Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

Here is what going frame by frame - 30 ms level in the software I had ( 05:04:43 to 05:05:00) . whether it is camera "magic" ( or movement) to the lights inside the room or some thing else I am not sure. Little too suspicious to me. I am not sure how many bullets/second can be fired etc.
05:04:43
frame_5_04_43.png
05:04:47
frame_5_04__47.png
05:04:50
frame_5_04_50.png
05:04:53
frame_5_04_57.png
05:04:57
frame_5_04_57.png
05:04:60
frame_5_04_60.png
05:04:63
frame_5_04_63.png
05:04:67
frame_5_04_67.png
05:04:70
frame_5_04_70.png
05:04:73
frame_5_04_73.png
05:04:77
frame_5_04_77.png
05:04:80
frame_5_04_80.png
05:04:83
frame_5_04_87.png
05:04:87
frame_5_04_87.png
05:04:90
frame_5_04_90.png
05:04:93
frame_5_04_93.png
05:05:00
frame_5_05_00.png

Attachments

• frame_5_04_53.png
    frame_5_04_53.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • frame_5_04_83.png
    frame_5_04_83.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
IF (a big one) the reports of some officer climbed up to the roof and been shot at a few times, then fell down and injured his ankle (and then disappeared) were true, then the first 3 shots would be the ones, and the next 5 at Trump and the crowd, with the final deadly one by the counter-sniper.
The local cops didn't say he shot at them, just that he pointed his rifle at them. State police commissioner said this was just seconds before he started shooting. (He originally said minutes then later corrected that to seconds in his testimony at the recent congressional committee hearing.)

At least the possibility (or probability) that Crooks was an ABC agency mind-controlled patsy has now entered into the public conversation in a more significant way - even if it was "debunked" by some government shill of a fact-checking organization.

The sound is much clearer from this video, yet there is a still a difference between shots 1, 2 and 3 to the next 5 staccato burst rounds.
I took all 8 shots, clipped them each to 0.16 seconds (the shortest of the 8), and they all sound identical to me:

Shots 9 and 10 sound different than the first 8, and similar to each other. (Video wouldn't upload to YT as just audio, so I included a clip from the video - ignore it, it's not synced in any way.)

Interesting reply on Twitter from Dave:

Philippe Delisle
@phlackster

You are by no means suicidal right.

@realDJStew724

No but I definitely thought I was gonna get killed when I was interrogated (40 mins) a week later by the State Police because they thought I was involved somehow. They're still looking for the 2nd shooter I believe
And a few more:

I'm a local. I was at the rally by the fence. I know what was being whispered. All of us saw something down there, even our local police. Freaked us all out. The fact that it's not being reported is astonishing. If it doesn't come out eventually I'll tell my story
When asked if the first shots sounded different:
I thought every shot came from somewhere in or around that building except for the last one which sounded way more distant
Me and 4 or 5 other people plus an officer were ducking for cover behind a cruiser. We all hear over the car radio "suspect down on roof... clearing building... blood found in bathroom.. 2nd suspect at large. This freaked us all out so the police moved us

Last edited:
Do i calculate it correctly?
Video frame rate is 30fps, distance from water tower to edge of the roof an about 100m which object traverse in two frames
it looks like speed of the object is roughly 3600km/h, way to fast for the drone
First frame of the UFO .
trump_ufo_drone_4_47_03.png
cut out the UFO part, and little cleanup, this is how it looks.
trump_ufo_drone_4_47_03_cln.png

Next frame of UFO
trump_ufo_drone_4_47_07.png

Clean up of the UFO cutout
trump_ufo_drone_4_47_07_cln.png

Shape shifting part of the vehicle makes me wonder this is UFO. It is the same image processing software.

Attachments

• GTnxk8sasAEDvoZ.jpeg
    GTnxk8sasAEDvoZ.jpeg
    108.2 KB · Views: 5
  • GTnxk8taMAAKDYY.jpeg
    GTnxk8taMAAKDYY.jpeg
    116.6 KB · Views: 5
Possible development of an early sighting of Crooks 100 minutes before Trumps' arrival

There's something about George that makes me think he's sent out to muddy the waters. That said, I do listen to him occasionally, and just did. I was intrigued by the facts he was dropping about Tony Guy who I believe is the Beaver County Sheriff. His credentials linked below show involvement with Flight 93 (Shanksville 9/11) & JTTF - with the FBI.

There's something about George that makes me think he's sent out to muddy the waters.
Absolutely. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: if you ask me, Webb is a planted disinformation agent to do exactly what you propose.

Another thing; was there not an opening in the fence that later was covered with yellow ‘police tape’? I think this could be seen in the body camera footage. Would this opening in the fence be suitably aligned with someone shooting from some of the windows?

There's something about George that makes me think he's sent out to muddy the waters. That said, I do listen to him occasionally, and just did. I was intrigued by the facts he was dropping about Tony Guy who I believe is the Beaver County Sheriff. His credentials linked below show involvement with Flight 93 (Shanksville 9/11) & JTTF - with the FBI.

I can't access the page even if I do a search and click the link in firefox. It won't load. Looks like it was taken off line?

