Experiment with the spirit board -lies coming through it & how to recognize them

Belibaste said:
It took some time and several "sessions" to get rid of that alleged attachment. Until that bug appeared in my slipper and I almost stood on it. That again stressed me nicely, but at that moment I was freed from the "attachment".

What do you mean? The bug was a materialization of your attachment?
At that time I thought, i.e. was convinced it was. However, the question is if there really was an attachment that was dealt with or I was just played with, while provoking my emotional reactions and feeding what was around there. Moreover, when from the board came the warning to look down, it could also be a warning from my unconscious to pay more careful attention to my surroundings. There is a possibility that was a materialization, but there is also an equal or even larger probability that the bug came in the room from the balcony and ended up in my slipper. That I don't know. The facts are that there was a warning, subsequent identification of the bug with the attachment and a statement that I was then freed of it, that was spelled from the board.

I would like to point out that, with the quoted passage, I was kind of making fun of my lack of critical thinking when using and working with the board.

Saša said:
I would like to point out that, with the quoted passage, I was kind of making fun of my lack of critical thinking when using and working with the board.

Thanks for those explanations I understand better now. :)

Dear members of the forum,

It’s been four years since I made the biggest mistake in my life, I made lot of mistakes, but neither one of them could be more wrong and more foul as allowing my ego, cowardice, stupidity and frightfulness to take control over my entire self during and after I proposed perilous “play” with Ouija board.

In simple words I was a jerk and could not write on C’s forum before fighting ego and illusion I was living in. The real work on searching and destroying garbage in my own “I’s” is the most important part of my life, but I can’t continue with it, if I don’t come clean before you and all wonderful people of chateau, FOTCM and forum.

I am sincerely sorry and I deeply regret for everything, most of all for not being able to stop the urge to make and touch Ouija board and allowing my ego-robot not to answer on every post on the forum related to it, I’m deeply sorry for causing any harm to people directly and indirectly involved in it, and I regret for being reason for FOTCM project in Lovište never been brought to life.

I would like to say to each and every Croatian members of FOTCM – please forgive me for everything, I can’t return the time and undone the foolish deeds, but I have will to assist FOTCM in any way I can and I’m eager to be asset for future programs and cooperation if you find me worthy.

I must admit I tried for months not to think about it, I thought the time will make me more clever, and more reasonable, I lied to myself and others, in real sense of the word I was the biggest coward on the Earth, I’m still a coward, but I’m fighting with it (in one of the ways with this post) and when cowardice was shut down, ego took control. My ego was so strong that for the years made me live in the time loop of self pity and denial. I’m not saying I made victory over my ego, I believe I will have to fight the worst part of myself whole my life, but that is the part of the great work and although it’s sometimes scary and exhausting, there is no other way. I still don’t know to express myself eloquently in stressful situation, allowing from time to time flight or fight, and especially dissociation, but the most important thing is I can see my programs and I’m fighting against them.

Although it was painful and lonesome to live without FOTCM and forum (and its was getting even more painful and lonesome with the years) I was grateful to be banned, because that was the only way to make me think about all the things I done, actually I perceived detachment from the forum as a justified punishment, but, at first, I could not see that it is a valuable lesson that could help me to learn from it, on the end I managed to transform feeling of being lonely and self-pity in, sorry for not having better words to explain it, sort of a new strength and motivation to deal with the vampire in my mind.

From time to time I looked at the threads on the forum as a guest, visiting QFS & QFG web pages and SOTT but I felt like I have no right to enjoy and absorb all that awesome knowledge including C’s session because of my mistakes. I thought, as an outcast, it’s a kind of cheating when reading C’s session and SOTT texts. I guess that was another program to stop me in learning, C’s web pages are the biggest treasure of our reality and although Gurdjieff and Ouspensky are masters in explaining the 4th way, I could do nothing or really little without knowledge of C’s material and work coming from chateau and forum.

I’m grateful beyond the words for knowledge you guys gave me.

I don’t have a lot of money and there is no money that can substitute all the knowledge you people gave me, but I strongly believe in Laura’s words: “there is no free lunch in the Universe,” and a little that I donate to SOTT and forum is just a simple way to say – thank you for everything.

