Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

Absolutely. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: if you ask me, Webb is a planted disinformation agent to do exactly what you propose.

Another thing; was there not an opening in the fence that later was covered with yellow ‘police tape’? I think this could be seen in the body camera footage. Would this opening in the fence be suitably aligned with someone shooting from some of the windows?
I saw the image of the police tape on the fence, and also saw a video of what appeared to be local police breaking through the fence after rally attendees pointed out suspicious activity, so I am not sure the exact timing of the fence breach and if it was the same area.

I took all 8 shots, clipped them each to 0.16 seconds (the shortest of the 8), and they all sound identical to me:

No but I definitely thought I was gonna get killed when I was interrogated (40 mins) a week later by the State Police because they thought I was involved somehow. They're still looking for the 2nd shooter I believe
— Dave (@realDJStew724) July 28, 2024

Yup, "They're still looking for the 2nd shooter I believe"

Concerning the window, in the video this guys sweeps all the windows right after the shooting caught on Dave's video (which does not say a lot):

1722228251276.png
Are these CCTV cameras? Never notice them before, perhaps not.

1722228313854.png

Crooks, apparently was using an AR-15, as has been said, with either 5x6 or 223 (basically very different) rounds. What is not known, is if he fired 8 rounds, and let's say he did for now. There was said to be 5 rounds + 3 round casings on the roof in different positions.

Before saying more, the following is a shot in the dark as this setup may never be answered and certainly as data, dispelled. So just a few 2 kopek additional thoughts.

Up front, one might still look to the very back back building as a curiosity, while angles need vetting (in this hypothesis it may not be as big an issue), yet sight-lines seem good for possibly the first or second shot, and possibly the third (suppressed (they will not be herd) and at distance). These would be longer shots (or just one shot) overtop of Crooks position.

To backtrack, Crooks seemed to have been rolled-out and wheeled along, with plenty of unsubstantiated evidence dropped Willy-nilly (like what I'm saying is not evidence) by authorities. As a flyover, Crooks seemed to have been pulled into an operations, even being directed/assisted (i.e., to Crooks: we want you here, this is a mock shooting (or real) and you are helping us, so do this and do that. We are with you all the way). What were Crooks programmed directives, or was he truly the lone wolf? If there was a conspiracy, and it seems that may well be, there are many possible ways to rig it.

There are also the Israel questions looping in, the UFO, or whatever that was, and other interesting situations (more to come I'm sure). Moreover, I'm with Joe on secrete teams, it is nothing to pull in help without others being the wiser, they just do their part.

The one overarching observation with possible agreement, is that between the police, the SS and other teams, and of course the public and video, it has been made reasonable that early on Crooks was known to be on the roof by said groups (with the public pointing and police surrounding on the ground, as seen in the recent video). All and sundry have been told, over and over again, that Crooks was the shooter and fired the shots (he was said to be on one side of the roof when his body was on the other), and all is suppose to line up to paint the picture. The picture adds, a) there was a so-called drone, b) Crooks had a range finder, c) a couple of vehicles were introduced; a car and van were mentioned (an official statement indicates someone might have been in the van dead - think it is this link), and a bicycle and motorcycle - with no real details of what the vehicles represented other than a photo of the bicycle and motorcycle with brief comments added in. d) Crooks also had accomplished amazing feats of roof top access by means of various ladders of different sizes - all unnoticed, or climbing upon an air conditioner unit (possibly the top roof door that was shown and never discussed to rule out), while adding to the cover narratives that are all over the map. e) Crooks also had a remote control to activate bombs in his car (or some car), and gad cellphone(s) with nothing on them, wherein also one was suddenly hacked to reveal all kinds of nefarious things - all possible planted information. In other words, Crooks was a real badass nutjob kid and here is why he is the perfect patsy, where they peppered and salted information all around to muddy the waters. There is also much more peppered information scattered around that may be plausible or not. For instance, this seems to also have been done even in official committees or on interviews, where statements were being made as if they are evidentiary statements. None of us have seen any real evidence, it was only suggested, so it is all on official good faith - and they may believe it, too.

There are many videos.

So, there is no doubt that Crooks had a gun, not denied, for which small details are becoming known, just as the shell casing count was 5 and then corrected to 8, as again said, heard from within the body-cam audio. It is a given that 8 rounds absolutely must be the mainstream consensus (no magic bullets this time), and it may even be correct. However, the shooter, not the shooting, was seen by the crowds, with photos of it taken before as Crooks shinnied along the roof; once lifting his head, and from the post photos after Crooks was picked off by a snipper, albeit with his gun at distanced from him as he lay dead. A recent photo from a video on this thread also seems to show the gun being removed from Crooks grip, so it might be logical that it was then placed away from the body, and that may take care of that (not the 5:8 count on cartridges). The audible sound sequence recently heard above, seems close or the same signature (although with 3 single shots and a 5 count shot burst).

