Experiment with the spirit board -lies coming through it & how to recognize them

solarmind said:
Laura said:
solarmind said:
Dear Chu

1. about some split at some Croatian group, i heard about that from few people, and as well as when i was visiting your place this winter, that few years ago there was attempt to make stronger community in Croatia, but i don't remember, and i don't know was that a group of members of FOTCM or some non formal group of people from Croatia who follow forum teachings. Maybe there was more groups who splited, i have no idea.

Actually, what you have written is not entirely true. You learned nothing about "few years ago there was an attempt to make stronger community in Croatia" here at all. What was indicated to you, indirectly, was that, yes, there are members in Croatia and perhaps you could eventually meet with them by following the normal procedures. What you then did was attempt to search them out on FB and contact them privately, though unsuccessfully. Then, you found the website of "matrixworld" and contacted them, apparently. It was from there that you learned about a "split".

solarmind said:
2. "We" - refer to general group of Croatian citizens who already follow teachings from the Forum.

Interesting interpretation.

solarmind said:
3. Meeting - this what i talked about was and still is just my idea if there is interest for us in Croatia and region, to meet in person, i offered my self to work on it, as i can put my effort in that part to help to bring it on within some of the educational events i am organizing this year.

You are neither prepared nor qualified to lead anything based on your activity thus far.

ADDED: I went back and checked the records and found that while you were here, immediately AFTER I informed you that, yes, we have Croatian members but that I would NOT put you in touch with them unless and until you were a member in good standing of FOTCM, you went over to the Lodge, where you were our guest, and went online, searched my FB friends list for any Croatian friends, and sent them messages on FB saying:
28.2.2015 23:42
solarmind

"bok ... upravo sam danas doznala od Laure i ekipe da ima i hr sott ... ... good work!
ja sam tu kod njih ovaj vikend.. volila bi da se upoznamo
pozz
solarmind"

Translation:
"Hi ... I've just found out from Laura and crew that there is CroSOTT also ... ... good work!
I'm here at their place this weekend.. I would like us to meet
Bye
solarmind"

Now, that's a pretty clear manipulation in our book: to act deliberately contrary to what I had just said was the way we do things (which exists for a reason), to do it covertly, WHILE A GUEST IN OUR HOUSE, and to suggestively play on the fact that you WERE a guest here to attempt to induce responses from Croatian members.

Even though your behavior was a clear abuse of our hospitality, we allowed that it MIGHT be just enthusiasm even if that does not excuse the deceptive nature of your actions.

I really can't believe that after I said plainly and clearly that NO, I will NOT introduce you to the Croatian group nor will I give you the names of any of them... that you wrote such a slimy, name-dropping message.

And as you know, but you maight forget, after you said there is already a group in Croatia, i told you the same day that i just contacted Hr editor. And i told you about possibility to help to organize something like that, and as we talked you said that it is something i have to get in touch with Croatian comunity related to SOTT and forum. And i am not tending to be any kind of leader or anything, just offered naively myself to help to spread your work and ideas not bymyslef, but by those who understand it, so not to present or lead them, just to be of help for you. And yes i did came just out of enthusiasm, and i contacted you before and you invited me to stay with you if i want.

But as you said i might not be aware of myself, and probably your understanding of me is much more accurate then mine, if that is what you want to say. But non of what you worte wasn't my intention at all. And i don't know how i abused your hospitality? :(

And you assuming that i contacted Croatian members privately and that i went to do search for them though FB after i visit you. Can you prove that, how many private contacts i did? ? As much as i know, I didn't contact anyone "privately" apart from Hr SOTT editor, that time when i found out that there is hr SOTT page, when i was at your place, and recently i also contacted them with one message though FB for the reason i explained before. I understood that SOTT is a more open platfrom for people who maight not be niterested in more esoteric work but in general to more trutful and objective world news.

