Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

Notice in Dave's video at 7.19 all of the security (having finally climbed through the fence) is focused on the roof of building behind where Crooks was, training their weapons up there. No one is going near Crook's building at that point.

Screenshot 2024-07-30 133729.jpg

That would be this building and roughly the area between the two sections of it that security is point their weapons at (red arrow).

mid.jpg

What about a sniper on the roof approx. at the location of the blue arrow, having gained access from that grassy area in between the buildings?

I looked at that video frame by frame and made screenshots, trying to see changes in that window, and there is a lot of activity there
Here are images of that window with the rime under each image.
My line of thought is also about that 3rd window from the left of the building edge ( 1 st right window next to vertical vents) . Some fast automated adjustments going on in that room

some curiosities:

02 min 54:37 sec of the video

trump_3w_02_54_37_cln.png
03 min 03:50 sectrump_3w_03_03_50.png

trump_3w_03_03_50_cln.png trump_3w_03_03_50_cln_nbr.png
1. mesh type thing
2. oblong strip
3. Doctor office ( dental/vision) type scope
4. Ribbon type thing on the top
5. Some strip

03 min 53 30 sec : In 50 sec's scoping device (3), oblong strip(2), strip (5) are gone
  • Probably oblong strip (2) is the top of the mesh and mesh went up to the top?
    • Is this mesh supposed to block few things ? - light from outside, any fumes going out ?
  • Is ribbon (4) is what we are seeing hanging on the top of the window?
trump_3w_03_53_30_cln.png

It looks like a lot of activity before the shooting and then it is just abandoned.

1.jpg

Attachments

• trump_3w_03_53_63.png
    trump_3w_03_53_63.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • trump_3w_03_53_30.png
    trump_3w_03_53_30.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • trump_3w_02_54_37.png
    trump_3w_02_54_37.png
    935.7 KB · Views: 1
Didn't we read somewhere that Dave's phone was confiscated for a number of days, and only returned to him when he pestered PA state police to return it?

It's possible that they returned the phone only after editing its footage.
That is what I was thinking too. My suspicion is they tweaked the some timelines and video frames.

yesterday I posted some frames at 5:04 min with "lights" here and here , I expected some sound of bullets alignment w.r.t frames. But it was not there and bullets were fired long around 4:54 onwards and most of the shots are fired by 5:04

If it has real evidence, they wouldn't have released the video. They might have garbled it and threw the "bone" to the public to chew and go in circles.

While we await topography analysis to determine if Trump's stage is sufficiently 'uphill' for shots fired from one of those ground-floor windows to hit his head, would it be theoretically possible for a sniper to aim and fire through chain-link fencing?

I haven't the picture of the fence and the distance between it and the shooter in front of me right now, but it shouldn't be a problem if the spacing is big enough to get a view of the target. If the fence is very close, the slightly different angle between scope and rifle might be an issue, otherwise, why not - as long as you don't hit the wire.

Quora seems to agree:

If you were caught out in the open with someone sniping at you with a gun, could you take shelter in a chain link fenced off area to help block the bullets? Would the sniper have trouble shooting through the open areas of the fence?
This question is scant on specifics. Have you seen a chain link fence up close? A bullet that strikes the metal wire that makes up the fencing would likely cause the bullet to veer off it's sighted path. There is certainly a lot of open space between the wire strands that make up the fencing material. Any bullet that passes through the open areas of the fence will be unaffected. Certainly you will minimally decrease the likelihood of being hit by being behind the fencing. The likelihood of a bullet being sighted accurately enough to hit you is still relatively great.

Here's crooks at 4.50.26 with his head up. Exactly 4 seconds later, at 4.54.26 the first shot is fired. Pretty quick to lie down and take aim and fire, eh?

View attachment 99264

Try it yourself. I'll assume Crooks in kneeling in the above. Kneel down on the floor with a gun lowered in your hands, maybe a midriff level, then count 4 seconds while you lower yourself to a prone position, position your gun, take aim, and fire.

While we await topography analysis to determine if Trump's stage is sufficiently 'uphill' for shots fired from one of those ground-floor windows to hit his head, would it be theoretically possible for a sniper to aim and fire through chain-link fencing?
Here's something useful from Chris Martenson's latest video analysis:

topography_AGR.png

So the AGR building #6 looks like it's 'downhill' from the farm buildings behind the rally's stage/podium. Which means Crooks is pretty much firing 'level' to target Trump. This makes a second sniper position in one of the window below Crooks less likely as it would be a 'rising' shot that has to clear a ~2m chain-link fence.

New theory! Shooter was on the building behind Crooks more or less in line with him. That roof is the same height and slope as the one Crooks is on. Shooter fires three shots, this gives Crooks an additional 5 seconds (9 in total) to get down and position himself and fire his 5 shots.

There's the report that four motorcycle cops were slightly injured by debris, while they stood a few feet away from Trump. This could have been the result of Crooks 'wild' shots in the general direction of Trump, hitting the stage area but no one else.

Notice in Dave's video at 7.19 all of the security (having finally climbed through the fence) is focused on the roof of building behind where Crooks was, training their weapons up there. No one is going near Crook's building at that point.

