Experiment with the spirit board -lies coming through it & how to recognize them

Chu said:
Welcome back, Ljubica!

I could be wrong, but the way I understood Sasa's post about your "endeavor" was that he'd be interested in knowing how the experiment ended, and why, what you learned from that in particular, or if the realizations came afterwards... that sort of thing. He can correct me if I misunderstood.

Can't comment on your plans, because that concerns the situation in your own country, but do keep networking (it might be better to start a new thread, since this one is about the experiment...)

Thank you Chu.

OK, I'll will open new therad with the topic about making own food and tobacco in Croatia (for people who are interested in such things), but in a little while when I can present real results and possible problems.

Sorry for not understanding correctly importance of that what Saša asked of me. I had a impression that is most important to explain ongoing programs and biases in my head, but I'll try to explain it as best possible what I learned from spirit board experiment.

Experiment ended after we found out that we are lying ourself, actually that we a probably in direct danger since communicating with elementals (I must say I still don't understand this part totally but that little what I can understand is giving me goose bumps), but I'm grateful with all my heart that Laura asked C's about it.

I will try to write in chronological order what I learned thanks to the mistake involving our experiment, and thanks to the fact I was banned from the forum.

1. Ouija board is dangerous in a hands of ignorant and egoistic operators, that is myself.
2. Curiosity is dangerous if mixed with the ego.
3. Stupidity is no excuse for life threatening episodes.
4. There is no better place to learn about STO but in this forum.
5. There is no better organization on the world but FOTCM.
6. Nothing is more valuable than extended family in FOTCM, once you lose it, feels like dying. Nothing can heal this wound.
7. It is possible to kill ego with networking on the forum, it hurts less than being banned from the FOTCM and forum, and that one must do it all allone.
8. Situations that ego perceive as a bad things, are usually situations with valuable lessons, if not fighting ego, lessons are not learned, and than must learn it on much harder way.
9. Although there is no time, just a 3D illusion of it, I can not return 4 years back and I will have to live with the notion that I'm slow learner, and that could be a problem in the future.
10. I was a vampire especially when impatient and reckless, and whenever vampire was active I had feeling of hole in my stomach, blurred vision, and I was addicted shopingholic.
11. The vampire beast in me is now popping up only after the bite of another vampire. I gave information to my mother and people in my household to tell me whenever vampire is active in order to fight it. Most of the time I can see it by myself, but sometimes when I'm extremely tired or when having strong migraines and have to work it pop ups. This is ongoing situation I'm figting with.
12. Flight is not an option when among the forum members, there is no option for networking.
13. Cowardice is not excuse for making life threatening mistakes.
14. Never listen to the lazy "I's" these are false personalities.
15. Guilt is a good thing if serves as a constant reminder never again to do the same mistake, or anyting remotely stupid and dangerous.
16. Don't listen to the family member who is saying "you can do everything you want." That means family member don't think at all.
17. Dissociation is not a help to survive trough negative experiences, that is a sign to wake up and work on a mind garbage.
18. When expecting freebies, one become free lunch.
19. Never take friendship for a granted.
20. Learn to say sorry and never do the same mistake again.
21. If you don't understand something, ask for explanation, no big deal if you have dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, learn to live with it.

Right now I'm fighting with: 8, 9, 11, 13, 17 and 21.

I lost any wish to play with spirit board, and to be honest, it is scary to know that Ouija is sold all around the world as a "game."

The points I mentioned in upper parts of the posts bothered me for last two and half years, the biggest motivation to fight the programs I mentioned was mistake I did with Ouija board and regret about it. Please forgive me not to writing whole novel how did I come to upper conclusions, because it is really hard to put 27 months of work in one post.

Please ask me whatewer needed, I'll be happy to answer any question and to give more feedback.

I did something wrong so my reply to Z is posted two times, sorry guys.

[Name deleted by admin for privacy]

And do you think that i am potentially dangerous?

