Experiment with the spirit board -lies coming through it & how to recognize them

Timótheos said:
solarmind said:
3. Meeting - this what i talked about was and still is just my idea if there is interest for us in Croatia and region, to meet in person, i offered my self to work on it, as i can put my effort in that part to help to bring it on within some of the educational events i am organizing this year.

To reiterate what Laura said earlier in this thread...

Laura said:
Solar, you are not yet a member in good standing of FOTCM which is necessary for personal meetings. We like to really know people before we encourage meet-ups. And people like to know that their safety and well-being is our concern and that if things go wonky, we can step in if asked and sort things out.

The answer is still no. It is not a good idea to to try and organize any meetings at this time.

I'm not sure you are fully grasping what is being said to you, as you can't seem to let go of the idea of organizing meetings based upon educational events you are hosting.

We need to get to know you better before such a meeting can even be considered. The forum exists for that purpose.

Yes i do understand, why do you think i still don't understand? I just wanted to answer to Chu also, and now to you too ... For me things are quite clear with Laura explanation, what and how it works within the members of FOTCM, and i respect that, and as i explained before, i never was talking about exclusive FOTCM members meeting.

solarmind said:
Dear Chu

1. about some split at some Croatian group, i heard about that from few people, and as well as when i was visiting your place this winter, that few years ago there was attempt to make stronger community in Croatia, but i don't remember, and i don't know was that a group of members of FOTCM or some non formal group of people from Croatia who follow forum teachings. Maybe there was more groups who splited, i have no idea.

Actually, what you have written is not entirely true. You learned nothing about "few years ago there was an attempt to make stronger community in Croatia" here at all. What was indicated to you, indirectly, was that, yes, there are members in Croatia and perhaps you could eventually meet with them by following the normal procedures. What you then did was attempt to search them out on FB and contact them privately, though unsuccessfully. Then, you found the website of "matrixworld" and contacted them, apparently. It was from there that you learned about a "split".

solarmind said:
2. "We" - refer to general group of Croatian citizens who already follow teachings from the Forum.

Interesting interpretation.

solarmind said:
3. Meeting - this what i talked about was and still is just my idea if there is interest for us in Croatia and region, to meet in person, i offered my self to work on it, as i can put my effort in that part to help to bring it on within some of the educational events i am organizing this year.

You are neither prepared nor qualified to lead anything based on your activity thus far.

ADDED: I went back and checked the records and found that while you were here, immediately AFTER I informed you that, yes, we have Croatian members but that I would NOT put you in touch with them unless and until you were a member in good standing of FOTCM, you went over to the Lodge, where you were our guest, and went online, searched my FB friends list for any Croatian friends, and sent them messages on FB saying:
28.2.2015 23:42
solarmind

"bok ... upravo sam danas doznala od Laure i ekipe da ima i hr sott ... ... good work!
ja sam tu kod njih ovaj vikend.. volila bi da se upoznamo
pozz
solarmind"

Translation:
"Hi ... I've just found out from Laura and crew that there is CroSOTT also ... ... good work!
I'm here at their place this weekend.. I would like us to meet
Bye
solarmind"

Now, that's a pretty clear manipulation in our book: to act deliberately contrary to what I had just said was the way we do things (which exists for a reason), to do it covertly, WHILE A GUEST IN OUR HOUSE, and to suggestively play on the fact that you WERE a guest here to attempt to induce responses from Croatian members.

Even though your behavior was a clear abuse of our hospitality, we allowed that it MIGHT be just enthusiasm even if that does not excuse the deceptive nature of your actions.

I really can't believe that after I said plainly and clearly that NO, I will NOT introduce you to the Croatian group nor will I give you the names of any of them... that you wrote such a slimy, name-dropping message.

Laura said:
Then, you found the website of "matrixworld" and contacted them, apparently. It was from there that you learned about a "split".