Matrixworld i found much before i meet you, and while talking with you guys about Croatina people related to this, than i mentioned there is a online magazine dealing with similar stuff as SOTT. When i discovered Matrixworld, i contacted Ljubca to ask her if she knows about SOTT and Cass experiment, and she told me that they had split with you after this board experiment. I told you also about that, and than i learned a bit more on that part form you too ...

When you contact me in late 2014. you wanted to be editor in MW with full freedom of writing your own texts, I explained to you that it is better to start with translations of smaller texts and after a while when we know each other to begin with author texts, we receive you in our group and welcomed you as anyone, you insisted in private conversations and messages, and I did not like that since all the work is done in the group of editors for everybody to see and to have open communication, instead of writing or translating texts readers asked about, you insisted on giving your own proposals and you wanted to organise MW according to your own wishes.

Like with writing about this: http://thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

That is the reason I asked you first to keep everything in the group, and second to calm down with your own proposals because there are lot of them and we need to check every data in them. Until yesterday I did not know who is solarmind, but than, after reading your posts in this thread I managed to see the patterns of communication in MW group and here.

I guess my plea for not sending me private messages was not enough because than you inserted Laura's name like that is what she think is right and that we should do it. I admire Laura's work greatly but in the way you gave us impression you are Laura's spokewoman, and you want us to know it. You did not show any will to cooperate on equal terms and all together you were in MW editors group up to 01.04.2015 without any assistance to our work, and that is OK since everything is on voluntary bases, but I have impression here it is a private matter with me or MW and not direct involving in assisting me in eventually finding out and recognizing all the negative things I was thinking before during and after the experiment, and that is subject of this thread.

I am sorry to make spam with this post in this thread about spirit board experiment but since solarmind is so concentrated with MW an me we should clear it up.

In first picture you can see my plea to solarmind to ask whatever she want to know in side the group so the other editors can see it and eventually interact about it, she did not answer to that call and didn't care.

In the second picture you can see my final plea for solarmind not to bombard group with her proposals, when she found out we are not following her wishes she let us know that is Laura's opinion, like Laura can not express herself. Than she stopped to talk to us and she did not want to give us any more feedback.

If any of the moderators of the forum or admins would like to check my FB account and MW editor group I will be gladly to provide my personal data so you could log in in my personal account. Once more sorry for making spam in this thread.

It was about this proposal: http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonkblog/wp/2015/01/07/why-the-governments-new-dietary-guidelines-could-be-a-nightmare-for-the-meat-industry/

mod: names edited

Attachments

• moja zamolba solar mind.jpg
    moja zamolba solar mind.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 252
  • solarmind predlaže laurin tekst.jpg
    solarmind predlaže laurin tekst.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 257
Mr. Premise said:
solarmind said:
Perceval said:
The general impression is that, unlike other forum members, right from the very beginning you wanted to establish personal contacts with other forum members. This is not really the way we do things, and for good reason.
Members needs a solid grounding in the concepts and a proper understand of our 'mission' before they meet, otherwise, things tend to go in a very subjective direction. Being a member here for such a short time, you obviously don't have that understanding, which is why we don't look very positively on your somewhat over-energetic drive to "do" things and meet people. You can't expect to do anything useful if you don't know enough. In fact, you're more likely to cause a mess.

Those are the plain facts. If you could grasp them, and work on understanding the material and your own own nature better, we could all get along. But if you're primarily interested in some kind of physical group get-together rather than the information, then we do not offer that and you'd be better looking elsewhere for it.

Perceval thank you for writing it down very clearly, and i agree at all elements you pointed out. I am very gratefull for your understaning of mine impulsive reaciton and over-energetic drive to "do" things. :) ... and to say it again - i am NOT "interested in some kind of physical group get-together rather than the information"
Solarmind, I think the best thing for you to do is to take it slow. The kind of learning that needs to be done to do what you want to do can take years, or decades. You seem to have had some professional success, and in that an overactive moving center can be an advantage. It's the opposite here. I know that kind of frenetic, go-getter mentality is valued in the US corporate world, where there is a saying, "it's better to ask forgiveness than to ask permission. Again, it's the opposite here.