Things don t quite work like that in real life, you can not conclude much from person s writing because most of communication is done through interaction, especially non-verbal way, if even through that in specific cases. If being aware that there are people who are payed and have no private life, relentless, totally dedicated so they can act person to get admission of targeted group or person and infiltrate it you would not write what you wrote above, not mentioning unconscious puppets and psychopaths which can be interlinked with this above. But I understand there is lack of understanding of the essence of it from people who have not experienced it in some way like some people experienced it in real life here like Laura, or seen how it works because it is not really public knowledge.

as probably it will be for us much easier to work on our common programs together, if we will have ability to have meetings face to face .. we already talked about that at one Croatian / regional group about Wave and Cs on FB, and i learned also that some are and some are not official members of FOTCM, but we do share, research and respect to your work, and we d contributing as much as we know and can ... so sorry for misunderstanding it should be written - let meet us who follow, research and respect FOTCM and SOTT work.

When it comes to such groups there is noise, some New-Agery stuff, lack of understanding among some and some did not even pass over their nationalist tendencies.

Corvinus, I was a bit ironic ;) ... sure, what do we know about our own minds is just a little drop of possible misuse and abuse of our own personas, that is why the Work is helping us to learn and be aware, right ... and help us to recognize and deal with stuff more objectivly.

And reading now again about nationalistic tensions in Croatian group, even between individuals who follow this path, or at least want to do that, is for me quite surprising. What can be recognized from that is probably that the question of national antagonism in exYu is still on black and white terms, and if someone is not able to overcome that, or at least if one see that other person is still running under certain programs, it is nor very useful to run into polemics on that ground. It is very strange that this group in Croatia is not willing to use those obstacles to help each other to get out of the nationalistic programming.

solarmind said:
It is very strange that this group in Croatia is not willing to use those obstacles to help each other to get out of the nationalistic programming.
Maybe you cannot see the whole picture. If I remember well wishing for others your own wish is not STO. Also, is much more fun to let things go with their own way. ;)

I guess Dakota you misunderstood my post. You can't do the Work alone, and if you want to get rid of national programs you will look for someone who can help you with that. If you don't you will not. Or if you still have no idea what you want, you will search around ... what you say is that why should we do any effort to be a decent human, wneh we can just let things to drift as they want ... well i am not sure it is good idea to let yourself just drift down the river, at least not before you investigate is it river at all ...

Welcome back, Ljubica! :)

I don't know if you missed Laura's question, so I'm posting it, just in case... I'm curious what is up with that website.

Laura said:
I have heard that you have a sort of channeling website. Have you taken that down?

grini said:
Welcome back, Ljubica! :)

I don't know if you missed Laura's question, so I'm posting it, just in case... I'm curious what is up with that website.

Laura said:
I have heard that you have a sort of channeling website. Have you taken that down?

Yep, i am also curious to know what was with that?

Laura said:
Eärwen said:
Z said:
I am glad you have find your way back Cubic.
It is so easy to get derailed and when this happens it can be very difficult to find your way back. There are still many battles to win and you have taken the step in the right direction.

Upwards and onwards!

Thank you Z, although is easier to say than to do it "upwards and onwards" I will do my best to follow it.

PS: I'm aware to have long road ind front of myself but, boy, it's really easier within the best network in the world.

Sorry to miss this. What channeling website? The only thing connected to to the Ouija board was issued in two texts, with explanation that despite spirit board is sold as a game, in truth it is extremely dangerous tool for people who use it.

These are the links: http://matrixworldhr.com/2011/10/15/divinacija-drugi-dio-ouija-ploca/
http://matrixworldhr.com/2011/10/14/divinacija-%E2%80%93-prvi-dio/

Any Croatian or Serbian forum member could read it and see that is actually a warning, and recognition of our mistake.

Here is a part of the text:

first on Croatian:

Matrix World tim je napravio eksperiment koji je uključivao Ouija ploču. Nakon svega možemo s odovornošću reći da smo shvatili smo kako je "igranje" s pločom iznimno opasna stvar u rukama nevještih i lako obanjenih egoističnih sudionika točnije osoba koje slabo ili nimalo poznaju sebe i svijet oko sebe. Osim činjenice da smo bili neuki u postavljanju pitanja i potrage za vrsnim izvorom, evidentno je da smo se mogli spojiti isključivo s negativnim entitetima jer nismo tražili pomoć već smo zahtijevali komunikaciju s izvorom s kojim komunicira vrsni tim kanalizatora. Pored očiglednih propusta u pripremi eksperimenta i pitanja, dozovlili smo da nas ponese ideja kako "mi zaista nešto ili nekoga kanaliziramo," iako je sada i te kako jasno da smo bili pijuni u "rukama" sila o kojima nemamo pojma.

