Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

Looks like this shooter gone out of his mind and probably of anti trumper who chose to take thing on to his hands . This conference over this incident looks like a repair to FBI image that got damaged before. Probably this incident is to make people to forget about unanswered questions from previous attempt? The manchurian candidate capabilities of recent shooters is unbelievable.

Looks like this shooter gone out of his mind and probably of anti trumper who chose to take thing on to his hands . This conference over this incident looks like a repair to FBI image that got damaged before. Probably this incident is to make people to forget about unanswered questions from previous attempt? The manchurian candidate capabilities of recent shooters is unbelievable.
This "repair" it isn't going well either, though.

This guy is a certified looper. His social media posts show he was a pro-Ukraine fanatic, trying to fight in the foreign legion, trying to get ex anti-Taliban Afghans into Ukraine (even if illegally) to fight, recommended Zelensky assassinate Putin by flying a jet into the Kremlin, and wanted to create a mercenary army to protect Taiwan. He was arrested 25 years ago in some kind of stand-off with the police, with him holing himself up in a roofing business with an automatic rifle. So yeah, probably not a Trump fan!

This guy is a certified looper. His social media posts show he was a pro-Ukraine fanatic, trying to fight in the foreign legion, trying to get ex anti-Taliban Afghans into Ukraine (even if illegally) to fight, recommended Zelensky assassinate Putin by flying a jet into the Kremlin, and wanted to create a mercenary army to protect Taiwan. He was arrested 25 years ago in some kind of stand-off with the police, with him holing himself up in a roofing business with an automatic rifle. So yeah, probably not a Trump fan!
All the signs of an asset. Police said he had flat affect, no emotion, asked no questions. MK Ultra/Greenbaumed? Also, the Health Ranger Mike Adams posted an unverified "source" that seems really plausible to me:

It's funny how "no emotion" somehow equates to "MKUltra victim" for so many people. Personally, I do think there's a connection. But I also think these people would probably be surprised at how many people have "no emotion" with no need for MKUltra.
Well, I see what you mean, but for me, it was his military/mercenary Ukraine/Azov, previous crimes including a fully automatic "WMD" with just probation (potentially when he became an asset), the weird social media posts with followers & following mental health in Alexandria VA...and so many other things that play into the pattern recognition. I'm sure there is some response bias, but once you see the patterns, they are easier to see and this could by why people say that. For example, I had already seen many clues pointing me in that direction, when I saw the police video saying he had flat affect - I thought the same thing.

From State News NPR
Former President Donald Trump is safe after shots were fired at his golf course in West Palm Beach, Fla., while Trump was golfing there on Sunday afternoon.

A suspect, identified by local officials as Ryan Wesley Routh, is in custody.

The FBI said it is investigating the shooting as an attempted assassination — making it the second time a gunman targeted Trump in just two months.

In July, the Republican presidential nominee was wounded by a gunshot at a rally in Butler, Pa.

In a news conference on Sunday, Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw said the Secret Service alerted local authorities about multiple gunshots at the course around 1:30 pm ET.

According to Bradshaw, a Secret Service agent who was stationed one hole ahead of Trump spotted an AK-style rifle sticking out of a fence at the golf course. The agent "immediately engaged" with the person holding the rifle. That's when the gunman took off in a black Nissan. A spokesperson for the Secret Service said agents opened fire at the individual.

Bradshaw said the suspect was about 300 to 500 yards from Trump. "With a rifle and scope like that, it's not a long distance," he said. He added that the suspect left two book bags and a GoPro camera.

A witness was able to provide authorities with the suspect's car model and license plate, according to Bradshaw. Officers later located Routh on Interstate 95.

Martin County Sheriff William D. Snyder told WPLG that the suspect was “relatively calm” when detained. “He was not displaying a lot of emotions. Never asked, ‘What is this about?’” Snyder added.

Trump 'safe and well'​

In an email sent out by his campaign, Trump wrote "There were gunshots in my vicinity, but before rumors start spiraling out of control, I wanted you to hear this first: I AM SAFE AND WELL!”

Trump’s running mate Sen. JD Vance (Ohio) said he spoke to Trump after the shooting. “I'm glad President Trump is safe. I spoke to him before the news was public and he was, amazingly, in good spirits,” he wrote on X.

Local officials said the whole golf course would have been surrounded if it had been a sitting president. But for a presidential nominee, there were only some Secret Service agents with him and the shrubbery surrounding the golf course made detection harder.

"The threat level is high," Rafael Barros, Special Agent in Charge of the Miami Field Office, told news reporters, adding that “we have increased the amount of assets.” He added, "We live in dangerous times."

The White House said President Biden and Vice President Harris were also briefed about the security incident at the Trump International golf course.

"They are relieved to know that he is safe. They will be kept regularly updated by their team," the statement said. Attorney General Merrick Garland has also been briefed and is monitoring the situation, his office said.

The Secret Service also briefed Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer about the incident, and he praised the Secret Service for their quick work.

"There is no place in this country for political violence of any kind. The perpetrator must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law," he said in a statement.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-16 at 06-08-20 Rafael Barros - Special Agent in Charge - U.S. Secret Servic...png
    Screenshot 2024-09-16 at 06-08-20 Rafael Barros - Special Agent in Charge - U.S. Secret Servic...png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Musk points to absence of assassination attempts on Biden, Harris
The American billionaire responded to a subscriber's comment on X "Why do they want to kill Donald Trump?"
NEW YORK, September 16. /TASS/. US billionaire and celebrity entrepreneur Elon Musk has noted the absence of any assassination attempts on US President Joe Biden or Vice President Kamala Harris, while Republican US presidential candidate Donald Trump has already been attacked twice.

"And no one is even trying to assassinate Biden/Kamala," he wrote on X, replying to a subscriber’s remark "Why they want to kill Donald Trump?"

Earlier, the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) said it was conducting an investigation into the shooting in the vicinity of Trump, viewing it as an assassination attempt.

According to the FBI, its agents have arrived in West Palm Beach, Florida, and are "investigating what appears to be an attempted assassination" of Trump.

The US Secret Service confirmed that its agent had opened fire on an armed suspect near the former US president’s golf course.
The New York Post reported, citing sources, that the Secret Service had spotted a suspicious individual in the vicinity of Trump’s golf course "and opened fire when agents saw what appeared to be the barrel of a gun." Later, the suspect was apprehended by the local police.

Previously, an assassination attempt on Trump took place on July 13 at an election rally in Butler, Pennsylvania. A bullet grazed the ex-president’s ear. As a result of the shooting, one of his supporters was killed. The attacker, 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks, was killed by Secret Service officers.

The US presidential election is slated for November 5. Incumbent US President Joe Biden was supposed to represent the Democrats at the election but he decided to drop out of the race after his poor performance in June in the debate with his predecessor Trump who later became the Republican presidential nominee. In July, Biden announced a decision to end his re-election bid and endorse US Vice President Kamala Harris to replace him. The Democratic Party officially nominated Harris in early August.
Tags United States Joseph Biden Donald Trump Elon Musk

We also have to consider that the butler assassination attempt and how it was handled afterwards has increased the likelihood that many lunatics have now been activated to try to kill Trump as well. So, there doesn’t have to be any or direct “CIA“ mind control involved. Just insane and crazy people having been activated by what happened at butler.

Back
Top Bottom