Two years ago I met Dakota, she was searching for answers only forum, C’s and the 4th way could give. From the time I was banned from the forum it was hard to advance in the work, because one person can do so little in correcting one self, especially if there is no other person who can awake you, or when there is no one to tell you that you wrong and must fight against daily biases and illusions. Dakota helped me in lot of things, especially when “living” on autopilot, in a way she provided to me an input of the person who would like to become STO candidate, she wanted to talk openly about programs we are having in our minds, and that was something I was missing from the time I was banned from the forum.

In last couple of years I was concentrated on my biggest programs like ego and cowardice, for the first 12 months I thought I’m not getting anywhere, actually I was sure it is getting worst and worst, but then I start to read again Ouspensky’s books, and he said that people tend to think programs are getting stronger when observing them, that really helped me, I could see how my mind is making damage control programs when focusing on big issues, these thing were not constant, and they were more like quick flashes of ideas coming and going from my mind, whenever some new “I” pop up, the new train of thoughts passed by. When I was switching from one strong minded “I” to another strong minded “I” I could not remember what I was talking about, these thing were scary, really scary. In couple of months I thought I would go crazy because the negative pop up programs were constantly running in my head, and they were producing strong depressions and sometimes suicidal ideas.

With the time it start to be easier, especially when I begin to read about wetiko and negative self focus, so I begin to assist others, and helping my family and friends whenever needed. Most important I start to enjoy in these small chores and in F&F presence. One of the damage control programs was impatience and panic attacks, Dakota helped me a lot with these two because she asked of me to talk about them all the time, and she was demanding direct answers not being happy with short “yes-no” answers. In some situations I could not make a word coming from my mouth, I could actually feel my throat closing to the point of pain. This was really hard to fight with, but Dakota again jumped in with her methods of “let’s talk about it nice and easy,” she is natural born psychotherapist, and I can’t thank her enough.

I still have a lot to learn and even more to work with, but nothing will be enough without my sincere apologies to the people who gave me so much, in first place Laura, Croatian FOTCM members, chateau crew, forum members and of course C’s.

There is no gratitude I could write on English language, or any language, but I have to say once more, thank you and wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart. Without you people (and C’s) my life would be meaningless and same as for other organic portals.

Eärwen/Ljubica

Eärwen said:

[...]

Eärwen/Ljubica

Nice to see you back here Eärwen.
Hope to hear a bit more about the endeavour and lessons you encountered during these past four years, and looking forward to interacting/networking with you again.

And please accept my apologies for not being "firmer" and more reasonable/responsible, and saying NO to our "whims", when our reasoning/mind got caught into negative loops/feedbacks and my ego/self-importance got to run the show back then in summer 2011.

Welcome back. :flowers:

I am glad you have find your way back Ljubica.
It is so easy to get derailed and when this happens it can be very difficult to find your way back. There are still many battles to win and you have taken the step in the right direction.

Upwards and onwards!

Dear Eärwen/Ljubica nice to see you here too :) ...

and to all dear Croatian and all regional members, let's build together one more real base and FOTCM "lighthouse" of knowledge, truth and objectivity for Balkans ... there is one opportunity to start up something this October at Korcula and Pelješac ... let me clear up idea i have and will write more soon what is on my mind ...

:hug2: :flowers:

Saša said:
Eärwen said:

[...]

Eärwen/Ljubica

Nice to see you back here Eärwen.
Hope to hear a bit more about the endeavour and lessons you encountered during these past four years, and looking forward to interacting/networking with you again.

And please accept my apologies for not being "firmer" and more reasonable/responsible, and saying NO to our "whims", when our reasoning/mind got caught into negative loops/feedbacks and my ego/self-importance got to run the show back then in summer 2011.

Welcome back. :flowers:

Thank you Saša for your kind words. I'll be more than happy to explain whatever I learned up to now, but I think it is better to figure out, with you guys how to battle with the rest of my mind garbage and the biggest obstacles. Of course if you don't mind.

Apologies accepted, although in retrospect, I think I was in much bigger mess, and it is I who should say - please forgive me for everything, especially for blindness, arrogance, ignorance, wild goose chase and of course for ego beyond control.

