Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

What Jesse Watters said on opening of his show at the RNC Wednesday night:
  • Crooks was on law enforcement radar for 3 hours
  • SS designated Crooks a threat 10 minutes before Trump took the stage
  • SS did not tell Trump to not take the stage - 8 minutes later he was shot
  • Crooks first aroused suspicion around 3 pm when seen with a rangefinder passing through metal detector; police had an eye on him until he disappeared
  • Later spotted for a 2nd time by a sniper, looking up at the roof he scaled and shot from; this was radioed into the command center
  • At one point, a sniper saw Crooks sit down and start scrolling through his phone and investigators believe he may actually had two phones. He looked so suspicious that a local sniper team took this picture an hour before he opened fire:
    Thomas-Matthew-Crooks-2.jpg
  • All of this information was being sent to the SS Command Center Team at the rally
  • A Trump supporter in the crowd caught him on camera lurking around - @5:06 shows him near a building just past the secure parameters of the event itself - likely shows Crooks was in the area for more than an hour before the shots were fired
  • Another local sniper team saw Crooks return to the building again, this time with a backpack - again the locals alerted the SS command post who still hadn't done anything
  • At this point Crooks climbed up an AC unit and hoisted himself atop the building
  • Once he was on the roof, the SS was alerted there was a designated threat on the roof
  • Again, the locals had to take the lead - 2 police officers responded - one boosted the other up to the roof and saw the shooter with a weapon and the barrel turned towards him - hanging on and unable to do anything, dropped down to the ground
  • Both officers were on the radio - blanket tactical channel - indicating there was an individual on the roof and did have a weapon - everyone on that channel heard their report
  • This alert required the SS to evacuate Trump immediately - they did not but let him step onstage knowing a threat existed
  • Dan Bongino says an unimpeachable source said the plan was to have local police department, tactical non-SS counter sniper team on that roof - for some reason they didn't make it to the roof - what he's hearing from sources, positioned to do a high ground second floor window and nobody noticed that CS post was unmanned Bongino exclaimed incredulously
  • The Counter Sniper team pictured over and over did not do the Crooks kill shot - someone else (another CS team?) did
  • Local law enforcement told SS they did not have the resources to cover that building outside the official perimeter - SS didn't do anything about it
  • Watters reached out to SS - no comment

What was POTUS pointing at and gesturing towards, when he got shot..?

The JumboTron?
There were two JumboTrons right and left. One of the previously posted animated vids showed how the shot hit Trump's ear as he turned to look at the JumboTron; would have been a kill shot had he not turned his head exactly when he did.

Last edited:
There were two JumboTrons right and left. One of the previously posted animated vids showed how the shot hit Trump's ear as he turned to look at the JumboTron; would have been a kill shot had he not turned his head exactly when he did.

Yeah, I know, but the point in that tweet is that the angle of the shot seems to suggest it came from somewhere other than Crooks' position.

SO much information coming out all at once...it looks like we've entered JFK land, except 60 years of research seem to have been compressed into just four days for the Trump shooting - so far. There's literally too much data for any one person to process, and it's even pushing us hard here...is this leading us up to the Singularity?? LOL

Looking at this event as a whole, it has certainly galvanized both sides (pro- and anti-Trump). There is definitely a split occurring, and it's quite palpable now. And it looks like those of us here who are on Trump's side are gaining positive momentum quickly. Personally, having a parent who has cast her lot completely with Biden, I'm seeing that those following him are experiencing the exact opposite. I've never seen such a complete and sudden course change, world-wide, ever. This must be the programming change the C's talked about. Balance does indeed seem to be happening, and at "warp speed".

Edit to last post (time expired):
  • Dan Bongino says an unimpeachable source said the plan was to have local police department tactical non-SS counter sniper team on that roof - for some reason they didn't make it to the roof - what he's hearing from sources, positioned to do a second floor window that cedes the high ground and nobody noticed that CS post was unmanned Bongino exclaimed incredulously
  • Outer team couldn't get through the fences to do their job - had to crash police car through to make an opening
  • Shooter Crooks searched for Trump rally dates and DNC dates
  • The Counter Sniper team pictured over and over did not do the Crooks kill shot - another sniper did but they won't reveal where he shot from (suspicious!)
  • Getting leaks from the intelligence community that the Iranians have a fatwa on Trump and there may be more attempts on Trump's life in the coming weeks (IRAN! IRAN! IRAN!)
SS got a lot of plainin' to do especially Cheatle! Couldn't help but notice the Denver Airport white tent tops present - are they standard now? And way too many female SS - just not up to the job - just like Cheatle! The meeting that happened earlier with Senators did not allow for hardly any questions and that's why Cheatle was being confronted at the RNC.

