Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

Maybe this was covered earlier, but I learned from this latest Martenson video that Nicols (who had supposedly left his post in the second floor of the building behind Crooks "to look for Crooks," thus presumably went outside the two-storey building) in fact emerged from inside the building Crooks was on just under 2 minutes after the shooting.
Yeah, a bunch of the researchers now want a detailed accounting of Nicol's whereabouts.

I think Martenson made an assumption though. I don't think anyone has explicitly claimed that Nicol was outside the building when the shots were fired, just that he wasn't at his sniper position. The Beaver after-action report shows him leaving building #6 to tell the guys on patrol outside the building about Crooks before the shooting (18:06 to 18:12).
• 18:06 – 18:12:
– [Greg] goes downstairs of building 1 to meet patrol to let them know suspect is around building on side of fairgrounds
• 1 Marked vehicle and unmarked vehicle pull in together [visible in the body/dashcam videos subsequently released]
The after-action report even seems to place Nicol in building #2 (the third one back) at the time of the shooting. Then there was the rumor (given to Hawley, I believe) was that he had to be let back in by his partner. Both those accounts imply he was back inside the building when the shots were fired.

Here was Chris Martenson's X post from within (can't read it all due to formatting):

Here are the points I found interesting from the report:
  • According to my investigation, USSS had never, prior to J13, assigned a counter-sniper team to a former POTUS, including Trump. I will not be 100% certain of this assertion without further investigation into documented records, but USSS counter-sniper teams stated clearly to ESU Command that they had never been deployed to a former POTUS event, nor had they heard of a prior deployment by other USSS counter-sniper teams.
In the discussion between Martenson and Melton from a week or two back they mention that the SS special agent in charge was the woman who had trouble holstering her gun, and that she was the one who pushed to get countersniper teams for the event.
  • USSS did not retrieve the radios that had been set aside for them by Butler County tactical command.
  • Radio traffic transmitted through a County Radio tower 911 Center is recorded. Chairman Kelly and I have a timeline and transcripts of all local radio traffic, as provided by ESU Commander Lenz.
  • There are videos circulating on the internet that appear to show a “muzzle flash” from inside the AGR building, from the window below Crooks’ firing position on the roof of the AGR building. I carefully examined this window inside and out, and I interviewed the AGR employee who has worked in that small office area for many years. That window does not open and has never opened. The “muzzle flash” from inside that window was either a digital fabrication or an iPhone light or iPhone camera flash reflected from the glass of the widow.
At this point it looks like it was a reflection off the headlights of one of the police cars parked between the fences.
  • Crooks did not have a ladder at AGR on J13. He accessed the roof by climbing onto an air conditioning unit. I reenacted his climb with no problem.
  • The 9th shot fired on J13 was from a Butler SWAT operator from the ground about 100 yards away from the AGR building. Shot 9 hit Crooks’ rifle stock and fragged his face/neck/right shoulder area from the stock breaking up. The SWAT operator who took this shot was a total badass; when he had sighted the shooter Crooks as a mostly obscured by foliage moving target on the AGR rooftop, he immediately left his assigned post and ran towards the threat, running to a clear shot position directly into the line of fire while Crooks was firing 8 rounds. On his own, this ESU SWAT operator took a very hard shot, one shot. He stopped Crooks and importantly, I believe the shot damaged the buffer tube on Crooks’ AR. I won’t be certain of this until I can examine Crooks’ rifle, but I’m 99% sure, based upon reliable eye-witness ESU tactical officers who observed Crooks’ rifle before the FBI harvested it as evidence. This means that if his AR buffer tube was damaged, Crooks’ rifle wouldn’t fire after his 8th shot.
  • Crooks “went down” from his firing position when shot 9 was fired, and the SWAT officer was certain of his hit. According to the ESU SWAT operator, Crooks recovered after just a few seconds, and “popped back up”.
  • The FBI released the crime scene after just 3 days, much to everyone’s surprise. I interviewed several First Responders who expressed everything from surprise to dismay to suspicion regarding the fact that the FBI released the crime scene so early after J13.
  • The FBI cleaned up biological evidence from the crime scene, which is unheard of. Cops don’t do that, ever.
  • My effort to examine Crooks’ body on Monday, August 5, caused quite a stir and revealed a disturbing fact… the FBI released the body for cremation 10 days after J13. On J23, Crooks was gone. Nobody knew this until Monday, August 5, including the County Coroner, law enforcement, Sheriff, etc. Yes, Butler County Coroner technically had legal authority over the body, but I spoke with the Coroner, and he would have never released Crooks’ body to the family for cremation or burial without specific permission from the FBI. [...] this action by the FBI can only be described by any reasonable man as an obstruction to any following investigative effort. Please note, Mr. Chairman, that on J23, the day that Crooks was cremated, both the Homeland Security Committee and the Oversight Committee had begun House Committee jurisdictional investigation into J13, and Speaker Johnson had already stated that he was forming an Official Congressional investigative body. Why, then, by what measure, would the FBI release his body to the family for cremation? This pattern of investigative scorched earth by the FBI is quite troubling.
  • It should be noted that my initial investigation on the ground in Butler was greatly assisted by the County Tactical team’s commander and the head investigator for the Butler County DA’s office. Those gentlemen had nothing to hide, and they were 100% accommodating despite my rather intense demands on their time and resources due to the compressed schedule I was working with.
  • ... my professional assessment for the purposes of this preliminary investigative report is that the Butler County ESU performed quite well under the circumstances.
  • The owner/top management of the business, AGR, stayed with me and the 2 County investigators for 3 hours as I covered every inch I needed to inside/outside/on rooftops/climbing AC units, etc. He was very helpful and 100% squared away. I recreated every step of the County tactical team that was inside and every movement of Crooks outside. Examined every window, etc. It was long and hot, and the AGR exec stayed with us. No area was restricted in any way.
  • The water tower ladder was never lowered that day.
  • I’m not saying conclusively that there was no other shooter somewhere or that no other conspirators were involved in J13, but I’m saying that based on my investigation thus far, there were 10 shots fired on J13, and all shots are accounted for, and all shots align with their source. Crooks’ 8 shots (3 plus 5), ESU SWAT 1 shot, USSS southern sniper team 1 shot.