My biggest problem right now is making ballast between feeling and rationalization and clear head perception.

Most of the time I am insecure because of feelings like: confusion, feeling of not having enough time (in order to bring in life projects of producing organic tobacco and goats & chicken farm), or strong attacks of guilt and remorse for things I have done years ago.

For over a year I worked for Croatian post, it was promissed to me I will have constant job, and I thought this will be excellent idea, but few months ago, post got trough extremely large cuts and reorganization, and suddenly I was a member of totally different company who cares only for the revenue and profit. From that time I was in a certain void because post decided only workers with the biggest revenue will receive permanent employment. That was a really big shock since I got position in two little local posts with customers with no needs for products post was offering. I needed this job although was poorly paid and although working in two post office take time and it is a big responsibility with travel cost that minimized my salary, but I taught I will stay because I wanted to take responsibility over apartment mortgage (which is for now a responsibility of my husband), with the time it was clear I newer will have permanent job, although I have to work 2-3 hours more than written in the contract.

During that time I was consumed with feeling of not being enough good for the post and after we gained new OS on old post computers it was really hard to do the normal chores without additional revenue projects. Day after day we had glitches, minuses, power black outs, and of course there was high tourist season, and no one could directly help me since first IT office is in Dubrovnik.

Working from early morning to the late afternoon is not a big issue, but post supposed to pay me for extra hours, like last summer, on the end I found out that new contract is not covering these problems and it was clear I did all the hours extra for free. At that time it was really bad with pop up programs and depressions because I have had high hopes in post manager promise to gain permanent job.

To make long story short, I found out I will never receive permanent job and that lady on long sick leave is coming back to the post.

At that time I had two possibilities, to allow my ego to burst up or to try to go from the post without negative programs running. Boy it was hard, especially after I found out everyone knew the job deal in the post except myself. So I send long letter to my manager, asking what could be done, she offered me same position in post 50 kilometers away. That was even worst thing because oil prices are scary in Croatia and because I was driving to and back from the work with Dakota's car.

So I decided to start to work on something that I like instead on something I was having false hopes and high expectations. That was the last lesson I learned, and it was extremely bad because whenever you have high stakes on something out of your control that banged on my mind like tons of stones.

From the time I was in FOTCM we had idea of making goat's farms, for the meat and cheese production (for tourists not us members) and that was one of things strongly attached to my heart. Living outside with animals everyday is not such a bad idea especially when taking in account meat prices and poor quality of meat in Croatia. After all we are going down the spiral of economic colapse and if something is clever enough that is investment in producing own food.

So after a good talk to myself and presenting initial plan to my parents and Dakota (a member of our extended family), we come to conclusion it is rational idea that could come to life although with no revenue for the first year (except milk and cheese for people who eat such things), and first batch of organic tobacco we'll have in late summer 2016.

And now I'm fighting with programs of feeling doubt in myself and my own possibilities and of course of having not enough time to bring everything in to life. Of course I'm aware these are programs, and the most important thing is a sincere wish and good organization and of course 10 percent inspiration and 90 percent perspiration.

I will gladly notify you guys how I'm dealing with day to day programs and biases in my mind and of course how the farm is advancing.

PS: In Croatia is the easiest way to open OPG or "obiteljsko poljoprivredno gospodarstvo" (family agricultural household), and the taxes are smallest for these endeavor. We'll start with half a dozen Boer goats and couple of Alpine goats, and we are still thinking about having small Illyrian cow "Buša" because it is protected by the law and government is giving away some money for their farming. We managed to get some organic seeds of golden Virginia, Cuban and Burley tobacco and now we are waiting for the fall to start to work on OPG. If you guys have some nice idea for the name of the OPG, please say it because Dakota and myself are having only ideas connected to Cassiopeia, and that would be kind a funny. :)

Sorry for making such a big post, I am aware that I have long road in front of me to clean all the garbage in my mind, but I'm sure with your assistance I have big chance to succeed. Thank you all.

Z said:
It is so easy to get derailed and when this happens it can be very difficult to find your way back. There are still many battles to win and you have taken the step in the right direction.

