Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

A suspect, identified by local officials as Ryan Wesley Routh, is in custody.
Wonder if it was due to local officials identification first that, it got out of narrative control -so to speak- and we have been able to find out what kind of person he is, because on other occasions (not just Trump attempt, mass shootings and the like) has not been the case.
We also have to consider that the butler assassination attempt and how it was handled afterwards has increased the likelihood that many lunatics have now been activated to try to kill Trump as well. So, there doesn’t have to be any or direct “CIA“ mind control involved. Just insane and crazy people having been activated by what happened at butler.
I'm sure there are thousands, but the fact that he was too close and SS did not adequately cover/secure the area because "Trump is not yet president". is suspicious by default, CIA mental activated or by other means. Although, such "crazy" behavior can be used in his/their advantage.

What CNN is covering (For CNN, is still apparent assassination attempt. Go figure)

Law enforcement expects court to order "mental health assessment" of suspect, source says

From CNN’s Josh Campbell
Federal agents investigating an apparent assassination attempt on Donald Trump on Sunday expect a federal court in South Florida will require “a mental health assessment” of Ryan Wesley Routh before any possible criminal proceedings, a law enforcement source told CNN
Based on numerous “unusual rants” believed to be posted by Routh online regarding international geopolitical events, the source said federal investigators expect his mental health will be examined as part of court proceedings to determine whether he is fit for any trial.

No charges have been filed, but mental health assessments are not uncommon in cases involving threats to federal officials by individuals who may be experiencing mental health issues, the source said. CNN is attempting to determine if Routh has attorney representation.

I don't understand this attempted attack. Come on! After the first one, Trump must have had a super-powerful surveillance team to protect him, how come there was this man with a gun to kill him in the golf course? They have all the information from him, wasn't there someone monitoring who entered or left the golf course? Didn't they have drones? Of course it's the CIA, but even if it's the CIA, who's protecting Trump? That's pretty strange. But then, maybe it's the same young incompetents who were watching Trump and protecting him when the first attempted attack...

I don't understand this attempted attack. Come on! After the first one, Trump must have had a super-powerful surveillance team to protect him, how come there was this man with a gun to kill him in the golf course? They have all the information from him, wasn't there someone monitoring who entered or left the golf course? Didn't they have drones? Of course it's the CIA, but even if it's the CIA, who's protecting Trump? That's pretty strange. But then, maybe it's the same young incompetents who were watching Trump and protecting him when the first attempted attack...
I personally do not believe that the first attempt was an incompetent youth. He may have been the shooter, but I doubt he organized it. Why are they trying again?
I have to ask, what are they so afraid of? They won't/can't let him win. Why? I keep asking people yet nobody answers me. We all have assumptions about Trump's character based on media. We don't know him personally. We cannot know his motives. It seems that somebody (maybe a lot of somebody's) knows his motives and it doesn't fit with their current agenda. But like Jon Snow...I know nothing.

Wonder if it was due to local officials identification first that, it got out of narrative control -so to speak- and we have been able to find out what kind of person he is, because on other occasions (not just Trump attempt, mass shootings and the like) has not been the case.

I'm sure there are thousands, but the fact that he was too close and SS did not adequately cover/secure the area because "Trump is not yet president". is suspicious by default, CIA mental activated or by other means. Although, such "crazy" behavior can be used in his/their advantage.

What CNN is covering (For CNN, is still apparent assassination attempt. Go figure)
It seems like the private citizen who identified Routh, got his plates & assisted Police could have been the foil in the plan. It could be divine intervention working through this citizen.

He didn't enter the golf course. There is a road, a chain link fence through which he pointed his gun and hedges between the fence and the golf course.

He didn't enter the golf course. There is a road, a chain link fence through which he pointed his gun and hedges between the fence and the golf course.
Ok, thank you. But... even then, all the area had to be checked and protected. I imagine. After all, Trump received an advertisement the first attempt, so how come the golf area was so free that a man can be there with a gun? Did they checked the surroundings very carefully. Hmmm, strange.

The CIA and others have all sorts of poisons and ways to make someone die of an illness, or even accident. They want it to be an assassination, a violent gun-based act. Which, to my thinking, suggest this is as much a demoralizing psyop as a plot to stop Trump. They want a raw assassination, not a quiet and quick one. They want the public outrage.

The CIA and others have all sorts of poisons and ways to make someone die of an illness, or even accident. They want it to be an assassination, a violent gun-based act. Which, to my thinking, suggest this is as much a demoralizing psyop as a plot to stop Trump. They want a raw assassination, not a quiet and quick one. They want the public outrage.
Well it worked with JFK, didn't it? Same old tricks, same old expectations.
Didn't the C's say they're getting desperate? And...wishful thinking will bite them in the ass?
You might be right on the money with that.

A lot of stuff seems out of whack to be real.
Distances simply do not add up. If Trump was at hole 5, it would mean between 300 to 500 yards.
300 yard shot with an AK is a tall order for a professional. 500 yard shot is pure utopia.
If anything, this seems to be slow building pressure and instilling constant fear in Trump

A lot of stuff seems out of whack to be real.
Distances simply do not add up. If Trump was at hole 5, it would mean between 300 to 500 yards.
300 yard shot with an AK is a tall order for a professional. 500 yard shot is pure utopia.
If anything, this seems to be slow building pressure and instilling constant fear in Trump
I have read 'rumor' online that Trump's family has been threatened. While these stories keep maintaining the public interest and ongoing drama, they are serving multiple purposes. I do think they may keep amping up heat on Trump because, obviously he is not going to be allowed to serve as President. Unless Divine Intervention occurs again. Why are 'they' keeping him alive? What if he really is a good guy, lol. People's heads will blow.

Well it worked with JFK, didn't it? Same old tricks, same old expectations.
Didn't the C's say they're getting desperate? And...wishful thinking will bite them in the ass?
You might be right on the money with that.

Think how much more divisive a silent heart attack would be on the public. "Right wingers" would believe it an assassination, but the plausible deniability would leave all the propaganized lefty-zombies defending the magic heart attack as "truth", it would be a very dangerous time. And now we are set-up for such a thing. A heart attack, stroke or accident, will be instantly and dangerously polarizing, the lefty-zombies will religiously worship the accident theory, no matter the evidence.

Think how much more divisive a silent heart attack would be on the public. "Right wingers" would believe it an assassination, but the plausible deniability would leave all the propaganized lefty-zombies defending the magic heart attack as "truth", it would be a very dangerous time. And now we are set-up for such a thing. A heart attack, stroke or accident, will be instantly and dangerously polarizing, the lefty-zombies will religiously worship the accident theory, no matter the evidence.
Oh absolutely. Those who doubt the official story will be labelled 'conspiracy theorists' and burned at the stake of social media. There will be those who believe the story and will say that it's 'meant to be'. I don't even think this would result in one side against another, but perhaps multiple sides (believing different versions of what's true)...and that could easily descend into violence. Lizzy's must be starving, eh? Demanding a smorgasbord.

Back
Top Bottom