Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

I just did a quick and dirty experiment on how fast I could open a handle crank window, count to three as per the shot times, and close the window again. Opening the window to around 60º/70º took me 11:70 seconds. My fastest time had the window open to about 40º/45º with a time of 9:93 seconds.

I did a second experiment on how long it would take me to just open my window. To reach ~60º, it took me 4 seconds flat. To reach ~45º, around 2:25-2:97 seconds. To just close the windows, from ~60º, 3:98 seconds. From ~45º, 2:25 seconds.

From Niall's post, I looked for two things.

First, in this screenshot at 4:53, you can clearly see Crooks' head on the roof and the window in question is closed. This is a mere 2 seconds before the first shot was taken at 4:55 (first shot is actually taken at the very end of 4:54).

Crooks and the Window.jpg

Then, in this screenshot at 4:59, 4 seconds after the first shot, the same window is clearly (already?) closed. This is right around the middle of the 5 shot volley.

Closed Window.jpg

Theoretically, it's possible that this window could be opened, three shots taken, and then closed without the camera noticing but, imo, it would be absolutely flawless execution with the wildest timings where the camera just happened to be looking away. Also, my experiment times are based on a handle crank. I don't know what the times would be for a 'key' crank.

Second, that woman's report of the Harley with the two guys, and the yellow 'don't tread on me' flag... @3:09, there is no Harley in the parking lot.

No Harley.jpg

But four seconds later at 3:13, there is a Harley there now (btw, that's a quite Harley!). Could be a cop's bike.

Now There's a Harley.jpg

At 4:10, you can see a guy standing there. Now, I can't say for sure it's him because I can't see if 'don't tread on me' is written on the flag. But the fact that it's tied around his neck, is predominantly yellow (like the Gadsden flag) as the woman described and that he's the only guy around that fits that description, he's a great candidate.

Funny thing is, the bike is on the other side of the building from him and he did not pass in front of the camera. Where was this woman standing that she could equate this guy with the Harley? Did he walk through the building? And she talks about a second guy on that bike. I don't know who he is but she also mentions a door, that was closed, being open. Which door? 'Cause, by the sounds of it, at least one of these guys entered the building. Certainly 'neither' of them crossed in front of the camera. And yet flag guy just looks like some dude with a flag tied around his neck. Did her memories go through a blender? Did flag guy walk through a dimensional door?

Flag Guy.jpg

As a mention, while replaying this video many times, I noticed the first three shots had a different quality to them. It's sounds dumb but it's not the initial 'crack' I was listening to, it's the tail that's different. I was listening through the Sennheiser HD558. The tail of the first two shots had a quality of 'shattering glass', or something 'crystalline' about them. The third was a bit different with a more 'high speed zip'. The next five had a 'dull' sound to the tail. It almost made me think the first shots were being fired from the tree above the guy.

While I didn't say it, that scenario is also my best guess at this point. Two or more guys in one of the several closed rooms (probably locked door) with a window looking out to the rally. Set up on a table high enough to give a clear line to Trump, with window closed. When the shooter was ready, another guy opens the window long enough to take 3 shots, then closes again. Crooks is 'programmed' to shoot on that sound (he was probably told some story about how 'they' were gonna 'get Trump' and 'here's the plan, yadda yadda).
After looking at the depression of the building posted earlier in this thread, this was what popped into my mind as well, exactly as you said standing on a table further back in the room.

Second, that woman's report of the Harley with the two guys, and the yellow 'don't tread on me' flag... @3:09, there is no Harley in the parking lot.

View attachment 99237

But four seconds later at 3:13, there is a Harley there now (btw, that's a quite Harley!). Could be a cop's bike.

View attachment 99238
Slightly different angle. The bike just isn't visible in the first (compare the line of the shed building to the police vehicle's windshield).
At 4:10, you can see a guy standing there. Now, I can't say for sure it's him because I can't see if 'don't tread on me' is written on the flag. But the fact that it's tied around his neck, is predominantly yellow (like the Gadsden flag) as the woman described and that he's the only guy around that fits that description, he's a great candidate.
The guy who recorded the vehicle says that flag guy owns that bike.

Regarding the light source in the window. It is definitely not the sun (color temperature), since the building (window front) is in the indirect shade and the sun is to the left (light orange line). Though whatever this light is, it comes from the inside.