Upwards and onwards!

Thank you Z, although is easier to say than to do it "upwards and onwards" I will do my best to follow it.

PS: I'm aware to have long road ind front of myself but, boy, it's really easier within the best network in the world.

[Name deleted by admin for privacy]

solarmind said:

and to all dear Croatian and all regional members, let's build together one more real base and FOTCM "lighthouse" of knowledge, truth and objectivity for Balkans ... there is one opportunity to start up something this October at Korcula and Pelješac ... let me clear up idea i have and will write more soon what is on my mind ...

Solar, you are not yet a member in good standing of FOTCM which is necessary for personal meetings. We like to really know people before we encourage meet-ups. And people like to know that their safety and well-being is our concern and that if things go wonky, we can step in if asked and sort things out.

Welcome back, Ljubica!

I could be wrong, but the way I understood Sasa's post about your "endeavor" was that he'd be interested in knowing how the experiment ended, and why, what you learned from that in particular, or if the realizations came afterwards... that sort of thing. He can correct me if I misunderstood.

Can't comment on your plans, because that concerns the situation in your own country, but do keep networking (it might be better to start a new thread, since this one is about the experiment...)

Laura said:
solarmind said:

Solar, you are not yet a member in good standing of FOTCM which is necessary for personal meetings. We like to really know people before we encourage meet-ups. And people like to know that their safety and well-being is our concern and that if things go wonky, we can step in if asked and sort things out.

Probably again a misunderstanding - i wanted to say that it will be nice to get together us who follow and respect FOTCM and SOTT work, as i do share your work and SOTT stuff a lot, and i am not masking that in some other blogging of portals under my brands or names, and i see how people from my professional and private circle are getting more and more into SOTT.

I still didn't even sent FOTCM application form, and i now i am not a member :), i still need few weeks to work out some stuff before i do final commitment, and i know i can't talk in front of FOTCM, but i hope i can share, respect and follow the work even though if i am not officially a member.

Funny enough, actually few days ago i was again informed about certain split in the Croatian group, and than i remember you said to me that too , and when i spotted Ljubica getting back, that was inspiration to wrote this, as in Croatia we are well known for splitting and individual efforts that we even have a jokes about that, that we have 3 Croats and 4 political parties ... as probably it will be for us much easier to work on our common programs together, if we will have ability to have meetings face to face .. we already talked about that at one Croatian / regional group about Wave and Cs on FB, and i learned also that some are and some are not official members of FOTCM, but we do share, research and respect to your work, and we d contributing as much as we know and can ... so sorry for misunderstanding it should be written - let meet us who follow, research and respect FOTCM and SOTT work.

And do you think that i am potentially dangerous?

solarmind said:
Laura said:
solarmind said:

Probably again a misunderstanding - i wanted to say that it will be nice to get together us who follow and respect FOTCM and SOTT work, as i do share your work and SOTT stuff a lot, and i am not masking that in some other blogging of portals under my brands or names, and i see how people from my professional and private circle are getting more and more into SOTT.

Maybe I misunderstood. You may have misunderstood what I said also which is that the Croatian FOTCM members probably won't wish to attend any meetings that are not monitored as we do initial contacts. And this is for the safety and protection of our members.

Laura said:
solarmind said:
Laura said:
solarmind said:

Maybe I misunderstood. You may have misunderstood what I said also which is that the Croatian FOTCM members probably won't wish to attend any meetings that are not monitored as we do initial contacts. And this is for the safety and protection of our members.

:) yes sure ... and that is respected, as you see i still didn't even sent a form, as i am taking alredy just the aplication for membership as a very serious step in my life, and i appreshiate you taking care on that part for all members, as that is not one easy step :) ... thank you and sorry for me not been clear with writings in the initial post ...

Eärwen said:
Z said:

Upwards and onwards!

Thank you Z, although is easier to say than to do it "upwards and onwards" I will do my best to follow it.

PS: I'm aware to have long road ind front of myself but, boy, it's really easier within the best network in the world.

I have heard that you have a sort of channeling website. Have you taken that down?

[Name deleted by admin for privacy]

Back
Top Bottom