Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

In his latest, Bongino takes apart SS criminal omissions and failures. He says a local team was supposed to be on the roof but the post was abandoned because - yeah, it was too hot. But he also shows an old (as I understand) clip showing the view from the room window with just a perfect view on the whole roof - so no excuse, they had the shooter in plain sight IF there was anyone in the room.

But, as Bongino explains, and it makes sense, the fact that the local team was supposed to be on the roof, it caused confusion and delayed the final sniper's decision to shot the assassin.

Plus a few best clips from Kim Cheatle sick testimony (she resigned, BTW) with his comments.

Watch on Rumble: The Secret Service Scandal Explodes (Ep. 2292) - 07/23/2024
In the hearing today, posted elsewhere on this thread, the claim was made that the two officers who would have been doing overwatch from the windows were BOTH out looking for "Crooks"

The only problem I have with the two windows below Crooks is that they appear to be rising shots. How could a rising shot hit the top of the rail behind Dutch? I thought it might be possible if the bullet hit the underside of the arm or something on the forklift holding the speaker array. Just curious if there's any audio of a hit from a redirect? I haven't heard anything myself even when I was listening for one.

Notice the person recording this video is to the right of the rail which means the spray is going out the back, not the side. The spray also looks a bit mushroomish. Easier to see what I mean in the video.

Here are a few frames from the lady's 3d animation in Approaching_Infinity's post with Crooks as the shooter. I know this is an approximation but it'll illustrate my thought.

Crooks' shots have a downward trajectory. But the two window's that are below Crooks' position (but not shown in the model) looks like a flat to slightly upward trajectory. The only place they could be redirected is from the forklift. But where could they hit to change the angle to ricochet the top of the rail?

View attachment 98737

View attachment 98741

Now, I found this video from eleven months ago that looks specifically at the ballistics of ricochets. They use a .45 for the experiments but the info was still very interesting. The 15,000 fps slow motion was really neat to see what happens to the bullets when they hit and how they travel after. Watching what the pressure waves do to backgrounds is really cool. (14:47)

I think the angle of this bullet hitting the rail is so shallow it might be 20º or less. I don't think it ricocheted first which, I propose, it would have to if it was coming from one of the lower windows.

For 'fun', I found this video on snipers to be very informative. There's some garbage in there, but everything they talk about is what Crooks is not. (18:10)

I would need to check it more carefully myself but for me the angles looks about right so that it should be possible for a Sniper inside the building to do the first three shots. The rising bullet seems to me to be pretty much in line with Trumps head/ear, the railing, both injured people and the Telehandler.

Also, something else to take into account: A bullet will always follow a ballistic curve instead of a straight line. The amount of couverture in the ballistic curve is mainly determined by the speed of the bullet. The faster the bullet, the shallower the curve and vis-à-vis.

A number of other points to take into account:

At what point in the couverture the bullet hit Trumps ear is unknown. If the shooter was farther away or closer, that also changes the point within the couverture when Trump was hit. The longer the shot the slower the bullet becomes at the end of the curve, thus the curve increases. The rail, both injured, and the Telehandler, are quite some distance away from Trumps head. In addition, the trajectory of the bullet that hit Trumps ear was certainly affected, by how much we don’t know. We don’t know if the other 2 bullets were also redirected during flight.

Back
Top Bottom