Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

Interesting that this guy immediately postulates a military drone as opposed to a UFO in Dave's film

Dude I don’t know how to fkn contact anyone to get a reply but here ya go. You recorded something insane. Appears to be military type drone. Insane speed.

Also spotted behind the sniper team on Building 14.

Plus someone else thinks the orb is also a drone:

Yeah, those cops, weapons drawn, are frantically using pallets to get up on that roof behind Crooks ASAP, two minutes after the shots were fired. I've marked where they are here:

View attachment 99274

Watch what goes on there from 7:10 on Dave Stewart's video.

Pallets! They're sure the action is there and aren't waiting around for a ladder to get up to that specific spot...

View attachment 99276

At 7:44 one of them, who appears to have emerged from inside the building, runs out into the parking lot - backwards, weapon ready - in order to get a better view of the roof... of the building behind Crooks:

View attachment 99278
This new theory fits with my initial assumption that any second shooter would have to have the trajectory of his bullets 'masked' by closely following the patsy's.

If the second shooter (or team, if there was more than one of them) is on the roof behind Crooks, then shot #9 could have been one of them 'wasting' Crooks after he'd fired off his 5 'wild' shots. If it's the final shot that hits Crooks, it's unlikely he would have remained in his prone position, or stopped firing.

More likely, he dropped in the exact spot where he took up his firing position because he was shot dead immediately after firing off his 5 rounds. By then, the sniper team behind him would've realized they'd missed Trump, so they let Crooks fire a barrage, then 'cleaned up', and took off downstairs and into the AGR complex to assume position as 'regular SS guys who are where they are meant to be'.

Shot #10 comes in about 8 seconds later from the CSU on farm building #14 behind Trump, far too late of course, but maybe it hit one of the 'second sniper team' as Dave recalls hearing over the police radio that "there's blood in the bathroom."

Now we also have a plausible basis for a cop to have been boosted up to the roof-line prior to the shooting, only to fall back down because he was spooked by "the shooter pointing his weapon at him just a few seconds before the shooting..."

In Dave's video, we don't see any cops being boosted up to the roof-line of building #6 (Crooks' building), so that incident probably took place at the building behind Crooks, where the cops were focused immediately after the shooting.

And anyway, that cop wouldn't have been spooked by skinny Crooks. He would have been spooked by the sight of one of two big guys turning his weapon on him, while his partner remained crouched in position to take out Trump just seconds later.
Good sleuthing! In the second screenshot you can also see the 5ft ladder that featured at one point as ‘Crooks’ ladder’ that he bought just prior to coming to the scene. Remember how Wray said, a bit hesitantly, that they’d found a bloodied receipt of the ladder purchase on Crooks dead body. Maybe the secret shooters used it instead, and that’s why a convenient cover story for its existence had to be created.

Interesting that this guy immediately postulates a military drone as opposed to a UFO in Dave's film

Also spotted behind the sniper team on Building 14.

Plus someone else thinks the orb is also a drone:

I‘m not saying there were no UFO‘s, there might have been, but I also think there is a high likelihood that there was at least one drone type vehicles from 3D sources when it was some kind of conspiracy. The job of a drone would have been to monitor all that is happening in the area from a bird’s eye view in real time to inform conspirators on the ground on what to do.

More likely, he dropped in the exact spot where he took up his firing position because he was shot dead immediately after firing off his 5 rounds. By then, the sniper team behind him would've realized they'd missed Trump, so they let Crooks fire a barrage, then 'cleaned up', and took off downstairs and into the AGR complex to assume position as 'regular SS guys who are where they are meant to be'.

I think Crooks' 'barrage' was likely part of the plan. Here's a possible scenario.

1) One shooter on building behind Crooks. One in the 2nd story of the 2 story building to the left. OR, two shooters on the roof behind Crooks.

2) Crooks is told to 'wait for my first shots'

3) Shooter behind Crooks fires three calculated shots at Trump

4) Crooks lets loose at the sounds of these shots

5) Within 0.5 seconds of Crooks' 5th shot (all 5 came in 1 second) the 2nd shooter either in the window of the building behind him, or on the roof behind him, takes him out. That's the 9th shot, which sounds very different from the first three and Crooks' five. It's more muffled, as if with a silencer. The tenth, about 10 seconds later, is similarly muffled but likely further away, so possibly the snipers on the roof behind Trump finally eyeballing one of the shooters and hitting him, hence the report of "blood in the bathroom".

Evidence for this, at least for the idea of shooters BEHIND Crooks is that I think Crooks was shot from behind.

However, the official story is that:

The Secret Service sniper who killed Crooks could only see Crooks’ gun scope and the top of his eye and forehead because the lip of the roof was blocking the sniper’s view.

So, officially, Crooks was shot in the front of the head, or, if he moved his head to the side, perhaps in the side of the head. The audio evidence, however, strongly suggests that Crooks was shot while in his firing position, i.e. at Trump, because the shot that killed him came 0.5 seconds after his 5th shot, i.e. almost instantaneous.