Because I'm one of the editors on Matrix World I would like to point it out that solarmind was member of our group of editors on Facebook for couple of months. In that time she didn't write what is ok, nobody force you to write, everything is voluntary, but I have ask many time in polite way to contribute in some how, commenting or sharing article's. She is done nothing, even try to explain why she doesn't comment. It is not nice feeling if you have a group of couple of people and only three person talking, others are silent like their not even their. If you don't have nothing to say why are you part of this group?
She couldn't found nothing about the allegedly "split" because no one talk with her, even about the writing, especially about the split. For me, the first information about some split came from solarmind.

solarmind said:
Dear Chu

1. about some split at some Croatian group, i heard about that from few people, and as well as when i was visiting your place this winter, that few years ago there was attempt to make stronger community in Croatia, but i don't remember, and i don't know was that a group of members of FOTCM or some non formal group of people from Croatia who follow forum teachings. Maybe there was more groups who splited, i have no idea.

So, you are just assuming things when you assert: "It is very strange that this group in Croatia is not willing to use those obstacles to help each other to get out of the nationalistic programming."

[
2. "We" - refer to general group of Croatian citizens who already follow teachings from the Forum.

Bottom line is solarmind, that given:
- the things you post on the forum,
- how you often think you are being "misunderstood" when actually people are understanding quite well what you are saying,
- how you act in manipulative ways and behind our backs, and
- how you tend to ignore certain feedback that may allow for you to see yourself as others see you, just like you did on your reply to Alana, and only take some things on board (while mentioning your visit here as a completely different experience and distorting more facts to make yourself look "credible" or something)

all that says that you should be trying to LEARN before you try to "lead" or participate in any kind of discussion out there, or meetings. As far as I know, no serious member of FOTCM would want to participate in this kind of event. You already tend to misunderstand and/or distort concepts here on the forum. You are of course free to organize events as you see fit, but it is not something that WE would support. So please stop advertizing and trying indirect ways or recruiting people here. If you are sincere about valuing what you found here, a better service would be to take it slowly, learn more, and see if this is even a path you REALLY want to follow. So far, it doesn't look like that to me.

Dakota said:
She couldn't found nothing about the allegedly "split" because no one talk with her, even about the writing, especially about the split. For me, the first information about some split came from solarmind.

Then I would suggest that she found out about it from this very thread and, just as she suggestively utilized the fact that she was a guest in our house (she had invited herself to our house, promoting herself as a filmmaker who could do big things) so as to collect Croatian followers, she utilizes things she picks up to create "retroactive continuity."

Alana,

As about nationalistic tensions between some people from exYU who also follow the Forum here is the latest remark on that subject, and that is all i know, that same sentence i herd from some other forum member too, but didn't do investigation on that part to know more about it:

Z said:
solarmind said:
I think things around nationalism in Croatia will fall apart sooner than the HDZ can predict ..

I wouldn't hold my breath for this. I hope I am wrong but it looks to me things are regressing at the speed of light to even worse state they were in back in 90-ies.
We have witnessed it even here in this virtual community peeps who seem to be conscious enough to be attracted to the Work, or higher source of information like C's are still failing miserably at fighting their own nationalist- chauvinist programming, can you imagine how it is out there amongst people who operate in fully automatic - knee jerking mode.

So no, I am not optimistic at all. :(

this is quote from this topic, you can find more there - http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,22070.0.html

Than i got invited to be a member of one regional FB group Val / The Wave, and i invited few people, but one of the administrators told me that some can't be accepted as part of the group because they had that split in the past around national tensions.

And the meeting - if the meting is just between individuals around this forum, purpose will be to get to know each others, so if there is interest we can work on some topics and translations and questions together in the near future. Also as i did came to visit the crew in person in France, because i needed it to understand better and to build confidence, i guess there is more people like me, who want to know in person people who are interested in those topics, so if someone want to get to know me individually, can give it a try.

About meeting within educational programs i am organizing - it was mostly of practical issue. Most of us interested in those topics, we don't live in the same town, and technically speaking it is expensive and difficult to have meetings of the group that is disperse, and that was the main motivation behind my offer, that if there is interest ( but as we see there is not ) i can put effort to separate 2 days for topics interested for people who follow the Forum, that are not that much different from the main idea of the already established event. That is how i can put effort to help to cut the costs of the travel, accommodation etc for those who are interested, as it is for me easy to do that within a dates and already established platform.