Smatramo kako je Ouija ploča alat s kojim se definitivno može doći u doticaj s "osnostranim" silama, no s obzirom da su nama viši denziteti skriveni od pogleda i većine osjeta, najveća je mogućnost upasti u zamku kakvog "gladnog" entiteta koji se želi zabaviti ili nahraniti, smatramo kako Ouija ploča definitivno nije igračka za djecu i odrasle te da, ako se već želite baviti divinacijom, iskoristite alate koji vam ne mogu naštetiti poput rašli i viska i to na način kako je proučavao T. C. Lethbridge. Ne morate nam vjerovati na riječ, čak vam se može činiti smiješno da igračku za djecu smatramo opasnom, no držimo kako je bolje spriječiti nego liječiti.

And now on english:

Matrix World team recently made experiment with Ouija board. After all that we experienced we come to conclusion that "playing" with Ouija board is extremely dangerous thing in hands of inexperienced, easily manipulated and egoistical users, actually in hands of people without any knowledge of world around them and world in side them. Not only that we were inexperienced in asking questions or finding valuable source, it is evident that we could only connect with negative entities and that we did not ask for help but we demanded communication with a source od channeling who is in contact with only one excellent channelling team. Not only that we made mistakes in preparing experiment and questions, we allowed ourself to be carried by idea that we are actually channelling something, it is obvious that we were just a pawns in a hands of powers we do not know nothing.

We think that Ouija board is tool that can be used for getting in touch with higher "powers" but we must know that higher densities are hidden from us and our senses, and the biggest possibility is to get caught in a trap of some hungry entity who would wish to feed on you or simply play with you. We strongly believe that Ouija board is not a game for kids nor for adults, and if you want to work with divination, you could use tools that can't hurt you, like pendulum on a way TC Lethbridge use it. You don't have to believe to our words, you can even find it funny that we are thinking that "child game" is dangerous, but we think it is better to be safe than sorry.

On the beginning of the text and on the bottom of the text are once more words how Ouija is dangerous, no matter that it is sold as a game.

I will gladly remove this texts if anyone things it is not fair warning and if not OK to say that we did play with it and that we made serious and dangerous mistake.

PS: Most of the texts on Matrix World are about:

pathocracy: http://matrixworldhr.com/category/ponerologija-diktatura-psihopata/
earth changes: http://matrixworldhr.com/category/zemaljske-promjene/
Medical and big pharma lies, truth abozt tobacco, Keto diet, paleo diet, and dangers of vaccines: http://matrixworldhr.com/category/u-zdravom-tijelu-zdrav-duh/
and of course about all other themes I learned via SOTT, Green Med Info, RT, Sputnik News, RIA and so one. If somethig is not according to the teachings on the forum I will gladly remove it immediately.

we even twoMW texts are now on Croatian Sott, one is about tobacco:

http://hr.sott.net/article/230-Zdravstvene-dobrobiti-pusenja-duhana

and another is about benefits of slleping in a cold room:

http://hr.sott.net/article/218-Spavanje-u-hladnoj-sobi-poboljsava-zdravlje

Once more sorry for not seing immediately Laura's post, thanks to members who reminded me.

I am sorry for hasty translation.

solarmind said:
Corvinus, I was a bit ironic ;) ... sure, what do we know about our own minds is just a little drop of possible misuse and abuse of our own personas, that is why the Work is helping us to learn and be aware, right ... and help us to recognize and deal with stuff more objectivly.

And reading now again about nationalistic tensions in Croatian group, even between individuals who follow this path, or at least want to do that, is for me quite surprising. What can be recognized from that is probably that the question of national antagonism in exYu is still on black and white terms, and if someone is not able to overcome that, or at least if one see that other person is still running under certain programs, it is nor very useful to run into polemics on that ground. It is very strange that this group in Croatia is not willing to use those obstacles to help each other to get out of the nationalistic programming.

