Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

I don’t quite get what he is saying. I‘m pretty sure the JumboTron wasn’t in the line of sight of the rooftop building and Trumps hands were done before the first audible shot.

Ignore his rhetorical questions. What he's saying is that the angle that Crooks had from the rooftop does not line up with Trump's head turn. Basically, from Trump's perspective, Crooks was front and right. If Trump turned his head to the right (which he did) the bullet would have hit his left ear, not right. It's obviously very difficult to know, without having direct access to the area to verify where Crooks was exactly on that roof and what his line of sight was.

But this doesn't explain the viral horizontal bullet picture which MSM promoting
Yes, if that photo of the bullet is real, it couldn't have been fired from a roof.

You have to look for a window or hole that is at the height of the podium from which he spoke.

A bullet from that type of rifle loses tension (gravity begins to attract) at many hundreds of meters.

Regarding the Capture Path of Bullet to Trump by Doug Mills, happends to be the same photographer that captured this moment. Some people are very lucky to capture iconic moments, I would say.

View attachment 98370
BTW sorry for the tone of my last post. It's probably something I should have posted in the Swamp. But I do wonder how many here who read that have experienced any of the same things with their own friends and family? And if anyone has some input that might help heal things, I'm open. I'm doing all I can for myself currently so that isn't so much of an issue, though it is hard in its own way. Thanks for listening, always appreciated. On with the assassination discussion.
The main question is whether or not the Senators who descended on Cheatle received good info in the intelligence briefing.

Prouty's books make it clear that the CIA will often brief politicians and/or the public with disinfo to cover their tracks. The release of the Pentagon Papers was probably the biggest example of this, which allowed the CIA to cast itself as 'just an intel agency' and at the same time blamed the failures of Vietnam on the certain Pentagon officials and others.

So in this case, let's propose some faction of the 'fun and games' sector of US intelligence, some faction of this or that agency, briefed the Senators. It could be CIA, FBI, NSA, DoD, a mix, who knows. It will be impossible to know unless there is a patriotic whistleblower like Prouty or an info leak or hack somewhere.

So this intel faction provided those Senators with info about the attempted assassination during an intelligence briefing. The info itself could have laid out all the facts that we have seen here - no security personnel stationed on the roof where Crooks was eventually shot being the main item. Then it becomes easy to lay blame squarely on the shoulders of the SS for this oversight.

But there will also likely be disinfo included with the real info. Maybe the disinfo is the idea that the SS knew beforehand of a threat, but allowed Trump to take the stage anyways. That makes Cheatle and the SS look even worse, securing in the minds of the Senators that she is to blame. It's incompetence to a whole different level! It also indicates the potential for the SS being in on the job. It's an emotional time, and the intel faction knows that angry Senators and the American public needs a scapegoat.

What will be missing from the briefing is the real info about who likely organized the whole thing. The intel faction will likely say they don't know, an investigation is pending, etc. We'll see if this goes to a Congressional investigation like the Warren Commission or HSCA.

Anyways, in reporting only on SS incompetence and potential culpability, the first intel faction will likely be providing cover for whichever second faction really did organize it. This, of course, is assuming that is wasn't just the SS.

I think some intel faction did organize this at the behest of the PTB. Now, the factions are so compartmentalized that one faction could have organized it, while another faction has no clue about this activity. Thus, when reporting the Senators, they are telling the truth as they see it. The story becomes about SS incompetence, and maybe being in on the job, and the discussion of a US intel faction targeting the President is muted.

The Senators, already in emotional turmoil, seize on this SS story. They make a bee-line for Cheatle, confront her, and their confrontation with Cheatle would then go public, giving the population the idea of Cheatle's incompetence as the main factor in all this also. And also leading them to believe she was in on it, which is key. It is a suggestion, without evidence, which is enough to drive people in that direction. In a way, if Crooks is a patsy, then Cheatle is a patsy, too, but in the political sense.

Meanwhile, the SS story could have easily been instigated or caused by the intel faction - a second one - who organized this whole thing, with the goal being Cheatle taking the blame. The intel faction could have issued a stand-down order. Or they could have simply planted the info with the Senators that a threat was known, and no action was taken by the SS. They could have locked the security officers in the fenced enclosure. They could have made sure no local police were on Crooks' roof. They could have done any number of things. I think all it would take is a few people planted in the correct positions of the command hierarchy.

Basically, I think Cheatle was set up to be the scapegoat in the event that Trump was truly assassinated. 'SS incompetence/culpability' was the narrative we are all meant to SEE (and it is true based on most of the facts). But this detracts from the larger question - who was behind the assassination attempt in the first place?

Hope that makes sense. I could be wrong, but that's what the Prouty material has me thinking.
I think that is a sound theory! There is always someone served up to the public on a plate and Cheatle is on the platter! Thank you for explaining all of this and it is all highly plausible.

This is what Putin thinks of the attempted assassination on DJT.......I totally agree with Putin, that Biden's administration has basically put a stamp of approval on hate speech that is now coming out all over the internet and TV about DJT! Biden talked about a target being painted on Trump....well now it has happened. Can you get it any planer to see than this. What is this teaching the children, that it is ok for the President of the US to talk about such things and then when it happens, no culpability? It is teaching children that there is little to no respect left in our society!