If you are interested in more details about that i can send you links in PM. I am not feeling comfortable to put that links here, as this topic about board and channeling has nothing to do what main point of interest of it.

solarmind said:
Eärwen said:
PS: Most of the texts on Matrix World are about:

pathocracy: http://matrixworldhr.com/category/ponerologija-diktatura-psihopata/
earth changes: http://matrixworldhr.com/category/zemaljske-promjene/
Medical and big pharma lies, truth about tobacco, Keto diet, Paleo diet, and dangers of vaccines: http://matrixworldhr.com/category/u-zdravom-tijelu-zdrav-duh/
and of course about all other themes I learned via SOTT, Green Med Info, RT, Sputnik News, RIA and so one. If something is not according to the teachings on the forum I will gladly remove it immediately.

Two MW texts are now on Croatian Sott, one is about tobacco:

http://hr.sott.net/article/230-Zdravstvene-dobrobiti-pusenja-duhana

and another is about benefits of sleeping in a cold room:

http://hr.sott.net/article/218-Spavanje-u-hladnoj-sobi-poboljsava-zdravlje

As about Matrixworld on-line magazine, recently i found out that there is a lot of stuff there translated to Croatian that actually reflects SOTT articles, and i realize it is mostly compilation of articles and researches done by global SOTT editors. It is nice to have that information's avalible in Croatian too, but do you know maybe how many followers and readers of Matrixworld is folowing SOTT, do you have maybe link to SOTT from your magazine page? Do you think that it will be more valuable to supply translated and compiled articles you do for your magazine to HR SOTT insted of having one more online magazine that deals with same topics, but just don't have links and references to wider picture, like SOTT do?

I'll try to explain on these questins as best possible:

1. For 4 years I was not member of the forum, member of the FOTCM and member of translator team, so I did not work directly or indirectly for Sott. If Sott team find me worthy and if translator team find me worthy with the time, I will do my best for these two great organizations. On MW I just tried to put in life what I learned in here. Like having group of editors volunteers working together first on translations and than on own text (with initial translations or proofreadings and checking of data before editing it on MW). All texts on MW are connected to the external links, so it is easy to evaluate data.
2. MW don't have rights to use texts and data of Sott editors, that right was removed thanks to my stupidity and egoism of playing on the spirit board, and this was indeed hard, because I am aware that the most objective information are coming from Sott editors, there is no links on MW connected to the Sott editors texts and there are no info used from Sott editors authors texts (this in a great extend minimized quality of MW texts). Things I could do and I did is for example to present to readers without knowledge of English language about Barbara E. Hort work, or Hare, Babiak, Stout, Miller, Fomenko, Carotta, Paulkovich, TC Lethbridge, and many more. On the other hand there are no better news compilations than on Sott, MW will and never was anything remotely close to the Sott importance and possibilities.
3. Of course I think it would be most important to supply Sott with the texts, but Sott hr is publishing lot of excellent texts from other webpages and that is normal policy on Sott, if there is something worthy on MW, Sott editors will spot it, same as for other webpages.
4. Of course MW don't have wider picture than Sott editors, including references and external links, it is simply impossible, not only because Sott editors are all forum members and having bigger and wider knowledge, and MW editors are not, but because they have this treasure of forum and FOTCM and most important C's, team in chateau and Laura, and no one can come close to this.

I am sorry if giving solarmind an answer which is not directly connected with our experiment with spirit board, if any of forum members wish to know more about my work in MW actually about works of editors who are writing on Matrix World, or if more light is needed about overall MW activity, I will gladly let any of Croatian Sott editors to enter in FB Matrix World editor's group to see not only the way editors are working together, but, so to say to inspect all the data and documents for translations and making of other texts, data related to respecting of authors laws and other things necessary for normal work. If necessary I will gladly answer on any question in new therad in order to have in here only posts connected to our "experiment" with the Ouija board.

Laura said:
solarmind said:
Dear Chu

Actually, what you have written is not entirely true. You learned nothing about "few years ago there was an attempt to make stronger community in Croatia" here at all. What was indicated to you, indirectly, was that, yes, there are members in Croatia and perhaps you could eventually meet with them by following the normal procedures. What you then did was attempt to search them out on FB and contact them privately, though unsuccessfully. Then, you found the website of "matrixworld" and contacted them, apparently. It was from there that you learned about a "split".

solarmind said:

Interesting interpretation.

solarmind said:

You are neither prepared nor qualified to lead anything based on your activity thus far.