The windows below Crooks are interesting, yet they may not work for many reasons being discussed. The tower seems to be out. What may not out (osit) or what might be reconsidered, is a matching 223 rifle with a suppressor at 3 or 4 hundred yards being handled by a pro. The location of the pro may only be important in terms of being overtop Crooks. If plausible, with the same calliper (can't have differences because if Trump had died there would be forensics), it would probably be a deadly shot with no more than a 1/2 inch degrees of drift with that round if hitting Trump where it looks to have been intended. From that distance or more, you would not hear the shot(s), especially timed with Crooks opening up.

The assumption (with many possibly sequences within):

Crooks is positioned, he 'is' the patsy and he is going to be taken out, there is no question that dead men tell no tales. Crooks has an AR-15 type rifle, shooting 223 (or 5x6) - probably. He had iron sights that were then adjusted to a Dot sight on an older model AR-15. The question is, what exactly were the rounds he shot if he shot and think he did? Were there a few live rounds and then blanks? Maybe all of them were live. Remember, the guy with the body-cam was saying that there are 5 and then it was pointed out to him that there were 3 more, but it sounded like they ejected differently, and were not in the same group. Don't know. If so, this could be related to the round themselves - same but different. Hold this thought.

A pro sniper would look to a) having very good cover, and b) having a fast exit plan away from people and cameras. A pro sniper would generally only look to take one shot, because 1) it would not be necessary for more, and 2), if he missed, he knows all hell would breaks loose and is not hanging around to take more shots. In this case, a pro snipper waits for Crooks to open up (Crooks is likely not that good a shot and they know it) while he himself is aimed at Trump, and then the pro shooter sees Crooks miss and takes his head shot at Trump through a well made scope that fortunately only clips Trump (there is no sound other than Crooks). So, Crooks continues as he is told until all the rounds are done, and it is during this point that Crooks handlers probably do not want Crooks blasting away with all live rounds into crowds, so they might have limited his ability. It still looks right, some bullets replaced with plastic rounds or blanks, that will not do much harm, or in the latter, no harm (but all audible). There is the problem with shock waves from the microphones, so they may have all been live and there must have been enough live rounds to account for people being killed or hurt. The missed sniper round is going to account for one injury at least. Whatever the case (again multiple possibilities), the evidence is controlled on the roof top, and they might not even know exactly until told something by someone appointed, and yet they might know there was another shooter (hence Daves statement above that lead this off).

I struggle with the in-close buildings, only in that there is much that could go very wrong and they would not want that. A pro shooter would just not go to a place with a possible bad outcome. Again, cover and escape.

With Crooks, all the attention of the world is being placed upon him on the roof: the gun, the sounds of shots, the shots, and he is the man - the assassin. So if there is a second shooter it is going to be a pro who is never caught, not even seen, and we likely may never know.

Again, 2 kopeks that might change.

Same window, 3rd from left. I'd like to know what that white thing is. There was obviously some activity at that window, both because of the movement up and down of the blinds and the light going on and off, and whatever that white thing is. It could be just the string for pulling the blinds. And they had to sling it over sideways rather than let it hand because it would be in the way of the shooter! :lol:

View attachment 99072
FWIW the white thing doesn't appear in the FOX News drone footage a few days later.
Maybe it's simply the angle of the sunlight however

Screenshot 2024-07-29 155532.png

The windows of both buildings are the same type. The one's of building #6 have the addition of the sensor strips. I'm assuming they can be opened because the windows on the parking lot side have the black box at the top which houses the contacts joining electrically to the contacts of the black box in the frame. If this box wasn't there, it would be a strong indication that the window couldn't be opened and the sensor strips were hard wired.

I'm also using the video of the window of the higher building as a reference to show how wide the window might have to be for a sniper to fire a clear shot at Trump out of. It looks maybe 60º/70º. A window quickly opening at even 45º, left open while sounds of shots pierce the air, and then quickly closing would be noticeable, I think, on the lower building. Which direction the windows open, left or right, is irrelevant, imo. It's time consuming either way.

You know what they say about machines: the more complex you make them, the more parts on them can break.

I don't think we know if the proposed windows in Crooks building can be opened, and if so, to the inside or outside. I think I might have found something interesting happening at the window where @Joe discovered the light inside, shortly before the shots. See below. It is the left window in this picture from Joe's post. Notice that Crooks was actually quite a bit more left on the roof than shown in Joe's picture, pretty much exactly in the line of sight of the window where light can be seen and Trumps head in the distance. In other words, it looks like it is exactly that window where a real sniper is closest to Crooks shooting angle. When I watch the aforementioned video in super slow-motion (0.25 speed) and in 60 Frames and 1 frame at a time, I can see something happening:

It appears like the window is being opened to the inside (maybe not much at all), just VERY shortly before the first shot is being shot. Notice the rectangular sensor strip and how it appears to change, going into the inside of the building. It is actually hard to tell if that is actually happening, or if I'm imagining it. But it is certainly curious that I can see that happening exactly and the right point in time (very shortly before the first shot is being fired) in the window that has the best fitting line of sight compared to Crooks. Only a couple of seconds later, the window seems to be closed again.