Greg Nichols (not to be confused with Greg Nicol), who I mentioned in my time difference post, has made a video with the latest results of his time difference of arrival analysis. It shows that when you triangulate the recordings from different locations, and account for the movements of the cameras that are moving during the shots (like Dave's), you get a small cluster (within 1 meter) for the location of the first 8 shots:

His previous video had errors, so the results were skewed, but he explained his method:

Last edited:
Edit: forgot to post, that Chris Martenson does ask some good questions. As for Beaver Butler Sniper, I'm sure whoever he was will inevitable come out. There are indeed some movement timelines to answer for.
The Beaver Country sniper was Greg Nicol. The internet doesn't know who the Butler Country sniper was. As an aside, this is the Country that had custody of Crook's body which has now been cremated.... before a second autopsy could be done. Weird.
My bad, corrected.

Greg Nichols (not to be confused with Greg Nicol), who I mentioned in my time difference post, has made a video with the latest results of his time difference of arrival analysis. It shows that when you triangulate the recordings from different locations, and account for the movements of the cameras that are moving during the shots (like Dave's), you get a small cluster (within 1 meter) for the location of the first 8 shots:

His previous video had errors, so the results were skewed, but he explained his method:

So admitting all the calculus are right this time, the next question is: From inside the building, is there a window in sight from those points?

1723833231330.png

So admitting all the calculus are right this time, the next question is: From inside the building, is there a window in sight from those points?

View attachment 100340
Not according to the following:
-trajectories are inconsistent (unless we want to propose a "magic bullet" theory) - windows are too either too low to account for the first bullet hitting Trump's ear and the railing of the stands; or too high and to the west (from the local sniper building)
-according to Higgins's report, "That window [the one that guys like Cullen thought shows "muzzle flash"] does not open and has never opened."
-if the shots were fired from within the building, the sound would escape from the window, and I'm pretty sure TDOA would not be able to triangulate them with any degree of accuracy to the point they were fired from within the building (and no one reported shots that sounded like the came from within a building)

Back
Top Bottom