ADDED: I went back and checked the records and found that while you were here, immediately AFTER I informed you that, yes, we have Croatian members but that I would NOT put you in touch with them unless and until you were a member in good standing of FOTCM, you went over to the Lodge, where you were our guest, and went online, searched my FB friends list for any Croatian friends, and sent them messages on FB saying:
28.2.2015 23:42
solarmind

"bok ... upravo sam danas doznala od Laure i ekipe da ima i hr sott ... ... good work!
ja sam tu kod njih ovaj vikend.. volila bi da se upoznamo
pozz
solarmind"

Translation:
"Hi ... I've just found out from Laura and crew that there is CroSOTT also ... ... good work!
I'm here at their place this weekend.. I would like us to meet
Bye
solarmind"

Now, that's a pretty clear manipulation in our book: to act deliberately contrary to what I had just said was the way we do things (which exists for a reason), to do it covertly, WHILE A GUEST IN OUR HOUSE, and to suggestively play on the fact that you WERE a guest here to attempt to induce responses from Croatian members.

Even though your behavior was a clear abuse of our hospitality, we allowed that it MIGHT be just enthusiasm even if that does not excuse the deceptive nature of your actions.

I really can't believe that after I said plainly and clearly that NO, I will NOT introduce you to the Croatian group nor will I give you the names of any of them... that you wrote such a slimy, name-dropping message.

And as you know, but you maight forget, after you said there is already a group in Croatia, i told you the same day that i just contacted Hr editor. And i told you about possibility to help to organize something like that, and as we talked you said that it is something i have to get in touch with Croatian comunity related to SOTT and forum. And i am not tending to be any kind of leader or anything, just offered naively myself to help to spread your work and ideas not bymyslef, but by those who understand it, so not to present or lead them, just to be of help for you. And yes i did came just out of enthusiasm, and i contacted you before and you invited me to stay with you if i want.

But as you said i might not be aware of myself, and probably your understanding of me is much more accurate then mine, if that is what you want to say. But non of what you worte wasn't my intention at all. And i don't know how i abused your hospitality? :(

And you assuming that i contacted Croatian members privately and that i went to do search for them though FB after i visit you. Can you prove that, how many private contacts i did? ? As much as i know, I didn't contact anyone "privately" apart from Hr SOTT editor, that time when i found out that there is hr SOTT page, when i was at your place, and recently i also contacted them with one message though FB for the reason i explained before. I understood that SOTT is a more open platfrom for people who maight not be niterested in more esoteric work but in general to more trutful and objective world news.

Matrixworld i found much before i meet you, and while talking with you guys about Croatina people related to this, than i mentioned there is a online magazine dealing with similar stuff as SOTT. When i discovered Matrixworld, i contacted Ljubca to ask her if she knows about SOTT and Cass experiment, and she told me that they had split with you after this board experiment. I told you also about that, and than i learned a bit more on that part form you too ...

Eärwen said:
1. For 4 years I was not member of the forum, member of the FOTCM and member of translator team, so I did not work directly or indirectly for Sott. If Sott team find me worthy and if translator team find me worthy with the time, I will do my best for these two great organizations. On MW I just tried to put in life what I learned in here. Like having group of editors volunteers working together first on translations and than on own text (with initial translations or proofreadings and checking of data before editing it on MW). All texts on MW are connected to the external links, so it is easy to evaluate data.

2. MW don't have rights to use texts and data of Sott editors, that right was removed thanks to my stupidity and egoism of playing on the spirit board, and this was indeed hard, because I am aware that the most objective information are coming from Sott editors, there is no links on MW connected to the Sott editors texts and there are no info used from Sott editors authors texts (this in a great extend minimized quality of MW texts). Things I could do and I did is for example to present to readers without knowledge of English language about Barbara E. Hort work, or Hare, Babiak, Stout, Miller, Fomenko, Carotta, Paulkovich, TC Lethbridge, and many more. On the other hand there are no better news compilations than on Sott, MW will and never was anything remotely close to the Sott importance and possibilities.