So from that, it almost appears to me that inside that room a real sniper was already targeting Trumps head through THE CLOSED window, and then a second person opens up that window, maybe just enough, that the barrel/sights have no window in front anymore, and then directly afterward, the sniper shoots. Would make aiming for the first shot quite quick; The sniper has Trumps head roughly in sight already through the closed window, the window opens, and he adjusts, just a little, if needed, and shoots. Sounds quite plausible to me. If that should be the case, we still have the fence issue though, which could or couldn't be a problem.

Last edited:
Here we can see how Crooks building looked from the inside, shortly after the shots (starting at 2:17):

Notice that we see only a couple of people inside: One black clothed police officer guarding the entrance door, and another black clothed police officer and one Secret Service agent (also in black) walking towards them from the separated rooms, as soon as they enter. And possibly one police officer (in camouflage beige). Notice that the utmost right window (in Joe's picture in my last post) can be seen from the inside, and it appears like the two proposed windows in Joe's picture are situated in one or several separated rooms accessible through doors inside. Also notice how the entrance door seems to have been looked from the inside before they went in (the police guy had to knock to get inside) and that the one black police officer guarding the entrance from inside seemed to open the door for them. Also notice that that same police officer seems sort of out of breath. Also notice how all people inside seem not to want more people coming inside. It appears like they are guarding and/or pushing/directing people to go to the outside and up the roof. Some if not all of them are maybe behaving a bit strange in that house, just as if they want to hide something and/or are not happy to have more people inside. I could imagine it though.

Last edited:
Here we can see how Crooks building looked from the inside, shortly after the shots (starting at 2:17):

Looks like multiple discreet rooms along that ground floor looking out to the rally. Sad to see these guys all arrive, ready to take action, when it's all done and dusted. A day late and a dollar short, as the saying goes.

So from that, it almost appears to me that inside that room a real sniper was already targeting Trumps head through THE CLOSED window, and then a second person opens up that window, maybe just enough, that the barrel/sights have no window in front anymore, and then directly afterward, the sniper shoots. Would make aiming for the first shot quite quick; The sniper has Trumps head roughly in sight already through the closed window, the window opens, and he adjusts, just a little, if needed, and shoots. Sounds quite plausible to me. If that should be the case, we still have the fence issue though, which could or couldn't be a problem.

While I didn't say it, that scenario is also my best guess at this point. Two or more guys in one of the several closed rooms (probably locked door) with a window looking out to the rally. Set up on a table high enough to give a clear line to Trump, with window closed. When the shooter was ready, another guy opens the window long enough to take 3 shots, then closes again. Crooks is 'programmed' to shoot on that sound (he was probably told some story about how 'they' were gonna 'get Trump' and 'here's the plan, yadda yadda).

Notice that we see only a couple of people inside: One black clothed police officer guarding the entrance door, and another black clothed police officer and one Secret Service agent (also in black) walking towards them from the separated rooms, as soon as they enter. And possibly one police officer (in camouflage beige). Notice that the utmost right window (in Joe's picture in my last post) can be seen from the inside, and it appears like the two proposed windows in Joe's picture are situated in one or several separated rooms accessible through doors inside. Also notice how the entrance door seems to have been looked from the inside before they went in (the police guy had to knock to get inside) and that the one black police officer guarding the entrance from inside seemed to open the door for them. Also notice that that same police officer seems sort of out of breath. Also notice how all people inside seem not to want more people coming inside. It appears like they are guarding and/or pushing/directing people to go to the outside and up the roof. Some if not all of them are maybe behaving a bit strange in that house, just as if they want to hide something and/or are not happy to have more people inside. I could imagine it though.
These two guys ambling down the hall 2 minutes after the shooting. They walk up to the others (who all appear to know each other, probably because they're all local police/SWAT), but I don't think they actually say anything, either to each other or to the newly-arrived SWAT team.

The bearded one in a uniform marked 'Secret Service' appears to take out a phone, turn away, then talk into a radio device. The other one (in the uniform with 'police' on his sleeve) just stands there with a 'dumb' look on his face.

The contrast in behavior between both sets of people is striking: calm and passive vs panicky and active.

inside_Crooks_AGR_building.png

SS_inside AGR.png

Note above how the 'SS' guy doesn't even make eye-contact with the newly-arrived SWAT crew. He just looks down and away.

police_inside AGR.png

Any body language experts here?! What does the above expression suggest?

Here's the local SWAT crew we see arriving on scene in the above video, being interviewed on ABC last week, and all looking stressed because they know something was off in and around that building:

Last edited:
The "Health Ranger", Mike Adams, just posted an article where he thinks someone was also shooting from that first-floor window at Trump. The video looks about the same as those already posted. I just find it interesting Adams is now sharing that theory on his site.

Back
Top Bottom