Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

Hi all,

I work as a security guard for a company that provides services to community health clinics. They have a few locations. At one of the locations something interesting occurred yesterday. A patient came into the clinic and yelled at everyone: "Donald Trump was shot so I'm going to shoot all of you!" Something along those lines. No one was hurt. I don't think she even had a gun. She's in a mental hospital right now. Interestingly enough, her name is Karen.

Maybe HAARP is activated or the STS faction is doing what they do to peoples thinking. I'm wondering if the Deep State/STS peeps are going to stage a false flag and blame MAGA?

I'm reminded of C's comments on Greenbaum victims "malfunctioning" and "going off" earlier than planned. I wonder if this failed assassination attempt on Trump could trigger something in other Greenbaum victims.

Q: (T) Are you aware of the Greenbaum effect? Dr. Greenbaum and his mind control experiments, that we’ve been looking at lately?

A: Yes.

Q: Is what's said there factual? I won't say true, but is it factual? Most of it?

A: Close.

Q: (T) OK, the question is, is the fellow that just shot three professors in San Diego, I think it was, the University, before they read his thesis, because he was afraid they would throw his thesis away, and make it look bad, and flunk him. Was he a Greenbaum subject?

Q: (T) Why did they turn him 'on' at that point?

A: Not correct concept. What if: those programmed in the so called "Greenbaum" projects are preprogrammed to "go off" all at once, and some "malfunction," and go off early?

Q: (L) Oh!!! Can you tell us at approximately what time they're programmed to go off? Because it is a program...

A: Nope.

Q: (T) No, they can't. Free will!!! (L) OK, can you tell us how many of them there are?

A: No.

Q: (T) Do you know how many there are?

Q: (T) Are you 'tuned in' for...

A: Tuned in!?!

How about a drone sniper?

Duh! That would fit the bill. It could have hovered next to the water tower, or even 30m high somewhere between Crooks and the water tower. Or even higher and closer to Trump. Bet there are even stealthier versions around in the Black tech world, although that would probably limit their shooting range. Would be interesting to look at angles consistent with the videos in that light.

Thanks Keytone. My apologies, I didn't mean to trigger an avalanche. Thanks for being so candid.

I asked because I am curious about the inner mental workings of those individuals who are still clinging ... to what? There are a number of people I know but don't associate with - just see their comments online. (All the Democrats, I mean) They have mostly gone stone cold silent. But I don't know what they are actually seeing, or thinking, if anything. The inner mental delusion - what are they saying to themselves inside their minds? (the ones who I know can "think")

Everyone here is going through a deep sobering process, but the Dems...? Obviously there are those who have shown their true colors - I mean the appalling "Dammit - next time don't miss" group. I guess it is the inner process of conversion that is interesting to me. The slow dawning realization of... something. What are they seeing? Or ARE they seeing? Trump Derangement syndrome runs rampant. Does this (what should be obvious) assassination attempt change anything? I guess I am going to have to actually ask the Democrats I know at the great risk of kicking an unpleasant hornets nest.

But thanks again.

It depends: First on the F-stop of the lens, then the ISO that he used, then the lens itself (wide angle, tele-lens). It was broad daylight, summer. Then he is also using a Sony camera (A1 the flagship of mirrorless cameras from Sony, as far as I know), which is famous for taking many pictures in a row with an excellent autofocus. Considering from the pictures he shot and the data he provided, he used a 24mm, f1,4 Sony lens. He used it almost wide open (f1,6) and that's one reason why he needed a fast shutter speed to compensate for the correct exposure for the entire image. And he wanted imo to freeze these moments too, since he is also moving and not holding the camera steadily.

And from an interview, he seems to go that way/is his routine, to take as many pictures as possible. He got a feeling that something was happening, and he followed many presidents (even Reagan after he got attacked, or talked to him later) in the past and his attitude is to go forward, not backwards and is one reason he wasn't going down at that moment. And it is his job as a photographer to capture these moments, though he goes on the secure side and takes pictures with rapid fire :-).

Screenshots from an interview with him and some provided raw data of the image:

Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 09.46.25.jpg

Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 09.46.54.jpg
Trump-bullet-shot.png

Video from interview:

Back
Top Bottom