3. Of course I think it would be most important to supply Sott with the texts, but Sott hr is publishing lot of excellent texts from other webpages and that is normal policy on Sott, if there is something worthy on MW, Sott editors will spot it, same as for other webpages.

4. Of course MW don't have wider picture than Sott editors, including references and external links, it is simply impossible, not only because Sott editors are all forum members and having bigger and wider knowledge, and MW editors are not, but because they have this treasure of forum and FOTCM and most important C's, team in chateau and Laura, and no one can come close to this.

I think you're missing the point here - similar like we missed the point 4 years ago and had negative thought loops and mutual negative feedbacks lead the show then, all based on totally screwed perception of reality what was happening to us. Each of these was reinforcing the other, and we chose the road we took - nobody forced us to do it - although a hand of help was offered here to pull us out of that illusion.
If you recall it, the then launched MW was not the product of us being "ousted/expelled" because of playing with the board, the same as SOTT editors didn't write to us "removing" the rights to use their material on MW due to that reason.
I wrote the opening post in this thread in bad faith - we already expected the reaction we got here and planned our (re)actions accordingly - remember?
The point, as I see it, was not so much (foolish and childish) playing with the board, it was our thinking, behaviour and actions after that, and complete lack of trust (and faith) in this network at that time, to such extent to had perceived it/them as our enemies.
From your posts so far, I get the impression that you still don't see/understand it, still focusing (mainly solely) on the board play itself.

solarmind said:
And as you know, but you maight forget, after you said there is already a group in Croatia, i told you the same day that i just contacted Hr editor. And i told you about possibility to help to organize something like that, and as we talked you said that it is something i have to get in touch with Croatian comunity related to SOTT and forum. And i am not tending to be any kind of leader or anything, just offered naively myself to help to spread your work and ideas not bymyslef, but by those who understand it, so not to present or lead them, just to be of help for you. And yes i did came just out of enthusiasm, and i contacted you before and you invited me to stay with you if i want.

But as you said i might not be aware of myself, and probably your understanding of me is much more accurate then mine, if that is what you want to say. But non of what you worte wasn't my intention at all. And i don't know how i abused your hospitality? :(

And you assuming that i contacted Croatian members privately and that i went to do search for them though FB after i visit you. Can you prove that, how many private contacts i did? ? As much as i know, I didn't contact anyone "privately" apart from Hr SOTT editor, that time when i found out that there is hr SOTT page, when i was at your place, and recently i also contacted them with one message though FB for the reason i explained before. I understood that SOTT is a more open platfrom for people who maight not be niterested in more esoteric work but in general to more trutful and objective world news.

The general impression is that, unlike other forum members, right from the very beginning you wanted to establish personal contacts with other forum members. This is not really the way we do things, and for good reason. Members needs a solid grounding in the concepts and a proper understand of our 'mission' before they meet, otherwise, things tend to go in a very subjective direction. Being a member here for such a short time, you obviously don't have that understanding, which is why we don't look very positively on your somewhat over-energetic drive to "do" things and meet people. You can't expect to do anything useful if you don't know enough. In fact, you're more likely to cause a mess.

Those are the plain facts. If you could grasp them, and work on understanding the material and your own own nature better, we could all get along. But if you're primarily interested in some kind of physical group get-together rather than the information, then we do not offer that and you'd be better looking elsewhere for it.

solarmind said:
And as you know, but you maight forget, after you said there is already a group in Croatia,

I did not forget anything. I said we have Croatian members and a small group. And that was it.

solarmind said:
i told you the same day that i just contacted Hr editor. And i told you about possibility to help to organize something like that, and as we talked you said that it is something i have to get in touch with Croatian comunity related to SOTT and forum.

You are imagining things here.

solarmind said:
And i am not tending to be any kind of leader or anything, just offered naively myself to help to spread your work and ideas not bymyslef, but by those who understand it, so not to present or lead them, just to be of help for you. And yes i did came just out of enthusiasm, and i contacted you before and you invited me to stay with you if i want.