From the position Crooks was in, the Secret Service sniper on the roof behind Trump would have had seen him from a slight angle, but still generally 'head on'. The official story confirms this - that the sniper could only see "the top of his eye and forehead" -

Here's the problem. The picture of deceased Crooks' on the roof (apologies to those sensitive to these images) strongly suggests a rear entry wound and front exit wound.

This looks like an entry wound behind and below his right ear, and an exit wound slightly above and to the left of his upper left lip.

shooter.jpg

Zoomed

exit.jpg

Rotated

toot.jpg

Add to this the comments by a guy talking to "Dave on twitter" right after the shooting where he and Dave were discussing if the Crooks had been taken out and the guy says: "I saw a big poof of hair go up in the air", which, from his position directly below the building that Crooks was on, is also consistent with Crooks being shot from behind.

It also explains why pretty much all law enforcement that converged on the AGR building in the immediate aftermath of the shooting focused exclusively on the roof of the building behind the building that Crooks was on. This video was taken 2 minutes 30 seconds after the first shots were fired.

This is the building roof they are focusing on relative to Crooks' known position.

AGR.jpg

So without knowing the exact angle of the suspected entry/exit wound, here are the possible vantage points/trajectories of the bullet that killed him.

trajet8.jpg

Last edited:
Our man on the scene, Dave, has uploaded more footage, this time of the stage/rally from his vantage point behind the fence, prior to the shooting:

Has anyone put on a conspiracy hat lately, because I certainly have (just in case, might not be that way!)?! See what follows. Our guy goes by the name of "Dayve Stewert" on Youtube and Dave (@realDJStew724) on X :

- Our man on the scene who recently started to disclose all that very interesting footage tells us that the FBI confiscated his phone "because of filming" and that he was able to get it back with that footage on it. Undeleted.

- He tells us that he feared for his life at some point "during his interrogation".

- He seems to have been the only guy on scene filming Crooks building up close in those suspicious areas.

- In one video (originally filmed by another person far away) we see him running behind the tree while filming what we see, BEFORE the shooting starts. He is apparently the guy with the red shirt. Pretty much running and hiding as if he expects shooting to happen at any given time. Even the police officer you see in the same sequence isn't that fearful/hiding.

- In one video of his, he tells people on the scene to hide behind the tree as well BEFORE the shooting starts, because quote, paraphrasing, "he doesn't know what is going on".

- Did he know more before the shooting started, or was he simply reading the situation on the ground as dangerous in that way because people/police were already noticing something going on?

- In his videos, we see large segments where he removed the audio "because of copyrighted music playing at the Trump rally" because YouTube has issues with it. Yet, he uploads the same missing audio videos on X. Is what he says true or not? Or does he want to hide something in those missing audio segments?

- He created his account on X in July of this year and on YouTube in 2017. The only videos/posts he has uploaded on X as well as YouTube are about this Trump event.

- He tells us in the first post on X, quote, "This is just the beginning. Stay tuned. RIP to the hero Mr. Comperatore. My condolences go out to his family and everyone else who was affected."

- Shortly after that, he starts to tell us that he has hours worth of footage from that day that he will release.

- Now he starts to release footage that shows him filming Trumps rally from that fence area, WELL BEFORE THE SHOOTING STARTS. In that video he, for some reason, shows a peculiar focus on filming, not the rally itself and ordinary people there, BUT things like police and other law enforcement people close up and what they are doing behind the rally. WHY would he do that, WELL before the shooting started?

- On X as well as YouTube he chose a profile picture that shows a snake with the subtitle (DONT TREAD ON ME):

NYMW7VY3VM4fC-vXYQ-uJDR7O3EOd8SY7JNQJC2rdN34IJNUabz0K4C5tOW5YAj14smjzuUhSA=s160-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

So, as you see, there might be good reasons to be suspicious about "Dayve Stewert". I lean toward Dayve possibly being part of the conspiracy, in some way. And/or that he had insider knowledge of what was going to happen right there.

If so, we probably have to be extra careful about what he presents. Also, if so, I think it might be likely that he was meant to film, more or less, what he did, and also later for the FBI to remove and/or alter specific segments. Deleting certain frames sounds more plausible to me (rather than altering the footage). Like, deleting a couple of frames showing the windows and or the general suspicious areas. But if so, why would they do that? To conceal what really was going on? And/or lead people/researchers into a trap or the wrong direction? Or, because they really wanted such footage from that area, and he was assigned to it, not because the conspiracy wasn't happening there, but because they wanted to have a controlled disclosure (if needed) that is in their hands rather than in the hands of a random guy filming?

Last edited:
If there was a 2nd shooter, it doesn't make any sense why that person would aim for Trump where he did. Even without Trump moving his head last second, it's a bad choice of where to aim. I have to think no trained sniper would aim there. They'd aim for center head or center mass, not on the side where they'd chance a miss in case of a sudden movement. I guess maybe the one answer is that it was the only angle the shooter had, but even then I'm finding it hard to believe.