View attachment 99219

Yeah, I came to a similar conclusion about that pointed light in that video: That it was likely not a reflection of the sun and something coming from the inside because it is so defined and pointed and white colored. BUT it happens quite a “long time“ after the first shots, so I don’t think it is fire from the gun or something (which probably wouldn’t look as bright and white either). My best guess is that it is either a flashlight inside that room or a reflection of the lens on the sights of the gun itself (less likely because of the timing IMO) or a reflection on something else like the lens of a binocular/spyglass/telescope of some sort. Which would make sense: Shortly after they shot they look toward Trump to see if they and/or the patsy killed him.

Blanks won't cycle an AR without an adapter (plugs the muzzle).

Bill Bolitho looks to make it work, albeit modified:

I'm more in line with Crooks using all live rounds, yet leave the possibility open that some were not (i.e., plastic even), except that after a certain point in the latter firing sequence, where did they go? If they set him up with a rifle, they may have also set up the sights. Don't know what would be in their minds if Crooks was lead down this path.

Looks like multiple discreet rooms along that ground floor looking out to the rally. Sad to see these guys all arrive, ready to take action, when it's all done and dusted. A day late and a dollar short, as the saying goes.

Yes, it would happen just that fast. A team to setup the sniper and watch his back, and then clear him out after the shot(s). They would just blend in amongst the pandemonium of other teams. All compartmentalized.

While I didn't say it, that scenario is also my best guess at this point. Two or more guys in one of the several closed rooms (probably locked door) with a window looking out to the rally. Set up on a table high enough to give a clear line to Trump, with window closed. When the shooter was ready, another guy opens the window long enough to take 3 shots, then closes again. Crooks is 'programmed' to shoot on that sound (he was probably told some story about how 'they' were gonna 'get Trump' and 'here's the plan, yadda yadda).

Can agree with that in room possibility, especially after seen how the rooms looked to be controlled. It may well work. Would still posit it was done in the same caliber, although a mastercraft version with scope and suppressor. Would also still lean to the sniper taking only the one shot timed with Crooks, and then letting Crooks carry the ball in whatever why it went. The reason for saying this, is that during the first shot (the audible one) where Trump is nicked, Trump more or less remains standing through shoots 2 and 3. If the snipers intent was to take him out after missing with round 1, round 2 and 3 likely would not have missed. A pro like that would make one of the three count.

There is an Occam's razor somewhere here, yet not sure in what direction to go as these team things are not always so simple, yet slight of hand too.

To review the three shots:

Here's the local SWAT crew we see arriving on scene in the above video, being interviewed on ABC last week, and all looking stressed because they know something was off in and around that building:
Here is a longer version (in both words and video), and yes you can sense their stress.

I just did a quick and dirty experiment on how fast I could open a handle crank window, count to three as per the shot times, and close the window again. Opening the window to around 60º/70º took me 11:70 seconds. My fastest time had the window open to about 40º/45º with a time of 9:93 seconds.

I did a second experiment on how long it would take me to just open my window. To reach ~60º, it took me 4 seconds flat. To reach ~45º, around 2:25-2:97 seconds. To just close the windows, from ~60º, 3:98 seconds. From ~45º, 2:25 seconds.

From Niall's post, I looked for two things.

First, in this screenshot at 4:53, you can clearly see Crooks' head on the roof and the window in question is closed. This is a mere 2 seconds before the first shot was taken at 4:55 (first shot is actually taken at the very end of 4:54).

View attachment 99231

Then, in this screenshot at 4:59, 4 seconds after the first shot, the same window is clearly (already?) closed. This is right around the middle of the 5 shot volley.

View attachment 99232

Theoretically, it's possible that this window could be opened, three shots taken, and then closed without the camera noticing but, imo, it would be absolutely flawless execution with the wildest timings where the camera just happened to be looking away. Also, my experiment times are based on a handle crank. I don't know what the times would be for a 'key' crank.

View attachment 99237

View attachment 99238

Funny thing is, the bike is on the other side of the building from him and he did not pass in front of the camera. Where was this woman standing that she could equate this guy with the Harley? Did he walk through the building? And she talks about a second guy on that bike. I don't know who he is but she also mentions a door, that was closed, being open. Which door? 'Cause, by the sounds of it, at least one of these guys entered the building. Certainly 'neither' of them crossed in front of the camera. And yet flag guy just looks like some dude with a flag tied around his neck. Did her memories go through a blender? Did flag guy walk through a dimensional door?