I didn't invite you. You invited yourself and I simply consulted with other members who thought that you would be worth "checking out". Here is what you wrote:

New message from contact form on Cassiopaea.org:

E-mail: solarmind@****
IP:*****

Dear Laura,
I hope you will check my message ...
I would like to meet with you and Ark if possible, first week of March or so?
I will be in France, Lyon where I have to present our new animated feature film co-production from 4th to 7th March, so if that is ok with you, I could come to Toulouse any time before or after Lyon. I will prefer after, as than my mind will be totaly out of other thoughts and I can devote my self to you and cassiopaean stuff and The Wave and all this amaizing things ... I just would like to know more and to see if I can be of any assistance in that direction.

You can find more about me at _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/********
And event I am going to in Lyon is realy great market with fantastic people form animation bussines http://www.cartoon-media.eu/cartoon-movie-event/cartoon-movie-2015.htm

Please if you can let me know soon, if we can meet some time aorund those dates, preferable dates for me are from 7th to 13th March, but if that is not good for you any time from 27th February till 4th March will be fine too,

I need to boook my flights and hotel for Lyon and Touluse by the end of this week.

thank you!

solarmind

solarmind said:

solarmind, you are definitely not aware of yourself much less what anyone says around you since you can't stop talking or get out of your bubble. So it is a given that you are not aware of how you abused our hospitality.

solarmind said:
And you assuming that i contacted Croatian members privately and that i went to do search for them though FB after i visit you.

No, you did it WHILE YOU WERE HERE. I'm not assuming, I have reproduced the message in the previous post.

ADDED: Also, I checked the mods forum discussion where all data is archived and the fact is you DID NOT tell me about contacting anyone. I learned from the individual who sent me an email and asked me to verify your claims. That's what really shocked me: that you would do that and behave so covertly, going around the house trying to pry information out of everyone who lives here, and then do that and say NOTHING.

solarmind said:
Can you prove that, how many private contacts i did? ? As much as i know, I didn't contact anyone "privately" apart from Hr SOTT editor, that time when i found out that there is hr SOTT page, when i was at your place,

And that was immediately AFTER I told you that I was not going to give you names or provide contact details until you were a vetted member. So, immediately after I told you that, you went and searched and contacted that editor anyway. Do you see the problem here? If you don't, I don't know what to tell you.

solarmind said:
and recently i also contacted them with one message though FB for the reason i explained before. I understood that SOTT is a more open platfrom for people who maight not be niterested in more esoteric work but in general to more trutful and objective world news.

SOTT or FOTCM or forum is irrelevant. You were given to understand that sott is a project of our members and you were looking for MEMBER contact which I refused. And there are good reasons for that refusal. This exchange is, in fact, one of them.

solarmind said:
Matrixworld i found much before i meet you, and while talking with you guys about Croatina people related to this, than i mentioned there is a online magazine dealing with similar stuff as SOTT. When i discovered Matrixworld, i contacted Ljubca to ask her if she knows about SOTT and Cass experiment, and she told me that they had split with you after this board experiment. I told you also about that, and than i learned a bit more on that part form you too ...

No, you didn't tell me all of that.

After reviewing our records, I'm coming to the opinion that you are just in the wrong bar.

Saša said:
Eärwen said:

I think you're missing the point here - similar like we missed the point 4 years ago and had negative thought loops and mutual negative feedbacks lead the show then, all based on totally screwed perception of reality what was happening to us. Each of these was reinforcing the other, and we chose the road we took - nobody forced us to do it - although a hand of help was offered here to pull us out of that illusion.
If you recall it, the then launched MW was not the product of us being "ousted/expelled" because of playing with the board, the same as SOTT editors didn't write to us "removing" the rights to use their material on MW due to that reason.
I wrote the opening post in this thread in bad faith - we already expected the reaction we got here and planned our (re)actions accordingly - remember?
The point, as I see it, was not so much (foolish and childish) playing with the board, it was our thinking, behaviour and actions after that, and complete lack of trust (and faith) in this network at that time, to such extent to had perceived it/them as our enemies.
From your posts so far, I get the impression that you still don't see/understand it, still focusing (mainly solely) on the board play itself.