Yeah, I know, but the point in that tweet is that the angle of the shot seems to suggest it came from somewhere other than Crooks' position.
I'm not seeing it. Trump's shoulders are at about 45 degrees and his head is pretty much parallel to the podium, maybe turned a few degrees toward the front, just like is visible from the head-on video footage:
Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 11.30.03 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 11.58.17 AM.png
Here's the overhead shot from several pages back with a rough oversized image of the back of Trump's head pasted in there (slightly different angle, but close enough). Top red star is the approximate location of Comperatore. Bottom star is the railing that looks like it got hit by a bullet or debris. The podium is off center from when the SS moved it to get to Trump.
trumpscene2.jpg

Having looked at this, I was thinking that shots 1-3 came from the "professional" sniper, shots 4-8 from the patsy as he became aware of them and tried his luck and shots 9-11 from counter-snipers.
If that analysis is accurate, all initial 8 shots came from the same location and weapon. (I say "if" because this guy also didn't show all his data and analysis.)
As noted earlier, the patsy was considered a "bad shot", hence him "spraying" in quick succession...
I commented on this several pages back. We have one classmate saying he was a bad shot and that this was the reason he wasn't accepted into the shooting club. Another classmate contradicted this and said he wasn't accepted because the instructor basically got bad vibes from him. That's not enough data to know how good a shot he was.
In this video the first shot sounds distinctly different from the other ones which follow which have more of tinny sound to them if you know what I mean. Starts at 0:45 of the video which Joe showed. Have a listen.
Sound pretty similar to me. :huh:

Yeah, I know, but the point in that tweet is that the angle of the shot seems to suggest it came from somewhere other than Crooks' position.
Ignore his rhetorical questions. What he's saying is that the angle that Crooks had from the rooftop does not line up with Trump's head turn. Basically, from Trump's perspective, Crooks was front and right. If Trump turned his head to the right (which he did) the bullet would have hit his left ear, not right. It's obviously very difficult to know, without having direct access to the area to verify where Crooks was exactly on that roof and what his line of sight was.

I don’t quite get what he is saying. I‘m pretty sure the JumboTron wasn’t in the line of sight of the rooftop building and Trumps hands were done before the first audible shot.

I'm not seeing it. Trump's shoulders are at about 45 degrees and his head is pretty much parallel to the podium, maybe turned a few degrees toward the front, just like is visible from the head-on video footage:
Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 11.30.03 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 11.58.17 AM.png

Here's the overhead shot from several pages back with a rough oversized image of the back of Trump's head pasted in there (slightly different angle, but close enough). Top red star is the approximate location of Comperatore. Bottom star is the railing that looks like it got hit by a bullet or debris. The podium is off center from when the SS moved it to get to Trump.
trumpscene2.jpg

I don't see it either. Here you can see a guy that is basically filming Trump in the line of sight of the rooftop building:

Take a look at the video below, starting at minute 05:42. The guy that is filming is maybe 1 to 2 meters below Trumps head level on stage while being situated pretty much directly in the line of sight the bullet must have travelled that hit Trump, if it was fired from somewhere in the rooftop building. First you see him filming Trump on stage, then he turns around, and we clearly see the rooftop building with at least two windows directly facing Trump. From that footage alone, I'm almost 100% sure that there is a perfect line of sight at least from one and possibly several different parts of the rooftop building toward Trump. Starting at 07:30 you see more parts of the rooftop building at the same line of sight angle. I'm counting a total of at least 5 Window type openings that might have all been in line of sight. There is a not extended crane type thing in the way though that might have obstructed the line of sight from at least some windows:

Take a look at the following footage from that day/crime scene, starting at 1:12:

[...]

To be 100% sure, we would need some footage at the head level of Trump in line of sight of the rooftop building.

Looks like the local police are pissed that SS is trying to blame them. First there was the sheriff or commissioner or whatever yesterday explaining about the two officers (who were on traffic detail) who investigated the reports about Crooks, and now this:

BREAKING: Dan Bongino says there is a text record that the threat was recognized an hour before Trump got on stage, but there was a "failure" to get the information to USSS.Bongino also confirmed that there was no drone surveillance that day.Here is where it gets interesting: Local law enforcement is disputing the USSS's claim and says they *did* tell them about the threat but USSS "didn't do anything" about it. "There is an actual text record that this threat may have been recognized at about 5:01 PM an hour before Donald Trump got on stage.""There are some people telling me that there was a failure in the beginning to properly get that information out.""The locals and some of the Butler County officials are disputing that saying: 'Hey, we told the Secret Service about the threat and they didn't do anything.'"

Sooner or later someone online autist will have created a fully accurate 3D model of the entire area and event. When that happens, it will be fun to use it for an open-source forensic analysis. I've seen a few quick attempts so far. Here's the latest:

Thanks for this, this is so cool. When you see the line of the bullet that hit Trump, it brings it home even more acutely how he was only mm's away from serious injury or death. Made me shudder!

Back
Top Bottom