View attachment 99240

As a mention, while replaying this video many times, I noticed the first three shots had a different quality to them. It's sounds dumb but it's not the initial 'crack' I was listening to, it's the tail that's different. I was listening through the Sennheiser HD558. The tail of the first two shots had a quality of 'shattering glass', or something 'crystalline' about them. The third was a bit different with a more 'high speed zip'. The next five had a 'dull' sound to the tail. It almost made me think the first shots were being fired from the tree above the guy.

A couple of points about the window crank issue:

- I don’t think we actually can be certain if the mentioned window can be opened, and if so, in what direction and what type of crank is on it.

- If you can open it, it doesn’t really matter how long that takes because you do it before your first shot.

- If the window can be opened, it could very well be that the window was already cranked up and/or unlocked, so all the guy opening it would need to do is open the window (maybe even just slightly). Same thing for closing the window. He just needs to make the closing movement right after the shots and NOT necessarily a cranking or locking movement of the window in any way, right away. He can do that at any point later.

- We don’t really know for certain at what point the proposed window might have been closed. Notice that the guy filming is moving to the right and forward to the tree while filming the shot sequenze and the windows. So the angles and reflections on the window change at the same time. So, it is both hard to tell if the window was opened or not and therefore when it was closed.

It just looks to me as if, primarily judged by the rectangular strip on the window, that that window was opened just very shortly before the first shot rings out. But as I said, that’s hard to tell and could just be my imagination. But it is curious that I seem to be able to see that exactly at the right point in time and in the window where Joe saw the light going out before and in the same window that has a matching line of sight to Crooks on the roof.

Last edited:
Well worth a look at Chris Martenson's investigation of what he's calling the "Zapruder film of our time" from David J Stewart's video of the day. He's even got an architect working with him for building elevations and designs. I know this has been posted before, but I thought I'd post it again just in case anyone missed it. (Apologies to Artisan Well - nice looking donkey btw. :-)).

I'd say it's likely that that entire building that Crooks was on top of was locked down and controlled by the conspirators.

Yes. If so, which ways could the gunman (likely with the gun unless they prepared some “safe“ way to hide it in or under the building right away) and others quickly escape and/or mingle with the crowd/police?

Candidates:

- There is a door with the number 10 on it to the left of the presumed window.

- The building is connected with the building behind which might be a hallway and/or door that connects both buildings.

- The front entrance on Crooks building on the parking lot.

- If I remember correctly there is also a door on the opposite side of the entrance on the other side of Crooks building.

There might be more ways they could have escaped we haven’t seen yet. My best bet is either the front entrance of Crooks building on the parking lot or through the thing that connects this building with the building behind. Notice in the same video how many people/police/secret service are right infront of the building behind Crooks very shortly during and after the shots can be heard. Are some if not many there conspirators?

It appears like the window is being opened to the inside (maybe not much at all), just VERY shortly before the first shot is being shot. Notice the rectangular sensor strip and how it appears to change, going into the inside of the building. It is actually hard to tell if that is actually happening, or if I'm imagining it. But it is certainly curious that I can see that happening exactly and the right point in time (very shortly before the first shot is being fired) in the window that has the best fitting line of sight compared to Crooks. Only a couple of seconds later, the window seems to be closed again.

I looked at that video frame by frame and made screenshots, trying to see changes in that window, and there is a lot of activity there
Here are images of that window with the time under each image.

It looks like a lot of activity before the shooting and then it is just abandoned.

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you can visualize how difficult it is to say if any of the windows were in line of sight of Trumps head with or without the fence obstructing:

View attachment 99193
It looks like a pretty close call either way! That’s why I think only such precise measurements like mentioned above can give us any certainty in either direction there. Therefore, unless we can get those precise measurements, I don’t think we can use that fence thing as much of an argument for or against the idea.

But having said that, looking at the above, just from a feeling kind of way, of where the lines would lead to near Trumps area: It looks like the fence would obstruct the line of sight, if shot from any part of the windows.
While we await topography analysis to determine if Trump's stage is sufficiently 'uphill' for shots fired from one of those ground-floor windows to hit his head, would it be theoretically possible for a sniper to aim and fire through chain-link fencing?

The "Health Ranger", Mike Adams, just posted an article where he thinks someone was also shooting from that first-floor window at Trump. The video looks about the same as those already posted. I just find it interesting Adams is now sharing that theory on his site.

So Adams is going with the small round 'lights' in that window being muzzle-flashes of actual shots fired. Problem with that idea is that the 'window flashes' occur after the shots are fired.

Back
Top Bottom