I understand what you want to say, actually I am grateful for that. Please correct me if I am wrong. You want to say that it is most important to focus, not on "experiment itself" but on that what, mainly I did and think on that time. Of course no body forced us to do it, that was our fee will (in retrospect that is even bigger problem than someone pushed us in that way).

So perhaps than I should focus on why I did not answer on questions forum members asked at the time this thread was made, or to focus on biases and negative loops I had at the same time.

For sure I don't fully see/understand it completely but, that is the reason I am here. I would be extremely naive to think I got it all sorted out, but I am willing to learn and that I can do only on this forum.

I'll think about it and read whole therad couple times in order not to miss anything and will try to give direct answers to questions in it.

Perceval said:
The general impression is that, unlike other forum members, right from the very beginning you wanted to establish personal contacts with other forum members. This is not really the way we do things, and for good reason.
Members needs a solid grounding in the concepts and a proper understand of our 'mission' before they meet, otherwise, things tend to go in a very subjective direction. Being a member here for such a short time, you obviously don't have that understanding, which is why we don't look very positively on your somewhat over-energetic drive to "do" things and meet people. You can't expect to do anything useful if you don't know enough. In fact, you're more likely to cause a mess.

Those are the plain facts. If you could grasp them, and work on understanding the material and your own own nature better, we could all get along. But if you're primarily interested in some kind of physical group get-together rather than the information, then we do not offer that and you'd be better looking elsewhere for it.

Perceval thank you for writing it down very clearly, and i agree at all elements you pointed out. I am very gratefull for your understaning of mine impulsive reaciton and over-energetic drive to "do" things. :) ... and to say it again - i am NOT "interested in some kind of physical group get-together rather than the information"

Eärwen said:
Saša said:
Eärwen said:

I understand what you want to say, actually I am grateful for that. Please correct me if I am wrong. You want to say that it is most important to focus, not on "experiment itself" but on that what, mainly I did and think on that time. Of course no body forced us to do it, that was our fee will (in retrospect that is even bigger problem than someone pushed us in that way).

So perhaps than I should focus on why I did not answer on questions forum members asked at the time this thread was made, or to focus on biases and negative loops I had at the same time.

For sure I don't fully see/understand it completely but, that is the reason I am here. I would be extremely naive to think I got it all sorted out, but I am willing to learn and that I can do only on this forum.

I'll think about it and read whole therad couple times in order not to miss anything and will try to give direct answers to questions in it.
My advice, new threads and explain events from the very beginning, to your eventual return to the forum, why you did certain things, what has changed and whether it changed your view on this forum.
Maybe your story help others. :)

solarmind said:
Perceval said:
The general impression is that, unlike other forum members, right from the very beginning you wanted to establish personal contacts with other forum members. This is not really the way we do things, and for good reason.
Members needs a solid grounding in the concepts and a proper understand of our 'mission' before they meet, otherwise, things tend to go in a very subjective direction. Being a member here for such a short time, you obviously don't have that understanding, which is why we don't look very positively on your somewhat over-energetic drive to "do" things and meet people. You can't expect to do anything useful if you don't know enough. In fact, you're more likely to cause a mess.

Perceval thank you for writing it down very clearly, and i agree at all elements you pointed out. I am very gratefull for your understaning of mine impulsive reaciton and over-energetic drive to "do" things. :) ... and to say it again - i am NOT "interested in some kind of physical group get-together rather than the information"
Solarmind, I think the best thing for you to do is to take it slow. The kind of learning that needs to be done to do what you want to do can take years, or decades. You seem to have had some professional success, and in that an overactive moving center can be an advantage. It's the opposite here. I know that kind of frenetic, go-getter mentality is valued in the US corporate world, where there is a saying, "it's better to ask forgiveness than to ask permission. Again, it's the opposite here.

I would suggest you read (or re-read) In Search of the Miraculous by Ouspensky. That will help you understand what people have been trying to point out to you. I'll give you a quick example: you wrote in the post I quoted that you're are NOT interested in some physical group get together. But you have demonstrated repeatedly a very strong interest in that. Do you see the contradiction? Do you see the multiple 'I's? Do you see the lying to yourself you're doing?

Back
Top Bottom