I would suggest you read (or re-read) In Search of the Miraculous by Ouspensky. That will help you understand what people have been trying to point out to you. I'll give you a quick example: you wrote in the post I quoted that you're are NOT interested in some physical group get together. But you have demonstrated repeatedly a very strong interest in that. Do you see the contradiction? Do you see the multiple 'I's? Do you see the lying to yourself you're doing?

I agree with the above. The work is no shortcut and takes time and as Mr. Premise wrote it can even take decades, because first knowledge is required and the application of it which starts in self observation and in the end the network can help to see through ones own buffers and illusions such as described above.

casper said:
Eärwen said:
Saša said:
Eärwen said:
1. For 4 years I was not member of the forum, member of the FOTCM and member of translator team, so I did not work directly or indirectly for Sott. If Sott team find me worthy and if translator team find me worthy with the time, I will do my best for these two great organizations. On MW I just tried to put in life what I learned in here. Like having group of editors volunteers working together first on translations and than on own text (with initial translations or proofreadings and checking of data before editing it on MW). All texts on MW are connected to the external links, so it is easy to evaluate data.

2. MW don't have rights to use texts and data of Sott editors, that right was removed thanks to my stupidity and egoism of playing on the spirit board, and this was indeed hard, because I am aware that the most objective information are coming from Sott editors, there is no links on MW connected to the Sott editors texts and there are no info used from Sott editors authors texts (this in a great extend minimized quality of MW texts). Things I could do and I did is for example to present to readers without knowledge of English language about Barbara E. Hort work, or Hare, Babiak, Stout, Miller, Fomenko, Carotta, Paulkovich, TC Lethbridge, and many more. On the other hand there are no better news compilations than on Sott, MW will and never was anything remotely close to the Sott importance and possibilities.

3. Of course I think it would be most important to supply Sott with the texts, but Sott hr is publishing lot of excellent texts from other webpages and that is normal policy on Sott, if there is something worthy on MW, Sott editors will spot it, same as for other webpages.

4. Of course MW don't have wider picture than Sott editors, including references and external links, it is simply impossible, not only because Sott editors are all forum members and having bigger and wider knowledge, and MW editors are not, but because they have this treasure of forum and FOTCM and most important C's, team in chateau and Laura, and no one can come close to this.

I think you're missing the point here - similar like we missed the point 4 years ago and had negative thought loops and mutual negative feedbacks lead the show then, all based on totally screwed perception of reality what was happening to us. Each of these was reinforcing the other, and we chose the road we took - nobody forced us to do it - although a hand of help was offered here to pull us out of that illusion.
If you recall it, the then launched MW was not the product of us being "ousted/expelled" because of playing with the board, the same as SOTT editors didn't write to us "removing" the rights to use their material on MW due to that reason.
I wrote the opening post in this thread in bad faith - we already expected the reaction we got here and planned our (re)actions accordingly - remember?
The point, as I see it, was not so much (foolish and childish) playing with the board, it was our thinking, behaviour and actions after that, and complete lack of trust (and faith) in this network at that time, to such extent to had perceived it/them as our enemies.
From your posts so far, I get the impression that you still don't see/understand it, still focusing (mainly solely) on the board play itself.

I understand what you want to say, actually I am grateful for that. Please correct me if I am wrong. You want to say that it is most important to focus, not on "experiment itself" but on that what, mainly I did and think on that time. Of course no body forced us to do it, that was our fee will (in retrospect that is even bigger problem than someone pushed us in that way).

So perhaps than I should focus on why I did not answer on questions forum members asked at the time this thread was made, or to focus on biases and negative loops I had at the same time.

For sure I don't fully see/understand it completely but, that is the reason I am here. I would be extremely naive to think I got it all sorted out, but I am willing to learn and that I can do only on this forum.

