Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

This is as close as I could get in Google maps of the 'other side' of the field. Building 6 is the one Crooks was on and has the windows facing the stage. Using the window and a door as reference on the side facing us, I drew a line across the field which simulates the approximate height of the windows facing the field. The bleachers on which Dutch and Copenhaver were standing would be in front of the red building on the right. The bleachers on the sides do not rise very high and are shorter then the centre bleacher, but I think it might still be a rising shot from the window. A redirection downward, I think, would be needed for the bullet to hit the top of the rail behind Dutch. Crooks' angle, I think, could make the hit on the rail. These angles are so flat! I'm actually amazed more people weren't hit.

Building 6- Line Extention of Window Height.jpg

Not a great photo to show the heights of the bleachers in comparison to the buildings but I'm not sure if the outside bleachers even come up to half the big door height of the far building (which is taller then the others). There's also that forklift holding the speaker array right there.

Bleacher Height.jpg

Here is a Google maps shot from the parking lot and main door of Building 6 out to the stage field. The windows facing the field are going to be at the same height as these ones, though, if I remember correctly, I think one of them is a different size and orientation. Look at how flat that is.

Bulding 6- Parking Lot to Field.jpg

There are four windows on the parking lot side which look like this.

Window of Building 6.jpg

I can't find them like this anywhere else on the other buildings. And what I mean by that is that they have a security sensor strip on the window. If the glass is broken an alarm will is triggered. I don't know if the field facing windows have this feature but it would make sense that they do because of their easy access and that this part of the building is 'secluded'. I've also been staring at these and the other windows that I could see, and, while I can see that some of the windows on other parts of the buildings can open, I'm not sure if these can. These are definitely not 'sliders', like some of the others I saw, and I can't see a crank of any kind inside. A specific building like this might rely exclusively on it's air exchange system.

Very useful photo's. I'm still playing with heights, or calculating heights.
Something occurred to me with the footage/images we have so far - and I put together a quick test based on where the 2nd shot impacts the guy.
Its a very pixelated image (given the distance) but for a quick test it was worth it. I drew a line from Trumps head to the point of impact (on the long/wide shot - you will have to zoom in to see it).
Ok - it's not forensic accurate, but it does rise (by a few pixels).
If I'm lenient with the pixels and reverse calculate the angles it appears it could line up with a raised (about 185cm off the ground) sniper rifle in the building below Crooks. I didn't add in bullet drop off either - which may explain why the angle is so flat.
Not accurate, but I did want to see which way the line went. Eyeing it, it does also appear to clear the bleachers on the left easily too.
View attachment 98612

It is really going to be difficult to build a 3D model from all this, and will have to take into account topology among other things (as the ground between the buildings and the stage doesn't seem flat).
It may well be beyond my skill set and the tools I have available.
What do you think of this guy's method? A starting place?

Biden deciding to step down soon after the failed Trump assassination seems awfully convenient. I’m sure if Trump had been killed, Biden would have stayed in the race. Now they’re switching the plan up. I think it’s a mistake for the Dems if they go with Kamala. I don’t see her beating Trump, not truthfully anyway.

Here is a Google maps shot from the parking lot and main door of Building 6 out to the stage field. The windows facing the field are going to be at the same height as these ones, though, if I remember correctly, I think one of them is a different size and orientation. Look at how flat that is.

View attachment 98610

There are four windows on the parking lot side which look like this.

View attachment 98611

I can't find them like this anywhere else on the other buildings. And what I mean by that is that they have a security sensor strip on the window. If the glass is broken an alarm will is triggered. I don't know if the field facing windows have this feature but it would make sense that they do because of their easy access and that this part of the building is 'secluded'. I've also been staring at these and the other windows that I could see, and, while I can see that some of the windows on other parts of the buildings can open, I'm not sure if these can. These are definitely not 'sliders', like some of the others I saw, and I can't see a crank of any kind inside. A specific building like this might rely exclusively on it's air exchange system.
Good find. We need a clear shot of those windows. Tried searching for old Butler Farm Show pics, AGR International... I've had zero luck so far. I'm guessing they're some kind of casement windows, so they would open from the inside and swing out like the one on the second floor, but it would be good to confirm. Something like this maybe.