No matter where another sniper might have shot from, we still have the “tricky“ number of bullet casings issue on the roof:

But there might be another relatively easy way that they could have quickly dispersed the right number of bullet casings on the roof:

- Real sniper/-s tells his supervisor via radio (or something) the number of shots he has fired. So, right after the real snipers shot his bullets, he says “3 shots“ into his radio. That’s it. Then somebody (probably a FBI agent but more likely, one police officer), who was already deliberately positioned relatively close to the ladder that goes up to the roof, gets the information “3 shots/bullets“ and is the first or close to the first person on the roof. Then he quickly pulls out 3 casings out of his pocket with plastic clothes on that hand and disperses them on the crime scene. His pockets were filled with quite a number of casings from the get-go. All he needs to do is to pull out the correct number of casings out of his pocket. And there you have it: the correct number of casings on the roof.

Even the above “simple/easy“ idea of how to place the correct number of bullet casings on the roof isn’t as easy as I thought. Correct me if I’m wrong, but in that case it seems to me that they would need to control at least 3 parameters before the operation starts:

- Make sure the real sniper doesn’t shoot, or more probably, can’t under any circumstances shoot more bullets than a certain number, let’s say, a max of 3 bullets at most.

- Make sure that the patsy under no circumstances can have his gun hold anywhere near the full capacity of bullets that it could hold.

- Possibly, that the patsies gun has to be shot empty (all bullets shot).

The above is a bit difficult to understand, but here is why I think so:

Let’s say the real shooter shoots 3 bullets and the patsy has a full max loaded weapon before the shooting starts (all bullets it can maximally hold). Let’s say that maximum capacity is 10 bullets in Crooks gun. Now lets say the patsy shoots 5 bullets. Crooks dies. Now as explained above 3 bullets get dispersed on the crime scene. So we get 8 bullet casings on the roof. All good, right? NO!!!

Because in the rifle on the scene they will find 5 unfired bullets! Now they count 5 unfired bullets in the weapon + 8 bullet casings on the roof = 13. BUT the weapon can only hold a maximum of 10 bullets, so they immediately notice that there are additional 3 bullet casings on the roof which doesn’t add up. You can adjust those numbers in any direction and you get to the same problem IF YOU DON‘T STRICTLY CONTROL the 3 above mentioned points BEFORE the operation starts.

All those windows have 'glass break sensor strips' like the one I posted here on the parking lot side of the building. You can see that the strip starts and ends in a little black box at the top. On the frame of the window (inside, can't be seen from the outside) is another black box with corresponding sensors with the one on the window that are hard wired electrically to a central hub inside the building. If the window is opened, or the glass is broken, the electrical current between the contacts is disrupted and an alarm sounds. You have to turn the system off in order to open the window. I don't know if there is a 'local window shutoff', all the ones I have seen during my renovation and window washing days don't have a local shutoff. Usually, these were windows that did not open and were hardwired directly through the frame with no sensor box. Others that could open, were also (increasingly) subject to vibrations like tapping, doors closing, dogs barking usually due to separation of the contact points via contraction (age). To open these windows, the sensor has to be turned off.

Did nobody notice windows opening and closing? Because to shoot at Trump, the window would have to be open, maybe not 90º but a fair amount. Look at the video of the roof and field from the second floor meeting room. The window was open a fair way. Because the windows in question all face the same direction, the first floor window would have to be open close to the degree of the second floor window. These are crank windows. They take some time to open and close.

Even worse! Look at the crank. I don't know what it's called but it's like a 'key' crank, not the usual handle crank! I've never seen that. Sooo annoying, I think. (@0:09)

View attachment 99157

If one sniper was doing it, he'd have to open the window with that god-awful crank, line up his shot, fire three times, and close the window. Or, to save time, his rifle was already on a tripod pointing towards Trump. He would have to still open the window, fine tune his shot, shoot three times and close the window. How long would the window be open for? If it was open for 'that long' and the cops saw it (and saw it close?) would they ask any questions, or, since they would already know there was a sniper team inside, just reason that it was someone legitimate and ignore it as a threat since the obvious threat was on the roof?

Good points, that possibly point to that mentioned window with the strip on it to be a window that can’t be opened. But just possibly, not necessarily. Also, as far as I can see, we don’t know in which direction the windows in question on Crooks building can be opened (if they can be opened). The one you are showing is from the other higher building.

Let’s say that maximum capacity is 10 bullets in Crooks gun.
Just to add clarification (still trying to deduce your logic above however) per the image referenced earlier, the magazine had a capacity of 30 rounds (standard Magpul Pmag .223/5.56 variant) which again, a sniper would choose the 10 round version as it is much shorter and wouldn't get in the way when shooting from a prone position. The standard/stock 30 round magazine sticks out so much downward that you would have to use it for your only stabilizing device (no bipod or sand bags present) which being it is not flat on the bottom, has quite an angle, you would need to balance/control a 7-10 lb weapon with a slippery plastic point of contact that would be about 1/2" x 1/8" at most. On a hot metal roof.

Back
Top Bottom