Once we have an accurate 3D model, one thing to check would be all the lines of sight from the windows below Crooks. Possible some might be blocked by the heavy machinery and the side of the stands closest to the fence. Though it's also possible Trump's head would've been above all those obstacles. Here's a screenshot from Dave's video, filmed to the east of the line of sight, but gives some idea of the height of those obstacles relative to the fence. That might be Comperatore up against the railing, in the hat and dark shirt (just to the right of the electrical pole).

Screenshot 2024-07-30 at 12.17.11 PM.png

From the previously mentioned video where they go inside Crooks building, I would say what I think is probably the case;

This frame is pretty much at the area we consider as possibility now, at about the height you would have when laying down:

View attachment 99280

This frame is at the same spot, but higher up, quite a lot higher then laying down:

View attachment 99281

And this frame is about the same spot standing upright on the roof:

View attachment 99282

Hard to tell/see for sure from this though.

Scratch the bolded part above. Now, I'm pretty much certain that the new proposed position of the second shooter on the roof behind Crooks building can't shoot on Trump while laying down or being situated quite higher than laying down. As I suspected, only when standing up pretty much straight on top of that roof, you might have a change to have a line of sight to Trumps head. But even that isn't certain either. See below, where I've done the above sequence again with better image quality. Notice one of the two screens of the Trump rally (the one on that side, where that guy was killed by a headshot). I think we can clearly see that you can not shoot from there, unless, maybe, if you stand upright (which is unlikely for several reasons):

Roof2.jpg

Roof2.2.jpg
Roof2.3.jpg

On top of that, in that scenario, Crooks would have probably further obscured the line of sights of that proposed second shooter.

I think Crooks' 'barrage' was likely part of the plan. Here's a possible scenario.

1) One shooter on building behind Crooks. One in the 2nd story of the 2 story building to the left. OR, two shooters on the roof behind Crooks.

2) Crooks is told to 'wait for my first shots'

3) Shooter behind Crooks fires three calculated shots at Trump

4) Crooks lets loose at the sounds of these shots

5) Within 0.5 seconds of Crooks' 5th shot (all 5 came in 1 second) the 2nd shooter either in the window of the building behind him, or on the roof behind him, takes him out. That's the 9th shot, which sounds very different from the first three and Crooks' five. It's more muffled, as if with a silencer. The tenth, about 10 seconds later, is similarly muffled but likely further away, so possibly the snipers on the roof behind Trump finally eyeballing one of the shooters and hitting him, hence the report of "blood in the bathroom".

Evidence for this, at least for the idea of shooters BEHIND Crooks is that I think Crooks was shot from behind.

However, the official story is that:

So, officially, Crooks was shot in the front of the head, or, if he moved his head to the side, perhaps in the side of the head. The audio evidence, however, strongly suggests that Crooks was shot while in his firing position, i.e. at Trump, because the shot that killed him came 0.5 seconds after his 5th shot, i.e. almost instantaneous.

From the position Crooks was in, the Secret Service sniper on the roof behind Trump would have had seen him from a slight angle, but still generally 'head on'. The official story confirms this - that the sniper could only see "the top of his eye and forehead" -

Here's the problem. The picture of deceased Crooks' on the roof (apologies to those sensitive to these images) strongly suggests a rear entry wound and front exit wound.

This looks like an entry wound behind and below his right ear, and an exit wound slightly above and to the left of his upper left lip.

View attachment 99283

Zoomed

View attachment 99285

Rotated

View attachment 99286

Add to this the comments by a guy talking to "Dave on twitter" right after the shooting where he and Dave were discussing if the Crooks had been taken out and the guy says: "I saw a big poof of hair go up in the air", which, from his position directly below the building that Crooks was on, is also consistent with Crooks being shot from behind.

It also explains why pretty much all law enforcement that converged on the AGR building in the immediate aftermath of the shooting focused exclusively on the roof of the building behind the building that Crooks was on. This video was taken 2 minutes 30 seconds after the first shots were fired.

This is the building roof they are focusing on relative to Crooks' known position.

View attachment 99287

So without knowing the exact angle of the suspected entry/exit wound, here are the possible vantage points/trajectories of the bullet that killed him.

View attachment 99296

While I don't think a second shooter (or shooters) could have shot from that new proposed roof that is on the same height behind Crooks building (unless maybe, when standing up), [see above], I do think you have an interesting point there with the dead head of Crooks. IF the shot hitting Crooks head was fired so shortly after his barrage, I think that shot has a high likelihood of having been shot from any of those areas you marked in the last photo above. I don't think we can say from the photo where exactly the exit and where the entry hole in Crooks head is (in which direction the bullet was flying), BUT, we can say with relative certainty that that bullet couldn't have come from anywhere in front of Crooks (from the general rally area).

Back
Top Bottom