Oh boy, this is like the third night I've stayed up way too late - just like in the days of early Covid!

Looks confirmed that he wasn't shot. The same guy is on camera after the shots acting normally and filming what's going on:

Yeah, I also think the likelihood is good that the left guy falling wasn’t shot. In the long video that I posted earlier in the thread you can see that sector: Before Trump gets shot you can clearly see both the left and the right guy (he even zoomed in and we see the right guy very clearly). Then directly after the Trump shot you see the same place for a couple of seconds before he turns the camera. I couldn‘t see anyone panicking or waving their hands around the spot of the left or right guy, which would have been an indication that somebody was shot there. I see nobody in that whole sector panicking or waving. But when he turns the camera right afterwards toward the guy that was shot in the head, there is a lot of panicking and waving around the guy. So, yes, I also go for both guys not having been shot.

Could you elaborate? I do wonder what’s going on inside their heads.
OK, but first of all I want y'all to know that I have done all I can to stay neutral with my family since COVID. I mean, my brother's wife is STILL to this day injecting the vaxx into veterans at her hospital - yet never ONCE did she or my brother actually ask what it was that I did for a living at one time (actual gain-of-function research, working with a few of the jerks who probably created that virus), even though I told my brother a few stories. Probably because my SIL told him and all her grown kids NOT TO TALK TO ME after she read the article that SOTT posted. It's been a hard road, but I've tried to stay right down the middle this whole time and never brought up the subject again with them.

With my mom, she's been completely deluded into following the leftist BS for at least twenty years, because she basically lost her ability to read and her entire life exists around her 96" TV set. Her favorite shows are the music challenges which prominently feature much of the LGBTQ+ crowd. She got "Greenbaumed" by her own TV (most of those years I lived 800 miles away so I had no input). All the same, I have gently told her I am there for her, and to please be careful NOT to "choose a side" because if you do, YOU LOSE.

Well, she lost. Her hate for Trump knows no bounds. To be honest she's hated him far before he ever did "The Apprentice", but she completely lost the plot in 2016 and constantly refers to him as "The Orange Man". No matter that I recently pointed out that her "hero" Biden got the "orange tint" treatment at the Trump/Biden debate AFTER so many called for his removal. She's all in on getting Trump out at any cost. Her entire being revolves around getting him gone because it's probably the only thing that will make her feel better about her life, which revolves completely around TV. BTW she's almost 78 and has been a Democrat her entire life, so the programming runs quite deep.

Now she is seeing that her hero Biden isn't one, and she's taken to calling in sick to work (she works the front desk at my brother's auto shop a few days a week). Seeing this happen with Biden and Trump has broken her resolve. She's losing her will to live, all because she put all of her being into hating someone she's never met, let alone personally knew. I don't know how I could have helped her; she told me years ago she'd NEVER let me tell HER what to think - so I didn't. It's very sad, but it's all been her own choices.

I tried where I could to get a word in, but she got so mad at me she hasn't even asked me over to help with dinner for almost three years, even though I also helped her with her yard work. She's living completely within her own mind and her TV, and it's taking her down into hell while I watch. All I can do is love her and let her go, with maybe a nudge here and there. I hope I'm alone in this struggle but I'm sure there's others here who can understand.

One last post before I turn in for the night morning . . .

Gunman opened fire at Trump at exactly 6:11 pm (another form of 9:11) and spoke for 6 minutes. Anyone spot another 6 (666)?

In this TikTok video, it looks like there's something/someone on the water tower
Anybody know the distance from the water tower and the right hand bleachers - I inquired before if it was a shot a pro could do accurately from the tower.

Was there a 6 on the tower - just kidding! :halo: (Can you tell its past my bedtime?)

BTW sorry for the tone of my last post. It's probably something I should have posted in the Swamp. But I do wonder how many here who read that have experienced any of the same things with their own friends and family? And if anyone has some input that might help heal things, I'm open. I'm doing all I can for myself currently so that isn't so much of an issue, though it is hard in its own way. Thanks for listening, always appreciated. On with the assassination discussion.

Back
Top Bottom