Experiment with the spirit board -lies coming through it & how to recognize them

Well, you lose that bet! I have never considered or wished to contact other realms via channeling. It is a great responsibility and I am grateful Laura shares her Work. Consider the conscious labor and voluntary suffering necessary to journey safely into other realms. It is not a short cut to the kingdom of heaven or a toy of childish desire. The temptations of power are beyond the understanding and strength of the naive, as we just saw.

I agree the task ask for in knowledge is given to those most responsible with a humility that doesn’t wavier but strengthen in the face of extreme suffering while keeping conscious the betterment of humanity throughout. I think it takes not merely this life to undertake this gift but many lives of experience and growth with the support of a council that elects the right souls given a high probability to be successful. Which is why it is not wise to judge. To the workers and those that have sent them:

From The Book of Q
Congratulations to Those Who Accept the Movement

QS 23. On The One Who Receives The Worker:

“Whoever welcomes you welcomes me, and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me.”

I think this refers to the workers on the ground and the higher powers of STO working together.

Saša said:
My internet access at the moment is limited, it will probably be back in normal somewhere at the end of the following week.
Since my last visit here there were 7 pages in this thread, so I need some time to catch up with things.

Lies, avoidance, being afraid to deal with the situation, i.e. to accept the advices which were given and explain everything that happened openly and directly. On the other hand, fear to state that my back had been turned to group already. In short, cowardly behaviour.

Concerning these "sessions", with respect to recent K&B videos, we could have and most probably were played with who, or better say, whatever wanted to do so. No differential diagnosis was made, the questions were leading, the answers were given and projected from the questioners themselves, whatever was there fueled itself with our emotions, and as far as I know it, not only that no spirit attachment release was performed (it's even more ridiculous to say "contact to higher entities"), but new attachments had a very nice feast on us. And I particularly stress the emotional attachment to the whole thing, i.e. I was emotionally driven, with very little or no skepticism and scientific approach/method applied.
Moreover, the self-importance and self-image was so inflated that the comments, advices, suggestions and plies made here, were perceived as attacks, "wish you no good" statements and "we'll set you as an example to others" implications.
That's a short synopsis.

Btw, hello to everybody.
If mods find it more appropriate, I'll make new intro in newbies subforum.

Hello and welcome back Sasa. Sharing the lessons you have learnt from that experiment and all that followed seems like a good idea.

obyvatel said:
Hello and welcome back Sasa. Sharing the lessons you have learnt from that experiment and all that followed seems like a good idea.

Yes, we want to know where you've been all this time, and what did you learn. We are all part of this after all. Welcome back!

Thank you for welcoming me back.
Some of what I've learned is here.
The rest, if any, probably needs some more time cooking. :)

Saša I am still trying to understand what really happened back then.

During our discussions prior to this "experiment" of yours, you seemed to be pretty understanding of all the implications yet you decided to go ahead with it. Therefore it would be helpful if you could explain what was exactly going on through your mind, particularly what were you hoping to achieve with your "channeling".

Also I am puzzled that it was so easy for you to shut out the network completely although at the time you gave the impression of complete understanding of all the concepts, the work of this group is based on.

Z said:
Saša I am still trying to understand what really happened back then.

During our discussions prior to this "experiment" of yours, you seemed to be pretty understanding of all the implications yet you decided to go ahead with it. Therefore it would be helpful if you could explain what was exactly going on through your mind, particularly what were you hoping to achieve with your "channeling".

Hi Z, it's nice to meet you again.
What really happened back then has been something I've been pondering about for quite some time. I have a theory, i.e. a hypothesis that seems quite probable to me with respect to everything that I've observed and heard about my patterns of behaviour and running programs, and deduced about people involved in the "experiment" that summer.

Without going to specifics, although "the devil is in the details" but I think the exact details are not for the open part of the forum, I was fascinated with "psychic" things well before that summer and also for some time after it. At that time I probably thought that I had gained enough knowledge myself and was very confident in my main collaborator due to her "abilities".
However, looking at it from a distance, neither I had the knowledge, in fact I think that some basic stuff was missing, nor the company was adequate for the purpose of the "experiment" as I saw it should had be conducted. As stated in recent K&B videos, finding the right partner can be the main obstacle, i.e. the drawback, for that kind of work.