I'll think about it and read whole therad couple times in order not to miss anything and will try to give direct answers to questions in it.
My advice, new threads and explain events from the very beginning, to your eventual return to the forum, why you did certain things, what has changed and whether it changed your view on this forum.
Maybe your story help others. :)

Uh, a new thread, OK I'll try to do it, if other members have same idea about it.

Mr. Premise, totally agree that my overactive moving center, that is advantage in professional world, mess things around for me here, as it's the opposite here, and i want to move into more slow, and less impulsive and "get it gong now" reactions in general in my life and work. And yes i see that it happens to me too often, that what i write here, in perception of others is not what i wanted to write ... it definitely needs more work on it, also from the language part, as my english is not that clear, to long sentences, and syntax from Croatian, ushualy bring a lot fo mess ... it is in combinaiton with impulsive little I's, where misunderstandings come out ... :)

Eärwen said:
When you contact me in late 2014. you wanted to be editor in MW with full freedom of writing your own texts, I explained to you that it is better to start with translations of smaller texts and after a while when we know each other to begin with author texts, we receive you in our group and welcomed you as anyone, you insisted in private conversations and messages, and I did not like that since all the work is done in the group of editors for everybody to see and to have open communication, instead of writing or translating texts readers asked about, you insisted on giving your own proposals and you wanted to organise MW according to your own wishes.

Like with writing about this: http://thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

That is the reason I asked you first to keep everything in the group, and second to calm down with your own proposals because there are lot of them and we need to check every data in them. Until yesterday I did not know who is solarmind, but than, after reading your posts in this thread I managed to see the patterns of communication in MW group and here.

I guess my plea for not sending me private messages was not enough because than you inserted Laura's name like that is what she think is right and that we should do it. I admire Laura's work greatly but in the way you gave us impression you are Laura's spokewoman, and you want us to know it. You did not show any will to cooperate on equal terms and all together you were in MW editors group up to 01.04.2015 without any assistance to our work, and that is OK since everything is on voluntary bases, but I have impression here it is a private matter with me or MW and not direct involving in assisting me in eventually finding out and recognizing all the negative things I was thinking before during and after the experiment, and that is subject of this thread.

I am sorry to make spam with this post in this thread about spirit board experiment but since solarmind is so concentrated with MW an me we should clear it up.

In first picture you can see my plea to solarmind to ask whatever she want to know in side the group so the other editors can see it and eventually interact about it, she did not answer to that call and didn't care.

In the second picture you can see my final plea for solarmind not to bombard group with her proposals, when she found out we are not following her wishes she let us know that is Laura's opinion, like Laura can not express herself. Than she stopped to talk to us and she did not want to give us any more feedback.

If any of the moderators of the forum or admins would like to check my FB account and MW editor group I will be gladly to provide my personal data so you could log in in my personal account. Once more sorry for making spam in this thread.

It was about this proposal: http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonkblog/wp/2015/01/07/why-the-governments-new-dietary-guidelines-could-be-a-nightmare-for-the-meat-industry/

Ljubica - I think you did recognize who i am when i welcomed you here, i feel you are not honest on that part, same as what you wrote about my contact MW, it is completely your imagination - i newer wanted to be writer of the articles, or not even editor .. you can translate all my messsages here and please do post all what i wrote when i discovered MV. I didn't' find any sentence where it is saying that i want to be editor, writer or translator - as it is not my skill. As for the group, i sent message to MW FB page when i found out about that, and than we exchanged few, about subjects of interest on MV page, and after that I didn't sent you SINGLE private message to you personaly with any suggestion what and how to do on MW. I was just participating in the group posting interesting stuff without any demand to translate or do something with them. I was just curious to see your thinking on that, same as this one about Hitler, as i didn't like it. Than you said there is too much demands for translaiton, and than i understood that all what is posted inot group is actualy understood as sugesiton for translation, and after that, as you know i didn't interupt your editorial world.