View attachment 99260

That would be this building and roughly the area between the two sections of it that security is point their weapons at (red arrow).

View attachment 99263

What about a sniper on the roof approx. at the location of the blue arrow, having gained access from that grassy area in between the buildings?
Yeah, those cops, weapons drawn, are frantically using pallets to get up on that roof behind Crooks ASAP, two minutes after the shots were fired. I've marked where they are here:

cops_AGR_behind Crooks.jpg

Watch what goes on there from 7:10 on Dave Stewart's video.

Pallets! They're sure the action is there and aren't waiting around for a ladder to get up to that specific spot...

pallets_roof_behind_Crooks.png

At 7:44 one of them, who appears to have emerged from inside the building, runs out into the parking lot - backwards, weapon ready - in order to get a better view of the roof... of the building behind Crooks:

cop_lot_AGR.png
This new theory fits with my initial assumption that any second shooter would have to have the trajectory of his bullets 'masked' by closely following the patsy's.

If the second shooter (or team, if there was more than one of them) is on the roof behind Crooks, then shot #9 could have been one of them 'wasting' Crooks after he'd fired off his 5 'wild' shots. If it's the final shot that hits Crooks, it's unlikely he would have remained in his prone position, or stopped firing.

More likely, he dropped in the exact spot where he took up his firing position because he was shot dead immediately after firing off his 5 rounds. By then, the sniper team behind him would've realized they'd missed Trump, so they let Crooks fire a barrage, then 'cleaned up', and took off downstairs and into the AGR complex to assume position as 'regular SS guys who are where they are meant to be'.

Shot #10 comes in about 8 seconds later from the CSU on farm building #14 behind Trump, far too late of course, but maybe it hit one of the 'second sniper team' as Dave recalls hearing over the police radio that "there's blood in the bathroom."

Now we also have a plausible basis for a cop to have been boosted up to the roof-line prior to the shooting, only to fall back down because he was spooked by "the shooter pointing his weapon at him just a few seconds before the shooting..."

In Dave's video, we don't see any cops being boosted up to the roof-line of building #6 (Crooks' building), so that incident probably took place at the building behind Crooks, where the cops were focused immediately after the shooting.

And anyway, that cop wouldn't have been spooked by skinny Crooks. He would have been spooked by the sight of one of two big guys turning his weapon on him, while his partner remained crouched in position to take out Trump just seconds later.

Last edited:
We would need to check if you can even see towards the rally area from the new proposed spot of the second shooter. My strong suspicion is that you can‘t because Crooks building is in the way, which seems to have the same height. That is, if the second shooter was laying down. If he would have stood more or less upright, it might be possible.

We would need to check if you can even see towards the rally area from the new proposed spot of the second shooter. My strong suspicion is that you can‘t because Crooks building is in the way, which seems to have the same height. That is, if the second shooter was laying down. If he would have stood more or less upright, it might be possible.
Check drone footage, of which there's lots now, and some of which has been posted on this thread. Is there line-of-sight over AGR building #6?

I haven't the picture of the fence and the distance between it and the shooter in front of me right now, but it shouldn't be a problem if the spacing is big enough to get a view of the target. If the fence is very close, the slightly different angle between scope and rifle might be an issue, otherwise, why not - as long as you don't hit the wire.

Quora seems to agree:

It's risky, if you have one shot, you don't poker with fence meshes :-) and that the bullet gets through a hole, especially on a relative small target considering the distance. It also depends on the scope, and it's magnification, you may not even see the fence or your eyes need to adjust accordingly. Anyway, I concur that someone most likely must have been further back and in line with Crooks. Or he shot from there and hit the fence and failed :-).

Taking one picture from the beginning and assuming it was one of the other snipers, the bullet is slightly falling.

Trump-bullet-long.jpg

Check drone footage, of which there's lots now, and some of which has been posted on this thread. Is there line-of-sight over AGR building #6?

From the previously mentioned video where they go inside Crooks building, I would say what I think is probably the case;

This frame is pretty much at the area we consider as possibility now, at about the height you would have when laying down:

A2A68F59-D4DD-4B90-9E56-C4F1E9D6244B.png

This frame is at the same spot, but higher up, quite a lot higher then laying down:

1AD42CED-50CA-45A6-AEB4-800C73ED1F06.png

And this frame is about the same spot standing upright on the roof:

DF1AF89A-9AD7-4395-9D79-F21FCD110A96.png

Hard to tell/see for sure from this though.

Last edited:
It's risky, if you have one shot, you don't poker with fence meshes :-) and that the bullet gets through a hole, especially on a relative small target considering the distance. It also depends on the scope, and it's magnification, you may not even see the fence or your eyes need to adjust accordingly.

Yeah, as expressed before, I have a hard time believing that any professional sniper would take such a shot through a metal fence, no matter how big the holes in the fence are. Unless perhaps you are VERY close to the fence and are sure you won’t hit any wire. The wire on the fence looks pretty thick too.

Taking one picture from the beginning and assuming it was one of the other snipers, the bullet is slightly falling.

Trump-bullet-long.jpg

I think that was brought up before. I don’t think we can necessarily determine the movement of the bullet (up or down, in this case) from this picture alone. It could be both.

Back
Top Bottom