the impressions/insights so that you know when it is "correct" and when it is just noise.

I'm sure to establishing that feedback mechanism we need to do at least one exorcism and 40 years of work reading 15 hours a day!!!!!so some of us like me are very far, from that point. :rolleyes:

zim said:

I bought a pendulum the last October in France and make some experiments, I make simply question but I've found out that I've always answer myself :P :lol: So I decided to stop the pendulum thing and focus in my work..

Have you read the book from T.C Lethbridge: The Power of the Pendulum? An interesting short read about that topic.

Yes I have read it a long time ago in spanish , the book that I have doesnt talk much about the pendulum itself , it talks about the future dreams and mind, bioelectricity-telepathy but to be totally honest I did not understood very well that book, since the author mixed several topics which didnt make me clear what exactly was the use of the pendulum :-[ :-[, I meant it is used just to find out hide things like water, or missing things persons???? Or to find out the indice of the material things.....!!!! :-[ :-[ :(

Could it be said that some ideas, that may be considered psychic, are at time's just good old school intuition, or remote viewing. And the more one practices, and learns to recognize the promots that are felt, the stronger the connection becomes, to where it's like regaining the 6 sense, that we are all born with. That has perhaps been intentionally striped away by the system, by the foods we eat, the programs one watches, the people we associate with, the sts things we practice that keep it out of ones reach.

Case in point. Today while recycling, down at the collection boxes, i cam across a strip of plastic, like a long strap, only a few mm wide, glued end to end, making a large loop. I have other uses, and ideas for this material before, and so when i see it i ether grab it or just leave it to recycle. Well for some reason i decided to take it, not really having any use for it at the moment and went about my way.

I was at the lumber yard picking up six very long post for a project. I had to load them in the car, and i came to realize that they needed to be held together, to keep them from sliding in to the drives seat from the front of the passenger's seat. Low and behold the plastic strap came into play, as means to to secure them from sliding around , this kept them from moving into my lap during a tight turn for the drive home.

I did not get to worked up, but just felt comfortable listening to the thought this may come in handy. It's these little thoughts that seem to work in my favor, when when i take the time to listen "hey check the is out you might needed this".

Or maybe it's just good inter wishion

First i liked the idea of the spirit-board videos. Then thought about it soberly. Why burden myself with the results? Had enough problems already! Didn't need a spirit board to top them off. Psyche described powerful psychic experiences. Compared to those i was cursed with weak to moderate ones, useless scandalous info, round-about content. Always received when i didn't need it and the experiences seemed about trivial happenings, very off-topic far from what i wanted. Hated all of them, because they had no constructive use. Psychic experiences i could compare to being bombarded with cold rain and hail, despite sitting inside a warm room in winter with windows safely shut.

Laura said:
nicklebleu said:

What do you mean by geomancy?

I recently read "Games of the Gods" by Pennick where he describes "geomancy" as the art of divination similar to astrology, but with the 16 figures (Puer, Amissio, Albus, Populus etc.). I got interested in that, as it seems to be similar to astrology, but without the tables and trigonometry. You are essentially able to do it with a pen and pencil. I then bought another book on the subject "Teh Art and Practice of Geomancy" by John Michael Greer, which delves deeper into the subject. He goes further than I am interested, he seems to be involved in some "magic" brought up through these figures etc.

But I thought that I would like to give this form of divination a try. I have tried pendulums, but I don't seem to have a knack for that ...

zim said:
Yes I have read it a long time ago in spanish , the book that I have doesnt talk much about the pendulum itself , it talks about the future dreams and mind, bioelectricity-telepathy but to be totally honest I did not understood very well that book, since the author mixed several topics which didnt make me clear what exactly was the use of the pendulum :-[ :-[, I meant it is used just to find out hide things like water, or missing things persons???? Or to find out the indice of the material things.....!!!! :-[ :-[ :(

From my reading of TCL and the pendulum he describes, including specifics for various matters, it was the 'rate' and 'length' that became significant, for him. The book is not sitting near but for instance, as an example, silver had a string length of lets say 22 inches and a spin rate of 16 revolutions. TCL lists a number items which he calibrated with Length/Rate values, however, and I'm not sure, but there does not seem to be a full rate/length table on matters and would be interested if there was.

Made one out of a piece of juniper - hemp string & a dowel and tried it out on the examples he stated, which seemed quite accurate.

Some have mentioned the idea of "assisting" with a cs session, and that it could be "fun", I wonder what kind of assisting most of us could do in that case? It seems at best we could find out something about our machine, but more likely we would just get in the way. I honestly couldn't think of anything I would ask the cs that I can't ask the forum with greater benefit, or even figure out with some personal effort by research, thought, and Work in general. So only after I have exhausted all my "earthly" resources does it make any sense to attempt anything else - and I can't even think of anything that would fit the category of "nothing else but channeling will yield an answer or a good direction towards the answer".

And let's not forget that even in that very rare case where all resources are exhausted, and assuming we have all the prerequisite learning and proper collinear company to even attempt using a board, all it will show is the garbage in our own subconscious mind. So I must conclude, if I am to be honest with myself, that any desire to talk with the cs is not fueled by genuine interest to learn but by laziness and hubris.

This is speaking of myself, but I would recommend anyone who hopes to join in on a session at least sincerely look at where this desire is coming from, and truly how beneficial it would be for most of us in the vast majority of cases. If you really had something that makes sense to ask the cs wouldn't you have posted it in the ask the cs board? For me, if it's not something I would ask Laura to ask the cs because there are avenues I have not explored yet, then I see no reason to want to sit at the board either.

Nevermind that EE itself is a form of channeling, especially POTS, which is much safer and very powerful if used with sincerity, openness, and faith in our interaction with the creation. When we are ready to talk to the cs with a board and there is a genuine good reason to do so, then and only then will the situation present itself, osit.

Back
Top Bottom