I can copy paste all our conversation here, but i rather you do that, and translate it and bold out, if you found it, all this what you assign to me, and what never was proposed, asked or said to you by me.

solarmind said:
Mr. Premise, totally agree that my overactive moving center, that is advantage in professional world, mess things around for me here, as it's the opposite here, and i want to move into more slow, and less impulsive and "get it gong now" reactions in general in my life and work. And yes i see that it happens to me too often, that what i write here, in perception of others is not what i wanted to write ... it definitely needs more work on it, also from the language part, as my english is not that clear, to long sentences, and syntax from Croatian, ushualy bring a lot fo mess ... it is in combinaiton with impulsive little I's, where misunderstandings come out ... :)
I think your English is perfectly fine and I wouldn't try to blame it for people seeing things as they are. You seem to be having trouble at grasping some basic understandings about the work, self observation, personal meetings and accepting constructive criticism.
If you think that people here are misunderstanding you, how do you expect to get on at a meet up where the people all talk and understand the same "language"?
If you push for physical meetings you might just end up getting them but I'm sure they won't turn out the way you expect. I read in another post (can't remember where sorry) that the manifestations of our desires are always the best versions of them that the universe can give us at that time.
That means you get what you deserve. So if you are unable or unwilling to really be honest with yourself and look at your motivations and actions and take the advice given to you here then all you will ever receive is "misunderstandings" because that is all you will see.

Dear Laura,

When i said you invited me to stay at your place, that is what i was thinking literally - you offered to me to sleep in your house - You said I was worth to check out? and you answer to my request. I didn't bump up at your door. You have that e-mail too. Just one security remark - I see you forget to delete my private info - name and email, please if you can do that form copying our e-mail conversation, thank you.

So here is a mail where you invite me to stay at your place.
  • "On 05-Feb-15 10:33 AM, ( solarmind )xxxxxxxx wrote:
    • Thank you very much for your feedback ... so just a questions about technical stuff, what you will suggest, shall I take a look for a hotel or accomodation in Toulouse or Montauban, can you sugest somehting? or do you have sugestions that are closer to you so I don't need to spend to much time on traveling back and forth from your place?

We have a guest house but its problematical for anyone who isn't really accustomed to dogs because we have 8 of them. If dogs don't bother you and you can either 1) eat our paleo/keto meals with us or 2) deal with your own meals without room service, you are welcome to use the guest house.

If you prefer restaurant fare, there are a couple of small hotels in the local town, Castelsarrasin, which is five minutes from us.

Those are the best options.

You can organize a car rental or, if you won't need much traveling about, we can pick you up from the train and take you back there.

I am CC'ing the peeps in the house who generally manage this sort of thing so that they can add anything that I have missed and you can coordinate with them.

Best,

L K-J"

As about what i said to whom - maybe i didn't said directly to you, that i contacted hr SOTT editor just the morning after i sent him this short mail, and also about matrixworld, and i didn't know they are connected, but someone from the house said to me about this board mess too ... but i do remember that i told that to someone in the house, as i was truly happy to see that there is already a group of people translating and sharing stuff in my country too. If it is important now to figure it out, maybe for your and mine piece of mind you can check with Perceval, if he can remember, i talked to him mostly about that. I talked to him about the conference i am doing this September / Ocotber and if he see any point of putting subjects from SOTT out there. He seams to be quite reserve about that, and explined me about possible negative effects etc ... but at that point i wasn't aware of all obstacles, i do understand it better now, after i explore and read much more about it.

All the mess now was again because of my impulsive naive reaction, and not clear writing, what i said before ..

