Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

Both the types of rifles used in the assassination attempts are not the best for doing an assassination, some have said and they have gone on to speculate that these attempts might also be used for gun control measures as it is the kind of rifles which the gun control lobby have been wanting to ban. I don't know the validity of that argument, but can imagine that they would like to create a reason to disarm the citizenry so as to quell future violent unrests.

Him not being directly paid/sent to do it might explain why they haven't killed him, like they always tend to do with patsies? Basically whatever he says can't be very dangerous to them, right?

Maybe " they" figured that since the actual assassination attempt failed and left many people doubting the official narrative, it's better to just let crazies like this man try it by themselves, maybe with a tiny bit of help or tipping off or whatever, and see if between now and the elections one of the succeeds?
Lee Stranahan, who is an impeccable journalist with perhaps the most experience covering Ukraine fairly, has a plausible theory that offers an explanation to these issues.

Both the types of rifles used in the assassination attempts are not the best for doing an assassination, some have said and they have gone on to speculate that these attempts might also be used for gun control measures as it is the kind of rifles which the gun control lobby have been wanting to ban. I don't know the validity of that argument, but can imagine that they would like to create a reason to disarm the citizenry so as to quell future violent unrests.
There is some discrepancy about which kind of rifle Routh left at the scene (Where he allegedly hid in a bush in a pink shirt) CannCon, who writes for the Gateway pundit and is on Badlands Media on Rumble, posted the below on X. He was in the military, I don't remember which branch, but would appreciate those with gun knowledge on this forum digging in to this detail especially because it was a prominent feature of both attempts that the media focused on the kind of weapon immediately.

Back
Top Bottom