For me it was, i.e. started as an experiment, a play, kind of the other experiments I had performed on myself before met and being included in the network, many of which didn't go well, but I learned something from them, if nothing at least what not to do again. I wasn't afraid and I probably should have been if I had really comprehended the seriousness of what I was up to experiment with.
When it was already decided to go with the "experiment", I had a principal idea and a plan how to perform it, consisting mainly of imitating what I had read and seen before, with some kind of skepticism and something that at that time I thought was a scientific approach. Unfortunately that was quickly dismissed and overridden, and I just went along with what was going on since then.

Z said:
Also I am puzzled that it was so easy for you to shut out the network completely although at the time you gave the impression of complete understanding of all the concepts, the work of this group is based on.
It wasn't. I had to fight against the urge and impulse to come here and write. But I stayed there all that time and was helped, maybe even guided, in that fight. By letting that happen, i.e. by choosing to fight against the network, due to several probable reasons ("wanna help" program, self-importance being inflated, some financial benefit that was promised for my help in their problems), I had fallen into the grip of the "dynamic". I basically sold and submitted myself to other people thinking and guiding.
It took me more than half a year and entering into relationship, of another already seen and been into dynamic, but much more pronounced in that aspect, to break the grip. In reality, I had just jumped from one to another, while nothing had really changed.

And now, more than two years since that summer, I'm here. Certainly, it would be much easier and less painful that I didn't do what I had done, but I think that for me there was no other way to get from there to here than the path I've been walking on.

I forgot to add that at times, during the "experiment", I had the impression of being Laura and Frank, me being Frank of course. I don't know if that was a projection or not, but it tells something about the state I was in and the dynamic at the board. I mean, I was the one who was said to have been attached, attached since long time before, since childhood. When that "came through" it shook me really well. It took some time and several "sessions" to get rid of that alleged attachment. Until that bug appeared in my slipper and I almost stood on it. That again stressed me nicely, but at that moment I was freed from the "attachment". I really don't know where my brain was back then...

Saša said:
I forgot to add that at times, during the "experiment", I had the impression of being Laura and Frank, me being Frank of course. I don't know if that was a projection or not, but it tells something about the state I was in and the dynamic at the board. I mean, I was the one who was said to have been attached, attached since long time before, since childhood. When that "came through" it shook me really well. It took some time and several "sessions" to get rid of that alleged attachment. Until that bug appeared in my slipper and I almost stood on it. That again stressed me nicely, but at that moment I was freed from the "attachment". I really don't know where my brain was back then...

Hi Saša,

Welcome back ... I still don't fully understand what happened to you, but maybe that's just me. I hope that you have learned important lessons from your undertaking - carrying on is the main thing, even when we stumble.

One thing that has been going throug my mind - have you ever read Baldwin's Spirit Releasment Therapy Manual? After your experience I would be very wary of some dark entities attached - maybe you can find someone who does spirit releasment sessions - they can be done over the phone. Baldwin's widow Judith does sessions over the phone from the US.

Anyway, something to ponder ...

nicklebleu said:
One thing that has been going throug my mind - have you ever read Baldwin's Spirit Releasment Therapy Manual? After your experience I would be very wary of some dark entities attached - maybe you can find someone who does spirit releasment sessions - they can be done over the phone. Baldwin's widow Judith does sessions over the phone from the US.

No, I haven't.
I've been pondering about what you wrote and can't find, i.e. haven't observed any signs of possible "dark entity" attachment. On the other hand I'm not quite sure what should I be looking for. Can you say what are the symptoms of "dark entity" attachment?

Saša said:
nicklebleu said:

No, I haven't.
I've been pondering about what you wrote and can't find, i.e. haven't observed any signs of possible "dark entity" attachment. On the other hand I'm not quite sure what should I be looking for. Can you say what are the symptoms of "dark entity" attachment?

I don't think I would worry too much about it. I would say that the willpower that you manifested throwing off this binding/blinding situation is evidence of SOME discipline. And over time, discipline can rid one of such things. (Along with diet, etc.)

Saša said:
And now, more than two years since that summer, I'm here. Certainly, it would be much easier and less painful that I didn't do what I had done, but I think that for me there was no other way to get from there to here than the path I've been walking on.

It sounds like it was a hell of a journey. Well, you're back and I'm glad you are :).

I guess you have learn a lot along the way and sharing this knowledge might help others.

It took some time and several "sessions" to get rid of that alleged attachment. Until that bug appeared in my slipper and I almost stood on it. That again stressed me nicely, but at that moment I was freed from the "attachment".

What do you mean? The bug was a materialization of your attachment?

Back
Top Bottom