You explain to me the policy of personal meetings of FOTCM members, in you post here on forum, after i propose the meeting here in one of my early posts, when i had no clue how the forum work, or group functioning. It was just after i get back from France, and just few days after i joined the forum. It is all easy to search and find under my posts. Here it is if you want to check it out - http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31591.30.html

But honestly i don't see the point in all hits conversation who did what and when, as it is all easy to see and find evidences through my posts, as well as what i am researching and what is my interest here. I am not interesting in anything but information's presented here, and help to do the Work. And if i can be of any help, i will be on your service. I am still leanring and instead of asking questions, i don't have much to offer, and some time i feel i need to give back some how faster than i can right now ...

And If you do what i learned you do, i don't think i am in the wrong bar.

All to all ... i understand now, after reaidng more carefuly other posts here, why it is not good idea ... :)

And please, just to mention one more time, if you can remove my name and e-mail address so it is not on the spot for google search within context of the Forum, as yes you are right, it is good to be more silent and not that much excited to scream around when we discover a new truthful and more objective reality ... and i am not even memebr of FOTCM to be that much exposed to possible danger ...

lainey said:
I think your English is perfectly fine and I wouldn't try to blame it for people seeing things as they are. You seem to be having trouble at grasping some basic understandings about the work, self observation, personal meetings and accepting constructive criticism.

Sure i am still bigginer ... :)

But also apart from still been rough on grasping some basic understandings about the work, self observation, personal meetings and accepting constructive criticism, here in this conversaiton, that went beyond constructive criticism, some things are simply blamed on me that are just not how it was. Like blaming me for hiding and not telling to the crew about contacting HR Sott editor and like Ljubica clame that i wanted to be editor and translaotr and writer for MW. Those are misunderstandings, i think? And, what bothers me is why should i feel uncomfortable to say that, as my intentions are pure and naive and honest and that is my weekest point + over energetic enthusiasm and optimisitc view of life with suppressed criticism, and now i do see how that is my bigg problem in this path, specialy in situation to get exposed to some "fishy" individuals, i can just get blureed that just because smoenoe is Forum member is good.

And so far, every "misunderstendning" i expirienced here, was one eye opnening, and good lesson to push me to work on that part - thank you!

solarmind said:
lainey said:

Sure i am still bigginer ... :)

But also apart from still been rough on grasping some basic understandings about the work, self observation, personal meetings and accepting constructive criticism, here in this conversaiton, that went beyond constructive criticism, some things are simply blamed on me that are just not how it was. Like blaming me for hiding and not telling to the crew about contacting HR Sott editor and like Ljubica clame that i wanted to be editor and translaotr and writer for MW. Those are misunderstandings, i think? And, what bothers me is why should i feel uncomfortable to say that, as my intentions are pure and naive and honest and that is my weekest point + over energetic enthusiasm and optimisitc view of life with suppressed criticism, and now i do see how that is my bigg problem in this path, specialy in situation to get exposed to some "fishy" individuals, i can just get blureed that just because smoenoe is Forum member is good.

And so far, every "misunderstendning" i expirienced here, was one eye opnening, and good lesson to push me to work on that part - thank you!
The best way to move forward it to accept that what people say about you is true even though "you" don't think it is. Have you read Castaneda's description of the Predator that gave us their mind? That is the thing, that is not really you, that is struggling and squirming. This is all really basic stuff about what we do here. You need to slow down and get up to speed with what the Work is. You say that what you value here are the ideas, which you want to spread. But it's counterproductive to focus on densities, psychopaths, aliens, super luminal communication, all the fun stuff, without doing the work on oneself. As the Cs said, we graduate by learning the simple karmic lessons of 3D, which we can't do unless we clean our machine.

Gawan said:
The work is no shortcut and takes time and as Mr. Premise wrote it can even take decades, because first knowledge is required and the application of it which starts in self observation and in the end the network can help to see through ones own buffers and illusions such as described above.

Thank you Gawan. From expiriences i have, after i have been instructed here where to look and how to approach certian topics, that i realize, how all before that was just buzzing aournd, and you guys sent me to focuse more on reading about it from Forum perspective, and through interaciton here i start to realize, also what you wrote, how this can be a looong process, since one is able to know how to apply that.