Which Croatian group are you talking about? Our FOTCM and regular forum members, or that group you said you had met on FB?

as probably it will be for us much easier to work on our common programs together, if we will have ability to have meetings face to face .. we already talked about that at one Croatian / regional group about Wave and Cs on FB, and i learned also that some are and some are not official members of FOTCM, but we do share, research and respect to your work, and we d contributing as much as we know and can ... so sorry for misunderstanding it should be written - let meet us who follow, research and respect FOTCM and SOTT work.

Who is this "we", and who organized and/or led that meeting? And how are "we" contributing as much as "we" know and can? I'm confused.

Dear Chu

1. about some split at some Croatian group, i heard about that from few people, and as well as when i was visiting your place this winter, that few years ago there was attempt to make stronger community in Croatia, but i don't remember, and i don't know was that a group of members of FOTCM or some non formal group of people from Croatia who follow forum teachings. Maybe there was more groups who splited, i have no idea.

2. "We" - refer to general group of Croatian citizens who already follow teachings from the Forum.

3. Meeting - this what i talked about was and still is just my idea if there is interest for us in Croatia and region, to meet in person, i offered my self to work on it, as i can put my effort in that part to help to bring it on within some of the educational events i am organizing this year.

solarmind said:
3. Meeting - this what i talked about was and still is just my idea if there is interest for us in Croatia and region, to meet in person, i offered my self to work on it, as i can put my effort in that part to help to bring it on within some of the educational events i am organizing this year.

To reiterate what Laura said earlier in this thread...

Laura said:
Solar, you are not yet a member in good standing of FOTCM which is necessary for personal meetings. We like to really know people before we encourage meet-ups. And people like to know that their safety and well-being is our concern and that if things go wonky, we can step in if asked and sort things out.

The answer is still no. It is not a good idea to to try and organize any meetings at this time.

I'm not sure you are fully grasping what is being said to you, as you can't seem to let go of the idea of organizing meetings based upon educational events you are hosting.

We need to get to know you better before such a meeting can even be considered. The forum exists for that purpose.

Eärwen said:
PS: Most of the texts on Matrix World are about:

pathocracy: http://matrixworldhr.com/category/ponerologija-diktatura-psihopata/
earth changes: http://matrixworldhr.com/category/zemaljske-promjene/
Medical and big pharma lies, truth abozt tobacco, Keto diet, paleo diet, and dangers of vaccines: http://matrixworldhr.com/category/u-zdravom-tijelu-zdrav-duh/
and of course about all other themes I learned via SOTT, Green Med Info, RT, Sputnik News, RIA and so one. If somethig is not according to the teachings on the forum I will gladly remove it immediately.

we even twoMW texts are now on Croatian Sott, one is about tobacco:

http://hr.sott.net/article/230-Zdravstvene-dobrobiti-pusenja-duhana

and another is about benefits of slleping in a cold room:

http://hr.sott.net/article/218-Spavanje-u-hladnoj-sobi-poboljsava-zdravlje

As about Matrixworld on-line magazine, recently i found out that there is a lot of stuff there translated to Croatian that actually reflects SOTT articles, and i realize it is mostly compilation of articles and researches done by global SOTT editors. It is nice to have that information's avalible in Croatian too, but do you know maybe how many followers and readers of Matrixworld is folowing SOTT, do you have maybe link to SOTT from your magazine page? Do you think that it will be more valuable to supply translated and compiled articles you do for your magazine to HR SOTT insted of having one more online magazine that deals with same topics, but just don't have links and references to wider picture, like SOTT do?

solarmind said:
Dear Chu

1. about some split at some Croatian group, i heard about that from few people, and as well as when i was visiting your place this winter, that few years ago there was attempt to make stronger community in Croatia, but i don't remember, and i don't know was that a group of members of FOTCM or some non formal group of people from Croatia who follow forum teachings. Maybe there was more groups who splited, i have no idea.

I don't understand how this answer is related to what you wrote before:

In the above quote you are talking about a group that you know about and currently read their writings on nationalistic conflicts, but in your reply to Chu you are not sure and you are talking about a Croatian group that was split (also due to nationalistic conflicts?)

2. "We" - refer to general group of Croatian citizens who already follow teachings from the Forum.

What would be the purpose of this meeting in person that is still your idea?

Back
Top Bottom