ADDED: Found a video that starts just as the shots are ending (you can hear one, probably the counter-sniper, after a few seconds):

It shows five windows in total on the side of the building, all closed.
Screenshot 2024-07-21 at 11.37.10 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-07-21 at 11.37.23 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-07-21 at 11.37.51 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-07-21 at 11.39.22 PM.png

Last edited:
Thanks, so my theory of someone grabbing his attention with the chart was false.

I found back his declaration:

There's an allegation he said he heard a voice but some research have to be done to check if it's a real Tweet.

View attachment 98607
I think Poso was not really speculating, but fantasizing. That's the former Prime Minister of Japan, Shinzo Abe, who was assassinated.

I wonder if the assassination was the 'original' program planned by the Quorum - but as current events developed it would have tipped a balance somewhere and they had to 'change' the program, which resulted in some manipulation and Trumps survival. Perhaps the cogs were already in motion for the attempt to go ahead, or they had to allow it to go ahead to appease 3D powers, or maybe even 3D dudes went ahead despite instructions to cancel - any scenario requiring intervention to follow the 'new program'.
The reason I wonder about this possibility - is the reaction of the American population. This outcome has certainly riled up a strange brew of resistance, chaos and down right lunacy in some people.

I struggle to like Trump - to me, I see brashness and misogyny, not charisma - I question his morals, but I can understand to a degree that's just human, and he's made mistakes I hope he has learned from. His association with Epstein is troubling for example.

Perhaps I am way off base, but I wonder if maybe he just provides the American people a better environment from which to come together, to learn and grow - rather than him actually being worthy of this pedestal people seem to be placing him on.

Association as in kicked Epstein out and barred him from returning?

I have not heard anyone else do that to Epstein.
For that to occur there had to have been an association. It does suggest Trump was not intimidated by him though so that is a point in his favour. But I doubt every single accusation of misconduct against Trump is an entire fabrication.

Q: (L) Does it mean that from our perspective they're going to effect, or make some nefarious plans in the direction of greater control of human beings?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is it because there is too much resistance against the increasing control, or not enough?

A: Not enough for balance.

Q: (L) So, based on things you've said in the past, does that mean there needs to be more suffering so that more people wake up?

A: Close.
It seems to me that the C's are taking about balance, and there is not enough resistance to increasing control.
Laura was thinking more resistance would come from more suffering, and that can happen. But it can also come from a more positive place.
Trump surviving the assassination attempt could be a symbol of hope/Divine Intervention and personal power/bravery which has the possibility of energizing and motivating people to resist increasing control with Trump as their symbol/leader.
I wonder if we will see increasing resistance at the local level, which may not be that noticeable viewed from the state or national level, because that is where people and their families/neighbours live?

The photos that I previously posted of the window are from Nov. 2023. It appears there has been a renovation to the building since, because, at least partly, it is now clad in white, not tan, tin. The windows might have been changed as well. Not sure.

Hmm.

That's a reno that was done within the past seven months then. Didn't I read somewhere in this thread about the police saying a 'cooling unit' or something, was installed 'within the past few days', or something like that? Probably doesn't mean anything. (Making the place look pretty for the Trump rally? That might be a conspiracy theory soon.)

Thanks Approaching_Infinity. That helps. I knew I saw some video of windows somewhere.

Yeah, so I got the same shot you did at 17:09. At this point you can hear the crowd cheering as Trump gets up. Here, all 3 windows are closed, if they ever opened. It does look, however, that they could open. But, I don't think these are a crank-out window. I can see a beer bottle in one of them but I can't see any cranks. I think these might have that pull-down lever on the side that pushes the window out, maybe 30º/45º. That's a guess. I also don't see any of that metal sensor tape in the windows. Regardless, lots of time to close a window and be gone at this point.

AGR Windows Facing Field.jpg

Good find. We need a clear shot of those windows. Tried searching for old Butler Farm Show pics, AGR International... I've had zero luck so far. I'm guessing they're some kind of casement windows, so they would open from the inside and swing out like the one on the second floor, but it would be good to confirm. Something like this maybe.

ADDED: Found a video that starts just as the shots are ending (you can hear one, probably the counter-sniper, after a few seconds):

View attachment 98616
View attachment 98617
View attachment 98618
View attachment 98619

We are making an assumption that the shots from the real sniper assassin were taken from the windows, which of course is the most obvious. However, it is possible that some kind of concealed opening (roof line maybe) was crafted for the shots, something small that could be opened and closed quickly? The main thing wrong with this option is that a careful inch by inch inspection of the building could reveal this spot.🤔

Back
Top Bottom