Mr. Premise said:
The best way to move forward it to accept that what people say about you is true even though "you" don't think it is. Have you read Castaneda's description of the Predator that gave us their mind? That is the thing, that is not really you, that is struggling and squirming. This is all really basic stuff about what we do here. You need to slow down and get up to speed with what the Work is. You say that what you value here are the ideas, which you want to spread. But it's counterproductive to focus on densities, psychopaths, aliens, super luminal communication, all the fun stuff, without doing the work on oneself. As the Cs said, we graduate by learning the simple karmic lessons of 3D, which we can't do unless we clean our machine.

Yes sure, I read Castaneda's description of the Predator that gave us their mind. Scary enough to see how "P." can speak thorugh us abusing even the most naive intentions. It is also quite big thing to come to the point of full understaning of that concept, what i can't say that i did come ot full understaning yet. Through this confrontations, it is becoming visible, and each time i recognize it, i am more convinced in reality of that, and i am more aware of steps i need to take to work on it.

So thank you for bringing up all this other issues ... for me it helps a lot to read directly your opinions or criticism. This is what we miss in every day life. Forum is the place where i am coming for it, to sharpen my self observation, as that is, from expirience so far, what truly helps to progress, and most dificult to get form the "outer" world of friends and close relatives.

Eärwen said:
casper said:
My advice, new threads and explain events from the very beginning, to your eventual return to the forum, why you did certain things, what has changed and whether it changed your view on this forum.
Maybe your story help others. :)

Uh, a new thread, OK I'll try to do it, if other members have same idea about it.

I don't think a new thread is necessary nor a whole "life story" type of thing. Peeps can ask specific questions and that should be sufficient.

What is most interesting coming out of all this is the degree of manipulation undertaken by solarmind, to what purpose is as yet unknown. Perhaps Perceval is correct in ascribing it to over-enthusiasm, or Mr. Premise is right that it is an overactive moving center; or both. But I suspect there is more.

One thing that is clear at this moment is that solarmind has taken nothing onboard and just slips around like mercury.

solarmind, I think the problem here is not only that you’re lacking in insight and understanding, but that your cup is very full and you have a habit of trying to force others to drink from it.

If you really think that your biggest problems are along the lines of being too honest, well intentioned but naïve, and energetically enthusiastic, what could we possibly have to offer you? Those aren’t problems we specialize in. And since we don’t care for the type of intentions and enthusiasm you’re offering, do you have anything else to offer? Will you keep trying to insist until you need to be banned?

Another problem is that you seem to change your tune every 5 minutes. One post, you insist on those meetings, or on what Laura told you, or in the Croatian division, whatever. The next post, after people point out what the problem seems to be, you contradict yourself, you change it, or you are just being misunderstood. When somebody gives you feedback that suits you, you take it. If it doesn't, you come back and insist and distort some more. That is usually a sign that the Predator and the false personality are in charge, (if that a person is not just lying and manipulating consciously). If your cup is full, you can't see that.

You often nitpick. I don't know if what Ljubica and Dakota said is 100% accurate, but I DO know from having met you that you don't listen. So, it's kind of hard to believe you when you say you remember what such and such said. You even don't remember if you were talking to Laura or to another person, for example! You just talk and talk, and may be dissociating. There was one time when we looked at the time when you started talking. Laura came into the room and she was trying to tell you something, but you kept on talking over her voice, I don't think you even saw her. You kept talking. For 20 consecutive minutes!!!! Non-stop. This happened several times with other people present. And frankly, it was pretty much all nonsense, ego boosting stuff, showing off, etc. Sure, you try to sound "humble" and phrase things as if you were asking a question, but before anyone can answer you resume your monologue. And we are observing pretty much the same right now, in written form. So, you really don't see yourself as others see you. The question is whether you can and want to see yourself more objectively.

Back
Top Bottom